The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

Lyria stood slowly, and whimpered. She was pretty sure she had broken something. What, she didn't know. She had to help her friends. She looked up to the window that was now shattered, and saw Dawn's familiar face peeking out the window.

Dawn looked down at Lyria, and then at the shadows.[colour=#40e0d0]"Now I know why my mother made me a Princess. I'm the Princess of the Shadow's!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn took off into the sky, and her horn glowed. The shadow's stopped attacking, and they looked at her. A giant beam of light appeared from her magic, and the shadow's screamed and cowered back into the corners.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"No... [/colour]NO!!" [colour=#000000]The Nightmares screamed, and returned back to Lyria down below.[/colour][colour=#ff0000] "We need you, even though your a pathetic weakling." [/colour][colour=#000000]They took over Lyria once more, and she flew up to Dawn. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"L[/colour][colour=#ff0000]is[/colour][colour=#800080]te[/colour][colour=#ff0000]n[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#800080]h[/colour][colour=#ff0000]e[/colour][colour=#800080]r[/colour][colour=#ff0000]e[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#800080]D[/colour][colour=#ff0000]a[/colour][colour=#800080]w[/colour][colour=#ff0000]n, [/colour][colour=#800080]b[/colour][colour=#ff0000]r[/colour][colour=#800080]i[/colour][colour=#ff0000]n[/colour][colour=#800080]g[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#ff0000]b[/colour][colour=#800080]a[/colour][colour=#ff0000]c[/colour][colour=#800080]k[/colour][colour=#ff0000] o[/colour][colour=#800080]u[/colour][colour=#ff0000]r[/colour] [colour=#800080]S[/colour][colour=#ff0000]h[/colour][colour=#800080]a[/colour][colour=#ff0000]d[/colour][colour=#800080]o[/colour][colour=#ff0000]w[/colour][colour=#800080]s[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#ff0000]o[/colour][colour=#800080]r[/colour][colour=#ff0000] r[/colour][colour=#800080]e[/colour][colour=#ff0000]c[/colour][colour=#800080]e[/colour][colour=#ff0000]i[/colour][colour=#800080]v[/colour][colour=#ff0000]e[/colour] [colour=#800080]a[/colour][colour=#ff0000]n[/colour] [colour=#800080]u[/colour][colour=#ff0000]n[/colour][colour=#800080]n[/colour][colour=#ff0000]e[/colour][colour=#800080]e[/colour][colour=#ff0000]d[/colour][colour=#800080]e[/colour][colour=#ff0000]d[/colour][colour=#800080] p[/colour][colour=#ff0000]u[/colour][colour=#800080]n[/colour][colour=#ff0000]i[/colour][colour=#800080]s[/colour][colour=#ff0000]h[/colour][colour=#800080]m[/colour][colour=#ff0000]e[/colour][colour=#800080]n[/colour][colour=#ff0000]t[/colour][colour=#800080]!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria screamed, and growled. Dawn kicked Lyria square in the chest, and looked at her old friend, obviously tired, worn out, and broken inside that beast she was trapped in.

Lyria kicked Dawn back, sending her down in the middle of Twilight and Shining Armor. [/colour]

(recap) Again

Shining armor called all units back to canterlot after Lyria infiltrated the shield

They have had a stand off with her and Were going to battle to keep Luna safe from the darkness

the darkness Says that they dont need luna any more but want to Banish her to the moon

Battle ensues.

Shining armor Calls for Team at the academy to Find Rainbow dash for the elements of harmony to work

At the Academy

Team is searching for survivors

Spitfire is leading them through the ruins

Rainbow dash is stuck in the mess hall

The doctor (not that one) Is stuck in the infirmary

The team is implied to find rainbow dash and get her to Canterlot.

Spitfire shocked herself trying to Jury rig a mask

At cloudsdale

Flashbomb tells cloud dasher to leave after the command to abandon all wounded goes through

She finnaly gives up after the arguement and goes to fight with shinning armor with the rest of the Squad

The medical Squad still remained behind to Help Flashbomb, Arc is tasked to preform surgery or try to Heal him with magic, Though it seems fruitless. (Flashbomb may as well die....jk :) )

So yea thats whats going on.........yep.......

