The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

Shimmer cursed as Sundial barreled into Time. She flew over to them, placing a hoof on Sundial, [colour=#808080]"What's the meaning of this?! I thought you were on our side, Sundial!"[/colour]

~*~

Velocity and the Raptors came onto the scene as Thunder Swift began to barrage Luna and Chrysalis. Despite some confusion on who the new Alicorn(Chrysalis) was, the Raptors made their way slowly towards the conflict. Velocity stayed where he was, the corruption that had nested inside him vying for control once again, [colour=#800000]"Come now Velocity... We both know how all this is going to end. You'll want to be on the winning side of all this, just give me control, and we'll get out of here..."[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"Would you just shut up?! I would die before I gave you control!"[/colour]

[colour=#800000]"We will see about that, Sentinel."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](forshadowing!!)[/colour]

~*~

Shrike watched the realization spread across Spitfire's face before she turned towards the edge, [colour=#40e0d0]"But.. he.." [/colour][colour=#000000]He fell silent for a few seconds, [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Should've gotten himself out."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He looked to Carmus, who placed his good hoof on Shrike's shoulder for a second before walking over to stand by Spitfire, extending one wing over her shoulders, but saying nothing.[/colour]

Shrike pushed himself up, staring off at Canterlot and sighing, [colour=#40e0d0]"I'll drink a few for you Doc. It's the most I can do now.."[/colour]

~*~

Sage watched in silent horror as the wall came crashing down on Whisper, and continued its path. She stared at where the mare had once stood silently for a few seconds before charging her armor and stepping towards the wall, speaking to herself, [colour=#006400]"There'll be time for tears later... We've lost far to many today, and I'm not going to lose anymore."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She began to force her way through.[/colour]

Sundial gave a long, Icy glare under her helmet. [colour=#daa520]"I guess...another Time traveler wouldn't be that bad...if you were properly equipped." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time looked at her still angry. [/colour][colour=#696969]"How do you know about me?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000]She looked to Gadget sadly but quickly looked back to Time. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"You mean besides from what Circuit has told me? Well it was obvious after I did some research." [/colour][colour=#000000]Her horn started to glow and a new white suit appeared on Time. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"My sister made this for you. Should be able to increase your Time travel capabilities."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Suit in human Form.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]1854088-lightsuit.jpg[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time looked over himself and at the HUD on screen. It was green and showed a blue bar on the left side. On the right side was a red bar which represented his health. He also saw an empty bar on the top of his HUD. He had no idea what that meant but it was...something. He also noticed that in the middle of the three circles that were on his chest was another circle. This circle looked different from the rest and could be shielded by the other circles. Time felt a certain top to it and knew instantly what it was for. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"We need to get to Twilight." [/colour][colour=#000000]Sundial said as she turned towards Shimmer.[/colour]

Shimmer had a look of somewhat confused wonder on her face, but she shrugged it off, [colour=#696969]"Plenty of time to explain later I suppose. But you're right, Sundial. Let's go!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She turned and began to make her way towards the conflict[/colour]

Chrysalis soon stopped attacking and smiled, "I may be love, but we all know, just as Luna, inside," she flared up and took her changling form again, "inside we are all darkness!" She lept at him, but this time her punches were weaker and soon he over came her and grabbed her and she grinned, "Nighty...nighty" she said warmly and her fangs dove deep into the soft flesh of his neck.

Thunder Swift growled as Lyria Charged through his defences and Hit him straight on across the muzzle. He Took blow after blow from her But he continued to laugh. [colour=#FF0000]"YOUR PUNCHES BEFALL NOTHING WEAKLING! HOW QUAINT OF CELESTIA TO TEACH YOU A SKILL THAT WOULD ULTIMATELY LEAD YOU TO YOUR DEMISE!" [/colour]He shouted. He Grabbed her just as she threw yet another punch. He spun around and threw her away only to be besieged by Chrysalis. He Chuckled and Grabbed her by the forelimb. He saw that she was back to Her Changeling form. [colour=#FF0000]"ARE YOU SO FOOLISH AS TO THINK YOUR CHANGELING FORM CAN HELP YOU!?" [/colour]He mocked her. "Nighty Night." she replied to him. Her fangs plunged into his neck, he screamed in agony and felt his burst into a boiling flame. He wreched on her over and over to get the fangs out. He finaly resorted to Slamming her into a lone wall over and over again until she let go. He Grabbed his neck and Continued to scream. He eventually whipped around and grabbed her by the neck. [colour=#FF0000]"IVE HAD ENOUGH *COUGH COUGH*.....GAMES!" [/colour]He shouted. He alowed his magic to slam her down with great force into the ground below. He picked her up and repeatatively continued to do so until the venom got to him again. he Released her and Cried out once more. He Coughed harder and harder, His world began to spin and evenually ahe Fell to the ground below sputtering like a newborn foal. He Twitched slightly and Once more fell silent. The dark energy remained though, and Formed slowly around him. Whispers began to form and eventually they could be fully heard [colour=#B22222]"Thunder swift.....you have failed us as we expected.....your follheartedness led to your downfall. We take your soul and in extange you have the privilage to have your body used to fufill our wishes."[/colour] They said to his fallen body. His spirit aroura of the real Thunder Swift and not the corrupted one had risen from the cold body. He looked to everypony nearby him and Cried out for forgiveness and Help. The corruption and shadows Formed around his spirit and Eventually Binded him. He yelled for help only to have his Spirit sucked dry by the darkness. The dark essence shot into his Spirit's hallow shell and Became red. The spirit Awoke and smiled at its enemies. A flash overtook the area and Thunder Swift's body re arose. His eyes opened and instead of Corruption it Was Pure darkness, A new spirit had taken him and Didnt speak. It only hissed and shot straight for Luna.

Spitfire sat there comforted by Carmus's wing. She cried still and leaned into him for More comfort. [colour=#FFD700]"I should have stayed after i saved you....made sure he was ok.....now he is gone...."[/colour]She sniffed.

Rainbow dash Landed with a quivering Fluttershy in her forelimbs. She put her down and the others comforted her. She sighed and looked to see if Alkaline had returned With Pinkie pie. She grunted and decided to go look for her as well.

Breeze watched Sagebrush burn through the walls. She Still had tears running down her face, she just couldnt believe that Whisper was gone. She sighed and Waited for Sage to finnish.

Shining armor held onto his sister He continued to cry for her. She Deserved much better than this. He held her close and Sobbed silently. Then she stirred, she had awoken. Shining armor leaned back to see that Her purple irises had Shone white again.He shook his head [colour=#008080]"No no no! Twi! Please come back! Please dont do this now!" [/colour]He said In a frantic tone. Twilight didnt respond, Her magic Flowed from her and grabbed Shining armor around the neck. He Squirmed And tried to get away. He coughed harder and harder as her etheral grip tightened. [colour=#008080]"Twilight.....Its me your.....Brother! *cough* Please dont hurt anypony! Please come back!" [/colour]He begged her. Twilight still remained silent. She Then glared at him, She flung him like a ragdoll across the Courtyard. He skiped across the ground and Stopped with a bang. She Glared over to The next thing she saw, Velocity and The others. She turned and before the raptors could react She, grabbed them and threw them around just as She did with shinging not two moments ago. She Started to growl and Then screamed in a Enraged tone, She Shot her magic straight for Velocity. She landed as strike on him, She then threw him in his dazed state Away like the others. The knock on her head had Messed with her ability to distinguish friend and foe alike. She rose up again and started an onslaught On anypony nearby. She Eventually hit yet another power surge and cried out as The Magical forces caused yet another explosion. She saw Her next Target, Crysalis whom seemed dazed from Thunder swift earlier. She Charged her magic ready to finnish her off.

