The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

(Sall good Saronyx reply when u can. :3 )

(2day has been my free day off work so i got alot of time.)

Spitfire looked as her breath did materialize into life energy, but she noticed that with each breath less energy formed. [colour=#FFD700]"Carmus....Yea.... I didnt even get to say goodbye." [/colour]She said sadly.She knew what she was getting into when she stepped forward but wasnt all that prepared. [colour=#FFD700]"It will be a great Story Velocity, That is if they find a way to bring me back. I figure through this about did it." [/colour]She said sadly. The skies above her were Swirling Around, it was Gorgeous to her. [colour=#0000FF]"Dont worry Spitfire....They will find a way....Im sure of it." [/colour]Flashbomb said to her. His expression changed though when he saw her hooves beginning to Fade into Etheral context. [colour=#0000FF]"Oh no......" [/colour]He said. He looked to Velocity with a concerned look. She was passing away slowly, Soon there would be no turning back and she would Join them. Flash didnt like any of this at all. He didnt want Spitfire to join them, not yet. [colour=#0000FF]"Velocity, her time is trickling away." [/colour]He said to his friend. The fog around them Had begun to thin away. More ponies were seen exiting the Halls. Spitfire sighed[colour=#FFD700] " Guess my time is at its end." [/colour]She said accepting defeat. Flashbomb looked to Spitfire with a uneasy tone. [colour=#0000FF]"Spitfire....Dont give up hope. There is still a chance."[/colour] He said to her trying to bring her already faultering Morale. More of her began to fade. She kept her eyes closed, Sadness painted across her face as she felt herself Slipping away.

(Real world)

Horizon felt Spitfire's Foreleg, it was growing Colder and colder as the bodyheat left her. He felt utterly helpless to help her.[colour=#008000] "Whatever you are going to do it better be fast." [/colour]He said quietly.

Twilight continued to work on the beacon, she applied more spells to it to keep it Working.

[colour=#696969]"Healing and adding time are two different things, candy cake. It wouldn't work." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked at Leisha. [/colour][colour=#696969]"That's the thing Liesha, I just need the necklace after which I can attach it to a host...or, I could use the element of balance." [/colour][colour=#000000]He gasped as he said the last part. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Liesha, I need you to be the host for balance! That means I need two opposites, we have magic, royalty, soldiers, hatred, love...wait Carmus loved Spitfire! Deity would you be able to work off of that?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Diety looked Time straight in his eyes. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"I may." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time looked back to the body. [/colour][colour=#696969]​"Deity stand to the left of Spitfire. Carmus stand to the right, when they are ready Liesha I need you to shoot me with magic. That should act as both the catalyst and as the equilibrium, with that I should be able to kick start a Time spell and bring Spitfire back." [/colour][colour=#000000]He turned back to Shimmer for a second. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Shimmer...I love you." [/colour][colour=#000000]He made the precaution as he knew what the effect would do but not what the backlash was.[/colour]

(Caelum)

Velocity shook his head, "It's not over... Your time will continue, Spitfire."

He looks back at the hall. Behind the barrier, though the open doors, was the Sentinel Line. Equinox, Solstice, his parents and brother, and countless others, all stood on either side of the hall. They weren't the Guardians of this place, but rather the Watchers of the Living, sometimes offering guidance in the form of visions, or tipping the scales of fate in the favour of some, of the Guardian's gave the permission. Other times simply, watching. A Sentinel's work was really, never done. Velocity glanced back at the sky, and smiled, "You'll get to pass this tale on. They have a plan,"

He lowers his gaze to Spitfire and Flashbomb, grinning, "You're not gonna be joining us at the table just yet."

(Equestria)

Carmus nods to Time, gently lying Spitfire down and standing up, standing to the right side of her, giving a prayer in a voice barely above a whisper, "Please... Let this work."

Shimmer sighed slightly, "It was worth a shot.."

She fell silent when Time outlined his plan. When he turned to her, stating he loved her, she smiled, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, "I love you to, Time... Now make me proud."

