The sweetest cider you've ever tasted (open join)

A young mare in manehattan finished buying some fresh apples from an old friend, she began going on her way back to what she called her tavern. (Though it really doesn't sell alcohol) she wasn't really aware of her surroundings when another pony bumps into her, causing her to drop all of her apples. The pony just glares at her and walks off.

• 3 weeks later...

((Hmm,may I join? Wait,pfft,silly question,it says open :P ))

Caymellow looked at the pony who had bumped into a young mare,then glared at her as she walked off. Caymellow just sighed,"They just are so ignorant sometimes,ponies these days.." She mumbled,then flew over to the young mare,her white coat gleaming,red,fire coloured mane shifting in a breeze,and her green and grey eyes fixated on her,"Hello there,I couldn't help to see that,that pony had bumped into you,I just wanted to ask if you were okay in all.." She said quietly,just enough to be heard.

• 2 weeks later...

Petal looked at the young mare and the other pony that pushed her away. She walked over and went to pick up the apples. "A-Are you okay?" She said in a quiet voice.

• 2 weeks later...