The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

Lyria growled, and quickly hid in the on-coming train. The bubble opened slightly to allow the train to sweep through, and Lyria and a few shadows were there with her. She hid in the shadows of others, and then made her way to Luna's keep.

Luna's eyes dropped with every passing second. She struggled to keep them open, and then eventually passed out of exhaustion. She collapsed on the floor, and slept dreamless.

Lyria finally reached the castle, and hid in a guards shadow. She stood behind him and the shadows turned him into a guard of the night. They traveled in silence towards Luna's keep.

(When Time was transported he tackled Angel so that they would touch. He with Time, and company. Unless you want him moved somewhere.)

[colour=#696969]"Well...it's kind of complicated. I'm not exactly how to phrase it...Ah! Let's say I'm from somewhere else, when I came here I took the identity of a young Pegasus named Circuit Breaker and threw it away. Because of this he changed to fit my look but forgot his name and life before hand. When we met I knew it was my fault so I kind of took him into my home. Since his talent is inventing he took the name Gadget Spinner." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time looked down. [/colour][colour=#696969]"The name of the game is who I am."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Gadget remembered back to the day Time found him...was Circuit Breaker who he really was before? He wasn't sure but the picture of a young, powerful, stallion with a red coat, White mane, and Green eyes came to mind before he came back to reality.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Swift Looked around the area, making sure there was noponies after them. There wasn't and she decided to rest upon a cloud that was a few feet from where the others were.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](I just realized something, the two biggest problems from before were corrupted Time and Corrupted Flashbomb from the first of these cannon RP's. Were they ever cured of their Disease at the end of the RP, cause I know we could have changed after we were beaten. Just a random thought.)[/colour]

Twilight sensed a presence Within the hold, she turned and Stared off into thin air. Shining armor Didnt like the look she had Adorned on her face. [colour=#008080]"What wrong Sis?" [/colour]he asked. Twilight felt a fear grip her, Lyria was in the keep.[colour=#800080] "This isnt good......CALL EVERYPONY TO LUNA'S HOLD!!! THE ENEMY IS HERE!!" [/colour]She yelled. Shining armor stepped back acouple steps. She looked dead Serious so he just nodded. He activated his Comm and brodcasted to everypony Who owned one. [colour=#008080]"CODE BLACK! THE ENEMY HAS INFILTRATED THE SHIELD! EVERY UNIT AVAILABLE RETURN....." [/colour]He yelled only to be interrupted by A rumble, The shield was besieged by changelings. [colour=#008080]"ALL RAPTORS, SERS AND ROYAL GUARD FALL BACK TO CANTERLOT! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW JUST RETREAT!! LEAVE THE WOUNDED!! A FEW LOST LIVES WILL BE BETTER THAN ALL!!"[/colour] He yelled over the comms. The shield was hit repeatatively by The enemy forces outside. He looked over to his sister and dawn. [colour=#008080]"Twilight, the Elements of Harmony.....We dont have them all!!" [/colour]He said to her. He looked twoards the door, 4 Valkarie guards entered. He looked back to her and shook his head. The siege was bypassed and now it seemed as though everything fell apart around them. He ran with his guards to Luna's chamber. They rounded the Hallway and Kicked open the door. Luna was asleep on the floor.[colour=#008080] "Secure this room! nopony gets in or out without my say!"[/colour] He commanded. The room was locked down, Shining armor checked everypony with a spell to make sure none were corrupted. He stood vigil next to luna. [colour=#008080]"Somepony get her awake now! If she turns we will have lost everything we fought for!"[/colour]

Spitfire smiled at the Squad's progress, she Was disapointed when the Camera fell and blocked her view. She heard a crackling from the Intercom as the squad passed. A full retreat had been called and the squad was ordered to drop everything. She hit the intercom [colour=#FFD700]"Please dont tell me that i heard that. What about us? Do they expect us to get out ourselves?"[/colour]She said with a shakey voice.

Flashbomb shook his head slightly [colour=#0000FF]"Im ok cloud......i think i can hold up....as long...." [/colour]He whispered but was interupted when everypony's comms went off like an airhorn. [colour=#008080]"ALL RAPTORS, SERS, AND ROYAL GUARD RETREAT!! LEAVE THE WOUNDED!!"[/colour] He heard Shining armor command. It was an executive order he Guessed. His heart sank, They had to leave thw wounded? All the ponies who gave so much just to be left behind to die? he closed his eyes and sobbed just a bit before he couldngt anymore due to the pain.He sighed slowly and looked up to Cloud Dasher and the others nearby him[colour=#0000FF]"You need to......go.....If nightmare moon returns that will be the end of it.......im in no shape to fight anymore....."[/colour]He said to Cloud dasher. He looked down and Tried to keep his eyes open.