( Wanted to add another crysis ontop of this one.)

Lyria coughed, and stood slowly. [colour=#800080]"Luna... Luna..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She whispered. Luna ran back over to her daughter's body, and started to use her magic.[/colour]

Chrysalis got up, seeming unharmed, but back to her normal alicorn state, and whipped of her muzzle, thank you dawn, the pain I took from you, it protected me"Greatshe then heard the rush and jumped up and back flipped, her and Twi's horns skitted eachother, "great" she said as she landed and faced Twilight.

Carmus held her close, kissing her forehead gently and letting her cry into him, "You shouldn't blame yourself, Spitfire."

"If anything, blame me." Carmus looked over at Shrike, who had walked silently over to them and laid down, looking out at the horizon, still slightly dazed from his concussion, "I was the one he chose to save. If I hadn't gotten myself knocked out, he wouldn't've had to."

Shrike looked behind him, "After this has all blown over, I say we leave this place barren, build a memorial to those we've lost."

~*~

"PINKIE PIE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Alkaline shouted above the uproar of the battle. He growled in frustration, dodging yet another chunk of what was once a building as it came crashing down from above, "The fate of Equestria rests on you and the Elements! This is no time for games!"

~*~

Sage finished burning through the wall, letting out the breath she hasn't realized she was holding slowly. She turned back to the remaining Pegasi, gesturing with her head, "Come on... Let's get out of here!" She felt the hallway lurch again and she grasped the pony nearest to her, "Come on! Quickly!"

~*~

Velocity's eyes widened as he saw Twilight begin to attack her allies. He would have brought up a shield had the corruption not kept him from doing so. Twilight blasted him with her magic, and flung him aside like nothing. He hit a wall with a metallic clang and a sickening crunch. Velocity bounced off the ground, struggling to push himself up. His armor took the main brunt of the trauma from both attacks, but his left wing was shattered beyond use. Velocity watched Twilight's onslaught through blurred vision as the corruption began to speak again, laughing slightly, "Well, well, look at that! You stayed loyal to her and what does she do? She tries to kill you, and her brother and Everypony else she called 'friend'! Joining us doesn't sound half bad now, does it?"

"I thought I told you to shut up!" Velocity shouted at it, grunting as pain from his shattered wing lances through his body.

(chrysalis, Rarity and applejack were already found :3 )

Twilight Glared at Chrysalis, [colour=#800080]" I WONT ALLOW ANYPONY TO HURT CANTERLOT ANYMORE!" [/colour]She yelled. She had begun to flap her wings to Push Chrysalis back. Her vision was all but blinded by the magic overloads that she had eventually lost all grasp on everything. Anything and anypony who got in her way were considered hostile. She Then screamed as another Magic Flash took hold. He head ached and She felt the magic power around her and Blast out. It knocked Chrysalis back and now Twilight targeted anypony close yet again. Raptors, Redeemed, and Shadowbolts alike fell from the sky with each shot she took. She then Noticed that Thunder Swift had gone for Luna yet again. Her magic blasted from her taking on its own will and grabbing him by the hindleg. She yanked him into a wall with a loud crash. She whipped around and caught sight of Velocity yet again. Her head hurt once more and she Closed her eyes as the pain rippled through her. She opened them and saw that Velocity had in her mind changed into an evil target for her to destroy. [colour=#800080]"Dawn is gone....many died......and its all because OF YOU AND YOUR EVIL WAYS! LEAVE US ALONE!" [/colour]She cried as she shot another blast at Velocity. It missed and Hit a wall behind him sending Pieces everywhere. She then Charged at him and tackled him to the ground. She Screamed and Hit him over and over across the face.

Shining armor awoke, his back leg throbbed and his Whole body just to put it simply hurt. He stumbled to his hooves and Tripped and Bumbled his way from the wall he had been thrown into. He opened his eyes only to see chaos streched before him. It wasnt A war anymore for either side, it was a massacre. He saw energies flying back and forth, the once proud towers of Canterlot gone. Bodies of broken Raptors and others alike strewn everywhere. He Turned his gaze just in time to see Velocity being beaten within an inch of his life by Twilight. He charged at her and knocked her off. She screamed in anger and turned to meet Shining armor. [colour=#008080]"Sis stop this! Velocity and i are your friends.....your allies. Youve killed so many friends and wounded countless others! Please Come back! this isnt you!" [/colour]He demanded. His sister still wasnt Convinced. she growled and Grabbed him once more by the throat with her magic. [colour=#800080]"Ive lost so much! and you have the Nerve to tell me that i was the one that caused all of this!? Im trying to protect Canterlot and you and your armies tore it all apart!" [/colour]She wailed. She hit Shining armor with a conjured blade. He cried out in agony, and tried to break free but he was already weakened. [colour=#008080]"Twilight........please........stop........Its me.....Your big brother!..........Remember? Im your ......bbbff........"[/colour]He choked out. Twilight's Eye twitched, she remembered a small piece. Of her and her brother, together. She Struggled to remember to gain control. She Held her head and screamed one more time. A magical blast sent Shining armor flying into another building. A flash over took her and she fell to the ground again. She struggled to her hooves but fell when she tried.

A evil laughter echoed from the building that Thunder swift had been thrown into. The dark energy coursed from the hole that was made. He floated out and continued to laugh, [colour=#FF0000]"HOW.......PRECIOUS.........YOU MAIMED YOUR WHOLE ARMY AND MINE ALIKE......AND YOU REMEMBERED YOUR BROTHER......BEFORE YOU THREW HIM AWAY LIKE TRASH...... VERY QUAINT."[/colour] He chuckled. Twilight began to tear up and looked over to velocity, then to Chrysalis, then to Lyria and Luna. She bowed her head and sobbed. [colour=#FF0000]"YOUR CITY BURNS.......YOUR TIME HAS PASSED TWILIGHT......."[/colour] he said. He looked over to Luna and Lyria, He smiled evily.[colour=#FF0000]"Thunder swift has failed us.....and his Soul will only last us one night...We still need a pinnacle of darkness."[/colour] He rumbled. He looked over to Luna, he smiled at her. [colour=#FF0000]"Come now luna.......was it really all that bad being on our side? Remember the power? The Satisfaction in bringing about eternal night? What say you join us luna......There is nothing left to save now......Might as well give up....."[/colour]He said to her. [colour=#800080]"Dont do it Luna! Please dont do it!" [/colour]twilight begged The princess. Thunder Swift glared at her and hit her with a blast of magic sending her screaming away. He smiled again and looked over to Luna. [colour=#FF0000]"If you join us again luna we will bring your Daughter back, we will bring everypony back. we promise." [/colour]He said.

Spitfire held onto Carmus for awhile longer. [colour=#FFD700]"Im not going to blame you Carmus....it wasnt your fault, you only used the charges to save us! if the initial blast had never happened we wouldnt be in this mess!"[/colour]She said. She cried a bit more but heard Shrike blame himself. [colour=#FFD700]"It wasnt anyponies fault here! You were all going against orders, against your superiors to save others thats all that counts!" [/colour]She said to them.

