The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

[to finish or during it:

]

Liesha looks away for a second,knowing well that Dawn was not part of any army, or guard, but she was Royalty, when was her funeral? She turned back and took a deep breath and lowered her head and closed her eyes and began to crya bit, "h..how many?" she asked herself, "How many did my blindness cost?" she asked herself, referign to when she was Chrysalis and she fell to sitting, a heavy toll of blaming herself, what if she hadn't been so blind, that extra bit of time, the extra power, how many could have been spared?

Time bowed his head as the proceedings happened. He didn't cry, he had done enough of that. On his right was Shimmer, and on his left was swift blitz. Over the past few days Time and Shimmer had gotten closer. He was unsure if the bonding magic would ever wear off, but he hoped it never did. Swift was still crying a bit. The household was much quieter now then, it was before. Time and Swift stayed there for a few hours but not once did they speak. Time couldn't handle the quiet and spent as much time with Shimmer and Carmus, but mostly Shimmer. Time wore his suit, it was refashioned into a funeral suit after it was nearly destroyed at hearts and hooves day. Swift wore a black gown that had a wrench in the pocket, one of Gadget's charms. The two stay very quiet. Time had noticed that carmus had a wing around Spitfire, and while Time couldn't do that, he wrapped his hoof around Shimmers.

Lyria watched the funeral from above. Nopony knew she was there, and nopony looked. Angel had gone missing, and Lyria whimpered at just the thought. [colour=#800080]"I can't believe I caused this all... If I could've stopped the Nightmares..."[/colour]

The Air hung heavy with moisture from the mist above Canterlot. The crowd stayed silent and watched as Jet-Stream Adressed them all. Many cried at the loss of so many. Twilight and the Royals watched from their seats. A steady stream of tears came from Twilight as Jet-Stream continued. It was a heavily military centered Ceromony but it covered many of the Civilians that had Passed, Many of them having already been put to rest But many empty Caskets stood for each Civilian lost. Jet Stream Acknowleged the Good traits of the lost and had Notified that the Wonderbolt Academy would no longer be.

Horizon Stood Vigilantly as His superior had Continued. All the Raptors spoke as one. [colour=#008000]"Ite in pace, milites, cetera tolle Lorem meruisset."[/colour] He spoke with them. He awaited the go from Jet Stream. He looked to him and Saw the Signal. He turned to the Rifle ponies. [colour=#008000]"Hait! Eim! Los!" [/colour]He shouted. The team gave off the first shot. He Repeated himself. [colour=#008000]"Hait! Eim! Los!"[/colour]He shouted. The second shots went off. [colour=#008000]"Hait! Eim! Los!"[/colour] He shouted. The final volly went off. And once more stood at attention He saluted as did the others. A few sobs were heard from the crowd. Raptors Lined up on each side of the caskets to Fold the banners and Give them to the next of kin or Family. They Carefully and intricately Folded each one, placing a shell from each gem shot to symbolify the Vollies, 3 in all in each banner. They set out in the ceremonial comendum to give the banners out with a salute Many upon many recieved. 1 to Time for Gadget. 1 To Carmus for Velocity. 1 For Argon's family ( he is ex millitary) And then Flashbomb's flag stayed within the hooves of The Raptor whom held it. He was confused, Flashbomb no longer had any family members whom were genetically connected to him. The Raptor Looked around dumbfounded. Spitfire nudged Carmus and stepped up. [colour=#FFD700]"I will take it....We will take it..."[/colour]She said looking back to Shimmer and Carmus. The Raptor glanced back to Horizon whom nodded while still saluting. He turned back to her and nodded. Spitfire took the flag and Shells in its Triangle folded form. She trotted slowly back to Carmus and Drew close to him, A few tears fell from her eyes.

Celestia Felt tears fall from her, she felt so helpless, her little ponies had Been taken away. She should have done more, She looked to Leisha When she spoke to herself about how it was her fault. [colour=#FFD700]"Dont say such things....it was out of your control.... I tried all i could and even i couldnt stop it. All things......happen for a reason......"[/colour]She said to Her as she comforted her.