Lyria growled as everypony started to go to Luna's side. She showed herself, and stood in the doorway of Luna's keep. [colour=#800080]"You will never be able to protect her from me!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria barked, and her mane started to glow angrily. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Well. Are we going to do this the hard way or the easy way?"[/colour]

CloudDasher sighred "[colour=#00ffff]Your darn right your going to be ok. Just keep[/colour]" The comm's came on. [colour=#008080]"ALL RAPTORS, SERS, AND ROYAL GUARD RETREAT!! LEAVE THE WOUNDED!!" [/colour]Shining Armor's voice was clear. CloudDasher looked down "[colour=#00ffff]NO! IM not LEAVING![/colour]" She yelled.

AngelSnapp was teleported away, Supposedly he was suppose to be with Time but he was back in the barracks. Angel trotted over to the closet and slipped on his armor and headset. A SERS Patch was sewn to his shoulder. He looked over, No time for a helmet. ShiningArmor's Voice came through the earpiece. Explaining how all members had to fall back. AngelSnapp ran out of the building and looked up. Sure enough, The castle was under siege. He ran over to the base of the castle "[colour=#800000]No time for stairs..[/colour]" He flew up onto a nearby balcony and opened the window. He looked around. It looked as if he was below Luna's Chamber. He looked over to a stairwell and began to climb it. Stained Glass window's of the past events lined the wall. Having to do with Discord, King Sombra, And things like that. He came to the final step and saw the door was already open. ShiningArmor, Twilight and a few other pony's were in there. Lyria one of them, She stood in the door way. Angel transmitted on the comm's he whispered so Lyria wouldn't hear him behind her. "[colour=#800000]​Sir, This is AngelSnapp, Head or surveillance with the SERS, Looks like your in quite a jam commander.[/colour]" He joked. He made a little gesture to indicate he was behind Lyria and the other Shadowbolts.

Shining armor stood Infront of Luna [colour=#008080]"Royal guards! Phalanx formation!" [/colour]He ordered. He glared at the dark shadows around Lyri and Charged his horn, He heard Angel Snapp Over the comms and looked behind Lyria to see Him behind her. He nodded slowly. He glared back to Lyria and growled [colour=#008080]"If you want her Come get Her!" [/colour]He said. Twilight had stood behind The guards along with Dawn. She Charged her spells and readied her defence spells as He would use the Attack spells. [colour=#008080]"You foul beast wont touch her! you will leave or you will die!" [/colour]Shining armor barked.

Flashbomb looked up to Cloud dasher [colour=#0000FF]"Cloud dasher.....I know you want to stay and help me.....but Look around you! Everything is falling apart, Shining armor needs you! He needs everypony who can fight at his side now!......"[/colour] He said in a louder tone, in doing so his heartrate spiked and he coughed violently. [colour=#0000FF]"You need to go!......I.....I cant go on anymore like this.......My foreleg is gone, and i am broken Cloud *cough!* I am spent." [/colour]He choked out. He looked up to her again, she seemed teary eyed and it broke his heart. [colour=#0000FF]"Im sorry cloud........You need to go......."[/colour] He whispered to her. He let his head fall down and hit the ground. He stared outward not daring to make eyecontact with her.

Carmus sighed in frustration at the order, turning to the intercom and pressing the button, [colour=#b22222]"Unfortunately you did. But don't worry, we're not leaving you guys behind here.[/colour]"