(Chyrsilis could try to assault Canterlot, or the remains of the academy. I think you've done something with Soarin already so I don't know where he is right now.)

[colour=#696969]"Right." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said as he followed behind, Shimmer. His Mind raced with the thoughts he was having.[/colour]

(Italics means thoughts!)

[colour=#696969]"I wonder if my house is okay. NeverMore should be fine, she can take care of herself but the house would be difficult. I really should go and get my pocket Watch, but I guess the less chance to activate Deity the better. Shimmer is really pretty. I should fin...wait did I just think Shimmer as pretty?"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Yes." [/colour][colour=#000000]Deity said in a bored and monotoned voice.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Well...I'm not wrong. She is kind of cute and she's really smart. Plus she is quite interesting. Though I haven't dated since Silver Star and that was kind of awkward. Still maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to bust out the old flirt book."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"I think that's a terrible idea."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"You think every Idea I have is terrible."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Because they are."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Shut Up, Deity."[/colour]

(Just so everyone knows, When deity talks and is not infecting Time it's only in his head.)

(Crysalis will try to absorb the love in canterlot only to be told that There is none by The darkness, She gets mad and attacks the darkness Thus redeeming herself. Soarin could try to help retrieve rd or somethin.)

Angelsnapp entered the room "[colour=#800000]Am I the only one whose arrived so far?[/colour]" He asked. Suddenly Lyria reappeared through the window and kicked Dawn into the two pony's. Angel trotted in front of them, Blocking the Path between lyria and them. "[colour=#800000]If you want them.. Youll have to go through me.. Darlin[/colour]" He said with a smart alecky grin.

CloudDasher could see Canterlot in the distance now. She speed up and tried to get there faster. She looked behind her, [colour=#282828]Reginae Was still fallowing. She looked ahead. Not much longer would they need to fly to get there. CloudDasher was the first to land a hoof on the castle grounds. "[/colour][colour=#00ffff]Ill go up through the bottom, You flank them from the top. Ill see you in a bit." [/colour]​She said entering the front entrance.

[colour=#800080]"And lets try not to get ourselves killed."[/colour][colour=#000000] Reginae says, before flying off.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]~*~[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Carmus flies up and taps the ceiling with a hoof, speaking to himself, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"These should be able to bust through easily enough, without causing unnecessary damages to the rest of the structure..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He takes a few charges out of the pouch, tossing them in his hoof a few times, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Spitfire, I'd suggest getting airborne. I don't know where these'll break through."[/colour]

~*~

Sagebrush stepped into the room she'd opened. She'd half expected to get doused by liquid thunder, but luckily there was none to be seen. She lifted herself into the air, scanning the interior of the space and calling, [colour=#006400]"Hello? Anypony in here? This is Medical Officer Sagebrush of Raptor Squadron Ensis, Flight 04. I'm here to help."[/colour]

~*~

Alkaline flew through the entrance to the mess hall slowly after clearing some debris, raising his voice slightly as he spoke, [colour=silver]"Miss Rainbow Dash, I believe I heard you were in need of some assistance? This is Barrager Alkaline, Raptor Squadron Ensis. If you are able, please respond."[/colour]

Shining armor Helped Dawn to her hooves, He felt Fatigue taking its toll on him.4 Shadowbolts charged at him. He Knocked 2 of them Away and brought a conjured Hammer onto the 3rd, He was struck across the face and Staggered. The shadowbolt knocked him back and He growled in pain. He heard Maniacal Laughter above him, He looked up to see a dark coloured Red Pegasus whom was watching above ( Thunder Swift) [colour=#FF0000]"Its over Armor! Your forces Dwindle and your morale has burned away! You have your back to the wall! Now be a good little unicorn and Give us luna!" [/colour]He cackled. Shining armor cursed Under his breath and Activated his comm [colour=#008080]"Hurry up and get Rainbow dash here! We are out of ground." [/colour]He said to the team at the Academy. He looked back up only to see Thunder swift dive bombing for him. He met him With a hit across the muzzle sending the Shadowbolt Tumbling. He coughed in exhaustion and Faultered. Twilight looked To Dawn [colour=#800080]"Dawn..... We need to buy some time, I could probably try to Distract her but i ned some ideas." [/colour]She whispered. The battle raged on yet again between the guards in the courtyard and The Hordes attacking them. Chances at Victory seemed slim.

