The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

(Thank you ^_^)

CloudDasher sighed relieved. "[colour=#00ffff]We have wounded, A SERS member is in terrible shape in the building.. Well what was left of a building, Across the street. His Medical distress signal went off not to long ago. Shimmer is also down. Shes bleeding internally and needs help breathing but all I got is this basic kit[/colour]" She explained nodding to the first aid kit. "[colour=#00ffff] I need you help! Im not Highly trained like you are![/colour]" She said frantically.

Twilight Sparkle Held Dawn close. [colour=#800080]" I wish therw was something i could do Dawn but, She is safe behind The shield and these walls. we just have to hope we can get through this." [/colour]She said.

Shining Armor heard A reply from Comm officer Anomoly. He smiled with slight relief to hear a responce, [colour=#008080]"Its good to know that you are still kicking Ensis, I am sending a Medivac Battalion to your location." [/colour]He responded. He Activated a second Comm station and Contacted the Fleet, Their Coordinates were sent to The medical team. He looked out of the balcony to See A few Pegesai carrying a Battle rover ( Like a humvee but can fly) Out of the shield and Twoards the Floating wrechage. He sighed and stepped back a couple steps, He recharged his shield spell and Shot it up to renew the shields.

The Helmet nearby Went off yet again

[colour=#A52A2A]"Id tag 4628 In distress, Codition Deteriorating.............Immediate medical Attention required.......Warning! Pulse rate Lowered! BPM 100........Id Tag 4628......" [/colour]It repeated yet again. The hud flashed and showed More statistics on the blue interface [colour=#0000FF]"9 Broken ribs.......1 Broken Forelimb *compound Fracture* Major blood loss........Condition........Severe......"[/colour]

"Much appreciated Captain Armor!"

Anomaly replied, looking back over the group, "We have a medicav team on the way here. Hang in there a little longer!"

He looks ahead and spotting the wounded Velocity. He jumped back into the air, aiming for him. Velocity chuckled, shaking his head and showing Anomaly his eyes, "I'm clean, for now at least."

Anomaly nods slowly, before looking back down at the comm unit in his hooves, calling back to the group, "This thing is still broadcasting a reading of the wearer..."

~*~

Reginae continued to stabilize Shimmer, "Glad to hear it Anomaly!"

She speaks quietly to herself, going over what to do, and also throwing in mutterings of concern about the rest of their allies, The Commander, the remaining Raptors and SERS.

CloudDasher nodded. "[colour=#00ffff]I need to go stabilize the other SERS Member as fast as I can. If you can handle it from here.[/colour]" She said. CloudDasher again jumped out the window she had broken out earlier. She turned her attention to the building across the street. She ran over to the ruble. "[colour=#00ffff]Come on, Flashy. Hang in there![/colour]" She said to herself. CloudDasher looked around the ruble. She found Flashbomb under a support that once held up a building. She quickly pushed it off of him. She looked at him. She nearly gagged at the state of her friend. She quickly got to work with the first-aid kit. She did what she could. Patching and stitching up wounds, Cleaning them out the best she could with what she had. She didnt have any braces or splinters to help with the broken bones. FlashBomb would have to wait for serious surgery, If he made it. "[colour=#00ffff]You stupid Stallion![/colour]" She yelled at him as if he was awake. She bandaged most of the open wounds on his outside. She didnt want to wake him up. If he moved even a little. It could result in another wound opening. She gave him morphine to ease the pain. Then she stepped back and sat down. Looking at her crippled friend.

Flashbomb Lay on the ground Unconcious, He was breathing slowly but was still alive for the most part. He heard a Small whisper speaking to him. He identified it as Cloud Dasher, He figured that he was dead and Was only hearing the last Words his ears were able to Audioably pick up. He then was surprised when He Opened his eye partially, He was still alive? He Slowly looked around from his slitted eye, His vision was very blurry.

He felt kinda Relieved that he wasnt dead, but now he owed His squad yet again it seemed. He always got himself into these Prediciments and always needed somepony to Bail him out of them. When would he ever learn?