The Masses of Raptors Had trotted out to take the Caskets to their burial sites. The banners would be distributed to each Family whom had lost somepony. Though not with the shells placed within them. The Guards as well as the Raptors stood by watching the crowds leave. It began to rain heavily and this dampened the spirits of everypony more. Once the crowds dissapeared 4 squads of Raptors and Griffons most close to Velocity's squad stood by to help carry the last 4 Caskets that contained Vel, Flash, Argon,And gadget out. Horizon trotted to Jet Stream and saluted him, [colour=#008000]"Things like these....they can ware on you right commander? So much death.....We await your command to Carry them to their final resting places......Lyria has told us that Flashbomb is to be buried nearby Velocity and The Sentinels. In his own Adjedent grave. Since they were the closest family he had." [/colour]He said to him. The rain poured evermore harder as they stood awaiting his command.

(Just for the record I forgot to say what rank Gadget was, my bad. He's a first lieutenant, about to become a lieutenant commander.)

(EDIT: Was about to become a lieutenant commander.)

(OOC: So very sorry for being absent all day! I was at a friend's house, and I didn't have a lot of chances to get online long enough to post!)

During Funeral Proceedings:

Shimmer felt Time wrapping his hoof around her's. She smiled faintly and leaned into him, watching the Commander give his speech.

Post Proceedings:

Carmus accepted the banner from his brother's casket, giving the Raptor a salute before taking it and the empty cartridges. There were no tears coming from the Captain, he'd gotten that out of the way in his off time the night before. Shimmer trotted over to him and Spitfire, giving her brother a gentle hug - which he returned - as she observed the banner.

He felt Spitfire nudge him and saw her stepping over to the Raptor holding Flashbomb's banner. He watched her take it, staying silent. She stepped back over to him, carrying the banner, and drew close to him, tears falling from her eyes. Carmus held her, giving her a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

Jet-Stream gave Horizon a solemn nod and mutual salute, "They certainly do my friend. Did she now? I will not object, and I don't think that the Sentinel's family would mind. He was a good friend to Velocity."

The Commander sighed and called out, "Place them to rest, so that they may join those that came before in the Gilded Halls of Caelum."

As the pallbearers carry the caskets away to put the fallen to their final resting places.

Time took Gadget's banner which Swift looked over with him. They stayed with Carmus, Spitfire, and Shimmer. The sight of Carmus kissing Spitfire made Swift Blitz sigh a bit. She looked to Time who, while levitating the banner nearby, was looking at Shimmer. Swift Blitz sighed again, then looked to the other ponies.

Rainbow dash stood by with Soarin, she kept her gaze low and watched the rain drops hit the cobblestone beneath them She Heard Soarin say that he didnt feel well and turned to him with a Concerned look on her face. [colour=#00FFFF]"Whats wrong?" [/colour]She asked him. She Didnt know what it was but she hoped it wasnt major. She Supported him and Grunted, [colour=#00FFFF]"Ill stay here with you until Your feeling better." [/colour]She said to him.

The rain continued to pour and the Group had started to carry the caskets to the Graveyard. Spitfire Looked up to Carmus and started to follow them. Horizon watched as she began to follow, he looked to the others and started to follow her as well. they followed until they reached the Gates of the final resting place. Spitfire closed her eyes and Sighed, it felt like forever since she had attended a Full funeral. Horizon trotted past her and looked at the tomb stones, he read each individual one until he came to Velocity's Family's graves. He kneeled and bowed his head to them [colour=#008000]"Im sorry....for not being there to help him sooner. I should have stayed near him and not have Dove into the fray." [/colour]He said. He looked up to the cold stone,[colour=#008000] "May you accept him as a hero." [/colour]He said to them. He stood and felt a slight emptiness for Velocity. He looked over to The newly dug grave as the Polebearers lowered Him into it. He closed his eyes and trotted away slowly. Spitfire Had trotted in just as Horizon Was about to pass. She smiled slightly at him trying to provide comfort. He just shook his head. Spitfire looked into the graveyard and watched silently as the 2 new Caskets were lowered into place. Flashbomb's a little ways away from the group and Vel's right next to them. [colour=#FFD700]"Goodbye guys." [/colour]She said as she began to trot away. The memorial would be completed in 4 weeks, they would have to visit it when it was finnished.

(Time jump Eminent.)

Soarin looked at her, "I..I think I'm still changling," he sighs, "Look I was born the normal pony way, you know, that birthing, not like the eggs my brethern came from," he explained to her, "Therefore I'm the only true changling, as opposed to the curs the others have, mine is in my DNA," he looked at her, "Therefore I think I may still need love, but..but without a horn," he looked down, "I'm not sure how I can get love"

Carmus and Shimmer both stepped up to the graves after Spitfire. Carmus looked at the casket containing his brother, "Rest easy bud... You've earned this rest. Say hi to the rest of the family for me, huh?" He glanced over at the headstones of his second brother and parents. His father had been killed by a group of very aggressive Diamond Dogs, and his mother passed away due to declining health. His second brother had been killed rescuing his teammates after they were trapped by the poor judgement of his commanding officer.

