The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

[pre element use]

Chrysalis escaped the Darkness and looked around to see Velocity fall and flew to his side to check and looked down, "another," she whispered saddly before glowing, as well as he did and she took whatever pain he had away before looking back to Thunder Swift and Shimmer, then the bright light happened, and it was as if time slowed down as she looked around, "This is where I belong, but why, am I the sister of passion or death?" she questioned quietly to herself. Then time sped up and resumed as the light faded and she felt the last bit of evil presence of Chrysalis leave her, from this day forward she was a Royal sister, Leisha! She saw Shining armor and decided to check if he needed medial assisstance, but a bright light cut her off and she stepped back, it appeared as a portal to....the sun? [leaving open for Celestia to return :3]

Soarin pelted down toward RD after he saw the light, "You did it!" he said giving her a quick hug and looked over the field, "Velocity," he said quitely and closed his eyes, "Why must there always be death?"

(OOC: terribly sorry for my absence yesterday. I had typed out a reply by when I went to pos it i discovered my mother had cut off t data connection, so it didn't go through :/ anyway...)

Alkaline landed alongside Flash, stumbling as he did and falling to the ground himself. He looked at the stunned boy of the Commander as he spoke, "Well... That could have gone better on our part," he coughs and winces, "But hey, at least now you'll have someone to compare scars with, eh?"

~*~

Carmus smiled slightly, despite the situation, "Technically they're not," he glances up at an older, gruff looking griffon who was talking to Shrike, "Maybe Arbiter Drisk and I could work something out..."

~*~

Shimmer kept up her distract and delay attack on Thunder Swift before he shoved her forcefully away, sending her crashing into the remains of a tower. She cried out as broken struts of steel and stone punched through her armor, stabbing into her back, not quite killing her, but injuring her greatly.

The Raptors guarding the Elements fought back when Thunder Swift began to assault them. Despite a few of their number falling, they stood their ground until the sunbeam enveloped Twilight and her Friends, at upon that time they dispersed to a position a few feet away.

~*~

And then came the wave of light, washing over them all.

The harmony spell had finnaly worn off. The blinding light that had taken all of equestria had faded. The once ruined towns were still torn apart but the flames and decay had come to a complete stop. All wounded were now healing very quickly and in a 5 day period all wounds would be as if they had never came to be. (except Flash's leg) The sorrow and pain of the land had given way to Happiness and joy, but sadly not for all. Anypony whom had passed did not come back, Many who were brought back by Thunder swift and the darkness had once more Grown cold with death. The moon had fallen and the sun rose high into the sky above, bathing light and life onto the world. The crysis was over, All evil burned away to ashes. The portal had opened from The sun to equestria and the Princess stepped back into her home. She Looked over everypony but couldnt muster a full smile. Hundreds upon thousands were lost, Twice that were injured.

Twilight had awoken on the ground with her friends, This harmony spell was the stongest one they had ever casted. Their bodies were quite fatigued and it was hard for them to get up without faultering. Horison landed with his squad, their armor tattered from just the mere moments of Brief but brutal battles. He trotted to the Raptor team whom worked to protect The mane 6, he saluted them and smiled. He put his hoof down and stood by with the rest. Twilight had gotten up slowly, her legs felt like noodles but she managed. She looked to see Celestia standing in the middle of the courtyard. She ran to her and gave her the most heartfilled hug she could. Tears strolled down her face at the losses that had occured. Celestia shed a few tears as well and held her pupil close. She looked over to see the still body of Velocity, the once proud warrior whom sacrificed it all just to save his friends. She sighed and held Twilight.

Rainbow dash and the other mane 6 stood by watching silently at Twilight and the Princess, She looked to see Soarin running to her. She smiled and hugged him. They held the hug for what seemed as though forever. She cried slightly at his remark of the losses. She released the hug, She turned her gaze to Luna and Lyria. She trotted over to them quietly and patted Lyria on the back. [colour=#00FFFF]"Im so sorry........for Dawn.....she gave It all.....Just to have us safe....." [/colour]She said quietly to her. She looked to where Chrysalis had stood. She had taken on a new from which surprised her. Twilight had released the embrace from Celestia and looked to her as well. She knew who she was now, [colour=#800080]"Leisha.....its good to have you back...." [/colour]She said with slight enthusiasm. She them began to cry again, She tok a deep breath and let it go. New life for the loss of others. She knew the term well now.