Breeze handed over the injured pegasus and Motioned for Rocket to follow. He followed to the hole but heard a slight squeak. He stopped and his ear twitched. he looked back down the hall down at the bottom and swore he saw the wall budge. [colour=#0000CD]"No way.....Sage! I think Whisper is still alive!" [/colour]He shouted. without warning he flew down to the rubble and grabbed the wall. He lifted it up the best he could and tried to prop it so that he could see better. He saw Whisper laying on her back, She looked up at him. [colour=#EE82EE]"Rocket....please get me out of here....."[/colour]She said. Rocket looked around and saw that her wing was caught. He grabbed a large piece of rubble and began to bang on the wall with it. It began to chip but the Buidling lurched again. He dropped the rubble and Grabbed ahold of the wall. [colour=#0000CD]"SAGE FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA I NEED A HOOF!"[/colour]He shouted.

(just couldnt let her die :) She is a good oc that i would like to keep.)

Rainbow dash grew impatient. she took off in search of Pinkie pie. After a long search she hear her bubbly giggle. she spotted Alkaline . [colour=#00FFFF]"Alkaline! i think i found her!" [/colour]She shouted. She Found a bakery that was in shambles. The smell of baked goods caught her attention. She trotted in to find the pink party horse well at work. [colour=#EE82EE]"A pie will always Raise the spirits of the townsponies!" [/colour]Pinkie pie sang. Rainbow dash rolled her eyes and trotted up behind her. [colour=#00FFFF]"Pinkie! What are you doing? The world is at war and you are baking pies!?" [/colour]She asked her. Pinkie hopped around [colour=#EE82EE]"Well of course silly filly! Everyone is feeling down and i feel obliged to make everypony's Frown turn upside down!" [/colour]She giggled. Rainbow dash wished that Pinkie would take things more seriously. She sighed and trotted to the exit. [colour=#00FFFF]"Pinkie lets go! We need to get the Elements now!" [/colour]She said in a Flustered tone. Pinkie giggled and Hopped outside. Rainbow dash followed and soon after she caught sight of Soarin and Alkaline again. [colour=#00FFFF]"Alkaline! Could you try to find the elements up in Twilight's tower please? Soarin, we are going to need your help getting up to twilight! The main stairs are blocked!" [/colour]She shouted pointing over to them.

Chrysalis hit a wall and groaned before getting up and shaking it off and ran beside Luna as she heard what the Darkness said, "Luna don't even think about it!" she said, "You know its just a trap, I know you know that!" she said as she looked at her, "There are only two out comes, either Dawn remains dead and we also lose you," she said and looked at Lightning, "or your daughter will become that!" she turned back, "We both know there is no magic to turn..back...time!"

Velocity grunts as Twilight's shot missed him, dodging pieces of the broken structure as they came raining down. He wheeled about to face the combat zone once more, only to be struck head on by the charging Twilight, who began to beat him. His mask read the physical damages being inflicted upon him as the screen distorted with every hit, [colour=#800000]"SEE?!" [/colour][colour=#000000]the corruption shouted at him, [/colour][colour=#800000]"She's trying to kill you! Even after you devoted your life to protecting hers! Is this the sort of pony you wish to serve?!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]If Velocity could, he would have bucked the corruption in the face before it was finished speaking. He watched through blood tinted vision as Shining pulled Twilight off of him, her attempting to kill him again, and subsequently her coming to her sense.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]What was once Thunder Swift berated her, then began to proposition Luna once more. Velocity forced himself to stand, despite the pain lancing throughout his body. He crouched, erecting a small force field around Luna before she could respond, and sent a wall of the energy directly at the dark being before her, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Leave.Her.Alone! Leave all of them ALONE!!"[/colour][colour=#000000] He shouted.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](And in my next post, mortem! Hopefully.) [/colour]

~*~

Carmus and Shrike exchanged looks, before Shrike nodded slightly, [colour=#40E0D0]"Yeah... I suppose you're right," [/colour][colour=#000000]he gives a slight huff[/colour][colour=#40E0D0], "'Greater love has no other than this, than he who would lay down his life for his friends.'" [/colour][colour=#000000]He says silently to himself.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Carmus looks back down over the edge, [/colour][colour=#B22222]"Just wish there was more we could have done. Sage hasn't made it out yet, so for all we know she's dead to."[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"No she's not," [/colour][colour=#000000]Shrike says, smiling slightly, [/colour][colour=#40E0D0]"That mare's stronger than she looks. Just you wait, she'll be outta there soon."[/colour]

~*~

Sage looks down as Rocket goes to Whisper, [colour=#006400]"Oh thank Celestia..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She looks to Breeze, passing the pony she was carrying to her, [/colour][colour=#006400]"Can you take him? Get him to the top of the mountain!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Giving Breeze a pleading look, Sage dashes back into the building and down to Rocket and Whisper. She inspects Whisper's trapped wing briefly before try to force the rubble trapping it up, with little success. She grunts,, [/colour][colour=#006400]"I don't have any more charge left... I can't burn this,"[/colour][colour=#000000] she looks at the blade attached to her foreleg armor, [/colour][colour=#006400]"I could amputate the wing... but I can't do that to her. Not after all she's been through."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Sagebrush steps away from the rubble for a bit, before kicking in solidly, attempting to crack it enough to free Whisper's wing.[/colour]

(You are far kinder to your characters than me :razz: )

~*~

Alkaline saluted, [colour=#CCCCCC]"Got it! " [/colour][colour=#000000]He took off for the tower, landing on the balcony and nudging the door open. He steps inside, glancing around, and begins his search.[/colour]

Luna whimpered at the thought of Dawn being live once more. But she remembered something, an old trick her dear friend had taught her a few years back. [colour=#0000cd]"Take Lyria, she got you this far." [/colour][colour=#000000]She looked at Lyria, and Lyria gasped, but silently knew the plan. [/colour][colour=#800080]"If you think right you nightmares, I have gotten you this far. Luna got easily side-tracked with her power. I would be better at this then she would. Look at how much I've gotten for you! For Us!" [/colour]

Thunder swift was knocked back by Velocity's attack. He grunted in pain and Looked over twoards luna to see her once again in a shield. [colour=#FF0000]"NO....." [/colour]He growled as he darted his gaze over to velocity, He thought of the proposistion and the spirits awnsered her through Thunder's Voice. [colour=#FF0000]"Take Lyria back? Sounds like an Interesting proposition." [/colour]He said while closing his Black flowing eyes. [colour=#FF0000]"Th thing is though is that she is weak....frail to outbursts of rememberence." [/colour]He said. He had caught onto Their little ploy. [colour=#FF0000]"You honestly think that Little mind tricks will work on me? Then you are fools! No.....we will take you both. And be able to have 2 Dark pinnacles." [/colour]He chuckled. He then looked over twoards him once more. He then scanned the others who were left, he smiled. [colour=#FF0000]"First i will kill the rest....then....YOUR MINE!" [/colour]He shouted letting his dark magic flow out and shot forward to kill anypony else besides Luna and lyria. He went straight for velocity and twilight first to finnish them off.

Spitfire got up and sighed. [colour=#FFD700]"Thank you again guys.....Without you i wouldnt have made it.....i just wish Argon did too." [/colour]She said as she limped away to sit and look out twoards canterlot. it still glowed red with fires and dark magic.

Whisper squeaked as the wall above her was kicked. She had barely survived by Having the wall land just 2 inches above her. it had leaned Against an object and that was the only thing protecting her right now. Rocket tugged and tugged but couldnt move the wall. The building lurched again and began to Release from the side of the land.

