The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

Chrysalis heard a scream for Twilight and looked over and located the mare, a bit away. "Sorry Shining, I'm playing medic," she said, "Sharktooth, Hyperblast, stay with him!" the ex Changlings came over

"To the End," Shark said. Hyper nodded, "We are your guards!" he said

Chrysalis then took off toward Dawn

Chrysalis went to her side, "if that's how you feel, so be it, but I'm not letting you go easily," she said with a smile, "And the least I can do is at least stabilize you until Twilight gets here," she said as she sat next to the mare soon they both glowed pink, with the curse lifted her healing wasn't as strong but she could go much much longer without worry.

Twilight shot defence spells on her brother. She was hit by shadowbolts who got through her Faultering defences. She groaned and fell to her knees she breathed heavily and tried to keep awake. The spell over luna fell and She dropped to the ground. Shining armor whipped around [colour=#008080]"Twilight! No! " [/colour]He yelled to her. Thunder swift was battling With Lyria nd she was standing her ground to him. Hos Rage hit a maximum peak and he Yelled out with great anger, He slashed at her landing a few blows and growling At her. He saw Luna had fallen defenceless. He chuckled[colour=#FF0000]"Fools. You have lost." [/colour]He mocked them. He knocked Lyria aside and Dove at Twilight to get to luna. He activated his Magic and was charging to finnish her off. Shining armor dove infront of her and locked blades. Shining had slid back knocking Twilight backwards. She stared at Shining armor for a couple moments before she heard Dawn cry out for her. She looked around the Battlefield and spotted her and Crysalis together. She grabbed luna with her faultering magic and flew over to her. She stared at her friend, Her wounds were very grave. She began to tear up, [colour=#800080]"Dawn....Your wounds.....I can fix this!" [/colour]She said as she charged her magic. She coughed and faultered again, she was too hurt to focus on the spell. She looked to chrysalis[colour=#800080]"Please do something! Dont let her die!" [/colour]

Rainbow dash flew faster trying to keep her spirits up. She saw Canterlot in horror. The towers burned and smoke rose from the courtyards below. A sound of a battle Echoed from the Royal courtyard. She landed down on the first tier and Saw survivors Gathering what they could, few guard stood watch, Injured lay everywhere. [colour=#00FFFF]"Oh my stars..... Canterlot.....Its in ruins... Where are my friends? Where is Twilight?" [/colour]She asked Soarin and Alkaline.

Lyria growled, and took off to Twilight. [colour=#800080]"I'll take Luna." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria picked up Luna and took off quickly, away from Thunder Swift. She put her in her mother's old cabin, and then let her lie there softly. Lyria waited for THunder Swift to come.

Dawn coughed, and looked at Twilight. Her vision started to blur slightly.[/colour]

"Twilight, I'm doing my best, but she lays in heavens hands now," Chrysalis slowly lowered her horn to touch Dawn's, taking away the pain for now, while working her best at the injuries. She turned back to Twilight, "I absorbed the pain for now, so at least if she does leave us....she goes in no pain or suffering"

Soarin flew faster, "Come on, I see a few scattered around!"

Seeing there chance to help Shark and Hyper lept at Lightning and both slammed hard into his side. With the magic that encased them it felt basically like 2 very large rocks hitting him.

Carmus smiled in satisfaction as Shrike burned through the wall, nodding in silent agreement with Spitfire's amazement. Everything was going perfectly... And then it didn't. The main hall broke off, going into free fall, the floor slamming into Carmus, causing him lose his grip on Spitfire and sending him into a stunned daze. He saw the cloud rebar nearing him, but was unable to command his wings to move. He closed his eyes, accepting the fate. But instead of the quick pain of impalement, he felt the presence of another body hit him, pulling him along. He opened his eyes as quickly as he could, deducing by the fiery mane and yellow body that it was Spitfire who caught him. He saw Shrike fall past them, followed by Argon flying for the Sergeant through blurred vision. Spitfire rocketed forward, towards the exit created by Shrike, shouting, [colour=#FFD700]"HOLD ON TIGHT CARMUS!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]By a mix of sheer luck, and the skills of the Wonderbolt Captain, they made it out of the hole. Despite being struck by a bit of rubble, Spitfire flew on to the ground, setting down and laying Carmus down. He coughed slightly as his senses began to return, and he sat up, smiling partially at the mare, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"I suppose we're even on saving each other's lives now."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He winced as he pushed himself into a sitting position, looking at the ground, whispering to himself, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"T[/colour][colour=#b22222]his is my fault..."[/colour]

~*~

Shrike, who was taken by surprise as the last of the Academy began to fall, fell back into the building, unable to stop his fall before he struck his head and rest of his body on debris. He had been rendered unconscious by the repeated blows to his head, his armor keeping him alive. He was unaware of Argon's catching him, and inevitably sacrificing himself to save him. Shrike hit the ground outside of the Academy after Argon threw him, skidding across it slightly before coming to rest, still unaware of the events of the past minute.

