He's a Little Runaway! (Open! Attn: Kayden)

Derpyy

Fleur (honestly not sure XD) followed along hit remained quite, she wasn't too rid of hospitals, to many germs and sick ponies, that was gross! She followed the Alicorn along and soon they were in the room, he had held the door for her, showing he at least knew some respect! She slowly sat beside him and he began talking to her, se heard him mention about not telling everyone and she smiled warmly, "Oh relax, and dont worry, of anyone asks..." she said to him, "I used a spell to give you wings," she said simply and laid her head on the edge is the bed asshe say on the floor beside his bed

[colour=#808080]Silver shuffled to lay down on the bed comfortably and glanced to the mare curiously and snorted at her with a hint of playfulness, "Sounds good to me. That'd help alot actually." He glanced towards the window quietly and shuffled a bit as he watched a pegasus zip by the window, he could have sworn they were going at least mach 3. Sometimes he wished he'd been just a pegasus and not some royal alicorn. Then he could be free to live his life the way he wanted to without having to worry about how to have proper manners, sit properly, eat properly and even bathe properly. It was just exhausting and he wasn't regretting running away at all at the moment.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]He looked to the mare quietly and said, "So, Fleur huh? What dragged you to speak to me and Heart? Curiousity? Or are you just friendly?" He asked with a soft smile. Alot of the time Silvery was a very kind and down to earth pony, it was always a feature his mother told him that would make him a great king when he succeeded his father. That had also been the day he left after telling her he wanted nothing to do with the throne. They'd argued for hours on end until finally Silver had spread his wings and flew off into the sky like a silver meteor on it's way to the heavens.[/colour]

Fleur looked up at him, "Why I came to you?" she asked, she thought of what to say, "Well I mean it was mainly because I have always wanted to meet Heart, such a well respected doctor," she said warmly, "At a distance I didn't know you were an Alicorn, but as I approached I realized and knew I had to meet you," she said with a smile. She rested her head back down and closed her eyes, her nose was just brushing against his front leg that was on her side.

[colour=#808080]Silver nodded quickly, "Interesting. I am glad to know he is such a well respected medical professional then. I am in good hooves it would seem." He fluttered his injured wing a tiny bit experimentally and blinked a little bit and stopped quickly. Bad idea it would seem. He went crosseyed for a moment as he looked at his horn and sighed gently, "Hmn...perhaps it would be better if I try to hide my wings in the future instead of my horn. Since magic can be sensed, wings cannot." He asked this more to himself than he did Fleur and mostly because he was trying to think of ways he could stay in better hiding.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]For most runaways they came home in a few days and regretted it. But for Silver every experience out in the wide world was a new one and it was tugging him more and more the longer he stayed on the run from his parents Royal guard. He looked at Fleur curiously and said, "So...what's your special talent Fleur? I know everypony has one, though based on your cutie mark I can't quite figure it out." He tilted his head curiously, his ears flicking slightly and turning towards her to listen. He tended to be pretty attentive when he wanted to be anyways.[/colour]

She looked back at her flank and smiled, "I got it when I went to my first beautimare pageant," she turned back to him, "If I failed my mother woul have been devistated, and there were three tasks I had to pass to enter," she smiled, "Not to toot my horn but I passed with flying colours," she looked at him, "Guess it makes my talent to be able to pass a task with enough determination or something like that?"

[colour=#808080]With a quick nod Silver stretched a bit and said, "Hmn...interesting. So your special talent is simply put, determination. Not a bad thing to be good at, a talent like that could technically make you good at anything, no? Because you'd always be determined and driven to finish it or make it through. Kind of like a beautimare pageant...whatever that is. Is that kind of like...a model thing?" He asked with a tilt of his head. For all his kindness, Silver really wasn't wise to the way the world worked or what most events were. After all he'd never really attended one or anything. Playing with toys in his room when he was little was the biggest play he'd even attended.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]Silver glanced towards the door and said, "I wonder what exactly Heart is gathering? My wing isn't that bad is it? I can't really see it." He craned his neck to see the joint but he just didn't bend that way. He wasn't a pretzel. More like a soft, fluffy Alicorn. He sighed lightly and then looked down to the ground, "I really have to make sure I thank Heart for all this. It is much appreciated. Are there any Inns or anything in this town? I figure I'll likely stay the night and try and get some rest before I continue my run across the lands."[/colour]

Fleur shrugged, "Not sure, I just moved here after a..falling out," she choked up a bit an looked away as if hiding something before shaking her head and looking back she sighed, "as far as the beautimare pageant, it is a model thing where lovely mares show off there looks and skills," she said, "I'm sure where your from the mares put shine my looks," she sighed, "But around here I'm a champ"

[colour=#8b4513]"And next time I will remember![/colour]" Heart chuckled.