Flashbomb coughed a bit and Smiled weakly at Arc [colour=#0000FF]"I figured Shining Armor called for a full retreat, Why are you still here?" [/colour]He said to Arc. The Overseer awnsered [colour=#A9A9A9]"Because we Dont Leave anypony behind, weather it was an order or not." [/colour]He said in a wise Raspy tone. He saw how Nervous Arc was and Chuckled, He patted the Unicorn on the back. [colour=#A9A9A9]"You honestly dont have to do the surgery if you dont wish Arc. Your a unicorn use your magic, But i dont think you could restore his forelimb." [/colour]He said with a humerous tone. He grabbed a Shot of Sleeping Tree serum [colour=#A9A9A9]"You could use this to give you a boost like that other lad did. But I would be carefull with it as well, it could still stop your heart solid if you over do it." [/colour]He said. He saw That he was still uncertain [colour=#A9A9A9]"Or as well we could let him die..... But you know...." [/colour]He said. He really hoped that Arc would step up to save This pegasus. It was a test that would prove to him weather he Was ready for a higher rank. But it was more of a game for the Overseer, he wanted to see how he would do under pressure.

Spitfire didnt respond, she figured that He had a Idea that would mean Something was going to get blown up. She did as told and flew from the floor ready for anything.

[colour=silver]"I'm doing the best I can Captain Shining Armor!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Alkaline responded. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]He lifted himself higher and scanned the room. Spying a patch of rainbow colouring among the rubble, he swooped down, [/colour][colour=silver]"Well, that explains her lack of answering." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Alkaline set about clearing the rubble from around Rainbow.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Jet-Stream stumbled over to the busted out window, still slightly dazed. He was thinking clearer now, if only a little. He growled beneath his breath as he observed the fighting. In his mind he was going to help Shining, but his body refused to listen to him.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Carmus planted two charges on the ceiling, and dashed down the hallway. They glistened once and blew a decent sized hole through it, and the floor above. Carmus flew back and up through the dust y opening into the room above, speaking quietly to himself, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"That went a little better than expected."[/colour]

Arc smiled at Flashbomb. [colour=#daa520]"They did call a full recall...but I wanted to stay. Nopony left behind you know." [/colour]He actually had no idea if Flashbomb could hear him. But if he did then he hoped his words helped. Arc turned to the Overseer who pretty much told him he had two choices. Either perform surgery or let Flash die. Arc didn't want him to die...but he had never even met this pony before. But he couldn't let him die. Arc closed his eyes and shook his head a bit. He started to mumble under his breath, "Why me" a few times. Then he stopped and came back.

Arc moved closer to the Overseer and took the Serum. He levitated it out in front of him. He had a determined look on his face. He stared at the Overseer and said, [colour=#daa520]"Nopony left behind."[/colour] He then trotted over to Flashbomb and stared at him. He was still in horrible shape. Why couldn't he just regenerate? Oh well. Arc took a deep breath and then slowly brought the serum down to Flashbomb for him to take it.

He then pretty much forced the serum into Flashbomb and watched him drift off. He knew that if he took to much or to little then the repercussions would be horrible. And by that he means Flashbomb would die...just like the Overseer said. Arc actually was a bit nervous. He just hoped that he wouldn't kill him.

The overseer stared at Arc angel with reprieve, He had just taken the Serum that he was supposed to take to Imrove his magic and Forced it into Flashbomb's chest. He was about to yell out but then saw Flashbomb drift off into slumber. He breathed slowly and steadily. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Lad.....You were supposed to take it, not give it to him.....you may have just...." [/colour]He said to Arc only to Be interrupted by the heart rate monitor, He looked at the numbers and watched the BPM lower then stabilize at a certain point. It was as though it was a Seditive. He then saw that Flashbomb's Magika Count had risen, Any healing magic preformed on him would Work 10X beter than it once did. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Arc you Crazy Fool!" [/colour]He complimented the field medic. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Well guess you better Finnish the job on his wounds, We need to do something about his foreleg though."[/colour]

Rainbow dash Lay in the rubble Knocked out cold, She had been in this state for awhile now ever since A loud flash took ahold of the whole building. She had come too somewhat and felt the rubble being Moved around her. She had a throbbing head ache and Her whole body hurt. She groaned When the weight of A Cloud pillar was lifted from her.