~*~

Sagebrush inhaled deeply, and let her breath out slowly to keep herself calm, [colour=#006400]"There is a small chance it has gone up in smoke." [/colour][colour=#000000]she said slowly before explaining to the group what she'd overheard Carmus explaining to Shrike, [/colour][colour=#006400]"I could attempt to do this myself, but I would risk dislodging this section even faster than it would naturally... To be completely honest, I'm at a loss, and I am truly sorry for it."[/colour]

(OOC: I have a small idea of how to get them out, but I can't come up with a reasonable explanation for it happening, as it involves Velocity's intervention, but he had been on the way to Canterlot before hand.)

~*~

Alkaline gestured with his head towards the sounds of most of the combat, [colour=#cccccc]"I'd assume over there. We will have to be careful though..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](OOC: I feel I should comment with Shimmer and them, but I can't come up with anything D:[/colour] [colour=#000000])[/colour]

Chrysalis laid next to the mare and closed her eyes, touching horns once more to give the best boost in medical magic she could, tears slowly came out of her face, she knew what it was like to lose someone close, it was unbearable.

Chrysalis felt the presence leave, this mare....she was gone. Chrysalis closed her eyes as the magic faded and slowly opened them back up and slowly closed the mare's eyes and turned to Twilight, "I...I failed," she looked away, "I'm sorry, I tried,"

Arc moved back a bit. Arc was not expecting Flashbomb to react like this. He was kind of hoping he would have been like all happy he wasn't dead. But instead he screamed. Arc could understand though. He would probably freak out as well if he had gone to sleep and woken up with a bionic leg.

Arc moved closer to Flashbomb. "[colour=#daa520]Flashbomb..calm down. Everything is alright.[/colour]" He looked down at the leg. [colour=#daa520]"Basically if that wasn't there...you would be dead." [/colour]He shrugged sheepishly. He gave Flash a weak smile. "Sooooo..um..surprise?" He laughed a bit. [colour=#daa520]"Oh but really the leg is fully functional annnnndd it runs off of magic! Isn't that awesome!"[/colour] He gave a big wide eyed smile to Flashbomb.

( you could have time and shimmer's squad come in and delay thunder long enough for the elements to be used. Plus Twilight is gonna hit rage mode so that wont be good, You could try to calm her down if you wish.)

Twilight stared in horror as Dawn slipped away. She stayed silent for a couple moments then tears flooded from her eyes. She wailed in sadness and Held Dawn's body close to hers. She cried for a very long time as the battle raged on around them. Shining armor was Dispatched with a sword slash and fell to the ground with a cry of agony. He lay there in pain as he looked over To Twilight. She was still crying very hard as she Caressed Dawn's mane. [colour=#800080]"No....its not your fault.....It was mine..." [/colour]She whispered. Shining sensed somtheing happening to her. He tried to get up but coughed and fell.