Flashbomb had fallen to the ground, his insides burned as the spell had Embedded itself within him. He felt his wounds Sting, the feeling of Healing (rhyme) He Rose to his hooves but had felt so sore and so tired from the battle with Jet stream. He limped over to him and looked back to Alkaline. After a moment of holding his gaze he bent down to roll Jet stream over. He Smiled when he saw the corruption gone from within him. He chuckled and helped him to his hooves. [colour=#0000FF]"You gave me quite the thrashing." [/colour]He said to the commander. He patted him on the back with his bionic leg. He looked to Alkaline, [colour=#0000FF]" I need to find out what happened to Vel, i will be back soon." [/colour]He said to them. He flew into the air and soon landed in the courtyard. So many dead lay strewn around the courtyard. Celestia had returned and The remaining survivors embraced one another. He looked around [colour=#0000FF]"Hey.....whats up? Where is Vel? I wanna Chat with him about the battle!" [/colour]He said with a slight smile. Horison locked eyes with him and then lowered them. Flashbomb's mood changed. He looked around for him and saw Him on the ground a ways away. He ran over to him and Crouched down next to him. He shook his head, [colour=#0000FF]"No.....no! NO!" [/colour]He said looking at Velocity's cold body. He checked his pulse, nothing. He Sat back on his haunches and hung his head, [colour=#0000FF]"He's gone......Velocity......he's gone.....I should have helped.....Should have been here!" [/colour]He mumbled. He put his face onto Velocity's chest and began to cry. [colour=#0000FF]"I should have Done more!" [/colour]He sobbed. Horison Stepped forward and placed a hoof on his shoulder. [colour=#008000]"He was a true warrior....He gave his life to save the mane 6.......Without him we would all be dead." [/colour]He said to Flash trying to reassure him. Flashbomb looked up, tears still strolled slightly down his face.[colour=#0000FF] "He was......My friend.....Him and Shimmer.....wait......Where is shimmer?" [/colour]He asked. He sat up and looked around. She was nowhere to be seen. He got up and started to look for her. [colour=#0000FF]"Tell your squad to help me search! She is here, We need to find her!" [/colour]He commanded his superior. horizon didnt Protest, he nodded and the search to find Shimmer had begun. They searched everywhere, Flashbomb had looked up and down left and right until he found A hole. He Looked inside,[colour=#0000FF]"Shimmer! Are you in here?" [/colour]He asked. He didnt hear a responce. He climbed in being carefull as to not trip. He Saw many damages that came from the same incident in the building. He turned on his headlamp and found her. He ran over and checked to see if she was still alive. [colour=#0000FF]"Thank the stars....Your going to be ok shimmer." [/colour]He said to her. He looked her over. She was greatly injured, Crimson had Pooled slightly beneath her which Flashbomb Didnt like to see. He activated his com to Horizon. [colour=#0000FF]"I found her! Get here quick!" [/colour]He shouted. He Raised her chin with his bionic leg, [colour=#0000FF]"Shimmer. you need to keep awake....Stay with me.....Dont fall asleep ok? we are going to get you out of here." [/colour]He said to her. He began to try to free her from the Debris. One bing a piece of metal that was through her and Bent, Thus holding her in place on the Sharp objects.

Spitfire had awoken, her fever and Infection had nullified and she was able to sit up. Her body ached and her head spun. She looked around to everypony and griffon around her. Whisper,breeze and Rocket had all trotted over and sat nearby. The injured were being tended to at the other side of the runway. Spitfire smiled slightly [colour=#FFD700]"The elements....they worked!" [/colour]She said happily. She smiled to Carmus and nodded to him, [colour=#FFD700]"And thanks to your Headstrong Attitude we made it out alive.....Well most of us."[/colour]She said remembering Argon. She looked back to where the Academy once was, It was just a memory now,she contemplated the idea of Shrike of making it into a memorial. She got up and looked at Cloudsdale and Canterlot, Still ruins of what they once more. [colour=#FFD700]"The Academy is gone. and so is anypony whom we lost along the way. I will take Shrike's idea, this wil become a memorial of what happened. Of the ones lost to darkness." [/colour]She said, she lowered her eyes [colour=#FFD700]"And of the heroes that risked so much to save lives."[/colour]She mumbled. She looked up at Carmus once more, She had fallen for him, He had saved her life and risked it all for her safety and the safety of others. She trotted over to him and Kissed him once more, this time for an extended time. She released and smiled at him. [colour=#FFD700]"thank you again carmus.....i love you..." [/colour]She said to him. She didnt care what the others thought. She truely did love him even if he thought he was no good for him She thought he was.

Celestia, its been far to long, whefe is Cadence?" Leisha said looking around but then heard Flashbomb and could sense the dispair, "Im going to go check this out" she said and took off to see Flash and a mare, Shimmer. She slowly walked over, "Im here to assist," she said and sat next to shimmers head and both of them glowed pink, "Ill take away a good amount of pain, this should calm her"

Soarin held her hug back and looked at her, "Rainbow Dash, Im so glad your ok!" He looked at hed and looked to the sky, 'i cant tell her that i love her, i fear she wont love me back' Soarin thought to himself

Alkaline stood, nodding to Flash when he glanced back at him.

