The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

Deity stared off at the mare he was saw as a foal. He foalsitted her with Luna and now Liesha was like a little sister to him. He sighed heavily [colour=#ff0000]"I'm going somewhere. Don't ask about it." [/colour][colour=#000000]He told him as he continued to walk forward and moved towards a new pony to talk too, Princess Celestia.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Needs to start after Spitfire and Carmus start their talk with her...)[/colour]

Spitfire drew in for the Hug, Their hearts beating as one. They were now connected more than ever. She felt A slight feeling of Compassion flood into her mind. She had no idea weather or not it was her emotions or his, nor did she care. She hugged him closely for a few moments more. Carmus had asked The doc if there was anything else they should know.

The doc looked at his notes, [colour=#FFA500]"Hmm.....none i can....think of.....Ah! Yes there is more here. During my studies of yout Two i have also found a faint Connection to another. I dont know who it could be but it seems that it is connected to that Time fellow in some way. It seems as though that this bond however connects her to a more....how do i say it.....Etheral pressence. I will be honest with you i delved deep into this because it intreagued me so. I saw a stallion, a etheral, evil looking one. I couldnt find anymore about it but i would imagine over time it will become more clear."[/colour] The doctor rambled. He chuckled, He flipped to the last page. [colour=#FFA500]"Oh....and about your bond together, it is changeing. More things might pop up as the bond grows stronger, i would watch for these they may be good or bad." [/colour]He said to them. He closed his notes. He held out his hoof to Carmus smiling [colour=#FFA500]"It was so Facinating working with you two! Thank you for the oppertunity. Now Spitfire take it easy with the drained Endurance, it will pass. I dont think though it shall effect Carmus since it came about before the bond But anything else past this will effect him. You speech should come back with time as well. Carmus make sure she doesnt do anything to rash in her current Condition. And dont worry i wont let Celestia know, That will be your job to do, tell her when you think its right." [/colour]The doctor said to them. Spitfire smiled and shook the doctor's hoof. He smiled back to her and turned to continue his own work.

Spitfire Nudged Carmus, She smiled slightly at him. She felt slightly relieved that she was back but felt somewhat of a burden to Carmus now. She had to be very carefull now in what she could do. She tried to communicate with him (hooves no sign language. :) )

She pointed for the door, She attempted to let Him know that they should see if Twilight got the beacon to work.

Twilight had stood by quietly as Diety chatted with Liesha. She felt overburdened right now, all she wanted to do was sleep. She trotted to the beacon and hit the final stage. The beacon Flashed, it rumbled the ground below everypony as it Shot a beam up into the skies. The world shook with the power of a sonic rainboom as the Rainbow coloured harmony shield Streched across Cloudsdale, Ponyville and Canterlot. As it sealed it Flashed, the gem flickered and started to fund power to keep the shield going. Twilight looked it over and let out a large yawn. The beacon was finnished, The cities were safe.

The Crowd had reletively dispersed, the raptors such as Horizon, Jet stream stood by the fountain. The mane 5 had all gone home just when Spitfire came back. Celestia and her sister stood nearby watching the shield above them bathe the land below in Rainbow light.

Carmus raises an eyebrow as the doc speaks. Well, this was interesting. He nods after the doctor finishes speaking, "I see. Thank you."

He looks to Spitfire when she nudges him, returning the smile. It took him a second to decipher what she was trying to communicate, but he manage. Carmus nods, wrapping one wing around her as they walked, supporting her.

He felt the floor rumble as the shield activated, "Let's hope that was positive.. It felt positive."

He says, partially to himself as the neared the door to the auditorium. When they entered, Carmus glanced out one of the nearby windows. Sure enough, there was a shield around the city, and the surrounding country, and it was coming from the gem. He sighs, "Well, at least it was worth it."

He glances over the room until he spots Celestia. He points to her, "There," the Captain looks to Spitfire, leaning down slightly to nuzzle her before asking, "Ready?"

Spitfire Looked amazed at the magical barrier that had formed into the night skies above them. It slowly changed colours as it went along. She tried to speak but nothing came out. Her ears went down with sadness. She shook it off when Carmus nuzzled her. She returned it with a warm smile. She looked unsure when he asked her if she was ready to tell Celestia about the bond they now had. She thought for a few moments, She knew Carmus could feel her Uncertainty. Could he hear her thoughts as well? She waved the question away and nodded aproval to Him. They trotted past Twilight who watched the Beacon. When they reached Celestia she turned to them.