Spitfire heard a sound then a Explosion Sent things in her office flying. She Grunted a bit when a piece hit her. She brushed it off and heard Carmus Whispering [colour=#B22222]"That went a little better than Expected." [/colour]She chuckled. [colour=#FFD700]"Better? you desroyed my office! Not that it was broken enough!" [/colour]She joked in a light tone. She was about to say more until a Rumbling noise took ahold of the Building. A crack could be heard in the distance [colour=#FFD700]"That....cant be good." [/colour]

Doctor Argon had The worst day so far, 3 cadets came in with flight injuries, A staff member had came in with complaints of a nose bleed and now he was stuck here in the rubble of his once proud Infirmary. Medications and medical remidies lay splayed on the floor. Containers of Liquid were spilled all over the place and Notes were torn and Broken. He growled as he gathered up everything. He heard a distant voice (SageBrush) But didnt listen. [colour=#008000]"All ma bloody work! Gone! Poof! No respect what so evar." [/colour]He said in a accent. (not typos)

Two recruits lay In the hallway, one was caught under the ceiling that had collapsed after the blast a long time ago. The mare cried as she tried to keep the stallion alive. [colour=#EE82EE]"Please Gust dont fall asleep! Help is on the way! Please dont die..." [/colour]She whimpered. The stallion Was barely awake and was close to giving in [colour=#2F4F4F]"Whisper......I cant keep awake for much longer.. You need to go.....Its not safe here....."[/colour]He breathed. whisper's eyes Dialated [colour=#EE82EE]"Dont say that! Your going to make it i swear! Dont go! Oh Celestia no!" [/colour]She squeaked. The tears were running down her face in droves now. She heard a distant voice that made her heart jump, [colour=#008000]"Hello? Anypony Here?This is Medical Officer Sagebrush of Raptor Sqadron Ensis, Flight 04 Im here to help."[/colour] Whisper got up with her torn Cadet uniform Her wings flapped in hope [colour=#EE82EE]"Over here! Please help! My friend is greatly hurt! Please! He wont last long!"[/colour]

Arc glanced over at the Heart monitor. It..stabilized? Arc couldn't believe it actually worked. He looked up at the Overseer. He figured he could either be all snooty about what he just did and act like he knew that would happen all along..or he could just be normal and just act amazed. He decided to just act normal. But he would keep the not knowing what would have happened bit to himself.

Arc then stared down at Flash's foreleg. It was a mess. It was quite gross to look at really. But out of Arc's disgust he got an idea. He figured the overseer would tell him the idea was stupid and say it would never work. Arc started to do a few calculations in his head. He then turned to the Overseer and said, [colour=#daa520]"What if we got rid of his current foreleg and replaced it with a new one? A bionic one. That way he could you know..still have a leg." [/colour]Arc looked over Flash. He was sure the operation would work if they tried. [colour=#daa520]"I figured I could cast a spell and keep it up while I performed the operation. You know to keep him from bleeding out and such. I'm sure we have a bionic leg around here. Somewhere. I hope." [/colour]He gave the Overseer a nervous chuckle and a half smile followed along.

Soarin saw the explosion on his way to the academy and sped it up faster as he landed nearby and saw Spitfire and just stared for a second before slowly approaching and calmly saying, "I knew you would make it, but where's RD?" he asked her as he looked around and tried not to cry at the destruction, "I heard the explosion on my way here, is the place still unstable?" he asked her and heard the crack also and looked around, "That answers my question, come on, lets gt to a safer area,"

Chrysalis soon reached Canterlot with her Hive and looked around, "I cannot smell it, where is it," she looked around, "Changlings spread out, find the love!" she growled and the army began to swarm the area.

(OOC: I can't think of anything to comment with Shim and them D: )

Alkaline set himself down lightly next to Rainbow after he shove the pillar aside, wincing slightly, "I would ask if you were OK, but I can plainly see that'd be a stupid question," he pokes her gently, "Miss Dash, can you hear me?"