Rainbow dash looked around at her friends. They all seemed as scared as she. He sighed and looked to See Alkaline flying up to the tower. She looked down to her friends one more time. [colour=#00FFFF]"Listen up girls.....i know things look bleak and dark. We have lost so many during these last hours....but we need to band together to help protect who is left. We need to be strong for those who cant! We need to put our hooves down and say enough is enough! We need to Stick to it through and through! We need to do this not just for us but for everypony! Are you with me!?" [/colour]She demanded.

Applejack straightened up [colour=#FF8C00]"Your darn tootin i am!"[/colour]

Rarity nodded [colour=#800080]"We must do this for everypony!"[/colour]

Pinkie pie saluted [colour=#EE82EE]"For equestria!"[/colour]

Fluttershy only nodded but with a determined look on her face.

Rainbow dash smiled. they would get through this like they always have. like they always done.

"Steong mare's stand up for themselves," Chrysalis whispered, "Strongwr mare's stand up for others," she said and with that flew at the darkness, dodging the attacks as they came and not slowing down. A few attacks hit her wing or hoof but never deterred her, and soon she shot into the darkness and a pink aura surrounded everything dark and corrupted as the darkness began to come out of them, being sucked back into the original darkness, "Chrysalis could absorb love," she said from inside, "But I am Leisha, I absorb the Darkness!!" she screamed out as the darkness was forced inside her.

[colour=#800080]"Luna! Run!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria whispered. Luna looked at her, and shook her head no. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"I have to accept it... It is fate." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria looked at her in disbelief. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Luna! What has gotten into you?!" [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"I just lost my daughter, give me some space!" [/colour][colour=#800080]"Well, you don't need to join the darkness to get Dawn back! We need Celestia!" [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"Celestia is on the sun, and the elements are falling apart. This is my only CHOICE!!" [/colour][colour=#800080]"No it's not Luna! We can get Dawn back, AND get rid of the darkness!" [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"Too bad. Your staying here, and we are saving Dawn." [/colour]

Velocity grunted as he crouched, charging the magical power remaining in his mask to generate a massive force field around Thunder Swift, keeping the blasts of dark magic at bay. Velocity's mask read that the power reserves were depleted, and the shield began to crack. He gritted his teeth, [colour=#DAA520]"No.. Keep the shield running."[/colour]

He said. The HUD blinked at him a few times, as if considering this, before a message popped up, "Are you sure? Maintaining the unique magical properties of this mask after reserves are depleted will cause it to seek out additional power."

[colour=#DAA520]"I understand... Just.. Do it."[/colour]

"... ... Acknowledged. Seeking additional power source... ... Additional power source detected."

Velocity coughed, stumbling slightly as the mask began to drain his life force to power the shield. His vision blurred, and he could feel his insides screaming at him to stop. Even the corruption was silenced by the pain, for a while.

[colour=#800000]"What are you doing you fool?! You'll die if you keep this up!!"[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"I know... What was it you said to me... About being the stronger side of me? This is something that you could never do... Lay down you're life *cough* for you friends...[/colour]"

[colour=#000000]Velocity maintained the force field around Thunder Swift, despite the warnings the HUD was flashing before him, warnings about internal bleeding, lung failure and damage to other organs.[/colour]

(OOC: Dabom, feel free to dictate Velocity's shield falling whenever Thunder's onslaught passes, I can continue his actions from there..)

~*~

[colour=#B22222]"It was the least we could do."[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"Same here...[/colour]"

[colour=#000000]Carmus and Shrike turned their gaze towards Canterlot as well, Carmus whispering a blessing towards those caught in the city and he stepped over himself. He could faintly see the glow from a a goldenrod orb within, which he recognized as his brother's shield, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Aut Vincere mori Conature..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shrike turned around and peered over the edge once more for any sign of Sage.[/colour]

~*~

Sage cursed as the building lurched, kicking the wall even harder, shouting with frustration. She looked at Whisper with a distressed look, speaking partially to herself, [colour=#006400]"I am terribly sorry for suggesting this... but if this starts to fall, I may have to amputate the wing to get you out of here."[/colour]

~*~

Alkaline flew over to a large display case that had fallen on it's front. He gave it a solid thump with his forehoof, shattering the oak wood backing, and peered inside. Sure enough, there were the Elements, the necklaces arranged in a circle around the tiara. He scooped all of them into his saddle bag and trotted for the door, stepping out onto the balcony and lifting himself into the air. As Alkaline made his way down towards the ponies below him, he was t-boned by another pony, knocking him out of the air and into the adjacent building with a crash. He kicked his assailant off of him and stood, aiming his rifle at them. Just before he fired, he recognized the pony. It was Jet-Stream, once more fully under full control of darkness.

The Commander charged for him once more, and Alkaline dashed into the air, breaking through a skylight and suffering a few deep lacerations on his now exposed face, his helmet having been knocked off when Jet struck him. He twisted in the air, firing a volley down into the building. Despite most of the bolts striking true, they didn't effect the Raptor Commander, his armor still being powered by the very same energy. Before Alkaline was able to dodge, Jet-Stream struck him again, driving blades identical to Shimmer's through the underbelly of Alkaline's armor. The Barrager coughed crimson and cried out in pain, kicking his commander square in the face, causing the blades to dislodge and the Pegasus to fall, slightly dazed.

Alkaline took the opportunity to descend, landing somewhat heavily before Rainbow and the others, grunting in pain as he did. He tore his saddlebag holding the Elements off, tossing them to Rainbow, [colour=#cccccc]"Take them! Get to Twilight! End this!" [/colour]

He winced, coughing once more and looking up. Jet-Stream was peering down at them, poised for a dive bomb, his armor crackling slightly as he charged a stun-wave. Alkaline grunted, spreading his wings and crouching, [colour=#cccccc]"Go! I'll keep him occupied!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He lifted off at the same time the Commander dropped, the two of them colliding mid air with a shockwave of magical energy spreading out above the Element bearers. [/colour]

Thunder swift Smiled evily as he saw luna Considering his offer, his magic continued to Attack the ponies around him. He looked to see his powers and the shadowbolts that still stood nearby him had been losing their energy to Chrysalis as she Sucked the shadows away. He then felt someing beginning to form on him and He Charged at luna. Before he could reach her to corrupt her the barrier was formed around him and he was held up in the sky. He Struggled to get free but the shield held true. [colour=#FF0000]"No....No! NO! WE WILL NOT FAIL THIS TIME!" [/colour]He shouted. He shot his energy out and Tried hard to break free. He struck the shield over and over and with each blow the air shook. He roared out with rage.

Flashbomb sat stareing at Canterlot. He Watched the golden shield appear and more explosions that were to follow soon after. He couldnt stand it anymore, he got up and looked to Arc and Deus. [colour=#0000FF]"I need to go help them." [/colour]He said. Deus looked to him from his Cider.[colour=#A9A9A9]"Lad you just got your leg, you need rest." [/colour]He muttered to him. Flashbomb trotted over to them, [colour=#0000FF]"And i thank you so much for it. i would not be here if you hadnt come along." [/colour]He said to them. He grabbed his mask that was slightly damaged from the blast a long time ago. He looked over to Deus and Arc one more time. Deus sighed, [colour=#A9A9A9]"I guess i cant stop you...but please take it easy. Here." [/colour]He said to Flashbomb as he trotted over to him. He pressed a couple things on the Magic emmiter. It flashed and Made a humming noise. Flashbomb looked at it with confusion. The Arm slightly Shifted and a Blade Came out of the fore arm. It activated and An electrical Field appeared over it. As well a small blaster came out of the side. [colour=#A9A9A9]" I added a defence Core into it as well. It will serve as your weapon. As well since you wont feel anything i made sure that it was Dragon aloy so It wont ever bend, dent or break. Hopefully. So feel free to punch slash or shoot your way there." [/colour]He explained. Flashbomb nodded to him and gave him a hug. He released and gave Arc one as well. [colour=#0000FF]"Thank you so much you two.....If we dont make it, it was a fun ride eh?" [/colour]He chuckled. He Backed away and nodded one more time before he Slipped his mask down. The hud came to life, "Welcome back, Flashbomb." The greeting message flashed. Flashbomb grinned, [colour=#0000FF]"Its good to be back." [/colour]He said as he took to the skies twoards Canterlot and into the pits of Tarterus itself.