Thunder Swift Whipped around and grabbed the two who charged into him. He threw them off and kicked them midair twoards a distant wall. He turned and saw twilight, he chuckled, his razor sharp teeth baring his Smile [colour=#FF0000]"It was ment for her to die, she was A failure! A waste of space and now she is gone! You have failed so long ago Twilight and now I am off to Fetch luna. Instead of Bringing Nightmare moon back Im going to steal her power and once she is dead i will become the Pinnacle of darkness!" [/colour]He shouted at her and Shining. He Took to the skies and Began to head to Luna's chamber. He Reached it and stood there glaring at both her and Lyria. [colour=#FF0000]"Stand aside Small one! Or you will join Dawn in the Afterlife!" [/colour]He demanded. He smiled evily again but heard something behind him he turned to see a Giant Purple Energy claw Coming straight at him. Before he could speak he was grabbed and pulled Down. He struggled And growled in frustration. He opened his eyes and saw what had him held in place. Twilight was still facing away from Him holding Dawn. She put her down and stood up. [colour=#800080]"I should have stopped you last time. I should have Killed you! and now your masters took Dawn away! I know i cant destroy them but i will Crush you!" [/colour]She yelled. She turned her Gaze, her eyes were burning bright white. [colour=#800080]"You will pay for what you have done! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!" [/colour]She screamed as she lifted him up and smashed him into the ground. She wasnt herself anymore, the Magical ability had overridden her. Shining armor struggled to get up. [colour=#008080]"Twilight!.....Stop! You need to calm down! The elements of harmony...." [/colour][colour=#800080]"TO TARTERUS TO THE ELEMENTS! THEY WONT BANISH HIM AWAY! THEY WONT BRING THE ONES HIS MASTERS TOOK FROM US!" [/colour]She shouted in a royal Canterlot voice. She Was going to say more until Thunder Swift Activated his own magic. A red arorura surrounded him and he Blew through Twilight's Magic. He lauged [colour=#FF0000]"Im immortal now! You cant kill me Twilight!" [/colour]He shouted. He Shot his own magic at her and struck her through Her defences. She Screamed in anger. Her magic hit a peak, she no longer could control her rage. It flashed around her in a large explosion, Thunder swift Laughed maniacally and Surrounded the blast with his own dark power. The two powers shook Canterlot to the point of Near decimation. Shining armor cried out to his sister [colour=#008080]"TWILIGHT NO!" [/colour]He yelled.

Rainbow dash shrunk back when the air lit up, the World around her began to shake wildly, She followed Soarin as close as she could as not to lose him in the Chaos. They spotted Rarity and Applejack nearby a building. She saw the builing crumble and fall twoards them. She yelled out and shot forward to save them just as it hit the ground. [colour=#FF8C00]"What in Tarnation is going on Rainbow!?" [/colour]Applejack yelled. Rainbow dash shook her head[colour=#00FFFF]"No time! Where is Fluttershy and Pinkie pie?" [/colour]She aksed. Applejack shrugged this time. Rarity spoke up [colour=#800080]"Their on the Second tier next to the Shops! The guards were bringing them her until everything fell apart!" [/colour]She said. Rainbow dash nodded and looked back to Alkaline and Soarin. [colour=#00FFFF]" I need your help to find them! We need to hurry, whatever is happening up there will destroy us if we dont get the others and the Elements!" [/colour]She shouted

Spitfire Was breathing heavily, she Looked back at the abscent place of where the mainhall once was. [colour=#A52A2A]"I guess we are even in saving eachother's lives." [/colour]Carmus said to her. She turned her gaze to him and smiled. [colour=#FFD700]"Im more in debt to you Carmus....Without you and your Ability to say no to an order i would probably be dead." [/colour]She said to him. She looked to see Shrike had landed and She chuckled. She figured Argon had Landed somewhere else or something. She was going to ask what happened to him but noticed that Shrike was out of it. She decided to let him recover. [colour=#A52A2A]"This is my fault..." [/colour]She heard Carmus say under his breath. she looked to him with her firey Orange eyes. [colour=#FFD700]"This isnt your fault Carmus! Whomever caused the first blast before you even came, its their fault not yours!" [/colour]She said to him raising his chin with her hoof. [colour=#FFD700]"As i said before you are a hero Carmus" [/colour]She said to him. She stared at him a moment more and Kissed him real quick, it was simple impulse. She leaned back and smiled at him,[colour=#FFD700]"Thank you." [/colour]She said to him. She trotted over to Shrike and shook him slightly [colour=#FFD700]"You ok there pal? Where is Argon? I gotta give him **** for his Sly remarks earlier."[/colour]She giggled.

Whisper Watched Sagebrush with amazement at her explaination of the armor ability to meld through walls. [colour=#EE82EE]"That sounds Excellent! We could slip through quickly before it falls! Now we just need to find the right wall." [/colour]She said with enthusiasm. She looked around and tried to think.[colour=#DDA0DD]"Um.....Whisper i think i got a idea of what wall we could use..." [/colour]The mare who attended along with them Spoke up. Whisper nodded to her [colour=#EE82EE]"Alright Breeze show us the way!" [/colour]She said. Breeze nodded and slowly picked her way around the Fallen debries. The bulding rumbled again.