[colour=#40E0D0]"You can't be serious Captain!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Shrike's surprised shouting could be heard over the intercom.[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]"I am serious Shrike! For all Shining Armor knows, we're dead or our comms were out. We've lost to many today, and I'm not losing anymore! We don't even know if going back to Canterlot is worth it. It might have already fallen by the time we get there, no matter what time we leave. You can go back if you want, but I'm staying here, and I am getting these ponies out!"[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]".... You're probably going to be court marshaled for this, Carmus."[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]"And that's a risk I'm willing to take."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Carmus looked back at the intercom, unaware that he'd kept the button pushed down. He sighed and said, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"How far away from you are we?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]/)*(\[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Well...it's kind of complicated. I'm not exactly how to phrase it...Ah! Let's say I'm from somewhere else, when I came here I took the identity of a young Pegasus named Circuit Breaker and threw it away. Because of this he changed to fit my look but forgot his name and life before hand. When we met I knew it was my fault so I kind of took him into my home. Since his talent is inventing he took the name Gadget Spinner." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time looked down. [/colour][colour=#696969]"The name of the game is who I am."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Oh... Well that explains a few things."[/colour][colour=#000000] Shimmer's ice blue eyes were slightly wide. She'd expected a much shorter explanation than that.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She'd been about to continue when the comms went off. Even though she wasn't wearing her armor she could still hear Shining Armor's command clearly. She growled slightly and trotted over to where her armor was. It was battered and bent, but she slipped it back on anyway, finished with the helmet and pulling her mask down.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]~*~[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Reginae gave a frustrated shout, [/colour][colour=#800080]"Really?! Shining Armor just ordered us to leave wounded?! That goes against every oath I swore when I joined up!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She bit her lip, looking at Flashbomb as he spoke to Cloud. He was really the only badly wounded pony there. The rest's wounds weren't life threatening. Velocity's might make fighting a little harder for him, but that was about it. She looked at Arc, [/colour][colour=#800080]"You got anything in that horn of yours to speed up this guy's healing process?! We're sort of in a rush here...!"[/colour]

/)*(\

Commander Jet-Stream inclined his head slightly, staring dead into Shining Armor from behind the visor. He crouched, the armor along his back crackling with energy, his muscles tensing as he prepared to launch himself forward.

[colour=#000000]Time looked around. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Did I just hear what I think I hear? Are you supposed to abandon the injured?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time was furious, this was a direct violation to the order of the royal guard which included the SERS, and sentinels, I will not leave a fallen comrade behind. Time was no soldier but he had tons of more honor than this commander of Shimmer's. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Is it by chance or by fate...I can never decide." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time mumbled trying to decide and as if on cue, his horn lit up with green light. [/colour][colour=#696969]"It seems fortune favors the soldiers. I think Me and my 'siblings' will accompany you." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Gadget was taken aback. [/colour][colour=#0000CD]"Time?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time Spinner turned and gave an eerie, glass eyed stare. [/colour][colour=#696969]"We stand upon the precipice of Change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that Moment...and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It's only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly. A wise yet evil Unicorn told me that, and I think I understand him now." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time turned back to Shimmer. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Gadget go find Blitz." [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget scurried off to find his 'sister'. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Anyways it looks like we will accompany you, Ms.Shimmer."[/colour]

Twilight Sparkle saw Lyria's trick and Shot a High level defence spell on Luna, when She tried to corrupt her it knocked her back and away from Luna. Shining armor Hit 4 Shadowbolts away with his Spell sword that he had summoned, the loss of Magical power to the shield Caused it to Faulter. He saw Lyria attacking in a mist form [colour=#008080]"Its not that easy you SNAKE!" [/colour]He shouted. He fired a spell at the mist, It knocked the mist away and into a wall. He spun around and Shot more spells, whenever a Enemy got to close Twilight delt with them with a shiled bash, She kept her ward spell on luna. The guards Were at war with the forces in the room, they dispatched the Foes with releative ease, except the shadow warriors.

Spitfire looked at the camera console after listening to The squad quarrel with itself. She smiled and flicked the console image over. she saw the Squad yet again. [colour=#FFD700]"Your 5 hallways and 2 flights of stairs away, guess this serves me right for Adding on eh? The doctor is just down that corridor, you should be hearing Him complaining about the condition he is in. Just follow his voice."[/colour]She said. She also clicked through a few more Cameras, [colour=#FFD700]"There are alot of Obsticales along the way, Broken pillars, rubble and .....oh no....... The container of Liquid thunder has spilled All over the 2nd floor hallway, dont touch it or it will fry your Nervous system beyond repair. There are a few containers still sitting around so beware of them..."[/colour] She said. She Flicked through the cameras again. [colour=#FFD700]"Keep an eye out for the recruits and any staff as you go. They may be trapped in other rooms so icant see what obsticles you will face." [/colour]She said into the intercom. She continued to look, [colour=#FFD700]"Rainbow Dash is somewhere in this jumbled mess as well i will try to find her if i can."[/colour]She said.

Lyria growled, and turned back to her normal Nightmare form.