Flashbomb Felt no pain for the moment for some reason, It was paculear to him. He heard a faint brodcast coming from his helmet nearby, [colour=#A52A2A]"Final Diagnosis..........10 broken ribs........Unrepairable damage to right foreleg..........Broken left wing at extrimety.........Internal bleeding status minimal..........Heartrate 90 BPM...... Overal status Critical.......Stabilized........" [/colour]it said. Flashbomb felt himself invoulentarily cough, a small amount of Crimson spattered the cloud infront of him. He managed to gain his breath and let out a slight chuckle [colour=#0000FF]"Looks like Life isnt done with me yet after all.........At least the Horde is gone......" [/colour]He said. His eye closed and He fell into unconciousness again.

The Medivac battalion landed, but not without Attracting attention. A few Changelings and Shadowbolts came out to attack the convoy. The royal guards Dispatched them with some Tazer shots from their Gauntlets. A few medics Came out and started to examine Shimmer. They applied some extra first aid to her and slowly put her on a Strecher. A large pegasus with a beard trotted out with an unammused look on his face. He was the Medivac Overseer, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Who is the Squad leader here? I wish to speak with him." [/colour]He asked in a grizzled voice.

Darkness looked back, "No, no, no!" He screamed back and headed toward the building , his body covered in a light blue aura, draining a bit more love to heal. He looked at Torque and then tore off into the remains of the building and looked around, "I'm not losing Flashbomb, I already lost Spitfire and RainbowDash," he growled, then screamed out, "YOU HEAR THAT FLASHBOMB, I, SOARIN, WONDERBOLT, WILL NOT LET YOU DIE!" he grolwed and looked around, "Come on Flashbomb, I know your not dead, I know, I can feel it!" he pelted through, "I can feel the love, for your team, your squad, for all Equestria, and I won't let you die!" he slowly took a pegasus form, with a light blue pelt, and dark blue messy mane and tail, "Come on Flashbomb, it's me Soarin, please, do anything!"

Swift quickly went to work on Shimmer. [colour=#800080]"D*** if only Time was here, his magic would really help now." [/colour][colour=#000000]She pieced together a very smooth bed like area with a few pieces of rubble. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Gadget, help me get her on the table, Gently if you please. Reginae, was it? I'm going to need the med kit along with somepony to help with this." [/colour]Gadget slowly lifted shimmer onto the table.[colour=#000000] Swift helped and the two necklaces intertwined and started to glow brighter.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time's necklace was glowing, a very bright aquamarine. He knew what was about to happen, a miracle. He felt his magic about to give out and the shield looked terrible. He quickly dropped the shield and tackled angel as an aura started to envelop the both of them. There was a flash and soon the two of them disappeared. The first thing Time saw was a beautiful mare, covered in blood and dirt. His heart felt like it stopped. This mare looked quite amazing, then he realized what was happening. She was dying but where was he?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Sundial had dawned her armor in the castle and met with Twilight and Dawn. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"We should be off." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said emotionless ad depressed.[/colour]

Lyria looked at the field around the city. She growled, and nightmares surrounded the bubble. They started to attack with all their might, and Lyria smirked as the bubble took damage.

Dawn whimpered. [colour=#40e0d0]"Not from Nightmares! They invade my mothers mind, and they hurt her! It's horrible[/colour][colour=#00ffff] to watch her like this..."[/colour]

Reginae passed Swift her other medical box, turning around and spotting Angel and Time. She lunges, grabbing Time's hoof, speaking quickly and clearly, [colour=#800080]"Medical Officer Reginae, I don't know who you are, or where in Tartarus you came from,"[/colour] She places his hoof on Shimmer's leg, "[colour=#800080]But I need to you to keep pressure right here, and don't stop until the Medivac team can get her more stable."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She makes her way over to Cloud Dasher and Flashbomb, pulling a few more supplies from her medical reserves, calling to the Medical Overseer, [/colour][colour=#800080]"These two are going to need a Unicorn Healing team if they're going to survive!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]~*~[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Velocity limps alongside the Overseer, throwing him a salute with a wing, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"That'd be Lieutenant Flashbomb, or myself, Sentinel Velocity. I'm honestly not sure about the chain of command in this little gathering. But considering how I'm the only one between us functioning, I'll perform as acting commander," [/colour][colour=#000000]he winces as he subconsciously puts weight on his leg, a piece of broken armor having stabbed through it, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"What is it you want to know?"[/colour]

/)*(\

Jet-Stream, now fully under the influence of the Corruption, lands silently next to Lyria, giving a deadpan look at the shield.

