[Ponyville] The Magnificent Six Rides! (OPEN)

Mojo

"A machine to do the diggin' fer ya?" Texas Tilly asked as she turned to Silver. "Bet you could design somethin' like that, saddlepal!"

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Silver spoke, "BASED ON THE TECHNILOGICAL LEVEL IN THIS UNIVERSE, A SIMPLE STEAM POWERED APPARTATUS COULD BE CONSTRUCTED AND MADE OPERATIONAL."

"Thar ya go, talkin' funny agin', metal head!" Larry the Cable Pony laughed.

"Shut yur yap er I'll metal YOU!" the striped mare growled, shaking her hoof at the rotund stallion.

"Half a mo', Gold Digger, that looks like granite you have there," Con Mane said.

"Granite?" Sye Klops asked.

"If that's granite, that's a valuable building material!" the Olden Pony added.

"SCANNING! COMPOSITION OF MINERAL CONFIRMED! THIS IS GRANITE!" Silver spoke.

"That's great! I wonder if thar's more of that stuff around here?"

"Great!" GoldDigger said as silver confirmed it granite "I reckon i could make some bits on it.....Granite i can find anymore of it!... heheh" Gold said chuckling at his own joke as they continued working as the sun lowered till it seemed as if it was hiding behind the trees "Well what do ya say?.... should we keep going or quit for the day"

"Quittin' time! Mah favorite time o' day!" Larry the Cable Pony neighed as he dropped his shovel and smiled.

"Pick up your shovel, sonny!" the Olden Pony yelled. "Always put tools away when you're done using them!"

"Sounds like good advice," Texas Tilly said with a nod as she walked over to the shed and put her shovel away.

"I agree!" added Sye Klops as he followed Tilly.

"One must keep the workplace tidy!" Con Mane said as he levitated his shovel into the shed.

"GOLD DIGGER!" Silver spoke as he turned to him, "PRELIMINARY SCANS SHOW NUMEROUS DEPOSITS OF GRANITE AS WELL AS GOLD IN THIS IMMEDIATE AREA. IN TERMS OF MONETARY VALUE, THE GOLD IS OF HIGHER VALUE, HOWEVER, ENOUGH GRANITE EXISTS THAT IT WOULD BE A WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR TO EXTRACT AND SELL IT AS WELL!"

"While ol' metal mouth is squawkin,' what's fer dinner?" Larry interrupted, making Tilly so angry, the striped mare was about to rear up and kick him into the air when Con Mane stopped her.

"Please Miss Tilly, no need for violence," the dapper unicorn said, "That's no way to behave in front of our host."

"I have ta agree with ya Larry, Quitting time is best time round here!" GoldDigger neighed as he shut the water off. "Well that's great news!" Gold said as he heard silver speak of the deposits of granite. GoldDigger walked over to the machine and lifted out the washboard like part of the machine and pulled out a long green carpet that was underneath of it and cleaning the dirt out of it and putting it in a bucket "I shall return shortly when i have panned and weighed the gold!" Gold said as he grabbed the gold pan and bucket and walked toward the river. After a while GoldDigger returned to the group "Well here is your half of the haul... Its worth 750 bits" He said as placed down a small pouch in front of the group

All six ponies looked at awe when they were given the bag of bits.

"Whoa dude!" Larry the Cable Pony shouted, "all that thar we dug outta there was worth THAT much? That's amazing!"

"We were all jist glad ta help," Texas Tilly said, "that's really nice of ya ta share the profit with us."

"Thank you very much," Sye Klops said with a smile.

"Very much appreciated, sir," added Con Mane.

"Now I can buy another rusty horseshoe!" the Olden Pony neighed.

"750 BITS DIVIDED BY 6 EQUALS 125 BITS FOR EACH OF US IN OUR GROUP!" Silver spoke.

"That's fantastic! With 125 bits, ol' tin pants here kin go buy'm a personality! GIT'R DONE!"

"Yur gonna need YUR 125 bits ta pay fer yur hospital bills if'n ya mean mouth mah saddlepal agin' chunky!" the striped mare roared.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" the Olden Pony shouted as the elderly mare kicked Larry in the side so hard, it toppled him over.

"Hay lady! Ya bent mah hat!"

"Want me to wallop you again?"

"No ma'am, oncest is enough fer me."

"IS THERE ANY OTHER ASSISTANCE WE CAN OFFER YOU, GOLD DIGGER?" Silver asked.

GoldDigger placed his hoof on his chin and looked down momentarily thinking "Well, I really can't think of anything right off hoof.." Gold said after Silver's question."Well if i have nothing left that i need help with, would there be anything i can help ya'll with ?" GoldDigger asked

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Silver spoke, "GOLD DIGGER, PLEASE SPECIFY THE DIMENSIONS OF THE MACHINE YOU WISHED TO HAVE TO ME, THAT WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL TO ASSIST ME IN ITS CONSTRUCTION!"

"Silver, ya think we kin build this thing fer him?" Texas Tilly asked.

"I say we can sure give it a go, what do you say?" added Con Mane.

"Sounds like a great idea!" Sye Klops neighed.

"Maybe Silver could jist zap one up fer him," Larry said.

"Fer once, you came up with a good idea," added the Olden Pony.

GoldDigger thought for a second "Well the one i had in mind would be 222 Hooves high by 151 Hooves wide and the whole machine 487 Hooves long..... I know its a Monster of a machine! But it will get things done for sure !" GoldDigger said to silver. "I hope that isn't to big for us to be able to handle...." Gold paused "However it will require technology that hasn't been invented in this world......Yet" He added

"UNDERSTOOD!" Silver spoke, "DATA RECEIVED. CALCULATIONS IN PROGRESS!"

"Gold Digger, when mah pal gits ta thinkin' on somethin', he kin usually make it happen!" Texas Tilly neighed.

"Maybe I could have'm fix up a love potion soes I kin use it on ya, stripey!" Larry laughed until the Olden Pony landed one of her front hooves on his jaw, causing the rotund stallion to wobble.

"Anymore talk like that and I'll beat you up myself!" the Olden Pony roared as the frightened Larry.

"I can attest to Silver's abilities," added Sye Klops, "he's quite a remarkable pony!"

"Indeed," Con Mane said.

​"I would never underestimate Silver's ability's... I could imagine he could do practically anything" GoldDigger said in response. GoldDigger paced for a second "Actually this machine i speak of exists! I forgot about it........" GoldDigger added as he looked at the group. "Awhile ago I had heard of a digging machine in another world that had became obsolete and useless to the kind which inhabit it, and they wanted to sell it, i was going to buy it until i found out they wanted 150,000,000 bits for it!" GoldDigger said as he looked at Siver and Tilly "Maybe i could save Silver some work and see if i can get a hold of the exact blueprints, as seeing the machine had recently been scrapped?" He asked

"Hear that Silver? Thar's one of them thar machines round here already!" Texas Tilly shouted.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Silver spoke, "THE EXISTANCE OF A PROTOTYPE SIMPLIFIES THE TASK OF REPLICATION!"

"Whoa tin dude!" Larry neighed as he shook his head, "all them fancy high brow words is hurtin' mah brain!"

"Why is THAT a surprise?" Con Mane asked with a laugh.

"Stay outta this, ya fancy pants horn head!"

"Now that wasn't very nice," Sye Klops added.

"Mind yur manners, Larry!" the Olden Pony warned.

"So Gold Digger, where is that thar junked machine y'all was talkin' about? Is it nearby?"