The door was a bit open as he came in yelling that down the hallway. There were as a mare and a stallion that were laughing at whatever the three were talking about. But now it Heart was back. Heart came into the room and closed the door. He let out a soft sigh. He was wearing a white doctor's coat. He always wore one when he was in the office. He also had a few things in the pockets of the coat. He looked over himself quickly and then back to Fluer and Silver. He chuckled a bit.

[colour=#8b4513]"Apologies. I was gathering my things and a few old friends of mine paid a visit. I had no idea they were here so I had to catch up. Again Apologies.[/colour]" He smiled at both of them.

He swore he had heard talking form this room when he got near the door. Perhaps the two had been talking a bit. He hoped he wasn't interrupting their conversation. But he needed to get started. But Heart was happy none the less that they had been talking. Or at least he figured they had been talking.

Heart moved over to the bed side and made sure to not hit Fluer who was on the ground. He moved over to a few pieces of equipment. He smiled as they began to work and his knowledge of how to work them stayed in his mind. He was happy that he knew how to do his job.

Once the machines were on he looked over at Silver. He was laying on the bed. Good Pony. He moved a bit closer.

[colour=#8b4513]"Now Silver. I am going to need to get an x-ray of your wing. If you would please..roll over and let me move this machine so it can scan your wing. This is needed to we can see if any bones are broken or fractured or...missing." [/colour]He laughed a bit as he waited for Silver to move his wing. The machine wasn't huge but it still wasn't tiny. It got the x-rays done.

As he waited for him to move his wing he looked over at both of the ponies.

[colour=#8b4513]"I hope everything has been going alright with you two. Not that I am saying anything would be wrong I am just saying that if something was going wrong....you know what. I'll be quiet." [/colour]He laughed again and looked away.

[colour=#808080]Silver nodded quickly and moved to dismiss the subject as quickly as he could. He knew the subject was likely not good territory to tread but befor ehe could she changed the subject though it made him frown a little bit in the process. He shook his head quickly and then and said, "Pish posh. You'd be just as much a champ as you are around here. You are a lovely mare." He smiled brightly and blew a few strands from his face, "Though...I guess coming from an Alicorn who hasn't seen many mares in his life that isn't much of a compliment huh?" He rubbed his head with his hoof and jumped a bit as Heart bumped his way through the door.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]Silver glanced at Heart and offered a smile, "No worries...you're already doing me a big favour so waiting for a little bit is no issue at all I assure you. Always good to catch up with old friends, don't let me be the reason you lost the chance." He laid his head down in his hooves and snorted playfully at Fleur once more. He tended to act like a bit of a Colt on occasion. Perhaps that's why he got along with younger ponies so well back at the castle, he was one of the few who'd roll in the mud with them and just get down and be a kid.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]He allowed Heart to hook up his equipment as he glanced at Fleur and said, "So, you live here now then?" He asked curiously before obediently rolling onto his back gingerly for Heart, wincing a bit as his wing hit the bed and folded out a little, "Do what you need to do doc. Though I suspect there won't be any missing...Unless my body somehow ate them." He laughed a little bit as well and then glanced at the machine curiously. He knew what Xrays were but he'd never recieved one so he closed his eyes as if he expected it to do something painful.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]"It's been just fine. We were just talking about Fleur's cutie mark and her championship beauty in these parts." He said the last part in a very southern accent as a bit of a joke. He kept his eyes closed for the most part now, his silver mane cascading over the bedspread and Fleurs head.[/colour]

Fluer was blushing so deep red at how he was talking to her, a handsome Alicorn and he was so nice! She tried not to faint due to this dream come true and composed herself, nodding to his question, "Yes I live here now," she said and laid her hoof with his without thinking, "And dont worry, it will be ok," she said seeing his nervousness.

Heart continued to do his thing. He knew the two were talking about something. He just didn't know what. He was to busy concentrating. He moved the machine a bit over Silver's wing and the machine proceeded to do its thing. Heart sat back a bit. He just made sure Silver didn't move his wing. He loved how this process was virtually painless. Silver didn't seem to be noticing it one bit.

"Do what you need to do doc. Though I suspect there won't be any missing...Unless my body somehow ate them."