He gave his brother and Flashbomb one last salute before turning around to stand with Spitfire.

Shimmer stood by Flash's grave, smiling sadly at the casket, "Thank you, Flash... For everything. Have a good rest."

She to saluted them and went back to Time, resting her head on his shoulder for a second before turning to face the graves of her family, both blood and otherwise.

(OOC: I'm assuming if we are going to do this before the end, Now's as good a time as any.)

The Sentinel insignia emblazoned in the center of both gravestones, one Pegasus hovering and another crouched before that one, both with wings outspread as if guarding somepony behind them, glowed. Faintly, at first, but it grew in intensity for a few seconds before the light shifted its form into that of a pony. A ghostlike Velocity pulled himself from the stone. He grinned, "Well, well Carmus. Spitfire, huh?" He chuckled, "And you, Time... Hope you realize how lucky you are to have gotten Shim's favour! She isn't an easy mare to impress." The ghostly stallion laughs, looking to the grave a small distance from his, "Hey! Flash! Come check this out! The looks on their faces are priceless!"

He looks back to the group before them, "Now, I know you're wondering, 'what in Tatarus is going on here?!', so allow me to explain. It's Alicorn magic. Dawn, to be exact. We ran into her here, And as pulled few strings, I suppose you could say, to allow Flash and I here."

Velocity looks behind him at the Raptors and Griffins, "These guys can't see us, since we're technically only in your minds. Anything you say to us is also just in your head, technically, so they won't think you're to crazy." He winked, then looked back towards Flash's resting place, "Hey, hurry up bud! You're missing it!"

(OOC: if you had a different plan for how that would go down, I apologize.)

Spitfire watched Carmus say his last goodbye to Velocity. She smiled to him as he returned to them. Shimmer had Thanked Flash and had started to leave, Horizon Looked back to her [colour=#008000]"May they both rest in peace......What the?" [/colour]He said but saw a peculear thing. The stones began to light up. He looked closer [colour=#008000]"Uhh.....Carmus?" [/colour]He said over his shoulder. The stones began to emmit more light then it Flowed out into a form. Horizon's eyes dialated. He stepped back as the ghostly form of Velocity Had appeared before them all. He had bantered at Carmus for Snagging Spitfire as well as Time and Shimmer. He still couldnt believe his very eyes. [colour=#008000]"V....Velocity!? But how!?" [/colour]He asked as he tried to rub his eyes to make sure he wasnt imagining things. "It's Alicorn magic. Dawn to be exact. We ran into her here,And She pulled some Strings, I suppose you could say,to allow flash and I here." Velocity responded. Horizon Continued to look dumbfounded. [colour=#FFD700]"Dawn Brought you here? thats.....Incredible!" [/colour]Spitfire exclaimed. The air around Velocity glew brightly as the energies Flowed around him. Spitfire stepped forward and felt heat emmiting from him. It was very strong magic.

Then The light Flashed around him, It Flowed from his form to Flash's Headstone giving it the boost it needed. The stone flashed brightly and energy flowed to take form of The pegasus. He Smiled at them, [colour=#0000FF]"By Celestia....It worked! I didnt believe it would!"[/colour] Flashbomb Said. His ghostly form Glowed transparently like Velocity's. He looked to see that the Raptors and Griffons had no idea what was going on but the others definately did. He chuckled in a ammused way, [colour=#0000FF]"It is quite funny, the looks you have right now." [/colour]He said to them. He looked to Velocity [colour=#0000FF]"[/colour][colour=#0000FF]Actually its hilarious." [/colour]He said to His friend. He turned his gaze to Spitfire whom stepped up further. [colour=#FFD700]"By the stars.....Flash!? Thats really you!?"[/colour]She squeaked in a cracked tone. Flashbomb Chuckled, [colour=#0000FF]"Yes it is me.....And velocity too....Its not a joke...." [/colour]He said to her. He looked to Velocity [colour=#0000FF]"We came to say our final goodbyes." [/colour]He said with the smile still planted across his face. Spitfire stepped back, her heart was filled with happynes but she still felt tears strolling down her face. Horizon looked to Velocity, he couldnt help himself but let a few more tears fall. [colour=#008000]"Velocity, I should have stayed by your side....I could have helped......I could have stopped thunder Swift...but i was blinded by the battle....."[/colour]He said to him. Flashbomb looked at Horizon, his eyes filled with slight sadness.