Jet-Stream groaned as he was turned over, fully utilizing the support that Flash gave him when standing. He chuckled slightly, "And still you managed to put a quite a hurting on me... Consider this final test, I suppose."

[colour=#0000FF]" I need to find out what happened to Vel, I will be back soon."[/colour]

Alkaline nodded, [colour=#cccccc]"I'll stick here with the Commander for now. We'll catch up to you."[/colour]

~*~

Shimmer swam along the edges of sleep and wakefulness, her body slightly numbed from blood loss. She stared blankly at the steel bar protruding from her stomach. She faintly heard what she thought was Flash's voice calling for her. The steel grey mare tried to answer, but couldn't get the words out, nor could she even lift her head. What seemed like an eternity later, Flashbomb was down in the hole with her, yelling through his comm system that he'd located her, and to get help. She felt her head being lifted by him, and she gave him the same blank stare she'd been giving the metal strut stuck through her. She tried to speak again, but still, could not force the words out.

Another came over. An Alicorn who looked like an older Cadence. Shimmer saw a pink aura envelope her, and the numbness slowly vanished. She felt a sharp pain in multiple points in her body for a split second before that to, began to go away. She sensed her vocal functions return, and slowly managed to say, [colour=#696969]"Flash... Velocity's... Gone."[/colour]

~*~

Carmus was sitting a few feet from Spitfire when she awoke, facing towards Canterlot. He stood and turned to face her, smiling, when he heard her happily observe that the Elements had done their job. She smiled and nodded to him, [colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#FFD700]"And thanks to your Headstrong Attitude we made it out alive.....Well most of us."[/colour]

Carmus sensed she was thinking of Argon as she finished her sentence. He gave a small nod, [colour=#b22222]"He'll be remembered. I'll see to it he is honored correctly." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said, somberly.[/colour]

The stallion looked back towards Canterlot for a few seconds before looking back towards Spitfire. In the amount of time he'd been looking away she had closed the distance between them. She kissed him once more, and after the second it took him to get over the initial surprise of the occurrence, he returned it.

After she released the kiss, she smiled, [colour=#FFD700]"Thank you again Carmus.....I love you..."[/colour]

Carmus returned the smile, and nuzzled her ear, [colour=#b22222]"And I love you..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He heard a giggle come from Sagebrush's direction, which he assumed was accidental considering she cut it off halfway through. He still gave her a mock glare.[/colour]

~*~

Shrike and Drisk had stopped their conversation and listened as Spitfire declared her plans for the former Academy grounds, to turn them into a memorial as Shrike had proposed, as did Sagebrush and the Griffins who were not inspecting the wounded. Shrike nodded solemnly, looking to Drisk, [colour=#40e0d0]"Think you guys could help us with that?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The Arbiter nodded, [/colour][colour=#8b4513]"Of course." [/colour][colour=#000000]Was his simple answer.[/colour]

They stopped talking at the sound of Sage cutting off a giggle that managed to pass her lips. Shrike was surprised by this, in the year that Sage had served as his team's medic she'd always been a rather reserved mare, even off duty. Sure, she'd laughed, but never giggle before. The Sergeant was even more surprised when he saw why she had done so, and he smiled slightly.

Lyria sighed, and looked at her lost friend. She trotted out into the light of a new day, and whimpered. Tears began to stream down her face, and all she could do was cry. What was left for her? What will the road ahead reveal? Death of more she loves? The... The... The loss of Angel?

Flashbomb?

Twilight?

Luna?

Celestia?

Who would go next...?

Luna looked at Dawn, and whimpered. [colour=#0000cd]"W-We need to h-have a p-proper burial..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Luna whispered, petting her daughter's mane.[/colour]

Chrysalis nodded to Celestia, dearest sister, its been to long" she said calmly and then saw Lyria and slowly followed, she could see the pain in her eyes, "Come now, where there is death there is new life, each that gave there life did so not in vein" she said, "We must honor them and remmeber them for how much they have done for us," she looked to the sky, "When I was Chrysalis there were so many that I watched die and suffer as we stayed isolated in a cave, it is not a good feeling," she turned to the mare, "But do not worry, dont think or dwell on the idea of death, live and enjoy the life, live everyday happily with those you are close to," she said with a curt nod, "I shall go now, I hear a voice calling for medical assistance, I must see how I can assist"

Lyria listened to her words, and nodded. She took the advice, but it was hard to actually go through with. When she left, Lyria took off into the air, and just flew to the highest mountain. She looked at all the chaos that had happened below, and whimpered. [colour=#800080]"I caused this... All of it..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She whispered, and closed her eyes. A single tear was shed, and it traveled down the mountain, and landed in the middle of a pond. The earth shook, and a blinding light erupted from the pond.[/colour]

Twilight Looked around the broken courtyard, It had seen many better days than it has now. She exhaled and looked solemnly to the ground. She heard Hoofsteps behind her. She turned to see 2 royal guards carrying the body of Her brother. she ran over and Started to loose it, Had she killed her only brother? She tried to see him only to be blocked by the guards. [colour=#DAA520]"My appologies miss sparkle but Your brother needs his rest. He is wounded." [/colour]One of the guards said. The continued on their path carrying Shining armor away. Twilight was relieved to hear that he was alright. She looked over to See Celestia Comforting Luna.