Spitfire stared at Canterlot for a while, she watched as yet another tower fell. It fell and hit the ground making a low rumbling . Everything was dissapearing before her eyes. Her home, gone. Her Academy, gone, Her friends, Scattered or dead. But then Carmus came across her mind. Was he a friend of hers? No an Aquaintence,Or was he? She thought about how he strove to save her and disobeyed orders just for her and Argon. His bravery got to her somehow. She Closed her eyes and sighed. The world was at its end, She had nowhere to go now. She Turned to carmus and smiled at him,[colour=#FFD700]"Thank you Carmus and Shrike......." [/colour]She said to them. [colour=#FFD700]"If we dont make it, i would like to let you know that I wish we could Have met earlier. your are such good friends of mine." [/colour]She said to them. She tried to get up but the sharp pain in her leg kept her grounded. She winced and looked down, it had become infected and Now it had spread really quickly. Her whole leg stung now. She chuckled slightly and lay down trying to keep the weight off of her leg. She had a long day.

Rocket wrenched on the wall more and more but it wouldnt move. Whisper Lay there staring at sage, She couldnt grasp loosing her wing. She Looked to Rocket. [colour=#EE82EE]"You need to go Rocket....Its no use..." [/colour]She said from under the wall. Rocket grunted [colour=#0000FF]"Im not leaving you Whisper!" [/colour]He shouted. the building started to give way. Whisper closed her eyes she sighed and opened them again. [colour=#EE82EE]"Sage, get rocket out of here....its useless." [/colour]She said to her. Rocket growled, [colour=#0000FF]"Im not going anywhere Whisper!" [/colour]He said to her. He pulled harder and harder to move the wall. Whisper was getting agitated. [colour=#EE82EE]"I said go Rocket!" [/colour][colour=#0000FF]"NO! IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE WHISPER! EVEN THOUGH I WASNT YOUR FRIEND, EVEN THOUGH I CRITISIZED YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU HERE! YOU WONT DIE, AND YOU WONT GIVE UP DO YOU HEAR ME!?" [/colour]He shouted at her. Whisper fell silent as he wrenched on the wall. He summoned every ounce of Strength he had and lifted the wall 3 inches off of her wing. Whisper moved her wing and Squirmed out. She was free now, Rocket dropped the wall and collapsed in exhaustion. She looked down at the pegasus whom she thought was the biggest jerk to her and now He risked his life along with Sage to save her. She smiled and winced at her injuries. She flapped her wings and paicked Rocket up the best she could. The building cried out one more time and Let go. the building went into freefall.

Rainbow dash and the others looked up at Alkaline whom was fighting with A corrupted pegasus. She nodded to him and handed her friends their elements. [colour=#00FFFF]"Come on girls! Twilight needs us!" [/colour]She shouted as she led the way twoards the summit courtyard.

Flashbomb Flew at high speeds, His mask beeped at him that His reserves were gone and that it needed to recharge. He didnt care and continued on, he felt a small twinge of pain in his body that started to grow as he pushed on. He Flew passed ponyville and flew faster and faster. He Neared Canterlot, smoke rose from the once proud City, He didnt see anypony. He Shot forward more and now His mouth dripped some Crimson. He Saw 2 ponies and a slight explosion. They were in battle and he identified them as Alkaline and Jet-Stream, His mask flashed and scanned them both. Jet was Corrupted, that would explain the fight. He Growled and Shot forward to join in the battle. He activated his Arm and blasted a couple shots at Jet stream. He then Readied his blade to slash at him.

(OOC: Starting today and going into Sunday, I will most likely be very slow in replying, if I can get on at all, as the only method I'll have is on my phone, and I'm going somewhere where I may not have the best cell service. Just a heads up)

Velocity winced with each strike Thunder applied to the shield. Surface wounds began to open up over his body, and his breathing was heavily labored.

The Sentinel watched Thunder striking the barrier through red tinted vision, stumbling slightly as his muscles began to tear. He managed to keep standing despite this, watching as Rainbow and the other Element bearers began to arrive, racing down to stand with Twilight. Velocity gave a bitter-sweet smile, [colour=#daa520]"I'm giving you guys a chance here... don't waste it..."[/colour]

He whispered to himself. The shield faltered ever so slightly.

~*~

Carmus smiled slightly, and Shrike nodded, [colour=#b22222]"And if only we'd met under better circumstances."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He stepped to her side when she tried to stand but was prevented by her wound. Carmus examined it, biting his cheek. It was bad, and getting worse.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shrike sighed, stepping over to the edge and extending his wings, [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"I'm going to go search for Sage. We could all use a doctor."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He stumbled in his take off, his concussion getting the better of him. Shrike landed heavily, grunting as he hit the ground. Carmus gave him a concerned look, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"You're in no condition to fly Sergeant."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shrike gave him a look that easily read, 'You don't say?'. A streak of brown flashed past him, heading downwards. He whipped his head around at the noise, but was struck by vertigo as he did and flopped on his side, groaning.[/colour]

~*~

[colour=#282828]Sage to save her. She smiled and winced at her injuries. She flapped her wings and paicked Rocket up the best she could. The building cried out one more time and Let go. the building went into freefall.[/colour]

Sagebrush breathed a curse as the floor dropped from beneath her. She leveled out mid air, and began to push Rocket and Whisper towards the hole she'd burned through the wall.

~*~

[colour=#282828]Flashbomb Flew at high speeds, His mask beeped at him that His reserves were gone and that it needed to recharge. He didnt care and continued on, he felt a small twinge of pain in his body that started to grow as he pushed on. He Flew passed ponyville and flew faster and faster. He Neared Canterlot, smoke rose from the once proud City, He didnt see anypony. He Shot forward more and now His mouth dripped some Crimson. He Saw 2 ponies and a slight explosion. They were in battle and he identified them as Alkaline and Jet-Stream, His mask flashed and scanned them both. Jet was Corrupted, that would explain the fight. He Growled and Shot forward to join in the battle. He activated his Arm and blasted a couple shots at Jet stream. He then Readied his blade to slash at him.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Alkaline kept himself aloft, bleeding from multiple wounds from Jet-Stream's blades. The Commander dashed forward, blades poised to take Alkaline's head off when Flashbomb's blaster shots struck him, knocking him off course. The blades scored shallow cuts across Alkaline's neck as Jet tumbled past him. Luckily, his energy gems didn't protect him from Flash's shots. He twisted as he fell, righting himself and rocketing towards Flashbomb as he slashed at him. He brought his blades up to block the strike, and readied himself to kick Flash in the gut when Alkaline kicked him forcibly in the ribs, utilizing the momentum he had built up to add extra force behind it. Jet-Stream was knocked to the side, back into a nearby building. Alkaline panted, bleeding heavily from the stab wounds in his stomach and from multiple others. He saluted Flashbomb partially, [/colour][colour=#cccccc]"Good to see you up and running. I could really use a hoof here, as much as I hate to admit it." [/colour][colour=#000000]He winces and coughs, wiping his mouth partially off before continuing, [/colour][colour=#cccccc] "My rifle does nothing to him, his power source is the same as mine, so I can't hurt him with my weapon. While Jet's blades are charged with the same energy as every mine, he has plenty of force behind them, add to that his knowledge of the Raptor armor's weak spots, considering he and his brother designed the blasted stuff, and he can wreck just about any of us."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Jet-Stream pulled himself up, shaking off the rubble and dust from the wall, ignoring the pain of his wounds inflicted by his opponents, and rocketing back out, straight for Flashbomb.[/colour]