( Caelum )

Flashbomb stood watching the sentinels at the hall. He never was one of them, but since he served next to Velocity and Shimmer he had been given the position of an Observer. He was able to watch But not interfere with the Mortal world. He had been able to communicate with Lyria only under Dawn's spell but the Guardians had put A stop to that, He let out a sigh, He was more of a scout he had no say in what was to be done.

[colour=#FFD700]"I can feel myself slipping away..... I dont think that they will be fast enough Vel." [/colour]She admitted to him. Flashbomb looked back to her and Stepped forward, [colour=#0000FF]"Spitfire, Im sure you will pull Through. You have much more to live for. Ive said this to Lyria, and i still believe that everypony must push on until the final moments." [/colour]He said to her He placed a hoof on her, She was now Etheral up to her neck now. She felt herself fading, all feeling of pain had begun to fade. She Still doubted that she would make it. [colour=#FFD700]"Flash.....I dont know....Im honestly scared out of my mind." [/colour]She said to him. He smiled [colour=#0000FF]"Its ok Spitfire.....its ok." [/colour]He assured her. He backed away smiling at her, He glanced up at the skies, Everytime Somepony passed it would light up the brightest of colours. They were starting to do this which still put Flash off ease.

(Living world)

Twilight Casted her final spell on the Beacon, It had Finnaly begun to Activate. She nodded and sighed, Her job was done. She glanced back to see Liesha, Carmus as well as time Preparing to revive Spitfire.

Spitfire lay quietly on her back. Her eyes peacefully shut.

Horizon stood by with Jet stream and a few other Raptors. He watched silently as they preformed their spell.

Rainbow dash held onto Soarin, tears still streaming down her face.

( i still imagine the Im proud song still going)

Time felt liesha's magic surround him as he pulled out the element buried deep inside her. The world around Time was changing as he pulled a small red orb outside of Deity and small blue one out of Carmus. He next added the orbs to the element he found causing a large swirl of astonishing purple to surround him. He started to falter a bit as the magic was too strong but took a deep breath as his magic stabilized again. He felt his powers start to increase as his body flashed and glimmered. His body now in ethereal purple armor that seemed to give off a calming aura as Time continued on with his plan. Everything was in place and soon the world around him faded as he sat in a darkened room that was lit by a solar eclipse above. He saw the body of Spitfire and the shape of Carmus and Deity behind him. The floor filled with light and revealed a large clock Time, Deity, and Carmus were in the center but every number was different. 12 was Celestia, 11 was Liesha, 10 was Flashbomb, 9 was Shimmer, 8 was Velocity, 7 was Gadget, 6 was Luna, 5 was Cloud, 4 was Horizon, 3 was Twilight, 2 was Rainbow Dash, and 1 was Soarin. Time felt a large amount of pain as he got rid of each and every one of the images and replaced with the numbers they were supposed to be, to make sure no power was drawn from them. He felt the hands of the clock that almost ticked upon 12 be turned back, he pushed them back as much as possible, to about where the 7 was. He let go and the hands were now set in motion, he pushed himself forwarded and now required the balance element. Everything darkened as Time approached Liesha, or a form of her. He felt long string be tied upon him and then he moved forward. Past Liesha and towards a never ending darkness. He felt tired when a shadowed version of Lyria appeared in front of him. [colour=#ffa500]"You cannot save her!" [/colour]He tried to take a step forward but felt nothing as he suddenly fell through an unwelcoming Darkness and landed upon a glass floor which shattered under his weight and made him feel warm and comforted. He opened his eyes as he was now in a lovely place he could only imagine was Caelum. He saw spitfire and several others, including Flashbomb, velocity and the real lyria. [colour=#696969]"Hello everybody." [/colour][colour=#000000]His voice sounded calmer then normal and a bit more ancient.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]In the real world, all they could see was a purple aura surrounding Carmus, Liesha, and an empty spot that could only be assumed as Diety. In fact some may have been able to see a transparent version of the Demon Pony. Time Spinner stood in the middle and wore his purple and gold armor. His horn was brightly lit a silver colour that led to Spitfire and made her look different.[/colour]

(Caelum)

Flashbomb watched as Spitfire was almost etheral, her last ounces of Life energy fading. He accepted defeat as he watched her almost gone. [colour=#0000FF]"I was so sure though.....I thought they would find a way." [/colour]He said to her. He was just about to Take her to the hall to Get her comfortable for the afterlife.