Rainbow dash listened to Soarin, He was a full blooded Changeling? She couldnt believe it, she thought that it was only a curse. She let her gaze fall when he leaned on her more. They were the only ones left in the courtyard. She felt something inside her, Something she had building for a long while. She looked back up to him, He was so kind to her. She had looked up to him when she was only a filly. She Had felt things for him ever since the Gala, but she could never express them to her for she was more of a tomboy. She looked down slightly as he told her his Situation. She closed her eyes and finnaly let her feelings take hold. [colour=#00FFFF]"You wont have to look far." [/colour]She said to him, She looked back up to him and dove for a kiss. The sudden shock of it had made him jump but she kept it. Eventually It Smoothed out and they were embraced in A liplock. She felt her feelings of love run free, so much that she had pinned up just for this moment. The Essence began to feed Soarin, It didnt hurt it felt nice.

Soarin held her kiss and embrace, his eyes close and his front hooves gently held her close, they kissed, locked by there lips for what seems like forever before he slowly broke it and looked at her, "I..I've loved you for so long, b..but fear rejection" he admitted and looked at her happily, "I..I'm so glad I have you, it makes life bearable at tough points, to have you by my side, just wait, I'm sure your gonna look good in a wonderbolt suit" [this is assuming she isn't if she is, i will change]

Lyria stood with the ponies in the rain, and watched as Flashbomb and Velocity appeared thanks to Dawn. She smiled, and saluted to her ghostly friends, and took off into the sky. She circled the sky, then plummeted straight into the ground, causing the ground to shake. A large crater was now next to their graves, in a small empty field. She grabbed the rain clouds and hovered them over the hole, and it filled with water. The hole was now a lake, and Lyria whistled. A large statue being carried by a team of pegasi went to the center of the pond, and the pegasi set it down. Lyria smiled. The statue was of Flashbomb and Velocity, and engraved in the bottom was a small writing that read:

The Two Greatest Saviors that ever lived:

Flashbomb and Velocity

Carmus returned the smile to Spitfire. When Horizon said his name in a rather uncertain voice, he turned, and what he saw took his breath away. From the headstone, had walked a ghostly image of Velocity. The apparition spoke with his brother's voice, and looked exactly like him... Because it was him. Or at least a projection.

Velocity grinned at Horizon and Spitfire, chuckling, [colour=#daa520]"Yup! Dawn's pretty cool that way, y'know?"[/colour]

He looks over as Flash finally pulls through as well, chucklin[colour=#000000]g when he comments on their facial expressions, [/colour][colour=#DAA520]"See? I told you!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Horizon spoke, [/colour][colour=#008000]"Velocity, I should have stayed by your side....I could have helped......I could have stopped thunder Swift...but i was blinded by the battle....."[/colour]

Velocity shook his head at Horizon, [colour=#daa520]"Aah, don't worry about it, you did what you had to. I knew what I was getting into... There was no need for you to get yourself into that kind of danger."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shimmer, after getting over the initial shock, steps towards Flash and her Brother, holding a hoof out towards them despite the heat radiating off of them, [/colour][colour=#696969]​"Are you... corporeal? I mean... am I able to hug you...?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Velocity shook his head sadly, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Unfortunately... No, but I definitely would, were it possible."[/colour]

Shimmer nodded in understanding, though she was still pretty dissappointed. She looked over to Flash, [colour=#696969]"Hey... I already said this, but I just want to make sure that you get to hear me say it... Thanks, for pulling me out of the dark. I probably wouldn't be standing here if it wasn't for you."[/colour]

Velocity noticed Lyria a little ways off, saluting them. He smiled and nodded to her, returning the salute. The Sentinel watched her rise into the air and create the large pond nearby the graves. The Raptors and Griffons nearby watched as well, with varying levels of surprise at the sudden event. one of the Griffins made the comment, "Well... That's certainly one way of doing it."

This caused Velocity to nearly burst out laughing, but he held back his mirth, lest he ruin the moment.

