Well hello everypony!

PoisonJoke

About Myself: Roleplaying, playing games, reading, doodling.

How I found Canterlot.com: Through google~

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Decided to watch it one day out of curiosity...been a fan ever since. ^^

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Hey everyone! I'm Poison Joke, or, PJ for short! I'm pretty friendly, enjoy roleplaying, and definitely enjoying making friends. Writing is my life and I enjoy every bit of it! I've been roleplaying for...about six or seven years and I definitely have enjoy every moment and hope to keep on continuing. I do also draw, but it's rare and I'm not that good at it, just mainly doodles. My main forte is with roleplaying! Most of my main characters were drawn by request by other amazing artists, quite a few from Ponychan.

If anypony is wondering, my character IS the joke plant incarnated into a pony, :3. She sort of represents my inner hyper side, a side I don't really show on the outside. So she does mean a lot to me, and I hope to showcase her through roleplay.

It is lovely meeting you all, and feel free to message for an rp if you'd like one! Take care, for now~!

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8126/jokestand.png

Welcome to Canterlot! :) We're always happy to see new RPers around. ;)

I do also draw, but it's rare and I'm not that good at it, just mainly doodles.

I disagree! If that picture of your OC is anything to go by, you look like you're a wonderful artist! :) Poison Joke is a really adorable pony!