[colour=#ff0000]"We don't want her as Nightmare Moon.... We have gotten farther with Lyria as our leader. We just want her locked away on the moon." [/colour][colour=#000000]A shadow growled. It jumped at Shining Armor, and Lyria smiled. She galloped towards Twilight, and got ready to corrupt her. Dawn looked at Twilight cautiously, then jumped in front of her. Shadows started to corrupt her, turning her into a nightmare. [/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"I had to save you Twilight... Win... Please..."[/colour][colour=#000000] Dawn whimpered, and with that, was turned into a Nightmare. [/colour]

Angel crawled closer and closer to Lyria, Suddenly though she attacked and turned into a purple mist. Angel grinds his teeth. Luckily the force from the shield was enough to stop her. Angel pronounced onto a nearby Shadowbolt and knocked him out[colour=#800000]. [/colour]He looked up at the forces that he was up against. "[colour=#800000]LYRIA! STOP THIS[/colour]" He yelled. Another ShadowBolt charged him and Angel bucked him across the hall.

CloudDasher Grunted in frustration. She turned to the unicorn "[colour=#00ffff]Im leaving it up to you. Please help him."[/colour] CloudDasher tunred to Reginae "[colour=#00ffff]What now?[/colour]" (Sorry for short post, Kinda multiTasking)

[colour=#000000]Time looked around. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Did I just hear what I think I hear? Are you supposed to abandon the injured?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time was furious, this was a direct violation to the order of the royal guard which included the SERS, and sentinels, I will not leave a fallen comrade behind. Time was no soldier but he had tons of more honor than this commander of Shimmer's. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Is it by chance or by fate...I can never decide." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time mumbled trying to decide and as if on cue, his horn lit up with green light. [/colour][colour=#696969]"It seems fortune favors the soldiers. I think Me and my 'siblings' will accompany you." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Gadget was taken aback. [/colour][colour=#0000CD]"Time?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time Spinner turned and gave an eerie, glass eyed stare. [/colour][colour=#696969]"We stand upon the precipice of Change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that Moment...and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It's only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly. A wise yet evil Unicorn told me that, and I think I understand him now." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time turned back to Shimmer. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Gadget go find Blitz." [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget scurried off to find his 'sister'. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Anyways it looks like we will accompany you, Ms.Shimmer."[/colour]

Shimmer smiled, strapping the last of her damaged armor on, [colour=#696969]"Glad to hear it. And you can just call me Shimmer, if you don't mind."[/colour]

~*~

Psyad had been watching the entire exchange in silence, perched on Torque's side. She felt him stir underneath her and she took off, looking down at him [colour=#a52a2a]"You better be friendly when you come completely to..."[/colour]

~*~

CloudDasher Grunted in frustration. She turned to the unicorn "[colour=#00FFFF]Im leaving it up to you. Please help him."[/colour] CloudDasher tunred to Reginae "[colour=#00FFFF]What now?[/colour]"

Reginae shrugged, standing up, [colour=#800080]"I don't know... I really don't know and it's ticking me off."[/colour]

/)*(\

Spitfire looked at the camera console after listening to The squad quarrel with itself. She smiled and flicked the console image over. she saw the Squad yet again. [colour=#FFD700]"Your 5 hallways and 2 flights of stairs away, guess this serves me right for Adding on eh? The doctor is just down that corridor, you should be hearing Him complaining about the condition he is in. Just follow his voice."[/colour]She said. She also clicked through a few more Cameras, [colour=#FFD700]"There are alot of Obsticales along the way, Broken pillars, rubble and .....oh no....... The container of Liquid thunder has spilled All over the 2nd floor hallway, dont touch it or it will fry your Nervous system beyond repair. There are a few containers still sitting around so beware of them..."[/colour] She said. She Flicked through the cameras again. [colour=#FFD700]"Keep an eye out for the recruits and any staff as you go. They may be trapped in other rooms so icant see what obsticles you will face." [/colour]She said into the intercom. She continued to look, [colour=#FFD700]"Rainbow Dash is somewhere in this jumbled mess as well i will try to find her if i can."[/colour]She said.

[colour=#b22222]"Understood."[/colour][colour=#000000] Carmus said, then began to walk down the hall, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Shrike, you go take care of the Doctor. I'd send Sagebrush, but I'll need her if we find anypony else."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shrike sighed, [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"I'm going to regret this in the long run, I am sure of it," [/colour][colour=#000000]He reaches back into his saddlebag, taking a few pouches from it and passing it between the rest of the team, [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"These are breaching charges. One or two should be enough to blow through most debris with little effect on the rest of the building. Be careful blowing through doors though. Never know what they're holding back.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He glided forward, towards where Spitfire had said the Doctor would be. Carmus, Alkaline and Sagebrush continued forward, gliding slightly above the floor.[/colour]