~*~

Carmus grinned as he replied, "Maah, just gives you another excuse to renovate. Again."

The Captain looked warily at Soarin' as he showed up, remembering what Velocity had said about the Changeling. He decided not to mention that, yet, "Rainbow is in the mess hall. One of my soldiers is retrieving her as we speak-" he stopped midspeech at the rumbling, he winced, "I knew that using breach charges in an unstable building was a bad idea," then the crack came, "Yeah. Leaving this area sounds like a good idea. Let's go!"

~*~

"Doctor Argon! This is Sergeant Shrike of Flight 04, Raptor Squadron Ensis! I'm here to help you get out of here!" Shrike called out for the umpteenth time. He sighed as all he heard was the Doctor ranting on in a thick accent. Shrike flapped closer to the voice, "Serioisly, Doc, shut up an lets go!"

(OOC: Ever heard Church from Red Vs Blue? Imagine that's how Shrike sounds.)

~*~

Sagebrush flapped her way quickly over to Whisper, setting herself down and taking in the seen with one swift glance. She winced slightly, but quickly hid it as she began to take supplies from her kit, "Can you tell me your name?"

She asked Gust. After he replied, she nodded, "And you?"

She asked Whisper, without looking at her. She gnawed her lip. She's death with ponies slashed, bit, shot and a plethora of other situations, but he had usually been there right away. She had no idea how long this stallion had been this way, and he certainly didn't look good. Sagebrush was unsure she could save him, but she'd be cursed if she didn't do her best, "How long ago did this happen?"

She asked Whisper.

Soarin' froze, "What, is she ok?" he spun over looking at him, the worry that swept his face couldn't be described in simple word, "I'm sorry Spitfire, I have to make sure she is ok!" he said and tore off, weaving in and out of the halls and around the rubble, "how could they do this? This isn't right at all," he said as he saw the destruction. It took him mere minutes, only having had to slow for derbies, and landed and closed his eyes as he saw her, she was so hurt, he looked at the other pony and sighed as he slowly approached, and closed his eyes, "You can kill me afterwards, I don't care, I'll be weak enough," he said solemnly as he rested his head on rainbow Dash's and they both began to glow a lovely baby blue, but as the aura became stronger and full of more love, Soarin's body became black and he slowly changed back to his changeling form. The aura protected him from all physical attacks and most magical attacks while he healed her, tears streamed down his face, "Your not dying on us!" he cried, "I thought I lost you once...not again!"

[would really really prefer you don't kill him, after all he is Soarin']

Alkaline merely watched as Soarin' healed Rainbow, his mouth partially open as the words he was about to say froze in his throat. His go to reaction was to aim his rifle at the Changeling, but that was far as it went. After the healing was for he merely said, "Well... Huh. That happened."

He looked from Rainbow, then back, realization dawning across his face, "Ooooh, you're that Changeling that Sentinel Shimmer mentioned, aren't you? Honestly, I don't really care what you are. So long as you don't try hurting anypony, I won't blow you full of holes," the silvery stallion shrugged, "Simple enough really."

He nodded and then turned away and coughed up blood onto the floor nearby, "M..May I ask for love, It won't hurt, I just need a little," he looked back as a small stream of blood came from the left side of his cheek. He slowly sat next to rainbow and closed his eyes, taking a Soarin form again and waiting a response

"Uh... Sure? I guess?" Alkaline said. This wasn't really a normal question, but then again, Changeling and all that, "Take what you need. It's mainly just gonna be brotherly love, but hey. Whatever works," he glances around before asking, "Do you know what that rumble was..?"

Soarin stood next to him and closed his eyes for a few seconds before he sighed contemptly and shoof a bit and stretched with a small smile and looked over, "I believe someone said something about using charges or something, I was more worried about RD so I wasn't fully listening"