Flashbomb Looked up to Arc, [colour=#0000FF]"I would die without this thing? How am i supposed to use this thing!? How does it work!?" [/colour]He said as he attempted to work the Bionic leg. He couldnt feel a single thing and it freaked him out even more. Arc told him about the magic emitter and started to get Estatic about it. Flash raised an eyebrow and looked back to his new leg. The 444 that adorned it was a nice touch, He saw a cylender thing that made a small humming noise. He heard a chuckle Next to Arc and looked up. [colour=#A9A9A9]"It works by your thoughts, Just like how you would use your normal leg. Just think hard and the emmiter will pick it up. It will get easier with work.....just take it slow for now." [/colour]Deus Assured him. Flashbomb tried to get up and felt a little awkward with the loss of feeling. He balanced the best he could and chuckled [colour=#0000FF]"Wow this is wierd." [/colour]He commented. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Yea not every day you get a bionic leg son." [/colour]Deus said. The sky lit up, Flashbomb looked to Canterlot to see a red and purple light lit up the air around it. Flashbomb knew he was in no condition to help so he sighed and sat down, [colour=#0000FF]"I feel useless." [/colour]He mumbled. Deus looked back to him, [colour=#A9A9A9]"At least your not dead right Arc?" [/colour]He chuckled. He trotted away, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Well hey i say we should have some Cider, If we are goung to perish or live we better do it in style right?" [/colour]He said back to them as he retrieved a crate from the Rover. He brought it over and opened it. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Rustic Applegarden brand. 30 years aged. I was saving it for a special ocasion but this seems as good as any other." [/colour]He said as he handed Flash and Arc a bottle. He opened his and nodded to them [colour=#A9A9A9]"To life!" [/colour]He said cheersing them. He drank from the bottle savoring the flavour. Flashbomb held the bottle with his bionic arm and opened it with his good arm. He drank from it and grimmaced at how strong it was. It was non alcoholic but still knocked his senses open. He hoped that Cloud dasher, Angel, shimmer, time and velocity were ok.

Arc watched as Flashbomb tried to get used to his new forelimb. He had to admit it was kind of amusing and then again it wasn't. He felt bad for him a bit but now he was alive and well.

[colour=#daa520]"Yeah I have to say..the operation was a bit messy." [/colour]He laughed a bit and took a drink from the cider. He coughed a bit and wiped his mouth. It was really strong. Arc took another drink and made himself get used to the drink. [colour=#daa520]"So Flashbomb..um.." [/colour]He nervously coughed a bit. [colour=#daa520]"What do you think is going to happen? I mean you....you were out there in all that...fighting and stuff."[/colour] He gave another nervous chuckle and took a drink.

Flashbomb sighed and looked at the bottle for a moment when Arc asked him what he thought was going to happen.[colour=#0000FF]" i honestly hope we win. And if we dont, we should go out in a blaze of glory. The enemies that i fought were no lauging matter, i figured that activating that charge would give them the time they needed to escape." [/colour]He said not making eye contact , he sighed [colour=#0000FF]" I kind of thought that the charge would kill me......but that didnt happen.....and now i got this bionic leg and many new scars." [/colour]He said. Deus chuckled, [colour=#A9A9A9]"as i said before and i will say it again, you are alive! Be happy for it!" [/colour]He said. Flashbomb managed a smile [colour=#0000FF]"Yea i suppose so...." [/colour]He said. He slowly held the bottle up with his bionic arm. [colour=#0000FF]"cheers." [/colour]

(OOC: Sounds good. And great Scott, it's almost scary how well my mental scenario for Velocity's end could Segway into this... Hmmm)

Shimmer stopped as they entered Canterlot, shielding her eyes from the light of the blasts of magical energy that erupted from Thunder Swift and Twilight's fury. She landed, along with the ready of squad, and turned to them, "Everypony... This may very well be our end," She glances around the assorted group of Raptors, SERS and otherwise, "I haven't know some of you very long, and some of you not as much as I should like," her gaze lingers on Time for a few seconds before moving on, "But we must not let this deter us. We are here for one simple reason: the safety, and protection of Equestria!"

She lifts hersed back into the air, her voice raising slightly, amplified by the mask, "We are soldiers! Protectors! The end may very well be upon us, and we will face it without fear, without hesitation! We stand strong! Stand together!"

Velocity looked up at his sister with what could only be described as utter pride, he smiled and led the Raptors as they charged past her.

~*~

Alkaline nodded, "Understood! Soarin', let's go!"

~*~

Carmus smiled lightly at Spitfire's remark, "Being commended for insubordinate behavior... That's new."