Normally he would have stopped and laughed at this. But he didn't. One thing that confused him a bit was that Silver called him "Doc". While it wasn't a mean thing to say and in no way hurt his feelings. He just didn't like the sound of it. But Heart figured he would forget about that. He wasn't one to hold a grudge over trivial things such as that. Heart watched the machine do its thing, He remained quiet while it was working.

It would take a few minutes for the results to be in hoof. As he was waiting he looked over at Fluer. He noticed her cutie mark and he heard something about her beauty. And it was true. She was a rather beautiful mare. He just never said it. He wondered where she was from. Canterlot maybe? He remembered she said that he was quite well known in Canterlot. It made him blush slightly. He had only been to Canterlot a few times. He wondered what it was for? Why was he known there? Maybe for his studies?

[colour=#8b4513]"Hmm? Did I..no it was..Ah..maybe? I..hmm..." [/colour]He realized he was talking to himself. His voice was quieter while he was just speaking then. Then he shut up again and continued to wait.

Or...bah whatever. He shall think about that another time

[colour=#808080]Silver chuckled a little bit as he slowly opened his eyes when Fleur said it would be ok. He glanced at his wing and blinked, perhaps it didn't do anything to hurt him in any way. He felt like a bit of a coward now but shrugged it off as best he could before turning his eyes to Fleur and nodded, "Well...maybe you and Heart can show me around after? I'd love to see what this town has. I saw plenty of it coming in but not all of it I'm sure. I'm more than sure I smelt an orchard on the way in. I'll assume there is one here?" He asked curiously as he kept his wing as still as possible, unfolding his other one to keep himself balanced on his back.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]Silver took a peek at heart who seemed to be oddly quiet now considering there was three of them in the room. He tilted his head a little bit and listened to the quiet mumbles and said, "What's up Heart?" He asked curiously. He hoped neither of them had done anything to offend the stallion. Silver shuffled his rump a tiny bit to adjust the way he was laying and said, "So is the machine almost done? What'll it tell you exactly?" he asked curiously. He was genuinely curious as to what the machine might do.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]Silver pushed a tiny bit of magic into his horn which glew a soft silver and lifted a pillow from one end of the bed under his neck so that he didn't have to keep supporting it, he had already begun to shake from holding himself up but as he slid the pillow up and relaxed he breathed a sigh of relief, "So..since Fleur here knows of you your reputation must precede you Heart. I'm glad I am in such capable hands and I will do my best to thank you as much as I can afterwards." He offered a bright smile.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]Silver quietly glanced to his wing after though and studied it quietly. As much as he didn't admit it out loud he was genuinely worried. Flying was one of the few things he enjoyed more than the rest, on this whole runaway thing he'd flown from his kingdom all the way until he crashed. It had been the most exhilarating experience he'd ever felt and he was glad he'd had a chance to experience it. Even if he did get tugged back to the castle in his hometown of Reinwood he still felt that his experiences out here would change him.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]Silver chuckled a little bit as he slowly opened his eyes when Fleur said it would be ok. He glanced at his wing and blinked, perhaps it didn't do anything to hurt him in any way. He felt like a bit of a coward now but shrugged it off as best he could before turning his eyes to Fleur and nodded, "Well...maybe you and Heart can show me around after? I'd love to see what this town has. I saw plenty of it coming in but not all of it I'm sure. I'm more than sure I smelt an orchard on the way in. I'll assume there is one here?" He asked curiously as he kept his wing as still as possible, unfolding his other one to keep himself balanced on his back.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]Silver took a peek at heart who seemed to be oddly quiet now considering there was three of them in the room. He tilted his head a little bit and listened to the quiet mumbles and said, "What's up Heart?" He asked curiously. He hoped neither of them had done anything to offend the stallion. Silver shuffled his rump a tiny bit to adjust the way he was laying and said, "So is the machine almost done? What'll it tell you exactly?" he asked curiously. He was genuinely curious as to what the machine might do.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]Silver pushed a tiny bit of magic into his horn which glew a soft silver and lifted a pillow from one end of the bed under his neck so that he didn't have to keep supporting it, he had already begun to shake from holding himself up but as he slid the pillow up and relaxed he breathed a sigh of relief, "So..since Fleur here knows of you your reputation must precede you Heart. I'm glad I am in such capable hands and I will do my best to thank you as much as I can afterwards." He offered a bright smile.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]Silver quietly glanced to his wing after though and studied it quietly. As much as he didn't admit it out loud he was genuinely worried. Flying was one of the few things he enjoyed more than the rest, on this whole runaway thing he'd flown from his kingdom all the way until he crashed. It had been the most exhilarating experience he'd ever felt and he was glad he'd had a chance to experience it. Even if he did get tugged back to the castle in his hometown of Reinwood he still felt that his experiences out here would change him.[/colour]

Fleur had let go of the Alicorn and just kept her head laying on the bed as she closed her eyes and relaxed, slowly drifting off to sleep, but shot up and shook her head, "No no I must not sleep now!" she said and yawned loudly and slumped back onto her rump and hung her head as she tried not to sleep.