The skies shook with a slight rumble, this brought Flashbomb's attention upward. He hadnt ever in all his days here had ever experienced this. The skies cracked like thunder as it shook. Spitfire watched the skies as well [colour=#FFD700]"Whats going on?" [/colour]She asked fear apparent in her eyes. Flashbomb shook his head, he had no clue. Suddenly A flash came from not far away from them. Flash shielded his eyes from the light until it subsided. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Hello everybody." [/colour]He heard a familiar voice. He focused his blurred vision to see That Time had entered the Caelum.

He saw that a purple aroura burned around him, He looked around at all of them, he seemed somewhat happy. Flashbomb couldnt help but smile. His etheral wings flapped slightly. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey there Time. Long time no see!"[/colour] He greeted his friend. Spitfire looked over to time, Her body fully etheral except her eyes. [colour=#FFD700]"Time? Is that you?" [/colour]She asked. She ran over to him smiling[colour=#FFD700] "What are you doing here? Where is Carmus?" [/colour]She asked him. The fog around them began to form thicker, the skies above began to glow with vibrant colours. Flashbomb Grunted, Spitfire only had mere minutes now.

(Real world)

Twilight watched Time preform the spell. She sighed and hoped he knew exactly what he was doing. Everypony continued to watch vigilantly as Time used his magic.

Spitfire's body floated slightly off of the floor, She was shrouded in Time's spell.

[colour=#696969]"Carmus is holding me back from dying. Along with Liesha and Deity. I can give you more time. I can bring you back to life." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said with his calm voice. He looked to Flashbomb. [/colour][colour=#696969]"It is a joy to see you again as well, my friend."[/colour]

(Caelum)

Spitfire looked at time, she felt her heart jump slightly when he said he could bring her back to life. She smiled slightly at him and nodded. She looked back to her friends. She trotted over to Flash and gave him a hug, [colour=#FFD700]"Im so sorry Flash, We will see eachother sometime." [/colour]She said to him. She gave Velocity a hug as well. He Eyes began to go full etheral, she only had 2 minutes tops now. She smiled as she hugged Velocity [colour=#FFD700]"Stay strong Big guy, You were one of the best Guards i have ever known. Keep Flash in line will ya?" [/colour]She said in a friendly tone. Flashbomb chuckled [colour=#0000FF]"He can only try." [/colour]He Responded to her. Spitfire Stepped back, She let out a large sigh. She looked around one more time at the large fields, the fog and the Very huge Hall. The sentinels stood watching them still. She Looked to time just as her eyes became Etheral and the last Strand of Life force was fading away. [colour=#FFD700]"Lets go." [/colour]She said. 30 seconds left now. She looked to Flash and Velocity, She smiled and gave a quick farewell nod.

(Living World)

Carmus remained silent, watching with hope from his place.

Shimmer kept watch from outside the aura, silently praying that it would work.

Jet-Stream and the Raptors scattered throughout the hall remained silent as well.

(Caelum)

Velocity remained silent, staring at the distance in the sky, through the window. When the arrival of Time occurred, he turned, looking down with mild surprise at the unicorn. He chuckled, "Well, this is new."

He fell silent as Time began to speak. When Spitfire hugged him, he returned it, chuckling, "Warms my heart to hear that. I'll try, so long as you do the same for Carmus. Goodness knows he'll need it."

He felt a little anxiety when he saw how close she was. He was about to voice his concern when two of the Sentinels stepped out of the halls. One, the mare, was a purple/blue as dark as the night sky, with eyes, mane and tail that mirrored the moon.

The other, the stallion, was the stark opposite, a pure white, like the clouds, his eyes, mane and tail, a fiery hue, like the sun, not unlike Spitfire's own mane.

