Warriors by Erin Hunter

Alright, who reads the series?

I got part way through series uhh....two? Three? Anyway, I stopped part way through one of the series, just 'cause....Don't know, but maybe I should start reading again. I also collect the Manga of the series. I think I have all of them up to the current one. (That would be the third in Ravenpaw's Path.) So I still read those because they pertain to the book series I got through, so far.

So what book are you on, who's your favorite character, etc.?

Also I used to RP Warriors on Facebook.

And I guess you can post here if you read Seekers too.

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!

I collect too!

I have the entire first series all the second series

I've got 3 of the third series collected the lost warrior manga

Read skyclan's destiny, Firestar's Prophecy, and am currently reading Bluestar's prophecy!

I ALSO READ SEEKERS! On book 4!

Fave characters so far in warriors Millie, Graystripe, Firestar, Leafpool, Willowpaw, Stormfur, Brook, FeatherTail, I think that's it.

Fave seeker's characters are Lusa and Kallik

I loved that series. I was reading it up until like the 3rd or 4th book in the 3rd series and stopped because the next book hadn't come out in Paperback yet. I'm a big stickler for consistency, all the other books I had were paperback. Personally, I always liked Greystripe and Fireheart the best.

I loved that series. I was reading it up until like the 3rd or 4th book in the 3rd series and stopped because the next book hadn't come out in Paperback yet. I'm a big stickler for consistency, all the other books I had were paperback. Personally, I always liked Greystripe and Fireheart the best.

I /ALWAYS/ buy paperback for the exact reason(And it's cheaper)

Also finally someone else who likes firestar everypony hates him because he has sense and doesn't go on a violent rampage when things don't go his way. |:

Also finally someone else who likes firestar everypony hates him because he has sense and doesn't go on a violent rampage when things don't go his way. |:

I never said Firestar, I said Fireheart. I personally preferred him more when he wasn't the Clan Leader. Once he became the clan leader he started getting old and being less awesome.

I never said Firestar, I said Fireheart. I personally preferred him more when he wasn't the Clan Leader. Once he became the clan leader he started getting old and being less awesome.

Well I suppose but Firestar's prophecy was his last hurrah. He IS older now and we don't see things from his point of view anymore. He's like Tallstar and Bluestar he's getting older and wiser with each series so of course he'd dull down for the sake of his clan.

Then there is his younger self FireHeart who was young not a clan leader and a warrior with much to explore. So I can get it I just don't like how someponies hate him for being older and wiser now. He is allowed to get old like every one else and calm down that's why the story shifted away from him after the first series.

Well I suppose but Firestar's prophecy was his last hurrah. He IS older now and we don't see things from his point of view anymore. He's like Tallstar and Bluestar he's getting older and wiser with each series so of course he'd dull down for the sake of his clan.

Then there is his younger self FireHeart who was young not a clan leader and a warrior with much to explore. So I can get it I just don't like how someponies hate him for being older and wiser now. He is allowed to get old like every one else and calm down that's why the story shifted away from him after the first series.

I wasn't saying that I hate him now, he's still one of my favorite characters, but I preferred him more when he was actually going around and fighting and exploring. Also, I'm curious, why did you tell me to calm down? :/

I wasn't saying that I hate him now, he's still one of my favorite characters, but I preferred him more when he was actually going around and fighting and exploring. Also, I'm curious, why did you tell me to calm down? :/

Silly I wasn't telling you to calm down I said or meant for it to come out as Firestar is allowed to get old and calm down. I meant it as a he winded down a bit after Leafpool and Squirrelflight were born. Sorry for the confusion.

Silly I wasn't telling you to calm down I said or meant for it to come out as Firestar is allowed to get old and calm down. I meant it as a he winded down a bit after Leafpool and Squirrelflight were born. Sorry for the confusion.

Well I guess I Derpy'd then. :)

Well I guess I Derpy'd then. :P

It happens to the best of us :)