LFRP with good players...maybe for the last time if the past is any indication...

I've been in a slump I guess...it really hit me hard today since I could find anything...most, if not all, seemed to ignore me...the few that didn't couldn't meet with some of my requirements...Its not like I ask for much, some haves rules that you have to follow just to talk to them, others don't like to be greeted. Like, what the hell. How do you expect me to contact you if I can't greet you? I dunno...I guess something else I'd like if someone to be able to vent to...but I'm rambling and this suppose to be a rp ad...suppose I'll add the actual ad now.

So, story-oriented rps, romance, light action, light dark, comedy, and a few themes that I can't think of at the moment. Players must be able to post a minimum of four lines, what, like two or three sentences I guess but preferably six or seven lines or 'semi--paragraph' posts. Players that can play as multiple characters, not simultaneously, would be great.

So umm...yeah...just pm me if you'd like to just talk or ask about anything but don't expect to start this weekend, I need to get my head cleared right now so if someone is willing to listen, that'd help too.

Most of the higher-quality players keep to the 'mane' RP section, so if you're looking for longer posts and deeper interaction, you might try that instead of freeform, simply because there's something of a filter of players and characters involved.