Carmus steps up alongside Spitfire, placing a wing around her. Despite his best efforts, he is misty eyed as well. Velocity turned his attention to them, and giving a sly grin, [colour=#daa520]"Would it be strange if I said that I expected this to happen at some point?" [/colour][colour=#000000]he chuckles lightly.[/colour]

(RD is a wonderbolt already silly. Plus i think that The Im proud of you song from before is fitting for this as well.)

Horizon watched Lyria make a small monument for Flash and Vel, He was sort of impressed by the work that she set forth. He looked back to Shimmer as she asked if they were able to be touched. He felt his heart sink slightly when he said no. He sat on his haunches and still watched them. He didnt know what to say really. [colour=#008000]"If only there were a way to Have you stay forever." [/colour]He commented. Although he already knew the Awnser.

Flashbomb Glanced to Shimmer as she Thanked him for pulling her from death. He smiled to her and nodded [colour=#0000FF]"I couldnt bear to watch you go Shimmer, You had so much more to live for than i did. I just wanted to bring you back even though it led me to death."[/colour]He said to her.

Spitfire looked to Flashbomb From beside Carmus, [colour=#FFD700]"But you Had a future as well Flash! You could have preformed Cpr!" [/colour]She said to him. Although he was gone she was technically his captain still and she had to give him a hard time.

Flashbomb Smiled and laughed, [colour=#0000FF]"I dont think so......I chose to do it.....She would have died otherwise.....i didnt have as much as she did though."[/colour]He said to her. [colour=#0000FF]"I was just so tired all the time, now i get to rest."[/colour]he said to her.

Horizon Chuckled at Flashbomb's attitude. [colour=#008000]"Sacrifice is one way to go....."[/colour] He said trying to keep everypony's spirits up.

Flashbomb agreed with Horizon and Looked over to Velocity [colour=#0000FF]"We know all to well."[/colour] He said to him.

Everypony continued to enjoy their last moments with the two pegesai. Deep in their hearts though they knew it wouldnt last. The rain continued to pour upon them. The spell flicked Across Vel and Flash notifying them that the spell would soon fade. [colour=#0000FF]"As we said to Lyria when she visited us, Dont mourn over us. We had a great time serving."[/colour] He said to them. Spitfire felt her heart ache, more trears strolled from her face. [colour=#0000FF]"We Are saddened that We wont see you guys for a very long time, But we know that when the time comes we will see eachother again."[/colour] He said. He laughed at How the group still didnt really compreheand how it was all possible for them to be speaking. [colour=#0000FF]"Velocity, I still find this ammusing, I feel like a ghost. Maybe we could haunt them or something eh?"[/colour]He said to him.

Rainbow dash nuzzled Soarin And smiled up to him. She felt so much about him and it was good to let it all out.

Velocity shook his head, chuckling, [colour=#daa520]"If that were the case Horizon, it would kind of defeat the purpose of Caelum, wouldn't it?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shimmer blinked a few tears from her eyes. Wiping her foreleg across her face, she responded, [/colour][colour=#696969]"Spitfire's right... But still... Thanks again," [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled, then laughed, [/colour][colour=#696969]"Though I think Time would have gotten a little jealous about the whole CPR thing..."[/colour][colour=#000000] she nudged the Unicorn stallion playfully as she said this.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Velocity laughed at Flashbomb and Horizon's comments, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"And an honorable one, I like to think."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]When the spell began to fade, Carmus held Spitfire a little closer, and Shimmer leaned into Time. Velocity smirked at them, and laughed quietly as Flash gave spoke. Velocity seemed to remember something, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Oh, hey! Carmus, Spitfire! Argon wanted me to pass something on to you two. First off, congrats. But secondly, he had a message for Shrike. He wanted you guys to tell the Sergeant he still owes the Doc a drink." [/colour][colour=#000000]Velocity chuckles and winks at them.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Carmus laughs, [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Tell the Doc I said thanks... And we'll pass the message along, don't you worry."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Velocity smiled, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Good luck with everything, All of you. Like I told Lyria, I'll save all of you a spot at the table."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The Sentinel laughed at Flashbomb's question about haunting them, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"That could be fun! I'm sure they won't mind, eh guys?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He felt the spell flicker once more and silenced himself, standing to attention and giving the ponies standing before him a salute, one which his siblings returned. The three of them spoke as if in one voice, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Until[/colour][colour=#daa520] [/colour][colour=#696969]we[/colour][colour=#daa520] [/colour][colour=#b22222]meet[/colour][colour=#daa520] for [/colour][colour=#696969]the[/colour][colour=#daa520] [/colour][colour=#b22222]last[/colour][colour=#daa520] time."[/colour]