[colour=#FFFF00]"Ah spitfire and Carmus....I believe all is well?" [/colour]She asked them. Spitfire nodded and tried to speak again, Once again she failed, Her ears fell once more. Celestia raised an eyebrow. [colour=#FFFF00]"What is it she is trying to tell me Carmus?" [/colour]

Carmus could tell Spitfire's inability to speak was causing her distress. He tightened his wing against her as he spoke to Celestia, "We're connected. I don't mean that in the sense that we're connected by love, but I mean literally. Spiritually, I guess."

He sighs as he thinks about what to say next, "When Spitfire was in Caelum, she was physically dead for about 15 minutes, I believe the doctor said. While she was there, her life force was consumed. However, upon her revival, her existence was tied to mine. We share a life force. We share pain, we can tell what the other is feeling. Our hearts, like Time and Shimmer, are synced up,"

Carmus looks at the mare beside him for a few seconds before looking back to Celestia, "If one of us dies... So will the other."

He taps a hoof on the floor, "Also, the doctor mentioned another bond. One that was somehow tied to Time, if I remember correctly."

(Mind talk means Spitfire can talk to Deity!)

Deity moved towards Spitfire, and Carmus. [colour=#ff0000]"So, your my new Subject now...Interesting. It's been a while since I flew last." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked towards Celestia. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"I certainly miss my former abilities, Celestia."[/colour]

Time looked to Shimmer. [colour=#696969]"You seemed to be confused about the whole event before. Do...you need me to explain?"[/colour]

Spitfire Stayed silent, not that she had any choice in the matter. She let out a breath watching Celestia as Carmus explained what had happened.

Celestia looked at Carmus for a few moments. She honestly didnt know what Carmus spoke was the truth. She looked to Spitfire, [colour=#FFFF00]"Is what he says true?" [/colour]Celestia asked. Spitfire's ears perked up, She nodded to her. She tried to explain more but her lack of speech had gotten the best of her. She stamped her hoof in frustration. She looked around for a few seconds for something to write on when She Heard a rumbling voice near her. She jumped in fear nearly tumbling to the ground, Her emotions flooded from her and to Carmus. She caught sight of a Red etheral, He looked at her and Told her how she was his "New Subject" And that he hadnt felt flight in a long time. She cowered slightly She closed her eyes trying to make the deamon go away. When the silver magic that Connected her to Carmus as well as the monster became visible for a few moments. Spitfire got a headsplitting head ache, it subsided just as soon as it came. She saw that Carmus had felt it as well, She felt Awefull, she wished she could voice Her Concern and Appologies to him.

[barracks means Thought speak, i know it sounds cheesy but anything could happen i guess]

She looked to Carmus Since she couldnt Speak all she could do is Think to herself. [colour=#FFD700]["Im sorry Carmus, I wish you could hear me, I feel like im such a burden.] [/colour]She thought to herself. She looked to the demon [colour=#FFD700][What in the name of Celestia is that thing? How can i see him? Where did it come from?] [/colour]She thought. She let out a light sigh and looked to Celestia who coincidently was looking at the demon too.

[colour=#FFFF00]"Hello Diety, i See that you have stuck around for some time now. I see that spitfire has taken note of your presence as well." [/colour]She said to Diety. She saw that Carmus had No idea that Diety was even there. The silver stream had faded, Celestia took note of it as well. [colour=#FFFF00]"It seems that you were telling the Truth. I would guess that Time had something to do with this. That spell had to have had side effects i just knew it. Your telling me now that you are Bonded to one Spirit essence? Spitfire's mind is her own and yours your own, but your technacally sharing the Same soul? Interesting."[/colour]

(Spitfire has no idea if Carmus is hearing her or not and same goes for diety, their minds now Connected by the spell. If this seems to wierd i will take it out.)