Alkaline tapped a door way, [colour=#c0c0c0]"Hey Cap, Shimmer, or your brother, would come in really handy with their life detecting masks right now. We've only got ID Tags for fellow Raptors, not Wonderbolts."[/colour]

[colour=#b22222]"I know," [/colour][colour=#000000] Carmus sighs, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"I wonder if they're heeding Shining Armor's orders..."[/colour]

/)*(\

Twilight Sparkle saw Lyria's trick and Shot a High level defence spell on Luna, when She tried to corrupt her it knocked her back and away from Luna. Shining armor Hit 4 Shadowbolts away with his Spell sword that he had summoned, the loss of Magical power to the shield Caused it to Faulter. He saw Lyria attacking in a mist form [colour=#008080]"Its not that easy you SNAKE!" [/colour]He shouted. He fired a spell at the mist, It knocked the mist away and into a wall. He spun around and Shot more spells, whenever a Enemy got to close Twilight delt with them with a shiled bash, She kept her ward spell on luna. The guards Were at war with the forces in the room, they dispatched the Foes with releative ease, except the shadow warriors.

Jet-Stream launched himself into the air and made a diving motion towards Shining Armor, energy arcing over his outstretched forlegs.

Shining armor Growled with theShadow Quarreling with him. He Shot a offesive attack at it, it was knocked backwards. He flipped around to help Twilight until Jet-Stream Tackled from behind. Electricity Stunned him but he yelled in anger, He turned and rolled with Jet on the floor. He eventually with enough Spells Knocked him off. He stood up and growled[colour=#008080]"I am tired of this Corruption Cud! Jet stream I thought you were better than this! Fight the Corruption!" [/colour]He demanded. He shot another spell at him Knocking him back long enough to whip around. He saw Dawn was now Corrupted, Twilight had backed up and lifted luna with her. She watched in horror at Dawn as she turned. Tears flowed from her eyes [colour=#800080]"d...Dawn Not you....too...." [/colour]She whimpered. Shining armor watched the royal guard fighting with the dark forces. they were winning for now but Eventually they would fall at this rate. They needed the Elements of Harmony and quick. He Shot a spell at Dawn Knocking her away from Twilight, He was taking any matters into his own hooves with force. He Galloped forward at Lyria and Engaged in Hoof to hoof Combat. He Swung left and right missing each attempt at a Blow. He yelled in frustration and Used his magic once more to Make a shockwave to Push Lyria back. He looked to Angel snapp,[colour=#008080] "You have to get through to Her somehow! We need to bring the real Lyria Back!"[/colour]

Lyria growled, and galloped towards Shining, smashing him square in the face with her hoof.

[colour=#ff0000]"Lyria is GONE! She is ours!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria's shadow yelled. Lyria kicked Shining again, and growled. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Gadget and Swift came approached Time. [/colour][colour=#800080]"So what's going on?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She asked. [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"We will be accompanying Shimmer on her mission. After all it can't hurt to have a medium level Magi-Unicorn who knows a bit of healing spells." [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Time even if that wasn't a terrible idea that I only understood half of, how are you going to keep up? Your magic is weak as is, you don't have wings, and I assume we're going to fly."[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"She's got you there Time." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time looked on the ground, he found an old set of what looked like SER armor. The mask was the main thing of importance there. He was unsure of who it belonged to but it looked like a colt so he ripped the mask off.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Gadget, could you take a look at the mask?"[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"If by that you mean see if I can make it for a Unicorn, then sorry, I'm not that kind of tinker. You would need to see Dawn about that."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time cursed under his breath and put the mask on. It conformed to his head, though his horn looked awkward as the helmet did not have a place for it so there was a rather odd lump above the Visor. The mask, did what was wanted though. It only covered his face but it managed to give him extra energy and the ability to jump higher to compensate for no wings. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Hopefully this will be fine."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Helmet looks like the helmet here:)[/colour]

185px-Fusion_Gravity_Suit_Scene.png

Angel Growled "[colour=#800000]Lyria, its me! Angel![/colour]" He yelled to her. Another ShadowBolt charged at him and he grabbed him using the velicity the ShadowBolt had created to fling him across the room. He looked up. He was behind her and Shining was to her front. "[colour=#800000]Give up Lyria! Before you get hurt![/colour]" Angel urged her.