Celestia Looked down at the Cold body of Dawn, a few solemn tears fell from her face and dripped onto the cold ground below her. She Knelt and caressed her mane and closed her eyes. [colour=#DAA520]"My dear sister, My wonderfull Little sister. I am so sorry you have lost Dawn. I wish their was something i could do.....somthing to comfort you in these sad times but i cannot. I Only wish for you not to fall into depression and to see the good life she had. Please Luna......."[/colour]She said to her as she opened her eyes. [colour=#DAA520]"I wish their was....something......" [/colour]She whispered. She felt so powerless that she couldnt do anything to bring Dawn back.

Flashbomb Continued to work on Helping Shimmer. He cut off rebar, Removed glass and other Things puncturing her. He was greatfull for the pink aroura that had eased her pain but in the same it seemed to Awaken her nerves. She had winced and looked up to him, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Flash.....Velocity's.....Gone..." [/colour]She had whispered to him. He looked up to her and saw great sadness in her eyes. She had a single tear strolling down her face. He held her gaze and then went back to trying to get her free. That Piece of metal was Straight through her though, She had lost so much blood that she was on the verge of Shock. He tried so hard to get her free. But the metal was holding her. She had Slumped off and Flashbomb looked at her with a frantic look in his eyes. [colour=#0000FF]"Shimmer?......Shimmer!......Wake up!....Come on Shimmer wake up!" [/colour]He pleaded. He Frantically tried to think. He had begun to lose it, he had failed to Defend Velocity and now He was failing in saving Shimmer. He Flipped his mask down and scanned her. She was still alive but not for long. He found where the metal had Gone through and where the base was located. He Grabbed shimmer and grimmaced as he slid her forward. The metal cutting her as he went. [colour=#0000FF]"Shimmer stay with me!" [/colour]He shouted from behind his mask. He grabbed to hilt of the metal with his original arm and tried to break it. No use, and the BPM meter for her began to fall lower and lower. He cursed under his breath and switched arms. He grabbed the metal with his Bionic arm. He Pulled harder and harder until it snapped off and They both fell to the floor. He grabbed the metal and slowly pulled it from her. He smiled in his Success bit it soon changed when the BPM hit zero. He looked down to Shimmer, her vital readings dissapearing before his eyes. He rolled her over and activated his Emergency protocols. The mask flashed at him that not enough power was available and would need a 2nd source. He checked the risks and figured it was alright. He activated the EpU and It shot a bolt straight through him, sapping his life from his very body. He held up his hoof and it glowed with Energy. He looked back down to Shimmer and closed his eyes. His hoof Slammed down onto her chest. the Energy purged from him and he gritted his teeth. He prayed to Celestia that it would work. His life force and the last Stores of energy in the mask was burning away. He finnaly cried out in pain as his vitals were dammaged, he lost sight and feeling in his extrimities. The Energy forces had Run through Shimmer's body like an electrical storm. Flashbomb felt his body go numb and Then the Epu Shot off. The mask popped and was blown from his face. He fell backwards and lay there in extreme agony. He managed to roll over and crawl over to Shimmer. [colour=#0000FF]"Come....on.....Shimmer......Your strong......Please....." [/colour]He begged her. He barely could hold his gaze up to see if she would make it.

Spitfire Looked to the others around her. She then peered over to The wounded lain out on the runway. She motioned for them to folow. She trotted over to lend a hoof to them. A Raptor brodcasted a Call for medics to come to the Academy for evac and medical help. Deus had responded [colour=#A9A9A9]"This is Overseer Deus......Medical squad 112 will be their shortly." [/colour]He said. The raptor smiled and nodded to Carmus. Spitfire had Held the hoof of the injured Cadet. [colour=#FFD700]"Your going to be alright. just stay awake." [/colour]

Luna listened to her sister as she pet Dawn softly. [colour=#0000cd]"I lost my first-born... My little boy Dusk a long time ago. Remember Celestia? Now I've lost my baby girl..." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]The light poured over the land, and Lyria tried to move, and nothing was happening. Her body wasn't moving, and she desperately wanted to run. To flee. Just like the rest of her life. She had been running away for so long, and she didn't know what else to do. [/colour]