Spitfire nodded to Carmus, [colour=#FFD700]"Yea we need to go," [/colour]She said as the room began to crumble. She looked to The changeling who claimed that He knew Rainbow dash and That he needed to see her now. She only nodded in responce, The changeling took off and She sighed. [colour=#FFD700]"First the Academy falls apart and now A changeling is in our midst." [/colour]She said with a chuckle. She watched the Walls began to form cracks, her Office Started to buckle. [colour=#FFD700]"Lets get going." [/colour]She said. She got up and followed Carmus out of the Hole he had blasted in the floor. She looked around, The way he had come from had collapsed now and a barrel of Sunray Fluid leaked onto the floor[colour=#FFD700]"For what reason i thought it to be a good idea to buy elements for training i have no idea. Dont get within 10 feet of that or it will singe you beyond belief." [/colour]She said. She wished the changeling would have waited so they couldve kept on eye on him. She Looked at a door that was buckling in on itself, [colour=#FFD700]"We are going to have to Detour through some of these rooms to escape with our hides. Follow me." [/colour]She said. She kicked the door down and Ran through, She made sure Carmus was right behind her the whoke time. They bobbed and weaved through the Rooms and passages, Some containing training Equipment, food, Beds, Records and other things. The Rumbling got worse and worse . The walls started to fall, Supports buckled, the roof began to cave in, and with all of this It sent More barrels that stored Varius elements everywhere. Frostbite essence fell around them chilling them instantly. Sunray fluid Burned the hair on their coats. And Liquid thunder Threatened to Wipe their Central Nervous systems. They had just gotten to the home strech and The exit seemed clear until A pipeline with built up pressure Blew and sent Spitfire Shreaking into a Room. Before Carmus could react the Way in had been blocked by falling debris.

Doctor Argon heard a voice yell at him yet again. He had ignored it once more and continued doing his work. Eventualy he heard the Voice again and Grunted in frustration. "Seriously doc shut up and Come on!" He heard the stallion say. He turned his green gaze to a barrier of Debris, he saw two eyes looking at him through a gap. He Trotte over, [colour=#008000]"Lad ye need to learn to Hold yer tounge and Respect your Elders! I worked hard to Harvest these Tonics and what appens to them!? They get wasted like las weeks Cud! And furthermore....." [/colour]He bouted but a rumble had caught his attention, [colour=#008000]"Ah no.....This not be good.....The Building She is groaning.....Falling apart...." [/colour]He said as he examined the walls as cracks began to develop.

Gust had groaned as Sagebrush came to his aid. He had told her his name and Now she was talking with Whisper. Whisper's emotions were bouncing back and forth. She was panicing pretty badly now and Now that Sagebrush had arrived it ebbed it only so much. She Tried to think when Sage had asked how long ago it had happened. [colour=#EE82EE]"Um...well ever since the Initial Explosion he has been here. The pillar fell and He pushed me out of the way. He has been triapped ever since.... I cant move the pillar...." [/colour]She whimpered. Gust coughed hard, this time blood came in a wave. Whisper Began to cry and Crouched nearby her friend. [colour=#EE82EE]"Dont worry Gust.....She is going to help you.....and you will be ok.....Just stay awake...." [/colour]She said. The building suddenly Lurched and The pillar fell further onto Gust. He cried out in agony, Whisper panicked and Held onto his Hoof [colour=#EE82EE]"Oh dear celestia no! Pleae no! Gust!" [/colour]She cried. Gust was barely even there now and his breathing grew shallow. [colour=#2F4F4F]"Whisper......I have to tell you something....." [/colour]He breathed, his Voice barely Audioable now. Whisper was in tears she drew closer to him [colour=#EE82EE]"Gust please....you need your Strength..." [/colour]She pleaded. Gust coughed as the pillar crushed him, [colour=#2F4F4F]"No whisper.....Im finnished.....I want you to know that i have enjoyed meeting a mare like you.....And im so happy that i have known you....." [/colour][colour=#EE82EE]"No! Dont say that! Please Gust!" [/colour][colour=#2F4F4F]"Whisper......you were Put here on this planet to do wonderfull things......I believe in you whisper, Your wonderbolt material and Your the Kindest pony i know.....i.....i...................Always.........."[/colour] Gust Choked out. His Eyes trailed off and he was gone. Whisper began to Freak out, [colour=#EE82EE]"Gust? Gust! OH NO! GUST! PLEASE DONT DIE! PLEASE! OH MY STARS NO!!" [/colour]She Screached. She Tried to lift the pillar off of her friend. But she had failed and Crumbled into a heap of Tears and Cries of pain and loss. The bulding rumbled and More cracks began to form The building had began to fall apart around them.