Deity scoffed. [colour=#ff0000]"Yes, one can just ignore the presence of a Demon on a pony, so easily." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked to Spitfire. [/colour][colour=#ff0000][Hello Spitfire. My name is...Deity. Before you go thinking I'm just a figment of your imagination, both Time Spinner and Celestia as you know can see me as well. I'm a demon, a demon of yours now.] [/colour][colour=#000000]A sly smile spreads across his face. [/colour][colour=#ff0000][i can hear everything you think, hear or speak, I can see everything you see, and too a certain degree, feel everything you feel. I came from the spell Time used. He needed to link you to two opposites, you little boyfriend was love and I was hatred. And no, you can't just make me go away it doesn't work like that. If all goes according to plan you won't have to deal with me that much anymore but until then...we're going to get along just fine.] [/colour][colour=#000000]The thought of Time being able to speak to her this way went through his mind but was proven false quickly as Time has no connection to Spitfire, just Deity, and a weak one at that.[/colour]

(I am terribly sorry for posting so slow. I'm kind of wishing I had brought a laptop along on this trip, and not just a mobile. Sometime tomorrow, I should be able to get on an actual computer, and be much quicker and clearer in my posts.)

Carmus shivered slightly when Spitfire's fear flooded over to him. He glanced at her, and a second later was struck by the pain of the headache. He grit his teeth as the pain subsided.

Feelings of concern and worry crept into his mind. Whatever was happening with Spitfire, he didn't like it, "Is everything alright?"

He asked her, "Just nod or shake your head, don't try to speak."

*(in the event they can hear each other's thoughts. If not, ignore this part of the post)

["You're not a burden... Well, now I'm imagining things.. Am I? Could this connection give us a mutual telepathy? Don't see why not but.. Huh."]

Spitfire Was even more astonished when Diety had spoken to Celestia, She was Dumbstruck when he looked to her and without moving his mouth spoke to her. His words flooded into her mind. He explained to her that he was connected to her, that He was now a part of her. As well as how he could see, hear and smell everything that she does. She felt fear roll over her again, when she noticed that it would be transfered to Carmus she took a deep breath. She needed to watch herself, all the emotions were rolling over to Carmus and she guessed diety as well.

She felt Carmus's concern in the back of her mind. She looked to him. "Is everything alright?" "Just nod yes or no, dont try to speak." He said to her. Spitfire was going to nod yes to calm him but when she was going to another voice flooded her mind. [Youre not a burden....Well,now im imagining things...Am I? Could this connection Give us a mutual Telepathy? Dont see why not but....Huh."]

Spitfire looked to Carmus in alarm, She just heard him, just like Diety. She heard his thoughts, she couldnt believe it.

She tried to think again [colour=#FFD700][Carmus, i can hear you....Im actually thinking right now. Can you hear me?"] [/colour]She thought

She looked over to Diety who's gaze was unsettling. [colour=#FFD700][Am i to assume that you heard my as well or I might just be going mad?"][/colour]

She saw that Celestia was watching them with a puzzled look. She blushed with embarrisement. She looked below her, there was a good patch of dirt. She wrote on it to communicate with her.

Carmus is telling the truth.

We are connected

By this spell

Diety is too.

I dont know if Carmus could see him.

Its quite confusing.

And for some reason i cant speak!

She looked up to Celestia who read the message.

Celestia looked to all 3 of them. [colour=#FFFF00]"So ....you three are connected now i see. Most interesting."[/colour]

Spitfire nodded. She wiped the dirt away to write again.

We can hear eachother

Like thoughts

I can hear Carmus and Diety.

Diety can hear me

I dont know if Carmus can hear me though.

Celestia read this message, now her interest was fully sparked. [colour=#FFFF00]"Telepathy?" [/colour]She asked.

Spitfire nodded aprooval.

Carmus looks at her, surprise creeping across his minds, ["Yeah... I can hear you..."]

He looks down at her writings, chuckling slightly at the embarrassment that flooded over to him from Spitfire, but he shoved them aside quickly as he spoke, answering Celestia as well, "Yes, it seems so... I can't see or hear Deity, though I'm aware of who he is."

(OOC: forgot about this before, sorry)

Shimmer nods slowly to Time, "Yeah, I could probably use an explanation."

Spitfire Glanced to Carmus when he spoke to her through Telepathy. [colour=#FFD700][Thats.....Amazing! We can hear eachother! Its like anything i felt before!] [/colour]She Looked to Celestia, Celestia nodded to Carmus She looked to Diety [colour=#FFFF00]"I believe since Diety held the other end Spitfire is the only one who can see him." [/colour]She said to the three of them. Spitfire Smiled slightly, She felt Carmus's ammusement for a few moments before it vanished. Celestia trotted closer to them, [colour=#FFFF00]"Do you guys want to be this way? Maybe we can find a way to fix it." [/colour]She asked them. Spitfire's pulse spiked slightly with her Proposal. Why would they want to be seperated? Why did she think that it was a bad idea for them to share the same soul? She looked to Carmus to hear what he thought.