Time looked up as a medical pony approached Swift and started to work. He got up, and felt a sharp pain in his foreleg. It was broken, but he kept moving. He looked to see Shimmer being Crowded. He trotted there as fast as he could and looked down at her. [colour=#696969]"No..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He whispered softly he fell to the ground next to her and Flashbomb. He looked up and felt it happen. A flash of something, an image of an Aqua mare lying in a hospital bed. Time felt his magic start returning, he felt an impulse of speed and power, the bar at the top of his HUD started to fill with a Silver colour and soon his blue bar also filled. His horn grew hot as a large magical orb appeared above it. A female voice in the helmet was very loud in saying. "[/colour][colour=#800000]Power at 200%, 300%, 400%." [/colour]Time started to work, the one thing he focused on first was her heart. It had stopped beating and Time couldn't get it to beat...unless, Time controlled his own heart and stopped it for five seconds. He zapped both his and Shimmer's and felt it start to beat again. Her blood type was an A+, Time's was a B-, that wouldn't work. If he could just make a few adjustments...or find another host. [colour=#800000]"300%"[/colour] Flash had O so that wouldn't work, Swift had O as well...Gadget had A+. He looked to Gadget's corpse as he knew he would have wanted this, or at least he hoped. He pulled a large amount of blood out of Gadget and started to implant it into Shimmer. [colour=#800000]"200%"[/colour] Then there was the metal objects and her cuts. Time pulled as much of the debris off her as he could and tried sewing her cuts up. [colour=#800000]"100%" [/colour][colour=#000000]He wasn't finished though. She was still bleeding a lot and there was still a lot to do with her. [/colour][colour=#800000]"Power has Run out." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time's legs wobbled as he fell next to Flash. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I...*Pant* think I *Pant* She's..." [/colour][colour=#000000]A few tears fell from his eyes. He had just met this pony today...or was it yesterday? Why was he so connected to her? [/colour][colour=#800000]"The spells you are using are bond spells. Normally used on Family members. They are effective spells but will form emotions for the opposite gender of the user." [/colour][colour=#000000]The AI said. [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Well...if it was with anymare, at least it's her." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time Thought.[/colour]

Sage had gotten her mirth under control and followed Spitfire when she beckoned. She set about checking on the wounded.

Carmus gave the Raptor who'd radioed for the medical team a nod and a salute, looking to his side as he heard Drisk's gravely voice commanding his unnoccupied Griffins to search the ruins down below, and for yet more to fly out to all cities and towns effected by the conflict to count the casualties. A few flew off towards Canterlot, while others went to Cloudsdale, Ponyville and any other settlements that had been struck.

~*~

Shimmer felt her grip on life slipping as Flashbomb worked to free her from the rubble. She was once more unable to speak as she watched in pained silence. Flash broke the rebar off, causing her to fall to the ground. She winced when she felt the steel being removed, coughing up more crimson, her breathing ragged. Shimmer very faintly felt herself being turned over by the scarred stallion, though she couldn't see what was happening as her vision clouded, along with the rest of the feeling in her body. It felt like she was falling asleep... A much needed sleep...

A sudden burst of energy shot through her, shocking her back into the living world, if only barely. She turned her gaze to the side as she heard something fall. Through blurred vision, Shimmer saw Flash crawl towards her, pleading for her to pull through. The mare could only wince in response.

Through her dulled senses, she heard another pony arrive. Shimmer judged by the faint outline that is was Time. She felt another feeling, quite like the one that had dulled her initial pains, surround her. It was magic, obviously. She felt the energy focus somewhere around her chest, though unable to feel exactly, she guessed it was around her heart, as it began to function properly shortly after.

Shimmer closed her eyes as Time continued to heal her, lying still as feeling slowly began to return to her body. She heard another thump of a body hitting the ground, and she opened her eyes. Time was lying next to Flash, trying to say something, but unable to get it completely out. And was he... crying? The steel grey mare extended a hoof slowly towards them, smiling faintly.

What seemed like an eternity later, though in reality was most likely only a minute or so, a Griffin landed next to them, looking at the trio through amber eyes. He waved a talon in the air, glancing behind him and shouting for the rest of his medical team to hurry up, before looking back down again and sighing slightly, [colour=#000000]"Well... Let's get started then.."[/colour]

Time extended his hoof to the grey mare. [colour=#696969]"It'll be okay." [/colour][colour=#000000]He mouthed but couldn't say. He was exhausted. That bonding Magic took a lot of the Stallion. Plus it played with his emotions. The magic only worked one way, so if he had feelings for her then the only matter would be if she had feelings for him. He grasped her hoof. His suit, as if on cue, started to show two Heartbeats...his and Shimmers. They were exactly the same. After his helmet came off he noticed that the corner featured a sticker, it said "Eillen AI P-1" He was unsure what this meant but now he looked straight at Shimmer, and returned the smile she was giving. He noticed he was crying a bit, maybe this was because of Aqua...but he still smiled. After the he heard another voice say to get started he knew they were okay and he slowly passed out. [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Okay I have to put this: my ad choices are: Time for Sleep, Numbness in Legs, arm pain symptoms, and Funeral Homes...well that escalated Quickly.)[/colour]