Lyria stood in front of Luna. [colour=#0000cd]"Get out of the way Lyria!" [/colour][colour=#800080]"No! I will not let you do this to yourself Luna!"[/colour] Luna growled as Lyria stayed, and looked at Dawn. [colour=#0000cd]Baby what should I do... You always knew what to do... [/colour][colour=#000000]Luna [/colour][colour=#000000]thought and closed her eyes. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Mommy!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Luna thought she heard. A little filly ran up to her. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Mommy your here!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled. Luna looked at the little filly, and noticed the familiar shape.[/colour][colour=#0000cd] "D-Dawn...?" [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Silly Mommy of course its me! Let's play!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Luna chased after the little filly, playing with her happily.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"She is losing her mind..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria said. [/colour][colour=#800080]"She isn't herself!"[/colour]

( Enter dragon rider two steps from Hell into here. Its just a song Moderators sorry for the curse word.)

(Also im gonna roleplay one Squad leader for The raptors here Saronyx. You can stil do the main leader thing.)

Flashbomb Took Jet Stream's attack head on. Their blades crashed into one another and a power struggle came soon enough. Flashbomb Gritted his teeth and held his Bionic leg with his Good one to Help keep it in place. He looked straight into Jet stream's eyes and Growled, [colour=#0000FF]"Jet stream snap out of it! Dont let it control you!" [/colour]He shouted. Jet stream didnt respond, he pushed Flashback ans swung multiple times at Flashbomb. His blade only met with cold steel and energy with each swing. Flashbomb eventually was knocked of Kilter and The blade hit his face. Flashbomb Yelled out in pain,[colour=#0000FF] "Lucky shot Jet! Now its my turn!" [/colour]He shouted. He responded. He flapped his wings and Shot forward at Jet, he collided blades once more. The sky Rocked with lightning and thunder claps. He Swung over and over only to be delayed by blocks. He then he jabbed his blade at Him trying to land a fatal blow. Jet saw it coming and Blocked it with his dual blades. He Chuckled in satisfaction but his expression went south when Flashbomb grinned. His blaster shot a bolt right into his chest knocking him back. Jet Looked angrier than The seven suns, he roared and charged at Flashbomb. They once more landed in a power struggle. Flashbomb gritted his teeth and looked over to Alkaline, [colour=#0000FF]"Little....help would....be appreciated...."[/colour] He groaned as Jet began to overpower him.

Thunder swift Yowled out, he Slammed against the shield with pure rage. With each slam the shadows shifted and They began to Bring back fallen guards and Shadowbolts alike. They turned on Velocity and beganj to charge. They were about to strike him when a flash of Armor Went infront of him. Shining armor had blocked the attacks, he was torn to shreds and on the brink of defeat but still Had fight left in him. He yelled out and Deflected blows with his magic and blade. He took multiple hits and began to faulter, He dropped his blade and Shouted out a battle cry. He activated his magic and Charged at the horde. He knocked multiple Enemies back. He held them against the wall and struggled to Keep them at bay. Many more rose and Growled at him. The began to swarm, He then attempted to help Velocity but the hordes over ran him. A guard pulled up his blade and charged right at Rainbow dash and Velocity both. Then yet again another save came out of the blue, a Energy Blast knocked him back And sent dirt flying. [colour=#006400]"Hope we didnt miss the party Vel!" [/colour]A voice rang over the coms. A squad of 8 Raptors Landed and began to engage the enemy, Fire rang out around the courtyard and Explosions of battle rang out once more. The squad leader landed and Activated his Two hoofed Claymore stun baton. He Charged at a group and Swung his weapon over and over sending Enemies incapitated to the ground. He swung around and gave a quick Salute to Velocity,[colour=#006400] "Squad leader Horizon at your Disposal!" [/colour]He shouted as he engaged the enemy once more.

Rainbow Dash looked twoards Horizon and smirked, She then looked to Velocity whom was suffering badly, [colour=#00FFFF]"Hold him for just a moment longer!" [/colour]She shouted. She ran over to the rest of the Mane 6. She Grabbed Twilight and picked her up,[colour=#800080]"Girls What are you doing here!? The elements wont help here! You need to go!" [/colour]Twilight Yelled. Rainbow dash chuckled[colour=#00FFFF]"Twilight! Were your friends and we wont rest until everything is ok! The elements will work! I know this to be true!" [/colour]She shouted. Twilight sighed and thought for a moment, maybe she was right. She looked back to Rainbow dash and Smiled, [colour=#800080]"Your right....It will take awhile though to charge enough energy to Void all of this evil." [/colour]She muttered as she put on the Crown. She ran over to the others, She nodded to each one of them and closed her eyes, the magic began to Develop around them. Thunder Swift saw this and Screamed with every bit of rage in his being. [colour=#FF0000]"NO! THEY ARE CHARGING THE ELEMENTS YOU FOOLS! WE CANT ALLOW THEM TO FINNISH! WE HAVE COME TO FAR! WASTED SO MUCH! AND WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED HERE! NOT EVER! " [/colour]He screamed. He Began to roar and release every bit of energy he had. The air cracked with thunder and lightning began to Shoot across the skies. The ground shook with each blinding Blast. The last towers began to fall rumbling as they fell. He roared out even harder and the forces of evil began their assult on the mane 6. They needed defence or they would be decimated.

Spitfire coughed and looked up to Carmus, she smiled weakly at him. Her vision blurred a bit and faded back to normal. [colour=#FFD700]"Forgot to mention. Sunlight essence allows infection to set in quickly....im so dumb...." [/colour]She said to him. she groaned and lay her head down. The infection had spred to her Organs now and Had settled in quite well. She felt her body flare up with an instant fever. She coughed hard and started to have a hard time breathing, Her time was short.

Whisper felt herself being urged on by Sage. They flew hard and avoided many falling objects. She got to the hole and threw Rocket out to Breeze whom had Carried the other pegasus to safety. She turned to see Sage struggling to Aim for the hole. She held out a hoof to her, [colour=#EE82EE]"Come on Sage! you can make it! take my hoof!" [/colour]

(That's fine)

Alkaline was counting down silently as the battle between the two went on. He heard Flash ask for help but stayed until he reached one. As soon as he did he saw the electricity on Jet-Stream's blades flick out and the gems eject from the ports. Alkaline shot a series of bolts at the Commander, striking him before new gems were set in. Jet locked up and fell from before Flash. Alkaline tried to call out in triumph but winced as more pain shot through him. The Commander's armor was working slower, but still worked towards reloading his gems, "Now's your chance Flash!" Alkaline called out, "Take out the gems and he'll be vulnerable!"