(Is okay.)

[colour=#FF0000]"Crazier things have happened, Your majesty." [/colour][colour=#000000]Deity said. He also said Your majesty like it was a disease. He turned back to Spitfire. [/colour][colour=#ff0000][Yes. I can hear everything you do. Whether your crazy or not, well I can't answer that. Now comes the most delicious part of my job.] [/colour][colour=#000000]He moved towards Spitfire and grabbed her face with his hooves. His eyes staring straight into hers and sending wave after wave of terror. [/colour][colour=#ff0000][At any moment you slip up, I can take over. If you get too angry, I will take over and control you. If you get to sad, I will control you. If your emotions ever step out of line, I step up and this isn't something you can fight. It took Time Spinner 6 years to develop enough control to stop me, your going to have so many problems.] [/colour][colour=#000000]He stopped as he sensed a hollowness in her head that felt like it was connecting to somepony else. [/colour][colour=#ff0000][You learned to project my thoughts to that Stallion, didn't you?][/colour]

[colour=#000000]Deity turned to Celestia. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Oh there's a cure but your not going to like it."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time Spinner drew two circles in the dirt. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Time has two sides, like a day has two sides. In the day everything is so much better. Ponies are happier, you can see, and foals can run around and play. Time has an AM side like that. Where the manipulators control much better and stand up for the right thing. Then there's a night. Where everything is darker, foals are scared, and anything can happen. Time also has a PM side like that. Where the manipulator is evil, and blood thirsty. Time controls the manipulator, once their chosen if they don't have both sides...Time gives them one. Mine was the fallen Prince now known as Deity. He normally takes control whenever my negative emotions get out of control. Now I can hold him back, as long as I don't wear a Pocket Watch." [/colour][colour=#000000]He wipes the dirt circles and draws another figure. One that looks like Nghtmare moon. Next to it is Luna and on the right side is the nightmare forces. He points to Luna. [/colour][colour=#696969]"It's like this. I'm Time Spinner." [/colour][colour=#000000]He points to the Nightmare Forces. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Then there's Fierce Depart." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time then points to Nightmare Moon. [/colour][colour=#696969]"When we're combined we are one, deadly force, with my abilities, and his restrictions or lack there of, we are Deity. However since Fierce became a Demon in exchange for full power he became Deity, all he was missing was somepony with power. Like my Time magic or Spitfire's speed and Strength."[/colour]

Spitfire looked at Diety, Her fear flooding as he yelled at her. She shut her eyes trying to block him out, trying to fight him off. Then she felt her mind go blank, everything he said had been absorbed by her. She then focused on Carmus Her telepathy brodcasting his whole message to him. [colour=#FFD700][At any moment you slip up, I can take over. If you get too angry, I will take over and control you. If you get to sad, I will control you. If your emotions ever step out of line, I step up and this isn't something you can fight. It took Time Spinner 6 years to develop enough control to stop me, your going to have so many problems] [/colour]She smiled as it worked. She had brodcasted Diety's message to Carmus. She felt satisfaction at Diety as he realized that she had sent the message to Carmus. [colour=#FF0000][[/colour][colour=#FF0000]You learned to project my thoughts to that Stallion, didn't you?] [/colour]He asked her. She nodded to him. [colour=#FFD700][bingo.....I can send anything.....Anything you say to him.][/colour]

Celestia Glared at Diety, She knew he had said something to Spitfire that caused her fear. [colour=#FFFF00]"Diety i would watch your step, You may be a demon but there are ways to Make sure you dont harm anypony. Im watching you closely."[/colour] She said pointing up at the shield above [colour=#FFFF00]"One hair harmed on Spitfires head and the shield will make you pay for it." [/colour]She said to him.

(I thought that while Spitfire is under the shield she is somewhat protected from diety. Outside of it though She is at his mercy.