CloudDasher Growled. "[colour=#00ffff]CUD![/colour]" She yelled. "[colour=#00ffff]Well there's nothing more we can do.[/colour]" She said in a angry tone. She got up and picked up her helmet. Two crimson hoofprints still on it. She put it on and trotted away a bit looking back at FlashBomb "[colour=#00ffff]Ill see you again Flashy, I promise[/colour]" She told him. She glanced over at [colour=#282828]Reginae "[/colour][colour=#00ffff]We have our Orders, Come on.. Were missing all the fun.[/colour]​" She said glumly. It was all up to the Unicorn and his Magic at this point. The two had done all they could to help FlashBomb. CloudDasher spread her wings and took off blazing towards Canterlot to support Shining Armor and the Royal Guard.

Lyria whimpered, and cowered in a corner.

[colour=#ff0000]"No. NO!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]The nightmares screamed, and urged Lyria to get up. She refused, and they growled in anger. They left her body, and Lyria turned back to herself. [/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"YOU COWARD!"[/colour][colour=#000000] They yelled, and threw her through the doorway and out the window at the end of he hall. She screamed, and landed in the Canterlot gardens. [/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"We'll take care of you OURSELVES!"[/colour][colour=#000000] The nightmares roared, and went in a berserk attack on the ponies in the room. [/colour]

Shining armor had fallen to the floor, he spat out blood and Lay there Incapitated for a couple moments. His head spun rapidly, nonetheless he got up and coughed. This confined space was Limiting their Defensive possablillities. He looked around for an exit only to find none. He Charged his Spell and Shot the wall, it gave way and left a gaping hole in the wall. He shook his head in exhaustion. He saw the large corruption spell As it lashed out at Ponies around the room, Many were falling ti its onslaught. He cursed under his breath. [colour=#008080]"Oh for the love of.... Jump everypony! We need to fall to a more stratiegic point!" [/colour]He shouted. He Ran and grabbed Twilight, she Squeaked in alarm, the spell holding luna pulled her out as well. they fell to the courtyard below. Shining armor activated a Spell to ease the fall. they hit the ground and rolled. Twilight groaned [colour=#800080]"I have wings you know!" [/colour]She complained. The guards followed soon after down to the courtyard. They landed and began defending once more. A raptor team had finnaly arrived and Began to jump into the fray. Shining armor Activated his comms [colour=#008080]"We are on our last legs here? Where are the elements?" [/colour]He demanded. [colour=#EE82EE]"We have Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie pie. Raimbow dash is missing." [/colour]The female officer voice responded. Shining armor sighed and Knocked a shadowbolt back, [colour=#008080]"Well Where the Tarterus is She!?" [/colour]He asked. The female voice responded again, [colour=#EE82EE]"Last known location was at the Wonderbolt Academy, Camus and his squad are currently there searching for Survivors."[/colour] Shining armor felt his blood boil, Carmus had Disobeyed an order? He was about to comm them in and chew them out but held his Temper. He clicked on the comms to Carmus's squad [colour=#008080]"Carmus! What are you and your Squad doing there!? I ordered a full scale retreat!"[/colour] He barked. He took a breath, [colour=#008080]"But that doesnt matter now.... We need you to find The Element of Loyalty and bring her here! You must hurry![/colour] He said. He thought for just a moment [colour=#008080]" you know what just send her here with one of you, the rest of your squad search for survivors, I may have been just a little rash on the Abandon all Wounded order, I should have thought that through more."[/colour]He said. He kicked a few shadowbolts back and Defended Twilight and Luna, he would do so even if it meant his own death.

Spitfire sat back in her chair and Watched the cameras, She Flipped back and forth between them befor a rainbow colour caught her Attention. She flipped back to the mess hall camera to see Rainbow Dash Trapped by rubble from every which way. She turned on the Intercom [colour=#FFD700]"Ive found Rainbow dash.... She is In the mess hall, that is just down the hall and to the right of the medical clinic."[/colour]She announced.

CloudDasher Growled. "[colour=#00ffff]CUD![/colour]" She yelled. "[colour=#00ffff]Well there's nothing more we can do.[/colour]" She said in a angry tone. She got up and picked up her helmet. Two crimson hoofprints still on it. She put it on and trotted away a bit looking back at FlashBomb "[colour=#00ffff]Ill see you again Flashy, I promise[/colour]" She told him. She glanced over at [colour=#282828]Reginae "[/colour][colour=#00ffff]We have our Orders, Come on.. Were missing all the fun.[/colour]​" She said glumly. It was all up to the Unicorn and his Magic at this point. The two had done all they could to help FlashBomb. CloudDasher spread her wings and took off blazing towards Canterlot to support Shining Armor and the Royal Guard.

