HTTP Error 503

I'm not sure, but is there something going on with the host servers? Because today seems to be the longest time Canterlot 503'd since I've been here.

Normally this usually wouldn't be something I'd ask about, servers need maintenance or sometimes the connection implodes, but today wasn't the first time I've ran into Canterlot not being available. I've ran into this error several times now over the past week and it seems as though when I do, Canterlot disappears for longer periods of time as it continues to 503.

I hope it's just me, but could I get some insight please?

Yea, I've been running into this error also. Although this is my second time, the last time it happened, the it was what I would define as "the whole day" for me.

So yea, just my two cents, but either it randomly occurs to certain people, or everyone experiences it. I will say though, that they've been quite annoying and random. Nil warning.

Everyone gets it. No one was able to access the site from what was 9:30 AM until about 4:30 PM in my time zone. I wish I could tell you why, though.

When the server goes down (either due to something borked or the current attacks succeed) I'm afraid there's only ONE person out of 5k users that has the radical idea to get in touch with me, either by email, my personal or the site's twitter, so I can restore it.

If that one person that likes to help out by notifying me isn't available... you'll all simply have to wait till I happen to notice (I like to sleep and work now and then so not constantly hitting F5 to see if it's working).

*hint hint*

[colour=#a9a9a9]Our twitter account is on the front page of Canterlot.com. Please DM rather than simply 'mention'.[/colour]

[colour=#a9a9a9]Please DM rather than simply 'mention'.[/colour]

Whoops, that'd be where I went wrong. :P

[colour=#a9a9a9]Please DM rather than simply 'mention'.[/colour]

In order to DM someone, there has to be mutual following. I tried DMing the site's account this morning, but since @CanterlotGuard is not following me, there is no option to do so. :P