~*~

(Cue 'An End Once and For All', Mass Effect 3 soundtrack)

Velocity could breath now, his one working lung slowly filling with blood. He maintained his smile, stumbling again as he lost all feeling to one leg, but still stood. He saw Shining Armor guard him with his life, and his subsequent swarming. He watched in resolute horror as the hordes launched themselves at him, only to be held back by a Raptor named Horizon and his charges. Rainbow shouted for him to hold the shield a little longer. He barely heard her, but obliged. Velocity's mask was practically screaming at him to stop, that his chance of survival was non existent.

(Cue 'Arrival', Halo 4 Soundtrack)

Veloctiy watched out of what vision he could, as his one eye was just a blur of red. Twilight and her friends began to charge the Elements, and Thunder Swft shouted something, probably telling his horde to stop them. He watched helplessly as the hordes of Shadowbolts flew towards them. It seemed all of this would be in vain after all...

Velocity's comm crackled, and a voice came through, "Magister Squadron, reporting in! Sorry we're late!"

More started to come through, "Scuto Squadron here, looks like you guys could use a hoof!"

"Hastati Squadron! You guys look like ****."

More voices flooded through as scores of Raptors appeared out of the sky, barreling directly into the Shadowbolts with Devistating effect. Scuto Squadron surrounded the Mane 6, setting themselves up as a living barrier of steel shield and electrified pikes.

Hastati, Magister and countless others began to swarm out, engaging in skirmishes all around.

(And now for 'Never Forget' Halo 3 Soundtrack)

Velocity faltered, and his shield around Thunder Swift fell as the stallion fell heavily to one side, his helmet and mask being knocked from his head and rolling to one side. The Sentinel looked up at the sky, still smiling. He was unable to speak as his eyes slowly closed...

~*~

Shimmer arrived as her brother fell. She gave a dismayed yell and dashed towards him, crying his name. Her cries fell upon dead ears. She looked up from her brother's body, glaring at Thuder Swift as the shield around him fell. She growled with anger, activating her mask's ability and slowing the world's movement around her as she shot directly into the dark stallion's side. Tears streaming from her eyes, she drove her blades into him before drawing them out and swooping before him, slashing his chest before flying above him as driving the blades into his back before her mask had to recharge. Whether she harmed Thunder or not, she didn't care. All she cared about was her brother being lost.

~*~

Sage reached out for Whisper's hoof, but realized that if the mare stayed to help her, the chance of escape would be to slim. Instead of grabbing hold, she shoved Whisper back out of the hole and tumbled back into the free falling hallway which had begun to tumble. She righted herself partially, looking around. She could tell they were closer to the ground now. Sage sighed, her adrenaline fueled mind thinking quickly. Pulling out the satchel of breach charges and reaching inside, drew out a hoofull, which she threw before her. The charges set against the revolving walls and glistened before exploding, blowing the wing of the Academy in half. The combined concussive force of them all detonating around her dazed Sagebrush and she lost control of her flight and tumbled for the ground. She had closed her eyes, accepting her fate when she felt something grab hold of her. If definately wasn't a pony... It was a..., "Honesty, you ponies. What in Taterus were you thinking?" ... Griffin?

Sage opened her eyes, looking at the female griffin who's talons were clutching her tightly be the collar of her armor. There were more griffins, all of whom were clutching Sage's companions. She sighed in relief, letting a few tears fall. The griffin holding her chuckled, "You're not out of frying pan just yet missy. The ponies on the summit aren't in the best state.

~*~

Carmus gave Spitfire a sad look, placing his forehead against hers and giving a shuddering sigh, obviously holding back his emotion, "Don't worry... It's going to be alright.. You'll be fine..."

As he said this, a group of griffins landed around them. A few were carrying the survivors of the Academy. One set Sagebrush down, as she instantly ran for Spitfire, skidding into a kneeling position and pulling her supplies out, "What happened?!"

Carmus was pleased to see her, "She had a piece of steel impaling her leg, and it was coated with sun essence. The infection's spreading..."

Sage sighed, pulling her dark brown mane back and tying it off in a ponytail, "Alright.. Let's get started..."

One of the griffins, obviously also a medic, landed alongside them and began to give his assistance.

Flashbomb looked down at Jet Stream, he nodded and drew his blade from his bionic arm. It flared up with the electricity and he dove. He Spun around in a flurry of Strikes, they landed one by one and Jet stream had cried out in pain as the incapitation was setting in.He locked blades again and they struggled for a couple more moments. The gems flared back on and He was met with a shot from Jet's cannon. He yelled out in pain and he continued to push his ability fruther. His Insides screamed again and he felt his feeling in his hooves begin to fade. They leveled out and kicked off one another again. He drew his own cannon and fired off some shots, he had to buy time to let the gems deplete. He Hit a few shots but to no effect. He heard Jet Laugh and charge again. He cursed under his breath and wasnt quick enough to block with his blade. His Forelimb that was actually organic met the blade.He shouted out in agony and looked up at Jet, his corrupted eyes burned into his. He Drew his blade again from his Gauntlet blade again and Swung hitting Jet with persicision. Jet doubled back and looked at Flashnomb yet again. It was a duel that seemed to have no end. Flashbomb readied himself, [colour=#0000FF]"Well then!?" [/colour]He shouted at the commander. He was surprised he had made it this far, Jet had taught him almost everything he knew about combat. He watched Jet charge head on at him. He charged forward as well. their battle cries shreeking through the thunder and Lightning. The blades hit one another and flashbomb Flipped kicking Jet down. He dove after him.Flashbomb heard The gems reactivate and he Spun around, he kicked off of Jet as he aimed for him. This sent him straight down and into the ground below. Jet stream had cried out and lay there. Flashbomb landed and Coughed slightly in Fatugue, his mask had Drawn more energy than he had hoped. His insides ached and he suspected he had strained them with the energy being drawn from him. He trotted over and his better half Got the best of him. He looked at Jet whom seemed defeated. He held out his bionic leg in a show of Friendship. [colour=#0000FF]"I have no intention of killing you at all Jet, your a kind mentor a-" [/colour]He began to say, Jet yelled in a battle cry and had cut him off with a swift stab to the stomach. Flashbomb stepped back a couple of steps and Held the blade with Betrayal. He looked up at Jet and coughed hard, [colour=#0000ff]"Jet......How could you!?" [/colour]He choked, he knew how dumb it was for him to try to Show mercy during a battle. He tried to lash out but Jet had gotten up and laughed at him, corruption still in his eyes. He trotted over and grabbed the blade. Flashbomb looked at him and Smiled, [colour=#0000FF]"Well.....i seem to always get into these risky situations.....now dont i Jet? You....always said that to me.....Always getting into trouble....." [/colour]He chuckled. He Saw Jet yank the blade from his chest and he heard the pop of his Gems once more. He rose his Bionic arm and placed a Incapitating shot straight between the eyes. Jet Yowled and backfipped into a wall, He slumped down quietly. [colour=#0000FF]"Always getting in trouble.....To much mercy....."[/colour] He whispered. He fell to his knees and Sighed, The rain began to pour upon him, He heard Alkaline land next to him. He smiled at him, [colour=#0000FF]"Cheating death seems to be my specialty....." [/colour]He said. He coughed and some crimson came up, they both were in no shape to fight anymore. He looked up to the skies, he heard Shimmer scream over the rain. He closed his eyes, It had something to Do with Velocity, he just knew it.

Spitfire smiled once more as Sage had landed to help. She was even more surprised by The fact that Griffons had arrived. [colour=#FFD700]"Wow.....didnt figure griffons....were part of your squad. Thats....pretty awesome to tell the truth."[/colour]She said in a quiet tone.