Rainbow dash felt A wampth come over her. She had Felt her wounds Dissapear and Wade into nothingness. She lay there still asleep and Her body started to recover. The room around them Began to Rumble.

The overseer Nodded [colour=#A9A9A9]"Yes that is a good idea, But i dont have a Bionic forelimb, I will have to build one. It will take me some time. If you think you could preform this task i will help any way i can." [/colour]He said in his insightful tone.

Shining armor and the Royal guard were on their last hairs of Defence. they fought hard alongside Angel snapp to try to keep Luna safe from the Darkness that surrounded them. They needed Reinforcements terribly.

[ he was Soarin [pegasus] when Spitfire saw him]

Soarin heard the rumble and slowly lifted Dash onto his back and made sure she was secure, using a bit of magic to hold her there lightly, so if she woke and began to freak for some reason she wouldn't fall, with that he turned to the other pony, "Come on, we gotta go, this place is falling apart!"

Shimmer looked back at the ponies following her. They were coming up on Canterlot quickly. Velocity flew alongside her, his wounded leg wrapped in a temporary bandage. Torque ha woken up and luckily not tried to kill anypony he followed closely behind them without question, Psyad perched on his back. Gallium, Reginae and Anomaly flew silently near the middle of the group. Then there was Gadget, Swift Blitz and the Unicorn, Time Spinner, "He's an interesting one... I'll have to pay him back for healing me somehow. Maybe a drink or something.... Oh, pfff, listen to yourself Shimmer. Don't think about such things till this is blown over... I hope every pony else is OK..."

~*~

Alkaline nodded slowly, "Yeah..."

He took off, towards the nearest exit.

~*~

Sagebrush but her lip as the building lurched, causing the pillar to further crush the pony beneath it. Whisper was in near hysterics now, and Gust was no longer living. Sagebrush scooped we supplies back Into her pouch, standing up and wrapping her hooves around Whisper, "Come on, we need to get out of here! There's nothing more we can do for him."

~*~

Shrike sighed, "Yeah, I know. Thing is I haven't necessarily been having the best day of my life either. In case you didn't notice Equestria's kinda at war."

He cursed as the cracks began to form, "Oh you have got to be kidding..." He activated his comm, "Carmus?! Please tell me you had nothing to do with this!!"

~*~

Carmus had followed Spitefire closely as they fled, keeping pace with her. He had slowed slightly to better dodge a bit of falling debris, and in that moment he heard the sound of a pipe bursting, and Spitfire crying out. He noted towards the sound of her voice, but was met only by rubble. Carmus pounded on it, yelling at the top of his lungs, "Spitfire!! Can you hear me?! Are you alright?! Dangit!!"

He continued to curse, punctuating each one with hot to the debris. Carmus dropped to his hooves, staring at the wall, tears of frustration rolling down his face. He heard his comm crackle and Shrike's voice come through, "Carmus?! Please tell me you had nothing to do with this!!"

Carmus responded, sending his reply to his entire team, "Unfortunately, I did. I was stupid, reckless and impatient. And because of that, the building's coming down around us, Spitfire's trapped, and Celestia only knows how many ponies are going to die in this heap because of that!

I want all of you, to get anypony you can, and get out of here as fast as possible!! ... ... I'm going to stay here and try and get Spitfire out, even if it kills me," he paused again, sighing, "Inthe off chance I survive this, and this crisis blows over, I'll be passing in my resignation from the military," he stands to his full height, looking determinedly forward, "I've proven to myself I am unfit to serve, and unfit to lead."

Shrike sighed, Alkaline and Sage stayed silent, "Understood sir... Even if you are an idiot sometimes, it was an honor serving with you, and I am proud to call you my friend."

Shrike said slowly.

"Same to you... To all of you. Now get out."

Carmus replied before cutting off the communication. He heaved a heavy sigh as the building continued to announce its demise, "You've managed to cause the deaths of who knows how many innocents, and trap the mare you found yourself in love with inside a room, with no way to communicate with her," he said slowly to himself, "You really are a gem Carmus."

He took a deep breath, "Sentinels guide me, and lead me home."

He said, and set about finding a way to get to Spitfire in a stoic silence.