Deity was taken aback for a second then sent another thought. [colour=#ff0000][Good, he'll know why he's scared. That's just what I want...][/colour]

Deity looked to Celestia and with the most disrespectful, evil, and disgusted look ever. [colour=#ff0000]"Is the princess upset about her Choice? Boo Hoo, cry me a river! This Shield of yours has one flaw that I know of and their is one other thing. If I go out, so does Carmus, Spitfire, Time Spinner, and Shimmer. My life is full darkness, whether you exorcise me, harmonize me, or even banish me to the moon. I won't survive. Even if you try to disconnect me, Time and Spitfire's bodies are too weak to live without me. I support Time and Spitfire, who are linked with Carmus and Shimmer. You want to kill me? I have nothing to live for. The real question Celestia is if your willing to let history repeat. Are you willing to kill innocent ponies for your gain? It's always been a skill of yours to do things like this." [/colour][colour=#000000]Deity looked Celestia straight into her eyes.[/colour]

Celestia stomped her hoof down. [colour=#FFFF00]"Ive had just about enough of you Diety and your games. You extort everypony you meet for your own personal gain not me! I at least have the guts to try and make up for what ive done. I didnt have any choice when you came back Diety! I had searched for you for countless days and you showed no trace. I saw what happened to you and i tried to help but there is no way in this world or the next that i couldve helped you! I Treated you with friendship and devotion from day one!" [/colour]She shouted at him. She stepped closer, Her eyes began to burn a furious white. [colour=#FFFF00]"You need to face the fact that whats done is done! I try to mend what has happened and you tell me that im Crying a river? You always been so self centered Diety! Why do you plauge Time so much huh? Why do you every single time, every single moment of your Existance Try to gain control huh? For your Vengence? For what!? Hearts and hooves day was an example, You harmed everypony you could!" [/colour]She growled and felt her anger spike more. [colour=#FFFF00]"I dont Value anypony over the other! I dont see myself as better than anypony! WAKE UP AND GET OVER YOUR PETTY SQUABLE OVER REVENGE! I Am sorry! There is that better Diety!? Is that what you wanted!? A appology!? Or do you want me obliterated as the darkness did!? Do you wish to enslave Ponykind for all that has happened to you!? If so what is there to Gain!?" [/colour]She yelled. Her anger began to blind her. [colour=#FFFF00]"Your no better than the Evil we are trying to keep at bay! The darkness that has taken the lives of many! You wish to unravel it all, Just for Empty Redemption. And now your Using Spitfire, Carmus, Shimmer and time as Leverage!? You discust me!! I wont stand for Anypony and i mean Anypony Threatening to hurt my people!" [/colour]She screamed, Magical energy rumbled the air around her.

Spitfire had never seen The princess this ticked off about anything in her whole life. Something dark must have taken place for all this anger to build inside her. Her fear peaked sending Hers and Carmus's heartrates soaring.

[colour=#FFFF00]"I am finnished Diety.....let the past lie..... I assume your going to show me your great anger and power now huh? Go ahead....Let....it....all....out....I wont stand for it.....If it comes to blows it will.....Dont ever threaten my little ponies.....Ever...."[/colour]She growled now just 2 feet from him.

Spitfire tensed up, Diety had sparked something inside of The princess and now things looked very dire. [colour=#FFD700][C.....carmus.....Im afraid of whats to come] [/colour]She thought sending the message to him. She looked to Diety [colour=#FFD700][Diety....Calm yourself....Dont unravel what we gained....Dont become like the Darkness.... I know that your not pure evil....I heard of whats happened to you.....Please....If you and Celestia fight that will be the end of it.....All life around Canterlot will cease.....We cant bear the distruction...She is just blinded by rage.....Please Diety.][/colour]

(Stuff dun got serious)

Shimmer slowly nodded, "I see, so-" she had been about to say more, when she caught sight of Spitfire and Carmus standing by the quickly angering Celestia. She gestured to them with her head, "That doesn't look good..."

Carmus had been about to respond to the question of a cure, when he was interupted by the sudden influx of emotions from Spitfire, followed shortly by Deity's relayed message. He turned his eyes towards Spitfire. While he couldn't see Deity, he still scanned the immediate area around Spitfire, ["This is... Peculiar.. Just what in Tartarus..?"]

He felt his body tense in fear as Celestia began her tirade, to who he assumed was Deity.

When he heard Spitfire 'say' she was scared, he stepped slightly in front of her, backing the two f them away from the miffed Alicorn, ["I know, Nare. Just try to keep calm, don't give Deity an opening."]

Nare was something of Carmus' nickname for Spitfire. He didn't like calling her 'Spit', or any variant, and 'Fire' was a fairly common name. Though 'Nare' meant fire, it was in an older language that was utilized by Crystal Ponies under Sombra's rule.

