A human? In Equestria?! (Open join, just hop on in!)

The humans eyes slowly opened, weak and not knowing where he was, he simply stood up and began walking off. Shortly later, he came across a small town named ponyville. Since he didn't see any signs, he was unaware of where he was really going. Then to his surprise, he finds the town is populated by ponies, not people.

"Um... Okay?" He wonders to himself, "he stands there and simply stares in a state of confusion.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Yip* A small high ptiched yippinng sound would be heard, but nowhere to be seen...until you looked down. Then there before you would be a small red and black coloured fur fox, with the biggest blue eyes you had ever seen. A large puffy tail wags up and down slowly as it stares up at you.

"Yip." The fox yips before rolling onto its back, tummy up.

The human lets out a small smile, as he has never been this close to a fox before. He kneels down and gently strokes it.

"You're a cute lil' fox." The human chuckles, then thinks a little, "I think I'm going crazy..." He continues to stroke the fox, now forgetting about the ponies around the place.

The fox rolls about enjoying the attention before getting on its legs and looks up at the human.

"Yip. Yip." it goes, its eyes suddenly glowing and its large puffy tail splitting into nine seperate ones. It looks right into the humans eyes for a moment before its eyes stop glowing and its tails roll up into one big puffy one again.

"Yip...yip. A silly ape you are. Ponies here, but you no pony." The fox ...said, in a cute wittle voice. It giggled before vanishing in a puff of blue fire.

As the fox's tails split, the human jumps back in fear, letting out a quick, but terrified scream. Long after it disappears, he finally regains his composure.

"What on earth just happened?" He questions himself out loud.

The book closed with a thud. The title "The History of Anthropology: A Human's Story." Lyra sighed "[colour=#00ffff]I know they're real.. They have to be[/colour]" She shook the though out of her head. She was supposed to Meet BonBon out in the woods for a picnic. She grabbed her saddlebag and trotted downstairs and out the door, Closing it behind her with her magic. She looked around, Ponies were bustling back and forth around Ponyville, Doing their daily routines. She trotted down a road to the town boundary's and over the bridge into the forest. She looked around for Bonbon. "[colour=#00ffff]Where were we suppose to meet again?[/colour]" She asked herself. She wondered around and eventually heard what she thought was a little Squee coming from behind a bush. She trotted over to investigate.

The squee turned to be a scream, from the human. After regaining his composure, he stands back up and rubs his head.

"I know I've gotta be goin' crazy... First a town populated by horses, and now a talking fox that explodes?" He thinks out loud.

Lyra's eye twitched . She stood on her hind hooves and pointed Awestruck. She mostly kept her study'es secret but somehow everypony had found out that she thought Humans were real and told her that her efforts were in vain. But there was one! Right there on the edge of the town! She debated running back to town to get somepony else, But the thing might run off.. She just stood there looking at it with a sparkle in her eye.

(Lawl, I think its from inuyasha? That little fox/human thing? IDK Im probably wrong...)

((Shippo? Lol sounds about right I think. Haven't seen the anime in years...)

The human looks, now kind of expecting the ponies talking, he carefully listens to Lyra.

"Nope... It's worse than I thought... Apparently everything talks... And I can understand it..." He gently touches his head with his fist, "I'm not just crazy... I'm insane!"

The fox stood above the human in the tree, out of sight and giggled silently. A pony had arrived, and the fox couldn't wait to see what happened next...in fact it wanted to see it now so with a swish of its tail a small bucket of water appeared next to it.

The fox aligned the bucket over the human and...pushed it just an inch.

The bucket fell and the water spilled out. Its job done the fox vanished with a poof.

((((You're close. It is japanese cultura myths and it is related to a fox. Nothing to do with Inuyasha though))

Lyra tilts her head in confusion. This human acted.. Strange, Not like how she read in her books. He was talking to himself and said he was insane. That ponies were talking and he could understand it. Lyra went to say something but closed her mouth. She thought twice about interacting with the Human. She lowered back onto all four's and finally decided what to say. "[colour=#00ffff]Who.. Who are you?[/colour]" She asked. Trying not the squee with joy at her discovery. She could prove that Humans existed now! She couldn't hold in the excitement anymore. "[colour=#00ffff]Twilight wong think im crazy for checking out all those books on Anthropology from the library anymore[/colour]" She smiled to herself. Then a bucket fell out of nowhere hitting lyra on the head.. Now she was excited and wet. She didnt care. She took the bucket off of her head and shook off the water. Her mane was ruffled now.

The human leg out a frustrated sigh, knowing now that this isn't a hallucination.

"My name is John Miller... ((not my real name. Don't worry...)) And I'd kinda like to go back home..." He says as he looked to Lyra.

(Yeah, I looked them up in Japanese class... Can't remember the name of them for the life of me...)

Lyra trotted over to him and stood on her hind legs. She threw one of her forelimbs around his shoulder "[colour=#00ffff]Well Mr. John Miller. Im LyraHeartstrings. And ill do everything in my power to get you home![/colour]" She told him. And when she meant in her power. She meant getting help from Twilight or her books on Anthropology..

John let a little smile.

"Can I ask how you all talk? Because there are no talking horses or ponies on my world... Let alone unicorns or pegasi..." He says, the confusion is very apparent in his voice.

Lyra smiled "[colour=#00ffff]Is it that strange? I think its stranger that you appeared in my world out of nowhere! And hay. If I couldn't talk I couldn't help you[/colour]" She told him. Poking him in the chest.

(Last post! Going to bed. Ill see you guys tomorrow!)

Lyra's eyes opened and she dropped to all fours "[colour=#00ffff]Yeh.. About that, I think they will freak out.. We need a [/colour][colour=#00ffff]disguise[/colour]" She trotted back and fourth thinking of a plan.

((Okay, good night. I actually have to go myself... I have to work in 6 hours...))

"I don't know how we're gonna do that... Unless you hide me in a hay bail and smuggle me into town... But where would we get a wagon with enough hay to hide me?" John wonders.

Lyra continued to pace. She stoped "I might be able to get a cart! I bet AppleJack will lend me one of the farms carts! Wait right here!" She told him. Trotting off to sweet apple acres.