CloudDasher looked down at her friend, A bandage slowley turned red as he regained concusness. "Cud! She got down and applyed pressue to the wound. "Stay down! Don't move Flashy!" She yelled. But he fell asleep yet again. The other medic trotted up from behind her "I know, They need to get there plots dow here asap, I'm out of elastic bandages, I can't stop the bleeding!" She said, Pushing down a little harder on the wound. CloudDasher started to sweat. She reached up and took off her helmet, Two bloddy hoofprints were marked on it. She realized that her hooves were covered in Flashes blood. She went back to keeping pressure on the wound. "Come on, Stop.. Stop" She pleaded. She removed the bandage and pulled out a new bandage. She did her best to wrap ot. The wound was still bleeding? But not as much. "We need to get these two out of here."

Time did as he was told and put pressure onto the wound.

[colour=#800080]"Time! Thank Celestia your Here! We need your help. What healing Spells do you know?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time looked down and tried to recall his list of Spells. [/colour][colour=#696969]"A few." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]He tried to cast a spell to heal her but it was fruitless. His horn sparked but he couldn't cast any spells. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I'm out of magic." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked into the medical bag and noticed a blue syringe with a blue apple of it. (Since we use Bioshock say it looks like eve.) [/colour][colour=#696969]"Somepony, shoot me up with that syringe." [/colour][colour=#000000]He pointed to it with his horn. He hoped he would make it in time to save the mare. He needed to at least learn her name. If only he had his pocket Watch.[/colour]

(try to keep it pg 13 were pushing it just a bit. :) )

The medical overseer Had looked over to velocity, he looked him up and down[colour=#A9A9A9] "You seem a little young to Be a Squad leader, But i trust you well enough." [/colour]He said. He trotted slowly over to Shimmer and Time, He raised an eyebrow. What was a unicorn doing on a cloud? Mustve been a spell that was keeping him here. He looked down at the blue syringe with a quizical look. He grabbed it and Toopk the cap off the needle. He flicked it silently and Stuck it into Time's arm, He took it out once it was depleted. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Carefull now, that was sleeping tree Syrum, It will stop your heart if you over use your magic."[/colour]He said. He looked down to Shimmer and Confirmed that she was in good hooves.

He turned away and motioned for Velocity to follow. [colour=#A9A9A9]"I understand that this team has taken large Casualties, and i have decided to tag along just to watch over the field medics. This Flashbomb you speak of is injured? Is he able to speak with me as well?" [/colour]He said. He heard A voice yelling in the rubble, he raised his eyebrow once again and trotted to the sound. He found a Changeling whom was Quarreling with himself, His form was switching back and forth between a pony and the changeling he was now. He trotted closer to him [colour=#A9A9A9]"Calm down son...... i believe that Flashbomb is alright.....You seem to be having a medical distortion of sorts." [/colour]He said. He turned around to Velocity [colour=#A9A9A9]"Do you know anything about this? Who is this Changeling?" [/colour]He asked. [colour=#008000]"Better question would be why shouldnt i knock this Changeling back to the badlands?" [/colour]a guard yelled from afar. The Overseer glared back at him [colour=#A9A9A9]"Watch your tounge Boy! Your paid to Obey not to think!" [/colour]

Flashbomb reawoke when his heart rate picked up suddenly with the Adrenaline Ordered from his brain. He looked around yet again and Coughed. He suddenly felt a pang of panic but it ebbed when he saw Cloud dasher. His memory and Everything was still scrambled from the corruption that had taken him not long ago. He felt though that it had left him when it deemed him useless. [colour=#0000FF]"Cloud.... I cant feel my foreleg......" [/colour]He whispered to her. He feared the thought of the worse. He calmed down more as the Adrenaline suddenly faded. He started to feel pain creep in and he whimpered.