Lyria fell back, and into the pond. Her wings weren't working, and it pained her to not get away. She sank deep into the pond, and closed her eyes.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Lyria... Wake up..." [/colour][colour=#000000]A familiar voice called. Was it...? No. It couldn't be.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"D-Dawn...?"[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour]

[colour=#008080]"Hey Little Buddy!!"[/colour][colour=#000000] This had to be a dream now. There is no way that could be...[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"D-Dusk..?!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Lyria sat up, and looked around. Her fellow comrades that had fallen, and Dusk. Dusk...[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]"Baby!!"[/colour][colour=#000000] A smiling voice ran up to her. Her mother. How is this possible!?[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"My little Wonderbolt!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Now she knew this was her father. Only her father would call her that.

How was this possible?!? How was all her dead friends and family here? Was she dead? [/colour]

[colour=#008080]"Good to see you again... A final time, before we must return you to the normal world... Most of us have requests that need to be sent back to Equestria. Back to our families."[/colour][colour=#000000] Dusk smiled.

(P.S. Guys, if you have a pony that has passed and would like to say a final thing to their comrades, Lyria would happily transfer them for you. Just have your character walk up.)[/colour]

Celestia kept her gaze on Luna, great anguish ran through her as she recalled Her running to her and holding her in her forelimbs as she cried. It was the night Dusk had passed, and Dawn was just a small foal. She Snapped back and had hugged Luna. She Started to cry more [colour=#FFD700]"Evil always has to try to destroy us and take the ones we love. Death is natural my dear sister, I...Im so very sorry. I cant express my anguish." [/colour]She whimpered. She had held Luna for a few more moments and Leaned back. She looked down to Dawn's body and let out a slow sigh.

(Ok everypony, I wanted to Have Flashbomb die in this series so that i could go on to newer characters. I Had derpyy add a Bionic arm so that he could come back for a little longer.)

Flashbomb lay there staring as Time had come along to Help heal Shimmer further. He Smiled slightly as his EpU Had yanked her long enough from death's jaws so she could be saved. He felt pain surge through him again and he let his head drop. He continued to To stare with his Orange Irises. He watched time Connect himself and her together than He collapsed. Flashbomb heard Time Speak of how his magic had connected himself to Shimmer so that their hearts and Lifeforces would lean on eachother to keep her alive. He had blacked out slightly and came back to see them touching hooves. He smiled and chuckled only to end in a fit of Painfull coughs. [colour=#0000FF]"At...least....You get....your storybook ending......Right?...." [/colour]He Breathed with a bit of humor. He grimmaced yet again and Opened his eyes. His vision blurry now. He heard his own heartbeat, it started to slow. The wounds from the battle with Jet, the flight to Canterlot and As well the Emergency protocol had ben to much for the Harmony spell to stabilize. He moved his gaze to time again, [colour=#0000FF]"This sort of reminds......me of hearts.....and hooves day.....I still re......member it all time......I know.....i was to forget.....but i remember it all.....Diety.........and........the others......" [/colour]He said slower. He heard the flap of wings behind him and then the sounds of chatter. His hearing had faded and now he could only hear a muffled garble. He felt his Vitals slipping, his Pain began to ebb away. Flash still kept his gaze on Shimmer. [colour=#0000FF]"Shim......you and your....brother.....were heroes.....[/colour] [colour=#0000FF]Your still ....a hero Shimmer......You.....deserve the best.....Equestria has to offer......you." [/colour]He said to her. His eyes began to fade, [colour=#0000FF]"It was.....fun.......I....only wish.......That......we...[/colour][colour=#0000FF]Could.........." [/colour]He Whispered as he began to trail off. He Felt a Claw grab him and roll him over. His gaze was now straight to the ceiling. He felt darkness encroach around his vision. He Barely slipped out his last words.[colour=#0000FF]"Goodbye........" [/colour]His gaze trailed off. He fell silent, His vision blurred and he let The Comfort take him, After many times of neardeath expiriances and many scars and pain, He could finnaly rest. His vision darkened and he was gone. His gaze staring At the wall, his mask laying not far from him.

Liesha sensed it and looked at flashbomb, but she had to keep the spell on Shimmer and closed her eyes and looked back to Shimmer then out to the sky, "I still can never help but wonder, is this my fault?" she sighed and sat and kept the spell going, but sometimes she questioned if there was a point to it.

(Dang it Daboom...Now I'm depressed. Also I want Time to reflect on the entire Academy/HAHD saga, so let's say he passed out before Flash said goodbye.)