[colour=#a9a9a9]"What's up Heart?"[/colour]

Heart shook his head a bit. He looked over at Silver and away from the machine and said, "[colour=#8b4513]Hmm?"[/colour] He gave him a half smile. Mainly because he had no idea what he was talking or asking him about. He just said nothing.

"So is the machine almost done? What'll it tell you exactly?"

Heart now looked at Silver. He still had his half smile on. [colour=#8b4513]"Yes. It is almost done. And it will actually give me a picture of the inside of your wing there."[/colour] He chuckled a bit. He always loved doing x-rays. Even though most ponies found them boring he still loved to do them. They were needed to do operations and give proper diagnostics after all. As the machine finished up Heart looked around a bit.

He noticed that Fleur was sitting on the floor still. He had no idea why. She could have sit on a chair or something. But then again...ahh it doesn't matter. Heart was sure they would only be in here a little while longer. He heard her say something about not falling asleep now. She must be bored. He was sorry that medical things didn't entertain her. It sure entertained him. But he remembered that everypony had what they liked and what they didn't like. Everypony was different.

"So..since Fleur here knows of you your reputation must precede you Heart. I'm glad I am in such capable hands and I will do my best to thank you as much as I can afterwards."

Heart smiled. "Well...I had no idea I had a reputation." He sighed a playful sigh. "Now it looks like I have something I have to uphold no?" He laughed a bit. As he finished laughing he realized that he was right...what if he did something wrong? His reputation would be ruined! And really...he also just realized...he didn't much care.

Heart turned to Fleur and said ,[colour=#8b4513]"Um. Miss Fleur. Might I ask how I am known in..Canterlot? I was just you know...curious..and all and.."[/colour] he laughed a bit at his nervousness. Usually he was a modest pony but his curiosity got the best of him.

Just when he finished speaking the machine finished as well. It printed out a black type of sheet with an x-ray of Silver's wing on it. (We all know what an x-ray looks like XD) Heart studied the image carefully. Making a few tsk noises as he looked over the bone structure. But on the bright side only one bone was broken. And that was what was the problem. So Heart turned to Silver and said, "[colour=#8b4513]Good news! You have a broken wing!" He laughed a bit. "No. But really your wing isn't as bad as I thought it was. It can be fixed up with a few bandages and such things. Also with not flying on it." [/colour]He smiled.

[colour=#808080]Silver couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Fleur, "Sleepy much?" He asked with a small tilt of his head. He had a feeling she was more tired than she appeared. Maybe she'd been doing some hard work before they had met up with her or perhaps she was just bored sitting in the hospital. He gave her a nudge and said, "Don't nod off on us now." He laughed and then glanced over at Heart who was quiet until he asked about the machine.

Apparently it was going to give him a full picture of the inside of his wing. It was interesting to say the least. He knew how an Xray worked but not how it showed things like it did. Heart explained that it would give him a picture of the inside of his wing and by using that he could diagnose any damage that there might have been within his wing from when he crash landed earlier that day. He drew in a deep breatha nd watched closely as the machine finished it's last cycle and printed some information for Heart at the same time.

"Sometimes that is the best reputation then isn't it?" He asked curiously just before Heart asked Fleur how exactly he was known. Being known was one thing, being known for unknown reasons was another thing completely. Silver chuckled a little bit and glanced at Fleur to hear the answer as well. He was interested how Heart here was so well known in another city. Curiousity killed the cat they always said and Silver knew himself to be more curious than most cats were so did that mean he was going to die? He frowned at the thought and quickly dismissed it.

Silvers ears perked up at the 'good' news and he nodded quickly, "So it'll heal up then as long as I keep it bandaged up and not fly on it? That's good news." Thought he last part clearly had a bit of a disdain in it. He figured that he'd be able to leave town fairly soon. Not because he didn't feel welcome but he had a feeling his parents royal guard was catching up with him, "How long will it take?" He asked curiously, maybe a bit too curiously.[/colour]

Fleur blew her hair aside a bit and sighed, "I'll try not to Alicorn," she smiled warmly, then turned to Heart, "How your known? By word of mouth," she said and looked up at te lights, then back to him, "I forgot the gentlecolts name, but he was boasting about how he broke his hoof while bullback riding near hoofington, and how a Dr Heart helped him back to health." she said, "But he kept going on about how everyone in the town called him the best doctor in Equestria!" she smiled warmly at him, "I see why"

Heart was a bit shocked. By his mouth? Him..the best doctor in all of Equestria? No. Couldn't be. He was a modest pony but this was a bit to much for him. He didn't want to seem like he was trying to brag on himself. It was hard because he was already sure Miss Fluer assumed that he just wanted to hear about himself. He hoped she didn't think he was full of himself.