Reginae sighed, then followed Cloud Dasher.

~*~

[colour=#000000]Gadget and Swift came approached Time. [/colour][colour=#800080]"So what's going on?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She asked. [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"We will be accompanying Shimmer on her mission. After all it can't hurt to have a medium level Magi-Unicorn who knows a bit of healing spells." [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Time even if that wasn't a terrible idea that I only understood half of, how are you going to keep up? Your magic is weak as is, you don't have wings, and I assume we're going to fly."[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"She's got you there Time." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time looked on the ground, he found an old set of what looked like SER armor. The mask was the main thing of importance there. He was unsure of who it belonged to but it looked like a colt so he ripped the mask off.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Gadget, could you take a look at the mask?"[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"If by that you mean see if I can make it for a Unicorn, then sorry, I'm not that kind of tinker. You would need to see Dawn about that."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time cursed under his breath and put the mask on. It conformed to his head, though his horn looked awkward as the helmet did not have a place for it so there was a rather odd lump above the Visor. The mask, did what was wanted though. It only covered his face but it managed to give him extra energy and the ability to jump higher to compensate for no wings. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Hopefully this will be fine."[/colour]

Shimmer smiled at the three of them, spreading her wings and flapping them a few times to get the blood circulating through them, then lifted herself into the air, [colour=#696969]"Let's get going!"[/colour]

/)*(\

Shining armor had fallen to the floor, he spat out blood and Lay there Incapitated for a couple moments. His head spun rapidly, nonetheless he got up and coughed. This confined space was Limiting their Defensive possablillities. He looked around for an exit only to find none. He Charged his Spell and Shot the wall, it gave way and left a gaping hole in the wall. He shook his head in exhaustion. He saw the large corruption spell As it lashed out at Ponies around the room, Many were falling ti its onslaught. He cursed under his breath. [colour=#008080]"Oh for the love of.... Jump everypony! We need to fall to a more stratiegic point!" [/colour]He shouted. He Ran and grabbed Twilight, she Squeaked in alarm, the spell holding luna pulled her out as well. they fell to the courtyard below. Shining armor activated a Spell to ease the fall. they hit the ground and rolled. Twilight groaned [colour=#800080]"I have wings you know!" [/colour]She complained. The guards followed soon after down to the courtyard. They landed and began defending once more. A raptor team had finnaly arrived and Began to jump into the fray. Shining armor Activated his comms [colour=#008080]"We are on our last legs here? Where are the elements?" [/colour]He demanded. [colour=#EE82EE]"We have Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie pie. Raimbow dash is missing." [/colour]The female officer voice responded. Shining armor sighed and Knocked a shadowbolt back, [colour=#008080]"Well Where the Tarterus is She!?" [/colour]He asked. The female voice responded again, [colour=#EE82EE]"Last known location was at the Wonderbolt Academy, Camus and his squad are currently there searching for Survivors."[/colour] Shining armor felt his blood boil, Carmus had Disobeyed an order? He was about to comm them in and chew them out but held his Temper. He clicked on the comms to Carmus's squad [colour=#008080]"Carmus! What are you and your Squad doing there!? I ordered a full scale retreat!"[/colour] He barked. He took a breath, [colour=#008080]"But that doesnt matter now.... We need you to find The Element of Loyalty and bring her here! You must hurry![/colour] He said. He thought for just a moment [colour=#008080]" you know what just send her here with one of you, the rest of your squad search for survivors, I may have been just a little rash on the Abandon all Wounded order, I should have thought that through more."[/colour]He said. He kicked a few shadowbolts back and Defended Twilight and Luna, he would do so even if it meant his own death.

Spitfire sat back in her chair and Watched the cameras, She Flipped back and forth between them befor a rainbow colour caught her Attention. She flipped back to the mess hall camera to see Rainbow Dash Trapped by rubble from every which way. She turned on the Intercom [colour=#FFD700]"Ive found Rainbow dash.... She is In the mess hall, that is just down the hall and to the right of the medical clinic."[/colour]She announced.

Jet growled as he was kicked back. He hit his head on a shattered pillar, the jagged rocks smacking the back of his head through his helmet. He shook his head, dazed. Jet-Stream watched the retreat through blurred vision. He shook his head again, trying to clear his thoughts.

~*~

Carmus sighed as Shining Armor's transmission came through, [colour=#b22222]"Yes, yes I did. I'm a descendant of the Sentinels, Shining Armor, my sense of honor is to strong to leave comrades behind!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Spitfire came over the coms, announcing that she just located Rainbow Dash. Carmus turned to Alkaline, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Akaline! Get to the mess hall! Check any doorways along the way, see if you can find the staff or recruits, but whatever you do, make sure you get Rainbow out of there! She is critical to our victory here."[/colour]

Alkaline nodded and took off down the way.