"Solstice.. Equinox.." Velocity began, but the stallion, Solstice, raised a wing, silencing him. The white stallion looked at the group before him, "This is a risky business you are attempting, Time. Commendable."

His voice was low, with a soothing nature.

Equinox grinned from her position beside him, "Maybe we could give you a little help?"

Her voice to, had a soothing nature, though was far more jovial.

Solstice continued her sentence, "We could tip the scales, if only a little,"

Then Equinox picked it up immediately as he left off, "To give you a better chance,"

"But you must make haste. We were not given full permission to interfere."

Velocity turns his gaze from his ancestors to Spitfire, catching her nod. He returned it, giving a small smile of his own.

(Basically, Solstice and Equinox are twins, who are near polar opposites, as illustrated by their appearances. Solstice is the more serious and down to earth sibling, like Shimmer, while Equinox is more like Velocity with her antics and sense of humor.

More on them: they were Discordian Era, leaders of a militia who withstood Discord's rule. They called themselves Sentinels then, as they were keeping an Overwatch of Equestria until the Princesses arrived.

The reason they recognized Time is, one: they've been watching for a long time. And two(optional): (if I am not mistaken) he was Discordian Era as well. Whether they met him is unknown, but hey.)

(Well, Time was in the rebellion. Let's say they have met before! ;) )

Time's eyes widened as he saw the two other ponies. [colour=#696969]"Solstice, Equinox, your both here?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He heard thei[/colour][colour=#000000]r offer. He didn't know what to say, but the clarions trusted the raptors. Seasona of time and Time's mother, Blaze Bolero of Fire would have wanted this. In fact...could Time see the Orange and Red Mare in the Hall? Time needed to hurry. It would only seem fit for them to work together. [/colour][colour=#696969]"This would be greatly appreciated."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Clarions were Unicorns with power, Sentinals were Pegasi with Power. Therefore they are allies!)[/colour]

(Caelum)

Flashbomb stood by as Solstice and Equinox spoke with Time. He always kept his head down when they had come by as was his place but he had become friends with them none the less. He was confused as to what they would do to help Time. The skies flashed once again and grew really bright and Vivid, their time was now so miniscule now. Now Caelum was Going to extract her soul Essence and add it to the Spirit pool, Once this would be done there would be no way of pulling it out.

Spitfire looked to Solstice and Equinox, She smiled at the both of them. She opened her mouth to speak but felt herself being Tugged. Her emotions, thoughts, her very being was being pulled. She saw a blue energy rushing from her and began to spiral upward to Celestia knows where. [colour=#FFD700]"Flash..." [/colour]Spitfire said slightly out of Breath as the energy was being pulled. Flashbomb looked at her, [colour=#0000FF]"Everything is alright Spitfire! Keep calm, Equinox and Solstice will see to it that you will make it!"[/colour] He shouted. The Caelum Continued to drain her and take the Essence into the spirit Pool. Mere Seconds were left.

Time cast an aura like spell over Himself and Spitfire. Their body's started to fade.out of the spirit world as his horn started to grow hotter then normal. He felt themselves start to pull out of this world. A magical clock appeared on the ground under Time, Equinox, Solstice, and Spitfire. [colour=#696969]"We're almost done Spitfire. Now might be the time for goodbyes."[/colour]

Spitfire nodded to time, She looked to Flash and Velocity. She smiled brightly at the both of them. [colour=#FFD700]"Bye Guys, this is the last time i will see you i suppose, Until it is truely my time. I will send everyone your regards." [/colour]She said to them with tears leaving her. Flashbomb Smiled back at her, [colour=#0000FF]"It never truely is goodbye, We will miss you all Spitfire. We wont be able to visit you any further due to the Guardians Dissaproval. But we will always watch over you all. You may not know it but we will be right there with you, always and forever." [/colour]Flashbomb said to her. He thought of something. He trotted over to a rock patch, he grabbed a stone with Blue runic lines on it. He tossed it to Spitfire whom caught it with a puzzled look. Flashbomb laughed, [colour=#0000FF]"Its a Soul Stone, it will light up when we are near so you know that we truely are there, Blue For me and Red for Velocity. If your lucky enough it will Allow Very quiet Whispers for you to hear to happen. Who knows you might be able to hear us." [/colour]He said to Her. Spitfire smiled at the stone as it Glew, She looked up to the two of them. [colour=#FFD700]"Th....Thank you Flash, Thank you Velocity. Rest in peace." [/colour]She said to them through Choked Words. Flashbomb Nodded, He stood at Attention and Saluted her, [colour=#0000FF]"Till we meet again miss Fire." [/colour]He said to her.