Heart then went back to looking at the x-ray. He laughed a bit. "[colour=#8b4513]Well. I don't know about the best. I just do my job."[/colour] He glanced over at Fluer and Silver and then went back to looking at the x-ray. [colour=#8b4513]"Thank you though." [/colour]He wasn't looking at either of them but he had a smile on his face. He was happy he met these two ponies. Speaking of ponies he had a pony to help. Heart then moved up and went over to a desk that had some bandages on it. He moved them on a table since he would need a few. He pulled the table closer to Silver, who was still in the bed, and he stood next to the bed. Without saying anything he carefully moved Silver's wing a bit. Just enough for him to work on.

He smiled and said, [colour=#8b4513]"Now. I'm just going to bandage you up. I won't make it hurt so continue to talk. It will help the process go faster since your mind will be taken off of it." [/colour]He chuckled a bit and then examined the wing. He pretty much memorized the x-ray so he knew where the injury was worst. He then carefully took some of the bandage and had it dipped in a cleansing material. All wounds needed to be cleaned before they were bandaged up. He knew it would probably sting. But only for a bit. Heart then took the material and started to wash the wound. Once he got it all cleaned up he moved on to the bandages. He brought out a few wraps and started to carefully and slowly wrap the wing.

[colour=#808080]Silver chuckled a little bit and said, "Alicorn huh? Funny...I thought I had a name." he stated in a sarcastic voice before shrugging it off and listening to how Heart was 'famous' by word of moth alone. He must have really done some good work around the bigger cities to be spoken of so highly. Silver adjusted his laying position a bit so that his hooves were under his chin and then smiled at Heart as he gathered to various supplies from the nearbly table. Silver eyed them curiously but did his best to ignore them and turned his gaze back to Fleur in the process.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]"Doctors orders, Guess we've gotta talk." He laughed a little bit and did his best to ignore the slight pain from having his wing moved and from the slow wrapping of it. He glanced at Fleur and pondered about a good conversation topic and then one popped into his mind, "Hmn...I'm usually quite trusting to my nose but I have to ask, what was that delightful smell on the way to the hospital here? It smelled like an apple orchard." He asked this excitedly, maybe a bit too excitedly. Silver had always loved apples much like every other pony but for him Apple cider was the best thing since sliced bread. He didn't get it very often either so the idea of there being a local orchard here excited him.[/colour]

[colour=#808080]He glanced towards the window after his question, craning his neck a bit in hopes that perhaps he might see the orchard or farm he was talking about. This town had already intrigued him, from the scent of the apple orchard drifting through, The two friendly ponies he'd met and even some of the shops like Rarity's Boutique. They were all very unique and differed greatly from the style of the kingdom where he had come from. A soft smile spread across his muzzle and he made a note to stay here for a few days at least.[/colour]

Heart finished bandaging up Silver's wing. He had to admit..he did a good job on such short notice. And he didn't even have the right supplies for the job but he figured he wouldn't tell Silver or Fleur that. What they didn't know wouldn't hurt them.

Heart stretched a bit and sighed. The white doctor's jacket he was wearing pulled a bit on him. It was kind of small even for him. But it was alright. He didn't want to take it off yet. Heart looked back to Fleur and Silver. He never noticed the way Fluer's mane was coloured. Maybe it was the lighting in the room? It just made it seem so..shiny and elegant. Fleur herself was very..elegant as well. Heart still couldn't believe this though. He met up with an Alicorn prince and the lovely Miss Fluer. What a day.

Heart turned back to Silver and gave him a warm smile.

[colour=#8b4513]"You're all good to go Silver. I recommend not flying for a few days though. Unless you want to break it again and end up coming back here and repeating the whole process again."[/colour] He took a breath. [colour=#8b4513]"Not that I would be more than happy to fix your wing again, but I am only going to be here for a few more days and you need to get well and I hate seeing injured ponies and I.-"[/colour] Heart stopped himself and just laughed.

[colour=#8b4513]"I just want you to be ok."[/colour] He laughed again.