(Sorry Flashy. XD Also the travel Pendant does allow cloud walking. :) )

Time felt the adrenaline like substance course through his body and to his horn. It began to glow a bright Green colour. He pointed his horn at the Mare and felt her pain, one of her lungs were down and she suffered from several cracked ribs, one of her legs was fractured and may have been broken. He looked around himself. He started with the ones he could fix without magic. The leg was easy, he created a light blue liquid onto his hooves and rubbed them over her leg. He could feel the crack and feel it start to close in and mend back together. The ribs were also fairly easy as they required a bit of the same thing but with a little bit of magic. Then there was the lung, it felt collapsed and shut off but he might be able to fix it. His horn glowed very Bright as he lifted the lung back into working order. He connected it back to its normal tubes and pumped back and forth till it started to work again. Sweat was falling off of his brow as he finished and collapsed onto the ground. He raised a hoof in the air and said. [colour=#696969]"I...I' okay..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Truly he wasn't. The elixir he took was starting to take it's negative effects. He was couching up a bit of blood but he wouldn't die.[/colour]

CloudDasher sighed. FlashBomb once again regained contiousness "Don't worry, Just don't move Flashy. Were getting you out of here." She said moving his mane out of his face. (I'm going to let everyone catch up, Plus I'm in class so this is the best I can reply for now)

Velocity nodded, [colour=#daa520]"By rights I'm not, but situation calls for it."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He gave his sister a sad look. Her breathing was heavily labored by her having only one working lung.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Velocity followed the Overseer - favoring his injured leg - as he spoke, [/colour][colour=#A9A9A9]"I understand that this team has taken large Casualties, and i have decided to tag along just to watch over the field medics. [/colour][colour=#A9A9A9]This Flashbomb you speak of is injured? Is he able to speak with me as well?"[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"For which I am immensely thankful." [/colour][colour=#000000]He[/colour] said, then nodded, [colour=#daa520]"Yes sir, he was ground zero of a bomb. How he survived, I don't know," [/colour][colour=#000000]He glances back at where Cloud and Reginae were tending to the aforementioned Pegasus,[/colour][colour=#daa520] "I'm honestly not sure if he can. He sustained a pretty good hit."[/colour]

[colour=#A9A9A9]"Do you know anything about this? Who is this Changeling?" [/colour][colour=#000000]The Overseer asked.[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"A little. He showed up and offered help-" [/colour][colour=#000000]Velocity's eyes widened slightly when he recognized the form the Changeling was taking on, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"That... That's Soarin', one of the Wonderbolts. What in Tartarus...?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Velocity reached up and activated his comm, linking to his brother's, [/colour][colour=#DAA520]"Carmus, please tell me you found survivors at the Academy..."[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]"So far, nothing. Just ruins, why?"[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"Remember that Changeling Shimmer mentioned?"[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]"Yeah...[/colour]"

[colour=#DAA520]"He's Soarin'. Or at least can take his form."[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]"Really now? That's interesting... We'll keep looking here for a little bit longer, let you know what we find."[/colour]

Velocity switched off the comm and limped over to Darkness, staring at him, [colour=#daa520]"Care to explain what you're going on about?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](OOC: I'm not entirely sure what to do with them at the Academy, whether they should find anything worthwhile or leave. I don't want to godmod it.)[/colour]

Shimmer was on the edge of passing out when Time began to use his magic to heal her. The pain slowly left as he healed her fractured bones, though her vision was clouded and dark. She coughed violently a couple times as he fixed her lung, taking deeper breaths to replenish her lacking oxygen. She laid silently for a few seconds, keeping her eyes closed, simply getting back into the rhythm of unhindered breathing. Her eyes shot open when she heard Reginae shout something about not letting her pass out. Shimmer glanced around her, her eyes instantly setting on Time, a look of realization flashed across her face, an entirely different look hidden behind her eyes, [colour=#696969]"Ah. Unicorn. Makes sense, didn't think we Pegasi held that sort of healing abilities," [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled slightly, [/colour][colour=#696969]"Thanks... Hold on,"[/colour][colour=#000000] She furrowed her brow in confusion, [/colour][colour=#696969]"What the heck is a Unicorn doing up here?!"[/colour]

~*~

Reginae looked back at Shimmer, noticing there was now a Unicorn healing her, and her eyes were shut, [colour=#800080]"Hey! Don't let her pass out!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She looked back to Flashbomb. She was holding a pressure point near the most severe wound, lessening the flow of blood through the freshly wrapped wound, [/colour][colour=#800080]"And for that matter, let's try and keep this one awake to. Talk to him or something, just don't let him slip out of consciousness. He's got to many wounds for us to try and keep them all elevated above the heart, which would help them stop bleeding," [/colour][colour=#000000]She glanced back at Time, about to ask if he could help heal Flash to, but noticed he looked burned out, not to mention she saw the empty syringe next to him, [/colour][colour=#800080]"Well, no help there," [/colour][colour=#000000]Reginae turned to look at a few Medical ponies,[/colour][colour=#800080] "Hey! Come over here and help us stabilize this guy!"[/colour]