Shrike hit the ground in a disgraceful heap. It was mildly amusing, to say the least. Spitfire seemed like she was going to ask speak to him, but noticed he was unconscious. Then she heard him whisper to himself, and rounded her gaze towards him, stating it wasn't his fault, but those who attacks the Academy in the firs place. She lifted his head by putting a hoof under his chin, looking him dead in the eyes, calling him a hero. Carmus had been about to refute her statements, but before he could get the words out of his mouth, she kissed him, and thanked him once more before trotting over to Shrike. Carmus was taken aback slightly by the serendipitous occurrence. He smiled, chuckling quietly as he stood, speaking partially to himself and to her, "I don't deserve you, that much is certain. But that just makes it all the more valuable."

He stepped over to Spitefire and Shrike, his left foreleg felt heavier, and he remembered the melding of the steel to his flesh. Putting his thoughts aside, he fished a syringe of epinephrine from his saddlebag, jabbing it into the turquoise stallion's withers. Shrike came to a few seconds later, coughing slightly as his motor functions and consciousness returned. He shook his head, but regretted it instantly, as he began to retch. He wiped his mouth, hoofing his helmet his head. There was blood inside it, "Well, that's a concussion..." He says.

He looks over at Spitefire and Carmus as Spitefire asks where Argon is. Shrike narrows his eyes, "He's not out here with you guys...? Last thing I remember was him saying I owed him a drink for Saving my tail before I started burning through the wall..."

~*~

Sagebrush followed Whisper and Breeze, taking another deep breath to herself calm, "Don't worry about a thing Sage... You're just usijg an armor ability you didn't previously know existed... that was invented just a few minutes ago by Carmus. Hay, what are you saying? It was developed by the Captain. His families been in this business 50 generations, it's bound to work.""

Despite her worries, she still managed to sound collected, "Everypony, step lightly. We don't want to dislodge this place before we get out..."

Swift Blitz noticed the look Shimmer gave and Looked to gadget with a mischievous smile. Of course Gadget didn't see it and just looked as confused as ever. She turned away and looked at Time who was thinking heavily.[colour=#696969]"Did she?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought but quickly turned and looked at something else. He needed to stop this whole mess before he could do anything else.[/colour]

Lyria looked at Dawn's dead body, and sat in shock. Luna looked at her daughters lifeless form. [colour=#0000cd]"You... YOU MONSTER!!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She screamed, and ran over to her daughter's side. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"Baby please... Please wake up my child..."[/colour]

(Almost forgot Sundial!)

Sundial, was on the outskirts of canterlot when she saw them. She flew down and spread her wings wide to the ponies in front of her. [colour=#daa520]"Oh good another task force." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said very calmly. She saw it though. Near the back there were three ponies. One only had a mask on and the others had nothing on them at all. Their was a large amount of magical power on him. She knew what it was too. It was magical, and regal. Like when she would cast a time Spell. She quickly tackled him and sent him Flying into a wall next to a house nearby. [/colour][colour=#696969]"What was that for?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said very angrily. He already felt like he hated her for some reason but now it was worse. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Your Time Spinner!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She called with spite in her voice. The two glared at each other, unknown about why one hated the other.[/colour]

"Luna...." Chrysalis began to say but choked up and looked away holding back tears, she may barely know any of them, but when a young alicorn mare dies in your care...it..it does a bit of damage to you, "Luna...sobbing gets us no where," she said, even if it sounded cold, "She stared back at Lightning, fighting with her changlings and shining Armor, "It's time we finish the fight!" her eyes narrowed and a pink magical aura surrounded her as she glared off toward the battle.

Luna whispered,[colour=#0000cd]"I can fix this... I can fix this!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Luna said, and stood, setting her daughter magically above her. She took off towards her main enemy. [/colour]