Jet-Stream had been on the verge of leaving, along with most of the remaining Raptors and his family, when he heard raised voices. He turned to see Celestia quickly losing her temper with an unseen individual. Though he didn't know the full extent of the situation, he quickly reverted from his casual attitude, to the one of a military leader.

The dark coated stallion rounded on his youngest brother, who was hovering off the ground with Rune on his back, "Saro! Get my son and the rest of the non military personal out of here!"

Saro nodded, "Right!" He landed, pushing the 'non military personal' - which consisted of the Commander's wife and a score or so of others- out of the area.

Jet-Stream turned his attention to the Raptors, "We are not outiftted for this, but if worse comes to worse, we will do out best to keep undue casualties from occurring. Am I clear?!"

The chorus of affirmatives caused the Commander to smile, "That's what I like to hear."

The militant forces spread themselves out, sorrounding the area in varying combat ready stances.

Deity stared Celestia in the eyes. After she had finished her tirade, he laughed a bit. [colour=#ff0000]"You see? Your not so much different then a demon!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He turned around and moved towards Spitfire. [/colour][colour=#ff0000][You can tell that stallion he doesn't have to do that. I don't know for sure if I die when you die and frankly I don't want to risk it.] [/colour][colour=#000000]He laughed again. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"I won't kill you Celestia, the legacy mentions 13 lights and you, no matter how frustrating that is, may be one of them. Though the past-" [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Deity!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said as he looked over to the being in his argument with Celestia, causing Deity to sigh a bit. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Fine, you've made your point, Time Spinner!"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000][He doesn't know we're connected, yet? Does he?][/colour]

Spitfire still stood watching Celestia stare down Diety, He was being full of himself and didnt really care what Celestia would say She would do. Celestia snorted watching Diety. She heard Jet stream as well as the other Military ponies spread out watching Diety with the Strictest of Stares. Spitfire Stepped up and pushed diety and Celestia apart. She glared at the both of them. She Looked to Celestia She wrote in the dirt below her.

Thats enough! We have had to much losses in the past year to have you two fighting!

She glared at Diety, [colour=#FFD700][i dont care if you have the ability to Control me! I dont care at all but you need to step back! No more death needs to happen! We have just pulled everything back together of what little we had! Now all we want is some peace!" ][/colour]

[colour=#FFD700][i feel your anger and your rage deep inside you Diety, but your not all evil, i can See a spark of good. That Stalion is my Fiance and you need to Respect him more. I will cooperate with the downsides to this Deal we have going on between us 3 but dont make it any harder than it has to be!"] [/colour]She brodcasted to both Carmus and the demon before her.

She let out a sigh. Celestia watched Diety for a few more moments Before she growled again. [colour=#FFFF00]"Spitfire he cant be trusted! He is nothing but pure evil!" [/colour]She said to her.

Spitfire shook her head, her frustration starting to rise.

She wrote in the dirt again

You may think so

But you caused him to be this way

He is good at heart

I know this

Now enough fighting! We cant risk Cloudsdale, Canterlot and ponyville becoming a large crater!

She stamped her hoof down Showing her leadership. She looked over to the raptor forces and nodded

Celestia sighed, [colour=#FFFF00]"Fine, I will let this go. But if he Slips up even once he will hear from me. I wil trust you Spitfire."[/colour]

She trotted away.

Spitfire watched her go and turned her gaze to Carmus

[colour=#FFD700][Thanks for calming me down Carmus, It really helped me.][/colour]

She looked to Time, she let him take it from here. She trotted over to carmus and gave him a hug, Thier hearts beating as one, She jumped slightly [colour=#FFD700][im going to have to get used to that.] [/colour]She thought. She nuzzled him

She looked up to the Shield above Reveling in its beauty. [colour=#FFD700][Do you think that shield will really Hold out the darkness?][/colour]

She looked back down to Carmus, They all had been through so much. Lost so many friends, Gained more along the way. And now just for now, Everything was Peacefull.

The stone she had with her from Caelum chimmed. She looked at it. It glew a blue hue symbolizing That Flashbomb was near. Eventually red flowed in symbolizing Velocity. They were watching somewhere nearby. She smiled at the stone. She showed it to Carmus.

[colour=#FFD700][its a stone that Velocity and Flash gave me when i was gone. It shows when they are near. Blue for Flashbomb and Red for Vel.][/colour] She said handing the stone to him.

She smiled again at him.

