Looking to jump into things

So, It would appear as though my original RP post seems to be a bit... well... untouched. And that's fine, I'm by no means upset whatsoever, but it would seem as though I should try this whole thing from a new angle.

Namely, actually planning stuff out. So, I don't suppose anyone would be interested in RPing with the new guy?

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14616-mercurial-sun-ready/page__hl__%2Bmercurial+%2Bsun

For a brief overview, Mercurial Sun is a rather erratic pony, with a flair for dramatics and a tendency to go from calm to a metaphorical explosion of passion at the drop of a hat. Not that he's a downer. Quite the opposite really; Ol' Sunny is consistently and constantly optimistic. Rather happy fellow, frankly. Oh, and he lives in Canterlot.

That being said, I'm really not looking for anything in particular. I'm rather open to suggestions, actually.

I'm up for some RP! The characters I have that you'd be able to find in Canterlot are Elderflower, Riff Run, and Luminous Charge if you have a preference of who to interact with. Pick a pony, any pony! Then maybe we could work out an idea for what the circumstance could be, heh.

Interesting OC you've got there! I need to get my new OC Auri in some threads, so we could always try working something out with him. I guess it would hinge on which of El's OCs ends up being involved.

Aureate's app can be read here:

As a side note, is it possible Mercurial Sun has any interest making a trip around Equestria? ( )

I'm up for some RP! The characters I have that you'd be able to find in Canterlot are Elderflower, Riff Run, and Luminous Charge if you have a preference of who to interact with. Pick a pony, any pony! Then maybe we could work out an idea for what the circumstance could be, heh.

Well, thank you for the fast reply, and I apologize for a slightly delayed one. After looking over the three you've got, I would say your namesake (that is to say, Elderflower) is probably the most likely to run into Sunny, given proximity. Not to mention a slight personality contrast, which always keeps things interesting. Though, again, I'm adaptable.

Interesting OC you've got there! I need to get my new OC Auri in some threads, so we could always try working something out with him. I guess it would hinge on which of El's OCs ends up being involved.

Aureate's app can be read here: http://www.canterlot...ureate-compass/

As a side note, is it possible Mercurial Sun has any interest making a trip around Equestria? ( http://www.canterlot...interest-check/ )

Indeed, I can see quite the friendship between these two. A cartographer and an astronomer? Between the two of them, neither sky nor land would be unmapped! Also, as a reply to your side note, I believe Sunny could be persuaded to tag along. 'Twould build character, or something along those lines.