Twilight screamed in anger as She fought with Thunder Swift the energies quarreled and Broke trees in two, Shook buildings and Crumbled the mountain above. [colour=#800080]"YOUR NOTHING! YOU HEAR ME!? ÑOTHING!"[/colour]She screamed as he power flared again. It knocked any and all who were not In a powerfull state already. (Luna and Chrysalis were safe) Thunder swift laughed evily once more and assulted Twilight again with his own overbearing powers. [colour=#FF0000]"ON THE CONTRARY TWILIGHT I AM EVERYTHING! I AM THE MOON THE STARS THE!..." [/colour]He shouted but was cut off by Luna who had attacked him. [colour=#FF0000]"YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME!? I AM MORE POWERFULL THAN YOU EVER WERE!!" [/colour]He shouted in a mocking tone twoards her. He now fought with 2 arouras, Twilights rage and Luna's Vigilance had him outmatched. He growled and Let loose more energy, he looked to see Chrysalis had joined as well. Now he was outnumbered and outgunned. He Shouted and yelped as he was hit by one assult after another. Evenually he Cried out in pain and fell. He hit the ground with a Sickening thud. He lay there for a couple moments before he struggled to get up. The red Arura overtaking him once more. The dark energies came off the moon in floods. He chuckled then Turned into a cackle then into a Full out laughter. [colour=#FF0000]"You....think you have won!?...You think that i am defeated as simple as that!? You are dead wrong!!" [/colour]He chuckled. He then was picked up by the energies of pure corruption as the dark masters now took full control of him. [colour=#FF0000]"The night will rise....and the sun will fall.....eternal darkness....." [/colour]His darker eviler voice shook. He opened his eyes and Pure black and red energy flowed from them. [colour=#FF0000]"SHALL CONSUME ALL!" [/colour]He screached. His wings flapped out as larger darker versions. His whole body was now in control of the dark ones. The ground shook and a huge pulse of dark energy shot from him. It desintegrated the courtyard and the surrounding buildings. Twilight was knocked back and hit her head on a pillar with a crack and a scream of agony. Thunder swift assulted Chrysalis and Luna with Pulses of energy and darkness. He was overpowering them and he reveled in each blow he took from them as Pure bliss.

Twilight lay by the wall that she had hit her head on in a daze. She coughed and some crimson fell from her mouth, Shining armor ran to her side. [colour=#800080]"Im.....sorry Shining......Armor....." [/colour]She said as she Went unconcious. Shining held onto his broken sister and for the first time in a long time he Cried. He held her close and Cried so hard. Harder than he ever did in years. It seemed that soon Thunder Swift would win and all of Equestria would burn.

Rainbow dash dodged many falling apart buildings as she searched for Fluttershy, she asked Alkaline and Soarin to find Pinkie pie. After a few moments of searching she found her cowering inside of a building that seemed to house ponyville residents. [colour=#00FFFF]"Fluttershy! Come on we need to go!" [/colour]She shouted at her. Fluttershy only cried and cowered even more. Rainbow dash sighed and grabbed her by the forelegs and drug her out of the building. [colour=#00FFFF]"Come on Fluttershy! We need to help our friends!" [/colour]Rainbow dash begged. Fluttershy wpuld not respond due to her sheer terror. Rainboe dash picked her up and grunted. she flew her back to the randevous point she had set for them.

Spitfire's eyes dialated, [colour=#FFD700]"You dont know where he is? I thought that he...." [/colour]She said with a crack in her voice. She looked to the cliff and Trotted/limped to the edge. She looked down at the long gone Academy hall that had fallen so far down it was no longer recognisable. [colour=#FFD700]"Argon......no....." [/colour]She said as she realized that he was gone. She teared up and fell back on her Haunches. She cried quietly to herself.

Whisper followed her friend through the many destroyed rooms. The building lurched and tileted slowly to one side causing everything to move. She cursed under her breath and looked up to see that Breeze had Found the wall she was looking for. [colour=#DDA0DD]"This wall should do most nicely!" [/colour]Breeze said. Whisper nodded, [colour=#EE82EE]"Then i guess Sage can....." [/colour]She said when out of the corner of her eye she saw a large Piece of wall falling straight at them. It had just broken away and had smashed through much of the other walls and items that Stood in its path. Whisper didnt have time to act she, threw her injured friend out of harms way and took the wall head on. It Kept moving as though nothing had touched it and Smashed through the last few walls before it Obliterated itself On the Final wall that was now below them. Rocket stood there not compreheanding what happened. Breeze cried out and Started to lose it. Whisper was gone, but had sacraficed herself to save her friend. The buidling lurched oncemore and inverted completely. causing Breeze to hold onto Her friend whom Whisper was helping not to long ago. She continued to cry and Rocket stayed silent.

Flashbomb Drank the last of the cider and winced. [colour=#0000FF]"That had to be the most potent drink i have ever consumed....." [/colour]He said to himself as he dropped the bottle. Cloudsdale was a dump now so nopony would really care. He sighed as he looked back to Canterlot. It still rumbled and lit up like a fireworks display, He looked to Arc and Deus. He smiled yet again [colour=#0000FF]"Yet again....i feel useles just sitting herebut i guess its better that i did help than not at all." [/colour]He said again. He honestly had no idea what to even talk about.

[colour=#800080]"NO!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria screamed. Lyria growled at Thunder Swift, and shot at him with a large energy. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I was trained under Celestia for a while. She taught me how to control sunlight."[/colour][colour=#000000] Lyria's eyes shot a bright white, shooting through the darkness. [/colour]