Thunder Swift Cackled as Vel fell.(rhyme) He turned to the mane 6 only to have Shimmer Charge him. He lifted up both hooves and Tried to block the attacks. He felt eachone hit their marks, He cried out not in pain but absolute suprise. She had Whirlwinded around him slashing at him from every point. He Shouted out and tried to keep up with her but her strikes were So fast he couldnt get a lock. He Then started to faulter as the strikes bogged him down. He Blocked as much as he could even more, he finnaly had enough and grabbed her Forelimb. She slashed at him with her free hoof. He grabbed that one as well and held her up to his face. He smiled at her and back to Luna and Lyria, [colour=#FF0000]"Looks like i have won." [/colour]He chuckled. He was met with Shimmer's Back legs in his face and her flipping backwards. He flew back and Regained himself. He Growled and felt something burning him. He looked to See the mane6 just about ready, He Shot forward at them only to have shimmer block him once more. [colour=#FF0000]"YOUR A NUCIENCE! YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHER!" [/colour]He shouted as he forcefully Shoved Her aside. He Shot much more quickly at Them He fought the Raptors with extreme vigor, 3 fell and he was attacking the 4th when he heard a spark. He looked over to see the mane 6 had begun to cast the spell fully.

slowly, one by one the mane 6 eye opened revieling the white light that profusely Shined. It had finnaly reached Twilight, her eyes remained shut but the ground began to rumble. Thunder swift Gritted his teeth, [colour=#FF0000]"No....no! NO!" [/colour]

Whisper felt Sage shove her away, she cried out for her when the building began to explode. She figured she was gone but saw a Griffon had come out of nowhere and had saved her. She felt her heart flutter knowing that she was ok. She looked to Breeze and smiled at her. They flew up to the ground and Lay the injured down. They looked to see Spitfire in trouble and ran over.

Suddenly the skies had parted above Canterlot, a beam of light shot down and shrouded the Mane 6 in its bliss. Twilight floated upward and any and all whom tried to stop her were subsequently burned. Thunder Swift Growled and shot forward at her. The sun burned him and he felt the pain shoot through him. He had reached her and was about to strike her to stop the spell when her eyes Flashed open. A large rumble shook the world and A vibrant Rainbow Blasted from the base up through twilight and was amplified by her Alicorn powers. Thunder swift Screamed and a Flash overtook him. The spell launched and the clensing rainbow encompased Canterlot in a large Bubble.

Flashbomb couldnt believe his eyes. The lights and the explosions Overtook him and Alkaline, the ground below them fell away as they floated into the air. His wounds ebbed and so did his Fatigue, He felt the powerfull spell overtake him and he closed his eyes. His mind flashed white.

The bubble remained, Evaporating Corruption, Healing the wounded, clensing the city. Thunder swift Burned and started to Desintigrate. Finnaly he crumbled and Exploaded outward and upward. The darkness arched and Shot out to the stars above. The cries of the wicked souls echoed across the land. Thunder Swift's spirit was set free and had formed into an orb nearby. The bubble ahd rumbled and popped. It Then set out to clense the lands around them. It Released and A Blast equal to a double rainboom shook the land. it slowly made its way to the ponies in Ponyville lifting them up and clensing them. As did it with the others in cloudsdale. Deus dropped his drink and was clenses as well as arc. Then it spread further, Trees resprouted, Burning stopped from flaming, though they were not rebuilt the flames sputtered away. Whisper turned to see the light heading twoards them. [colour=#EE82EE]"Sweet Celestia." [/colour]She breathed. The light lifted her and all at the Academy upwards their minds flashing to white and their souls, as well as their bodies clensed. From the sun Celestia watched the blast strech out all over equestria, everything that was burned black now was a vibrant green and full of life.

(Going to do one last thing before sunshine and smiles returns to Equestria.)

Time, Swift Blitz, and Gadget all arrived with Shimmer. Simmer chased after a body falling and called out the name. Gadget was depressed about this and the three were going to give chase but were soon surrounded by shadowbolts. They fought them off as much as the could but soon it happened. Swift Blitz had taken out her bladed wings and started to cut down the enemy. Time was blasting them as much as he could but his blue bar of magial energy was getting very small. Gadget was using his hoof Blades to take down more. A shadowbolt managed to get by Time. He turned to see it happen, the shadowbolt pulled out a long, sharp, hoof blade and pierced Gadget's chest with it. Swift turned around to fight but she was knocked to the side and cut with the blade too. Time was horrified to see his brother and sister laying on the ground like that. Time's horn exploded with a dazzling combination of Green, Red, and Silver. He rushed over to the two Swift was only cut a bit, the wound didn't look too deep, it was Gadget that was the problem. Time lifted his brothers head up. (Around this time the mane six have now started their Elements blast.)

[colour=#696969]"Gadget! Gadget!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"Time...I remember Time. I was Circuit Breaker...soon to be the prince of Time..." [/colour][colour=#000000]His eyes fluttered closed [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Gadget! Stay with me Gadget!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Tears started to stream down his face. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Gadget! No...No, no no." [/colour][colour=#000000]His horn started to glow again, he tried to heal Gadget's wounds but his magic was too weak. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Somepony get me a sleeping Tree Serum!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He screamed. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Gadget, Please, Wake Up!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time felt all to quickly the heat of Gadget's body slowly start to get colder and eventually disappear. [/colour][colour=#696969]"No!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He banged his hoof on the ground in anger. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I WON'T LOSE ANYONE ELSE!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He tried to do all he could but it was to no avail. He started to cry even harder, now realizing that his adop-...that his brother was gone. His anger filled and he realized what he could do. All he had to do was time travel backwards and stop it! He started to charge a Time spell but he couldn't do it without the pocket watch. Even with it he couldn't go backwards. He sat there Crying over his Brother's empty Body, with a giant Hopeless feeling. He came to a conclusion about the whole matter. This whole time he thought there would be harmony. That everything would be okay, but now it wasn't. There was no such thing as harmony.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Sundial watched as her old lover Died. She didn't do anything though. She never fought, all she did was sit and watch. She heard a crumble sound and turned towards a purple Unicorn in a tan Newspaper Boys hat. [/colour][colour=#4B0082]"Well, the deed is done."[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"He let him die."[/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]"Not the first Time." [/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"I hired you to get the Pocket Watch but you have nothing."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The purple mare pulled out a yellow Trinket with a crack in the middle. [/colour][colour=#4B0082]"Didn't I?"[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"I was right to hire a Collector."[/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]"You just now realized that?" [/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"Well it'd be difficult to get that job done."[/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]"You think he remembers Echo?"[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"That old Colt? I don't know. It's been a while since we last heard of him."[/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]"Not since Hearts and Hooves day, three years ago."[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"Time sure does fly."[/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]"You should know wouldn't you."[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"You've been watching him for a while, what do you think?"[/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]"I think Celso has had better luck."[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"You can't get the job done?"[/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]"Well what do you want me to say? I was there when he Deity took over during the love struck incident, I was there when he dreamed of having that key sword, He thought he was normal for a while, then he just up and does nothing for Two years."[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"Does he remember Hearts and hooves day?" [/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]"Does any pony truly remember the lovestrucks? Except the other Alicorns, your assistants, and him, everypony thinks it was just a normal Hearts and hooves day."[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"...You can go now, I see you, Celso, and Echo when I get back...Pocket Watch."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Pocket threw the Tinket to her and turned around to leave her job was almost complete. She just needed to start the final Act.[/colour]