Time's unconscious mind raced as he remembered everything that happened. He lived in the Discordian era, and grew up with a filly named Aqua. They grew up together in an orphanage and supported each other. Time got his cutie mark by defending Aqua from a Dragon. He somehow managed to pull off a Time Stop and stop all of Time for 15 seconds, after that he could only do it for 2 seconds. As they grew up they joined the royal sister's rebellion. Time, her, and another group of ponies went on an expedition to some ancient Ruins. He found a pocket watch there and it upgraded his Time Magic. He was able to stop it for 12 seconds now. When they went back Aqua developed Phymosis. The doctor's said she wouldn't make it and Time went out to find a cure. He met Jamora who sent him years to the future. For one year he lived in constant Depression due to Aqua's death. He found...Gadget? Was it Gadget or...Echo?

In his dark room of a mind A red Pegasus with a Brown Mane and Tail appeared and started to speak to him.[colour=#008000] "You mean Echo. After a while of living in Ponyville. Hearts and Hooves day came up. I suggested that you [/colour][colour=#008000]find a mare. After a while of figuring out what happened you found Pocket Watch." [/colour][colour=#000000]A purple Mare in a Brown Newspaper boys hat continued. [/colour][colour=#800080]"The night started to fail as Discord had planted a chaos seed in the punch and got everypony sick, you included. You fought off several Lovestucks, including an infected Flashbomb, who in turn Fought of Deity. After Equestria was restored to normal you lost Echo and he was replaced with Gadget. You also lived in Canterlot from then on." [/colour][colour=#000000]A look alike of Time with no pupils and a red aura started to continued. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"You imagined a sword and that sword was eventually extracted from your mind as you forgave yourself of your problems, so much that you and most of Equestria forgot what happened the night of Hearts and Hooves day. You allowed Gadget to go to the Wonderbolt academy but he was not noticed all that well." [/colour][colour=#000000]A Mare appeared with a strange resemblance of FlashBomb. [/colour][colour=#ff8c00]"Then,He was corrupted, he became a shadowbolt and was defeated. When he returned he started to have his visions. Lightning strikes twice. He thought that this meant I was alive and in a way I was. I watched over my child, and when I saw how much you cared for Shimmer, I infused you with as much Strange Energy I could. This is what caused you to have an overload of magic. Flash wanted you both to live, but I couldn't save Flash."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Finally a grey Pegasus appeared and spoke with a familiar voice. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"Now, you need to move on. Don't worry about what you could have done, or what you should have done, focus on the future, take care of Swift and Shimmer."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Gadget..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said in his mind.[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"It's okay, I'll be with Lightning, and Lyria. Besides I have one last thing for you." [/colour][colour=#000000]A ball of energy came out of Time's chest and floated upwards. It sparked and shimmered and caused a large flash. Time was in Etheral Purple armor. This was his true potential, not an alicorn, not a being of evil, a Time Traveler. Gadget put a hoof on his shoulder. [/colour][colour=#000000]"[/colour][colour=#008000]Now[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#800080]Time[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#ff0000]please[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#ff8c00]Wake[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#0000cd]up.[/colour][colour=#000000]"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time woke up to still see his hoof touching Shimmer's but he couldn't find Flashbomb.[/colour]

(OOC: These feels. Take them, TAKE THEM ALL!!)

Shimmer had passed into a peaceful sleep, no longer on the edge of death, her hoof still holding Time's. There was a Griffin medical team finishing up, having cleaned her wounds and sewed them shut, tending also to any wounds that Time had suffered that they could heal before moving on to tend to any more wounded.

The Griffin who was in charge of the team nodded to Leisha as he passed.

~*~

Alkaline and Jet-Stream had made their way to the former battleground, looking out over the destruction. The two made their way down, supporting each other. One Raptor flew up to them, saluting them and giving the Commander a list, [colour=#4b0082]"We've made a list of the known casualties of this battle. I figured you'd want to have a look. We're working on getting similar lists from the Griffon teams that spread out to the other battlefields."[/colour][colour=#000000] she said in a saddened tone before saluting and flying off.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Alkaline gave the Commander a somber expression as he read the list aloud:

"Deceased:[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Numerous unidentified civilians and soldiers, Royal Guard, SERS and Raptor alike.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Sentinel Velocity.[/colour]

Lieutenant Flashbomb.

Gadget. *(I have no idea what he was ranked as D: )*

[colour=#000000]Stormer Torque.[/colour]

Comm Officer Anomaly.

Sergeant Kite.

Enforcer Gallium..."

The Commander sighs, "The list goes on."

(saronyx....you should post that song soon. It made me cry! Feels over filling now!)

