A human? In Equestria?! (Open join, just hop on in!)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it! I can make you a set of full body armor that as long as you don't stand up for to long will completely cover you up, or we could try the sewers, or I could load you up in my iron sack and fly you wherever you need to go, or you can hide out in my mine just outside of pony Ville wile we fetch twilight.

hey did you see how big that bag was! I have been mining all day. I could manage. but ok, I should probably stay with you as I know nothing about were she is at the moment. but I could get to her faster than you pony's by flying, but I don't know were to go. he turns to the other pony's. what do you think?

ok then I guess I'll go after her. he throws john a key. that's the key to my mine, its a third of a mile this way. if you need it. bronzeshine takes to the sky with three beats of his powerful wings and sets off. ( who will rp twilight? )

"so what did you say you had again? a human?" said twilight. "yeah, its so weird he has no memory of how he got here but he looks just fine." said bronze shine. " here he is. " twilight looks him up and down. oh wow! I have so many questions! what were you doing before you came here? were have the other humans gone? how did you come here and what did you do once you were here? "