Time awoke near when the medical ponies surrounded him. Now by awoke I mean he shot his eyes opened as he was on the verge of drifting to sleep. His chin was red from his own blood. [colour=#696969]"I'm...fine...honest." [/colour][colour=#000000]He slurred before he stopped and allowed them to do any bidding they wished with his lifeless body. [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget and Swift trotted near him. [/colour][colour=#800080]If need be, we can answer most of his questions." [/colour][colour=#000000]Swift Blitz said a bit concerned. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"He's our brother...technically not really but close to it." [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget said in a bit of a hesitant tone. [/colour][colour=#696969]"It's fine." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time slurred again. [/colour][colour=#696969]"My name is Time Spinner, I'm...friends with FlashBomb and Darkness if you know who they are." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked around the area then looked at the mare he saved who now was up and walking. [/colour][colour=#696969]"You...what's your name." [/colour][colour=#000000]He was surprised that Deity remained passive and hadn't taken the chance to take control. Then again he was probably as wiped as he was. He instinctively tried to clasp onto his pocket watch but only found his travel pendant to grab. It glowed as it neared the other two pendant. The pouch holding the other pendants came to mind but he didn't ask for it.[/colour]

CloudDasher nodded to Reginae. She looked down at FlashBomb "Your really stupid, You know that right?" She told him. She wondered if Shimmer was ok, And how velocity was holding up. She looked back at Reginae "Names CloudDasher by the way, You alright? Need some morphine?" FlashBomb coughed a little and CloudDasher looked down at him "Easy, Easy.. "

[colour=#800080] "Hey! Come over here and help us stabilize this guy!"[/colour]

Arc was among one of the medical ponies standing by and watching Reginae. He was a young unicorn and he hadn't had much battle experience. Which he didn't really want any anyways. Which is why he chose to be a medical pony. Not only did he get to help ponies who were on the verge of death..or that had a chipped a hoof but, he didn't have to do that much fighting. Though he could fight. Just that wasn't his expertise.

As Arc stood by he glanced among his fellow unicorn medics. None of them were moving to go help Reginae. Arc decided to do it. The black unicorn shook his shivers off and moved his tan mane out of his face. He trotted up to Reginae and looked down at the pony he was trying to help.

This..Flashbomb..was in terrible condition. Arc didn't think he would make it. But that doesn't mean he wasn't going to try. Arc moved closer and looked up at Reginae. He moved his hoof up and saluted Reginae. His little red cross armband moved along his forearm. [colour=#daa520]"Medic here to help!"[/colour] He put his hoof down and started to help stabilize Flash with Reginae.

Flashbomb Kept his Faded Gaze ahead of him, He heard Cloud dasher Trying to keep him awake. "Your really Stupid, You know that Right?" She joked with him. Flashbomb smiled slightly, his teeth painted a crimson [colour=#0000FF]"I honestly......thought that i wouldnt make it......Well i shouldnt Jinx *Cough Cough* myself........There were so many and......i thought that You wouldnt be able......to escape with all of them.....So in a way yea.....im dumb heh....." [/colour]"He said with a weak tone, He felt himself slipping into Unconciousness again.

At the Academy, the search team had looked and looked for anything Helpfull. It seemed hopeless until A sound came from Within the rubble. A pile of rubble Budged and Collapsed, Spitfire crawled from under her desk. She was sitting there one moment then There was an ear splitting Explosion that Rocked the Academy back down to nothing. She sighed