[colour=#000000]Shining Armor came over the coms once more, stating he may have been brash in the heat of the moment, and that he was to send one of his Squad back to Canterlot while the rest remained, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Understood. Oh, and I have good news. We've located Rainbow Dash. One of the Raptors is on his way to retrieve her. I'm working my way towards Spitfire, while Sergeant Shrike is retrieving another survivor, Doctor Argon. I'll be sending Shrike to you."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He tapped into Shrike's comm, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"New plan. You're going to Canterlot. Sagebrush will take over retrieval of Argon."[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"Make up your mind already Captain! *sigh* Understood. I'll head out straight away."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Carmus turned to Sagebrush, who nodded and backtracked. He then turned to the intercom, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Spitfire, see if you can't tap into my helmet's comm, it'll be more efficient. I'm going to continue working my way towards you."[/colour]

Flashbomb Watched the Squad Start to leave, he sighed and Coughed, His pain was coming back in waves. He realized that the Medivac had stayed along with him. The overseer watched the team fly away. He Spat out a stick he had Been chewing on. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Brilliant job team, youve gotten one soldier back on her hooves. Well not really, that time Fellow did alot of the work."[/colour] He said. He watched them a momet later then turned around, He trotted over to Flashbomb. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Well then son, looks like your in a bind. I think this will be a great Practice for Arc Angel here! Am i right Lad?"[/colour]He said hitting him on the back. He chuckled and Trotted over to the Rover. He Opened it up and Got a Surgery field table. He Set it up and Set up a heart rate monitor. He Trotted over to Flashbomb, He motioned for the medics to get ready to move him. The team trotted up and slowly but surely moved him onto the surgery table. Flashbomb Moaned slightly In pain. The overseer Chuckled, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Its all on your shoulders Now Arc, Looks like his Forelimb is done for though, Just a hint." [/colour]He Said with a tone of Ammusement.

Spitfire sighed, [colour=#ffd700]"I guess i could, i just gota connect this to the Broken mask model flashbomb had left here." [/colour]She said As she rewired the Wires into the Mask componant. It sparked and Popped She got shocked and Squeaked, Her head hit the Desk. [colour=#FFD700]"Ow.ow.ow!" [/colour]

"Wait, broken?"

Carmus cursed slightly, calling back through the intercom, "Hey! Are you alright?! Dangit, that was a stupid suggestion. Sorry about that Spitfire."

He looked up, then down to the pouch tucked under his wing, then back to the intercom, "I should be below you pretty soon, right? I think I might have one more stupid suggestion that should work a little better than that last one..."

~*~

"Alkaline? Sagebrush? You guys getting this?"

Shrike said through his helmet's communications array. Alkaline and Sagebrush responded in the positive, "What do you need Sergeant?"

Sagebrush asked.

Shrike chuckled slightly, "I think the Captain's a bit distracted. Shining Armor said to send one of us back with Rainbow Dash. Alkaline, since you're on your way to get her, you'll be accompanying her back to Canterlot. Sage, I have things over here handled, get back to the Captain."

"Understood." They both chimed in unison.

Shrike cut communications and continued to work his way to the infirmary, occasionally calling out to the Doctor.

~*~

Alkaline continued down the way to the mess hall, keeping himself in the air lest there be something unfriendly on the floor. He came to the entrance to the mess hall, looking it over.

~*~

Sagebrush tapped on a door as she made her way back to Carmus, before pulling on the handle to open it, speaking to herself, "Really wish Cap hasn't sent Shimmer away with the others. Could really use we mask right about now... Wonder when we'll get those things?"

She gave the door one last tug and looked inside.

Arc's eyes went wide. He stepped back a bit. [colour=#8b4513]"Me..I?"[/colour] He started to get really nervous. His eyes started to scan over the surgery table. He looked at all of the tools and what not and they just made him more and more nervous. Arc looked up at the Overseer. He figured he would know what to do. Since his training and all. He wasn't ready at all.

Arc gulped and moved closer to Flashbomb who was laying on the table. He examined his wounds. He had an idea of what to do but he didn't start yet. He looked over at Flash's face who was moaning in pain. He chuckled nervously and smiled a bit. [colour=#8b4513]"Hey..there..Flash.."[/colour] He chuckled again.