Time was taken aback and blushed. [colour=#696969]"Hey...I don't get jeal...okay I probably would." [/colour][colour=#000000]He laughed a bit. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Hey Flashbomb...you said you remembered Hearts and hooves day...do you think..." [/colour][colour=#000000]His mind rushed with Echo, Pocket Watch,[/colour] [colour=#000000]infected Flash, Deity, and the lovestrucks. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Never mind." [/colour][colour=#000000]He gave a sloppy salute to him and went back to Shimmer, he kissed her on the head then turned to the ghosts, partially wishing Gadget was here.[/colour]

Flashbomb Closed his eyes as the spell faultered even more, [colour=#0000FF]"Spitfire, i guess doctor Argon was the doctor whom patched me up when Lyria preformed the sonic rainboom? Thats where i remember him from." [/colour]He chuckled recollecting the shot he had given him. Flash hated shots. He opened his eyes and a few tears escaped him, He felt his heart fall heavy as their time began to dwindle. [colour=#0000ff]"Shimmer take it easy on Time eh? He.....He is a good friend.....All of you are good friends....."[/colour]He said to them. His voice began to fade and synthisize out of reality. He looked to Velocity and saw that he was at attention. He did so as well and gave a quick salute. [colour=#0000ff]" last words.....Spitfire, thank you for allowing me to join the Academy, without you i would have never Met Lyria, Angel or heck anypony here." [/colour]He said to her. She began to cry fully now. [colour=#FFD700]"No....Problem Kiddo....It was great having you along! I will miss you! We will miss you!" [/colour]She said to both of them. She couldnt bare to see them go. Flashbomb looked to Horizon and Carmus, [colour=#0000FF]"It has been the greatest honor in all my years to serve along side you two and the Raptors....You taught My squad to the best of your ability, and now that most of us are gone we will carry the Dicipline and hard work with us. I know many are Dead or MIA....like Angel, and Cloud dasher.....i hope that one day you will find them." [/colour]He said to the two Raptors. Horizon Gave a large Salute to him, [colour=#008000]"You Diligantly worked to get where you were, it has been an honor bud. Rest in peace." [/colour]He said to him. Flashbomb Listened to Velocity and Carmus as they in unison Said farewell. The spell flickered again, Flashbomb Looked to everypony and felt more trears of Happiness and sadness. He Looked to Shimmer and decided to let her know.[colour=#0000FF]" Just to let you know Time, I had a crush on Shimmer. Take care of her." [/colour]He chuckled again. The spell flashed and they began to be pulled away, their bodies beginning to fade. [colour=#0000ff]"Farewell Everypony.....We will miss you, until we meet in the halls of Caelim. Goodbye." [/colour]He said as he faded more and more. Spitfire was crying hard and Horizon grew very treary eyed as he watched them go.[colour=#008000]"G[/colour][colour=#FFD700]o[/colour][colour=#008000]o[/colour][colour=#FFD700]d[/colour][colour=#008000]b[/colour][colour=#FFD700]y[/colour][colour=#008000]e [/colour][colour=#FFD700]H[/colour][colour=#008000]e[/colour][colour=#FFD700]r[/colour][colour=#008000]o[/colour][colour=#FFD700]e[/colour][colour=#008000]s" [/colour]They both said to them.

Rainbow dash smiled up to Soarin, [colour=#00FFFF]"I love you Soarin, I always have."[/colour]She said and hugged him.

Shimmer chuckled, poking Time in the ribs, [colour=#696969]"Ha! Oh, don't worry. I'll be gentle.."[/colour]

The steel grey mare's eyes widened slightly when Flash mentioned having a crush on her. She might have even blushed a little, but she got over it, laughing quietly along with his chuckling.

Velocity gave them all one last nod before Flash's remark to Time and his sister fully registered to him. He looked over at the pony he considered his best friend with a surprised look, [colour=#daa520]"Wait, what?!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said in a fake angry tone as the spell finally, wore off.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Carmus wrapped his forelegs around Spitfire and held her close as she let her sorrows out. He was singing softly, an old song from the days of the original Sentinels, a song in honor of those departed. Shimmer listened to him for a bit before joining in, her contralto voice complimenting his baritone. The Raptors and Griffins who were present stayed silent for a time, until eventually the Raptors joined in, followed shortly by the Griffon soldiers.[/colour]