[colour=#FFD700]"Cant go 2 years without this place falling apart...." [/colour]She said. She Swept away Rubble from her desk and set her photos back up. She Yawned slightly and Looked out the cracked window. She saw Cloudsdale burning, She finnaly snapped into realization that it was more than just a simple misshap but an all out attack. She started to panic but Realized that Most of the wonderbolts had Gone off to Las Pegasus for an arial show. All except Rainbow Dash who came back to try to find Soarin whom had dissapeared a while back. She took in her surroundings. Their were no Holes for her to escape and the window held Steady against her blows. [colour=#FFD700]"Horse feathers!!" [/colour]She exclaimed. She Sat back into her Chair and tried the Intercom system. [colour=#FFD700]"This is Spitfire If anypony can hear me Im kind of stuck...." [/colour]She announced. She heard her message carry through but only to a select few Intercoms that were not destroyed. She activated her small security camera network, Most were broken but some Displayed the Distruction that had been Caused. Pillars blocked paths, Doors were crushed shut. But in the infirmary Just down the hall, The Doctor (not that doctor) Was browsing through his destroyed collection of Medicine and such. He Looked frustrated at the current situation as well.

The shield around canterlot held true Against the enemy forces around it. The royal guard had set up defences and Stood vigil. Twilight sparkle Watched from her balcony as the Nightmares tried to force their way in. When the shield was damaged it renewed to fight off the darkness. Shining armor recharged the shield yet again And sighed. It was starting to wear on him. A signal Came in [colour=#00FF00]"Commander Armor! We have collected 2 of the elements of Harmony, we are working on the other 3." [/colour]The voice announced. Shining armor smiled [colour=#008080]"Your doing Good Soldier! Keep it up and stay safe!" [/colour]He said. Twilight turned [colour=#800080]"Applejack and Rarity i would guess? We need Fluttershy, Rainbow and Pinkie Pie." [/colour]She said. She looked back outside with a solemn look in her eyes. [colour=#008080]"Dont worry sis, the Elements have always Proven able to Clense any evil." [/colour]Shining armor said. He smiled to dawn[colour=#008080] "And they will heal your mother as well Dawn! Im sure we will all be ok." [/colour]He said. Twilight remained silent [colour=#800080]"I can only hope......" [/colour]

[colour=#000000](OOC: Welcome Derpyy!)[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Medical Officer Reginae. Pleasure to meet you Cloud Dasher. I would offer you a hoof to shake, but they are kind of occupied at the moment." [/colour][colour=#000000]The purple coated mare said with a slight hint of humor, [/colour][colour=#800080]"And no, I'm fine, it's not like I haven't been knocked out before. Thank you though."[/colour]

She glanced at Arc, [colour=#800080]"Thank goodness for cloud walking spells. It's good to have you."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She noticed Flash start to slip again, and spoke in a stern tone, [/colour][colour=#800080]"Hey! Wake up! Stay awake if you want to keep yourself alive!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]For such a soft voiced mare, she could certainly sound intimidating when needed.[/colour]

Shimmer stretched as she stood. It felt good to be out of her armor after so long, but she couldn't help but feel a little unprepared without it.

[colour=#696969]"You...what's your name?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She heard somepony ask. Looking in the direction of the voice, she saw it was the Unicorn who'd healed her. Shimmer trotted over, smiling slightly, [/colour][colour=#696969]"Sentinel Shimmer. And you are?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]/)*(\[/colour]

Carmus growled in frustration. Nothing worthwhile had shown up. He was just about to order his squad to move out when he heard a crackle, and then a voice come from nearby, [colour=#FFD700]"This is Spitfire If anypony can hear me Im kind of stuck...."[/colour]

He smiled, and chuckled slightly. He'd know that voice anywhere. Trotting down towards where it had come from, speaking through the comms, [colour=#b22222]"Shrike, Alkaline, Sagebrush, good news. We have at least one confirmed survivor."[/colour]

[colour=silver]"And who would that be Captain?"[/colour][colour=#000000] He heard [/colour][colour=#000000]Alkaline respond.[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]"Wonderbolt Captain Spitfire. She says she's a bit stuck."[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"Glad to hear it! Alkaline, get yourself down there and see if you can't help the Captains out."[/colour]

[colour=silver]"Yes sir!"[/colour]

Carmus had to move a few bits of debris out of the way before he made it, tapping the respond button on the bottom of the device, his relief and happiness of having found a survivor carrying through his voice, [colour=#B22222]"This is Captain Carmus of Raptor Squadron Ensis. Got yourself in a bit of a problem, didn't we?"[/colour]