(i love your post Neo)

The Etheral world in which Lyria stood in Was shrouded in a Fog. As she stood she heard many hoofsteps and Ponies big and small trotted past her and All looked very happy. Foals giggled with their parents, guards Smiled at her as they walked by. It was pure happyness, as though death had renewed them and brought them eternal peace that would never end. Dawn and dusk had continued to stand near Lyria as did her parents. [colour=#800080]"No......Flashbomb!? Your not dead! Please tell me you are not dead." [/colour]She had yelled as she Saw Flashbomb step from the fog behind Her Family. He was renewed, his scars a figmant that had never even existed on him. He looked younger and not troubled by the plauges of war. His legs were perfectly fine and he smiled at Lyria. [colour=#0000FF]"Hello Lyria" [/colour]He said in a nice tone He looked to see the crowd moving along. He chuckled and looked to her, His orange eyes peering at her. [colour=#0000FF]"Everything is so peacefull. Nopony feels anymore pain here. It feels good to rest now." [/colour]He said in a Straight forward tone. He looked down twoards the ground and fell silent for a couple moments. [colour=#0000FF]"I am glad that we won Lyria.....we have lost so many...." [/colour]He said with a sigh. He closed his eyes and looked up to her, his smile returned. [colour=#0000FF]"Its ok Lyria......we are all ok now....." [/colour]He said looking at her. More foals danced passed him, One an orange coated pegasus with a pink mane (feels!) It was silent for a couple moments. Flashbomb looked over his shoulder [colour=#0000FF]"I am not alone either......" [/colour]He Said in a calm tone.

Spitfire cared to the injured, She looked over to see 2 griffons carrying bodybags. 6 in total, She felt tears roll down her face. There were more in the Academy, They were just to late to save them all.

Commander Horizon trotted to a building that many Griffons were busy at work. He was about to trot in when 2 of them Carrying a Pony between them on a Cart. He Looked to see that the Fallen pegasus was Lieutenant Flashbomb. His eyes dialated slightly as he looked at the silent body of The Stallion. He moved his gaze twoards The building and saw that Shimmer and Another unicorn were being tended to. He looked back down At Flashbomb whim still had his gaze looking solemnly to the right. He shook his head slightly and closed Flashbomb's eyes and swallowed the lump in his throat. He trotted away and into the building to check on Shimmer.

Leisha released the spell and exhaled a bit and nodded back as she turned back to her sisters but couldn't bear to approach Luna, she felt so terrible about not being able to save Dawn, she just couldn't right now. She saw shining Armor and still was terribely worried, no one had yet to tell her where Cadence was, she braced for the worst.

(OOC: For full emotional effect, listen to this

while all of the final goodbyes from The Passed are being said in this and the next few posts.)

Velocity stepped up slowly from behind Flashbomb. Like him, Velocity looked healed, as he did the day when he first arrived at the Academy alongside Twilight and his sister, [colour=#DAA520]"We lost plenty in the war. Things may seem hopeless now, but they'll get better," [/colour][colour=#000000]He chuckles slighlty, [/colour][colour=#DAA520]"They always do, don't they?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The Sentinel glances behind him, smiling,[/colour][colour=#DAA520] "My family is here as well... We'll keep an eye on all of you. A Sentinel's work is never done, eh?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Standing in a small semi circle behind Velocity are five ponies, his parents, brother and the two original Sentinels. Velocity brushes back his mane and sighs, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Never got to say goodbye to the rest of the family... kind of bummed about that."[/colour][colour=#000000] He ends the sentence in his usual, jovial manner.[/colour]

~*~

Shimmer had woken up. She hadn't moved since doing so, merely stared ahead of her at a cot occupied by a covered body. She could only assume it was Velocity.

Finally breaking her still, she glances over at Time. She was clutching his hoof.. When had she done that...? It must have been after he saved her... again, [colour=#696969]"I definitely owe him a drink or something after all this." [/colour][colour=#000000]She thought.[/colour]

Shimmer sighed heavily, a mixed sound of sadness, and contentment, as she glanced once more at her brother's body.

~*~

Shrike had gone off with a team of Griffins to discuss memorial plans. Carmus was standing a few feet off, speaking with Arbiter Drisk, [colour=#8b4513]"You are proposing a joint company then?"[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]"Yes. The Raptors are one of Equestria's most elite military divisions. The Griffin Kingdoms and Zebrica are allied with us, so why not pool our resources into an allied force? Draw on the strengths of all three nations, lest a crisis like this one arise again, so we may hope to avert it."[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]"Personally, I am in full support of this. I will see what I can do about convincing the Elders. I'll leave it up to you to convince your Princesses and the Zebra's Czar."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The old Griffin turned away from Carmus as a few of the scout teams returned, giving him a short report before flying off again. Carmus glanced over the remains of the Academy grounds. There had been gains in this conflict, yes... But at what cost?[/colour]