A human? In Equestria?! (Open join, just hop on in!)

"Woah, slow down! One at a time!" John laughed, "well first off, I don't recall anything about how I got here... Secondly, I don't know where the other humans are, let alone how you know of us, because last I checked, we were preparing for a huge war..." He then stopped and bowed his head, he knew the horrors, but couldn't talk about them.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It was terrible..." He started going in a very graphic description of what war is, and the horrors and what he saw, a global conflict which then ended in world wide nuclear devices to be used. When the nuclear device struck the town he was in, he only remembers waking up by the forest, he doesn't even neglect to tell what nuclear warheads are and the description of them.

"Dead huh?" John wondered sarcastically, "if that's the case, why's my head killing me?" He looked over to Starwind, "they wouldn't teleport me anywhere. The radiation would kill me if the blast didn't." He then caught wind of what twilight said.

"Wait... What? Just as you feared?" He asked, catching up to her, "what do you mean?

" well I read in a book that a creature would come from a dyeing world. brought here by fate to show the error of its ways. it wouldn't have any memory except the basics. but the main point is, we need to send you back in time to your world and stop the bombs from going off. but here's what you wont like, the book said that the one who would come here would be the main reason for the destruction of its world. so in layman's terms, we need to keep you from destroying your world again."

"That was the idea of all of the enemy powers... My country had no part in the nuclear warheads. The United States and our allies tried to use various means to stop them... It was not my idea... There are dark humans, as well as good... I'm sure the same rule applies for you." John continued.

"yeah but lets get some preparations done. we all need to go back in time with you as a group and figure out a way to stop all of this. we will need supplies, and that will take time. bronzeshine, could you get everything on this list? " she hands him a piece of parchment. " be shure to get everything on there! " bronzeshine inspects the list, to find that its full of stuff. " ok. " as he is flying away he thinks. sometimes I wish I could just hide my wings for a wile and to stop being such a mule. " so... when and were do you think we need to go john? "

"We're not going. It's far too dangerous, and you guys'll just get yourselves killed..." He said, "the way we fight's far different than how you guys would, and talking ponies? That's a huge target painted on your heads at that point."

(We're not going there, it's too dark and graphic for the forum. I'd have to get this moved to the 18+ forums.)

( ok lets try this again! ) twilight sparkle approaches john, accompanied by bronzeshine. " so I see your new to equestria? may I be the first to welcome you john." she looks at him up and down. " that is strange.... "

John stopped and looked around in confusion, they mentioned studying about humans thousands of years ago, but none of them knew how they functioned.

"W-well, that's because these are my arms. I only have two legs." He said, trying his best to explain, "it's hard to explain, but the anatomy of a human being is totally different from you guys."

"Well, I doubt there's anything to take be back home, chances are, everything's dead... So I might have to." He said, "the whole vegetarian bit I wouldn't mind... But what in the world am I gonna do for work?" Chances are, no one'll hire me, or might even be deathly afraid of me... I mean, you heard it from the horses mouth... We can be very violent creatures..." John explained.