The building continued to rumble and Shake, Pillars that once stood to help the issue fell and crumbled to dust. The walls still continued to fall like dominoes. The Academy was falling Apart and pieces were falling to the ground below. If it was the same way it was 3 years ago it would have just dissapated and not cause any harm. But the develiopment to Cloud Concrete had Made the building as hard as any other building made. The main element storage room had Come under pressure and one by one the elemental Barrels burst and Broke. Eventually the Presure from the ceiling Buckled the Final limit and the Room erupted into a Shaking explosion that Sent elements everywhere. A cloud of dust shot out the side of the building and part of it fell of completly Burning and Popping down to the ground below. A low rumble eminated from the ground as it hit.

Spitfire had hit her head after the steam pipe knocked her through a doorway and Into a unidentifiable room due to the damage. She lay there dazed Trying to catch her breath. Explosions and Rumbles symbolified the last legs of the Academy. Soon its main Support Struts underneath it Would give way and the Once proud Building would be gone forever. She groaned and Tried to get up but a sharp pain overtook her Back left leg. She looked down to see It had a piece of metal through it. She felt tears develop in her eyes and she cried in pain. She couldnt get free and Their were no Escapes from the room, The window that once was there Had been blocked by the Buckled Ceiling. She heard Carmus yelling for her, and she sensed Some haste and distress in his voice. She sniffed and replied to him the best she could over the loud Screeches of the building. [colour=#FFD700]"Carmus im......Well im not alright......Im kind of Agh.....In a Bind.....My leg its....well lets just say it isnt good...."[/colour]She shouted to him. She tried to free herself once more but the pain was unbearable for her. She cried once more, she shouldnt be breaking down like this. She had gone through many sports injuries an she wondered why it hurt her so much. She found her awnser. A small container of Sunray fluid from one of the new machines had Cracked and now she was stuck on a piece of the machine that had some on it. She cried out in pain and tried frantically to get away from the fluid, It stung her Muscle that was Injured and she cried more. [colour=#FFD700]"Carmus! i usually dont Buckle under such circumstances but.....*sob* This hurts really badly! *sob* I cant free myself!"[/colour]She yelled to him.

Doctor Argon Cursed under his breath and dropped what he had. A explosion had shook the bulding to its core and He bit his lip at the sound. Cabinets and tables fell and crashed around his Infirmary, all of his work gone. He sighed and held his eyes shut, he opened them and looked to Shrike whom just got off the comms.[colour=#008000] "I think its about time we took our leave lad...."[/colour]He said to him. He Backed up and looked around trying to find an exit.[colour=#008000]"Best not you use explosives like the lout that caused this, we wont get out alive if ye do." [/colour]He said. He looked at the rubble pile and Calculated how thick it would be. It should only be 4 inches thick and made mostly out of wood. He grabbed a Wheeled cart and put some of the heaviest items he could on it to make a makeshift battering ram. [colour=#008000]BEST YOU MOVE!" [/colour]He shouted. He pushed the battering ram at full speed at the barrier and released it. It hit with a crash and opened enough space for him to get through. He crawled through just in time for the Infirmary to Crumble And cave in on itself. He dusted himself off and patted Shrike on the back, [colour=#008000]"Right then....lets be off." [/colour]

Whisper crying had Faded off and She only sniffled. She looked at Sagebrush whom gave her a hug. she returned it and gave out a sigh, Tears still streamed from her already depleted eyes. She Trotted over To Gust's body whos eyes were still Staring into the void. She bent down and closed them with a swipe of her hoof. She Kissed him on the muzzle, [colour=#EE82EE]"I will see you again my friend." [/colour]She said. She Turned to Sage, [colour=#EE82EE]"Lets go." [/colour]She said.

Rainbow dash had woke up only to see the Academy crumbling around them. She tried to piece everything together, First she was in the mess hall searching for Soarin in the Academy and now she was here and it was all going to cud. She looked around to see a pegasus in Armor running along side whomever was carrying her. [colour=#00FFFF]"What the heck is going on here!? Who are you!? Who is carrying me!!. Why and i asking so many questions!?" [/colour]She demanded in her tomboyish voice. She squeaked when a large piece of rubble fell behind them blocking the way back. She looked back to the pegasus running next to them with her ears down and in distress.