[colour=#696969]"Alright, here we go." [/colour][colour=#000000]The clock disappeared and the two of them had entered a room of darkness. They moved backwards from the light of Caelum. The two were pulled into an odd, dark version of the world. No pony was around them, the sky was red and a solar eclipse lit the sky and the Buidlings were destroyed. (Foreshadowing!) In a another flash Spitfire was brought back to consciousnesses and Time stumbled around. He felt light headed and weak. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Let's not..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said as he fell to the ground and his armor made a metallic clashing sound and disappeared. [/colour][colour=#696969]"...Ow..."[/colour]

(I think you meant Sentinels, instead of Raptors :P the Raptors weren't instated until a hundred years after Luna was banished.)

They nod to Time, "Of course we are,"

Solstice began,

"We did kind of die."

Equinox ends.

The Twins fell silent as Spitfire began to say her goodbyes,

"Have a good life down there, y'here?" Velocity said, grinning.

When Time began to power the spell to send them back to the living world, two ornate scales materialized besides the two Sentinels, who tipped them in the favour of a positive outcome, if only a minuscule amount. The siblings spoke in unison, "Spitfire, Time. You both will be joining with members of our line, before long. Go, with our blessing."

Carmus watched in silent hope as Time's spell ended. The unicorn was alright, and he greatful, but he held his words until Spitfire came around.

Shimmer stepped over to Time's side, kneeling beside him and pulling him into a gentle hug, whispering, "Glad to see you're alright... Did it work?"

Time was dazed for a second as Shimmer approached him. [colour=#696969]"Solstice and Equinox Helped me. She should be fine...I hope." [/colour][colour=#000000]What did they mean? Members of the dead, Sentinels, or of...whatever they were? Guardians of Death maybe?[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Whoops! It's changed.)[/colour]

