Newcomer On The Block!

KaydenWaveharp

[colour=#808080]A little about me![/colour]

Ola!

Ecce pa gravado des trevois! Which in gibberish means, Nice to meet you all! The names Kayden-Chan and I have just recently stumbled across this lovely website through the googlesphere. I've searched for quite a while for a decent site where I could share my love of the fandom and perhaps even get some good roleplaying in! This site seems to fill both these interests!

IRL I am a jack-ess of many trades. My main hobbies include Horseback Riding (Western.), Working with Horses in General, Watching Anime, Some Gaming, Writing, Roleplaying and obviously watching MLP:FiM. Amongst these writing and rping are the biggest ones that give me interest on this site. For those of you perhaps looking over to seek out an RP partner you could consider me Lit to Adv-Lit meaning that I write 4 - however many solid paragraphs I want to. I write alot and always make sure to pump out quality.

I'm a Canadian citizen who works Part-time at a pizza place as well as at a horse barn and when I'm not working with my horses I'm online! I'm a very social person online but rather shy IRL and I tend to show this through my various RP characters as well, reflecting my IRL personality into them a little bit. Not overly shy but perhaps just enough to be mysterious!

It's a pleasure to meet any and all already and I hope to speak with every single one of you!

Have a good day/night/twilight/dawn etc. etc.

Kayden-Chan

[colour=#808080]How did I discover this website?[/colour]

I stumbled across this lovely little website through the googlesphere. I happened to type in "My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Roleplay" and this site was first on the list. Must mean it's good huh?

[colour=#808080]How did I fall in love with MLP:FiM?[/colour]

The story of how I became a fan of MLP:FiM is unique from most others. Like many I'm sure I was always skeptical and tried to keep a wide berth when I heard about the show or met any 'bronies' who said it was awesome and that I should check it out. My excuses usually ranged from "It's a show for little girls!" or the classic one, "I watched a bit already and didn't like it!" But this was just my way of staying away from something I thought was 'weird.'

But little did I know Equestria still had plans for me. Whilst browsing youtube one day I stumbled across a MLP:FiM OST (The Soundtrack) and decided to check it out just out of curiousity. And much like when I met my partner IRL it was love at first sight. I instantly fell in love with the music of the show and through that decided to give the actual show a try. It was basically history from there, the more episodes I watched the more I fell in love. I launched RP's based on the show, Read about it, Wrote short stories and was constantly listening to the music.

That's more or less how I fell in love with the show! I hope that suffices on a bit of a story!

Edited by KaydenWaveharp

A very warm welcome to you to our little corner of the net! As a Canadian ex-pat, I always love chatting with people from home. :) I too, love posting long and good quality RP posts - you'll find that's what's normally found on this site, especially in the WoE section of the board. So you are most definitely in good hooves here. I really look forward to RPing with you. :D

I am always interested in a RP:) and I believe it did disappear!

WITCHCRAFT!

:) but anyways if you want to RP just let me know!

I am always interested in a RP:) and I believe it did disappear!

WITCHCRAFT!

:) but anyways if you want to RP just let me know!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

I'd love to rp! Toss me a PM and perhaps we can talk ^_^