Spitfire was tossing a small tennis ball into the air She Watched it drop and raise with each toss. She Sighed with boredom, sompeony should have heard her Message. It still seemed as though that wasnt the case. She got up and Flapped her wings in Frustration. She Started to Move pieces of Rubble away and into some Corners. Her Fight suit was trashed so she took it off and thew it aside. What use was it being a Headmaster of a destroyed pile of junk? She let out a puff of air as she tried to move the 2 ton pillar against the door atleast an inch. She Grunted and kicked the pillar in frustration. She heard her intercom Crackle and pop with energy. She heard a faint responce that made her Morale soar. She Ran to the intercom and responded [colour=#FFD700]"Yea you could say that Captain. Its great to know that somepony besides myself and the Doctor are still Alive. Whatever the Tarterus is going on here Has torn my Academy to Shreds." [/colour]She replied. She clicked through Her Camera system, She hit the side of the monitor and it flickered. The Signal cleared and she could see the squad Just outside of the 1st Tier of the Academy Halls. [colour=#FFD700]"I can see you through the cameras, Just barely though. I can help guide you through if i can, When you reach the 2nd tier There is a Medical Ward, Doctor Argon is there, He seems like he is stuck though too. He is kind of a Stickler but he will be more than happy to escape."[/colour]She said with a happy tone. She Clicked her Camera to get a better view of the other side of the door Where The squad was. [colour=#FFD700]"There is a Pile of rubble blocking the door that leads to the 1st tier, i might suggest making a new path to get in. Also carmus......There are a few recruits that were Trotting through the halls and In the barracks. If you find any of them i would be happy if you rounded them up as well."[/colour]She said.

Flashbomb groaned and attempted to keep his eyes open, it was proving to be evermore difficult.

[colour=#696969]"Shimmer..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said quietly. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I'm Time Spinner." [/colour][colour=#000000]He gave a small smile before looking down to cough up more blood. [/colour][colour=#696969]"That's...going to be difficult to recover from." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said and looked back up to her. [/colour][colour=#696969]"It's okay though, I'll be fine." [/colour][colour=#000000]He started to move upward onto his hooves when he realized who he was talking to. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Gadget mentioned that you two fought. You are that guard yes?"[/colour]

CloudDasher Grinned. "[colour=#00ffff]Yeh, I understand completely. We will deal with Introduction's later.[/colour]" CloudDasher looked at Flash. "[colour=#00ffff]Just concentrate on staying awake Flashy[/colour]" She told him. A unicorn trotted up from behind them. [colour=#DAA520]"Medic here to help!" [/colour]He announced. CloudDasher looked back "[colour=#00ffff]Glad you boy's could make it![/colour]" She joked. She went back to keeping pressure on a wound "[colour=#00ffff]Hey Flashy, You want some more Morphine? You alright?[/colour]" She asked. (I have no idea where Angel is at this point.. :P)

[colour=#696969]"Time Spinner, huh?"[/colour][colour=#000000] She 'asked' wincing slightly as he coughed more blood. [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"That's...going to be difficult to recover from." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said and looked back up to her. [/colour][colour=#696969]"It's okay though, I'll be fine."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Well I should hope so!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Shimmer said, smiling, [/colour][colour=#696969]"I owe you something for healing me!"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Gadget mentioned that you two fought. You are that guard yes?"[/colour][colour=#000000] Time asked.[/colour]

Shimmer nodded slowly, [colour=#696969]"Yeah. He fought my brother Velocity, and myself while under the Corruption... How exactly do you know him?"[/colour]

/)*(\

Carmus nodded slightly, despite the fact that he was speaking to Spitfire over intercom.

[colour=#B22222]"We're on our way."[/colour]

Alkaline arrived with Shrike and Sagebrush, who had heard the exchange through Carmus' comm. [colour=#b22222]"Oh, don't worry about that. We have ways of getting into places."[/colour]

Carmus backed up as Shrike set a few small gems in the rubble, and then backed up himself, shouting [colour=#40E0D0]"Breaching!"[/colour]

The gems glistened then gave a small explosion. The rubble was cleared. Carmus stepped forward, tapping the door. He nodded as he caught Spitfire's request to look for the recruits, [colour=#b22222]"I'll see what I can do, Spitfire." [/colour]

(OOC: That is all of course assuming the rubble was on the outside of the door. If not, well then :???: )