Spitfire smiled one last time to his friends as Time activated the spell. The world around her flashed a bright white and then It all faded to black [colour=#0000FF]"Fair well Spitfire." [/colour]Flashbomb's voice echoed in her head. The world felt light and airless to her. She followed Time through the Darkness, She tried to follow to the Best of her Ability but Faultered. She Tumbled through the darkness, she saw Time Dissapear before her as he went on [colour=#ffd700]"Time! Wait!" [/colour]Spitfire Cried as he left. The world Changed again, She hit the ground with a Thud and a oomph. She looked up dazed vision had clouded her senses. She saw Canterlot Ablaze, Towers Falling Raptors, Guards and alike laying defeated on the ground. She stood up slowly and heard a loud Explosion. She whipped around to See Velocity, his Armor destroyed, His mask smoking and popping. He was using his Ability to hold somepony, A demon of sorts. Not far off she saw The mane 5 Casting the spell. She gasped as she saw Twilight with a rock glowing bright pink. (Element of Kindness) She ran forward calling out to Velocity. She neared him but he faultered and fell to the ground below. She Cried out his name but heard Shimmer's Voice cry above hers. She stopped and watched as Shimmer ran to her fallen brother. Spitfire felt deep regret, She watched As shimmer Cried over Velocity. The world slowed down around them all, shimmer had looked up, Pure anger and Dispair in her eyes. She looked Straight at Spitfire as though she were really there. Shimmer held Spitfire's Gaze. Spitfire Swallowed the lump in her throat as tears strolled down her face, [colour=#FFD700]"Im so sorry Shimmer.....I....I dont know what i couldve done." [/colour]She said to her. Shimmer Kept Her gaze for a few more moments. She stood up staring at her for what seemed like a century. The demon behind her escaped his barrier A large explosion errupted behind Shimmer blowing her mane around. Spitfire watched as she activated her mask, She had slipped it on and turned to face the monster. She let out a battle cry and charged Straight into the Flames. Spitfire Watched her go, not knowing what was to come of her. She looked down at Velocity and watched his eyes close peacefully. His spirit Essence rising from him and into Caelum. [colour=#A9A9A9]"A true warrior dies many times.....Cowards only die once." [/colour]A rumbling Voice sounded nearby. Spitfire turned around and the world Shifted again. Shimmer was in trouble, She looked upon her with total helplessness. She stepped forward once more to help but once again was cut off by another. Flashbomb had run in And pryed Shimmer from the Rubble. She watched as he looked around for help. When none came he looked down to Shimmer. Spitfire watched as he made his own Sacrifice to save her. He fell to the ground Crying out in pain. She watched time Run in and finnish the job. Spitfire looked to Flashbomb whom coincidently was looking at her. She shed a few more tears as he passed on. She felt so Useless, so fragile that anything that touched her would make her Crumble. A few more events rushed in front of her, Angel snapp being buried in rubble, Lyria being Corrupted by the darkness, The redemption of the Changelings. [colour=#A9A9A9]"In the ashes and ruin of war many are lost. Things may seem hopeless, Forlorn. But with time, Life begins anew. Civilization rebounds and Harmony is restored."[/colour] The voice rumbled again. Spitfire saw the world around her bend again. She saw a medic team, A grizzled Grey Pegasus headed them all. He was giving orders for the medics to load the wounded and take them to Safety. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Although there is Inevitable odds, there are a few who stand to help others for the greater good. Be it Medical aid, "[/colour] The world shifted again Showing Liesha [colour=#A9A9A9]"Redemption." [/colour]The world shifted again showing Velocity, Flashbomb and the raptors, as well as guards standing strong. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Or sacrifice." [/colour]The voice said to her. She felt herself fall again. She landed on her hooves, the area around her rumbled, Flames spewed from out of nowhere. A dark red pony with a long black mane stood looking away from her. He turned his burning Gaze upon her. She flinched slightly, [colour=#B22222]"Are you afraid of me too? Are you here to brand me a villan? I couldnt help myself, i tried to save everypony. The darkness had other plans, they manipulated me, used me. They corrupted my senses and blinded me to what they were really doing. I regret everything and now it is to late for me. Dont let it happen to you."[/colour]The pegasus spoke. (ThunderSwift) For one more time the world shook, Spitfire felt herself thrown through the void. She hit a wall and cried out slightly. She landed on all four hooves. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Harmony only lasts so long, Without pain, without destruvtion to Clense the world, it will fall into Turmoil." [/colour]The voice spoke to her one more time. A silvery Pegasus with Silver laiden armor stepped out infront of her. His eyes glew brightly at her [colour=#A9A9A9]"The Sentinels have strove to bring peace to the world, We are spread thin now. Soon our names will be forgotten, We leave you this message as so you can pass it on." [/colour]The pony said to her. He began to fade now.[colour=#A9A9A9] " Stay on the path of light and strive to keep the peace, no matter how brief. Carry our legacy to the others. Help Shimmer as well as everypony along the way. Dont let your vision be clouded by evil. Farewell Spitfire." [/colour]He spoke to her. He dissapeared and spitfire felt herself freefall again into Oblivion.

In the real world everypony looked to Time, nopony knew weather or not he actually succeeded. After a few moments they thought the worst.

Spitfire let out a Gasp, She coughed very hard. She rolled onto her side and continued to sputter. She struggled to gain her breath as She lay there. The crowd Smiled brightly as she returned to the land of the living. Horizon laughed, [colour=#008000]"By the stars you did it!!" [/colour]He shouted. Rainbow dash let go of Soarin and ran next to Horizon, She looked down at spitfire, Tears of Joy streammed from her face. [colour=#00FFFF]"Oh my Gosh! She is alive! She is alive!" [/colour]She squeed. Twilight watched from the back of the crowd, she felt so much guilt.