Carmus smiles at Spitfire's words to Deity, ["Well put.."]

He turns his attention to Celestia when she speaks, and Spitfire responds.

Carmus smiles at her, ["Glad to be of service."]

He wraps his hooves around her, chuckling slightly at her jumping from their synced hearts, ["Yeah, that'll take a bit to get used to.]

Carmus returns the nuzzle with one of his own as he responds, ["I have faith in Twilight... Besides, it'd better work, if it nearly took you away from me after all."]

The red stallion looks down at the stone when it chimes, raising an eyebrow at it. Spitfire must've sensed his curiosity, as she explained what it was shortly after.

He takes the stone, rolling it over in his hoof, giving a smile, ["Guess that means they're both watching us right now, huh?]

(Sorry for not responding today guys. I went to my county's fair and forgot my phone. :/ )

Deity shook his head. Did he look sad? [colour=#ff0000][i will hear from her? It's already been proven that Liesha could take her down in her weak form. If she tries, Time is finished. I take his body and my power is complete! But is that what I want? [/colour][colour=#ff0000]She's right. When I chose Evil anything good is gone. She doesn't understand what its like to be all alone...to not taste food anymore, to not be able to feel cool breeze on a hot day, to...to not ever be able to feel love.][/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time approached Deity. [/colour][colour=#696969]"What the hay was that? You aren't allowed to do that to Celestia! Imagine what would happen if she got out of control, if a nightmare moon version of her exists, we're done for!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Deity didn't reply.[/colour]

Spitfire smiled to carmus for the umpteenth time. She looked at the stone with a Happy gaze. Everything seemed to be in complete calm. Now that Celestia had left to cool down Diety had seemed to calm as well. She heard his thoughts. She turned her gaze to him. [colour=#FFD700][Revenge is good only for a short while, But if you allow it to overpower you and all your enemies fall it could take everything you hold dear. What is the good of it if it Burns everything to ashes? What is there to gain? I may not know what its like to not feel anything. To lose everything you had. I am sorry for whats happened to you diety.] [/colour]She brodcasted to him. She trotted slowly over to him. [colour=#FFD700][i know it may not mean much to you but now since we are connected, you dont have to bear all the weight on your own. Im here for you, weather you accept my friendship is up to you.][/colour]She thought to Diety. She heard hoofsteps behind her. She looked over to Se Horizon running over from Jet stream's battalion [colour=#008000]"Is everything alright? What was Celestia all ticked off about?" [/colour]He asked. Spitfire looked to varmus. She looked down at the dirt patch below her and decided to Explain.

Through a few minutes of writing and questions from Horizon he finnaly got the story. He looked to time, He had connected so many together. He was truely talented. He looked to Spitfire, [colour=#008000]"Ive been talking to Commander Jet stream, You already know he is on board with having you join, We just need to pull a few more strings and your off to bootcamp to recieve the training you need. I would guess Carmus should tag along, The training will be Tough and since you two are now connected he will feel every bruise, cut and possably broken bone you will recieve. Dont over do it would be my suggestion." [/colour]He said to her. He saluted her and she returned it. He got a look in his eye and gave a playfull punch to her shoulder. Spitfire felt her arm sting and go numb. She glared at Horizon in a lighthearted tone. She knew Carmus would feel it too. Horizon saw it and chuckled, [colour=#008000]"Wow you are connected.Training is gonna be fun for the both of you, He knows all to well what its like. Farewell you two, we will see you in 2 weeks." [/colour]He said to them. He ran back to Jet stream to follow him.

Spitfire sighed She looked to the skies and saw the sun peak over the horizon. She let out a silent yawn, She looked back to Carmus, [colour=#FFD700][We should probably get some rest.][/colour]She Thought to him. She looked to Shimmer who seemed partialy seperated from The group. She trotted over and gave her a hug goodbye. She released it giving her a warm smile. She slowly trotted back to Carmus, She waited for when he was ready to go. She gave another sleepy yawn.

(Hey Saronyx If you wanted you could do the time Jump and explain the bootcamp Expierence if you so please.)

Liesha had heard it all, the argument and quatell andDeity's words and looked to him, "You are never alone," she respond simply, "And love, ha!, come now Fearce," she sighed, "I was the one qho could mever find or feel love, I just used it to live," she sighed and looked away, "and there is always a way," she turned back, "at redemtion amd return, there is gotta be a way to free you and give you a chance at redemtion."