Time smiled at the work he had done. [colour=#000000]He gave a look to Spitfire that was a bit concerned. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Spitfire...did you see... the thing too? The...world?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He helped her onto her hooves.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Time's mind.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The clock ticked very loudly as the two ponies stood there. One was the demon Deity and the other was Time Spinner himself. [/colour][colour=#696969]"You helped us?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"It seems that I did."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Your not so bad after all."[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Just a fallen hero. Willing to sacrifice, Redeem, or to heal. Now all I am is the demon trying to be freed."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Everything clicked inside of Time's head. His eyes widened and he knew everything for a brief moment. [/colour][colour=#696969]"The oath...you just gave off the oath."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Yes I did."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"You weren't there...your just the thing in my head. How did you hear the oath?" [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Back in my younger years I heard [/colour][colour=#FF0000]it all the time. The legacy mentioned the 13 lights and 13 darknesses. They assumed that 3 were those."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Slow down, what are you saying?" [/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"The life of a sentinel is hard."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time was shocked. Deity was a Sentinel? [/colour][colour=#696969]"Your a Unicorn. You mentioned magic before you became a Demon!"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Did you ever wonder why Luna was attached to you? Why she mentioned a wicked Husband? Where Dawn and Sundial's father was? He was right here. All in your mind."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"You were an alicorn."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Alicorn means Harmonious ruler. I was a Torn, a corrupted Alicorn. Think Chrysalis[/colour][colour=#FF0000] but I never got a redemption. I realized I was Doomed and soon I became a Demon."[/colour]

(Dat backstory. Dat vision.)

Carmus let out his breath in relief wen Spitfire came to, assisting Time in getting to her hooves, "I see you met the rest of the family then." He says, partially to himself.

The Raptor Captain pulls Spitfire into a gentle embrace, finally letting the emotion he'd kept bottles inside out, "That was a heck of a thing you did.. It makes me proud.. Just, don't scare me like that again.."

Shimmer raises an eyebrow in surprise, "Solstice.. Equinox.. You sole with them..? Huh, now I'm a little jealous."

[colour=#696969]"Well it's different seeing them in the afterlife. It was better when I was a teenager seeing them. We...were a bit happier then being in the afterlife." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time sighed sadly then focused his attention back to Spitfire. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Did you see the World? Did you hear what they said too!?"[/colour]

( I had alot of time and thought put into that Post, My fingers hurt after it, Since im using a Chat pad on an xbox 360 contoller.)

Spitfire Continued to breath heavily She Felt Terrible, Her lungs burned, her muscles ached. It only got Worse as her Soul essence came back to her from Caelum. She was lifted up with the help of Time and Carmus. The visions still burned into her head. She Closed her eyes and took a few steady breaths trying to calm herself. She heard time Ask about the burned World and all the Sayings that the Guardians and Sentinels had told her. She choked trying to speak but couldnt, She had lost the Ability to do so for the time Being. All she could do was nod to confirm that she did. She felt Carmus draw her close telling her that he was proud of her and To never scare him like that ever again. She hugged him, She still felt her Soul essence flowing into her. She faultered slightly and leaned on Carmus more.

Celestia stepped forward placing a hoof on Carmus's Shoulder, [colour=#FFFF00]"She needs rest Captain, She has been through alot." [/colour]She said to him.She groaned just a bit as she stepped back, she was still sapped by the beacon.

Twilight Watched quietly from the side. She Looked to the beacon, it was waiting for her to Unleash the shield. She decided to let it stand for a few more moments.

"Doesn't make me any less jealous." Shimmer says quietly.

Carmus stroked Spitfire's mane gently, tears still rolling slowly down his face. He looked at Celestia when he placed her hoof on him, a brief moment of reluctant defiance flashing across his eyes before he nods slowly, "Understood.."

He releases Spitfire, but stays next to her, supporting her as she stood.