The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

Carmus chuckled when Spitfire pushed him, telling him to stop, as he was causing her to blush. He grinned, "Aahh, but you're even cuter when you blush, Spitfire!"

He chuckles again, kissing her on the cheek, before she begins to survey the area around the memorial, including the smaller Academy that was built to keep the Wonderbolts presence known.

Carmus nodded to her, "That it is. It's a nice feeling, isn't it?"

He asked both her, his sister and Time.

Shimmer merely nodded in response, a look on her face reading, 'just leave so you can ask we already' passed completely unnoticed by her brother.

Carmus smiled to Spitfire, "As a hint, it's in Canterlot. So come to think of it, we might've been able to hitch a ride with Horizon, but I figure you'd prefer flying yourself?" He chuckles slightly, "Anyway, I'd like to get there soon. What I want to show you looks really nice this time of day."

( I figure, let Cloud speak to them, and then skip to being in the location?)

Angel hugged Lyria, "[colour=#800000]Im sure you did all you could to help her.. It wasent your fault, You were being controlled.[/colour]" He told her.

CloudDasher sighed and trotted over to SpitFire. "[colour=#00ffff]Hey Spits, Im gonna head out.. Ill see you all at the party tonight, You know Im always the life of the party.[/colour]" She joked.

Spitfire nodded to Carmus and blushed a little more, [colour=#FFD700]"Yea, i prefer to use my wings that i was given." [/colour]She said flapping her wings to get them ready [colour=#FFD700]"I wonder what it is your going to show me." [/colour]She admitted to him. She heard hoofsteps and a familiar voice that Made her heart flip with joy. She turned to see Cloud dasher was there, alive and well. [colour=#FFD700]"Cloud dasher? Your alright? Thats wonderfull! Why didnt i see you earlier? I thought, well we thought that you were gone!" [/colour]She chimmed. She felt so dumb now, she had been caught up so much in the memorial along with other things that she didnt even know that Clouddasher was still here. [colour=#FFD700]"This is great! Im so sorry that i didnt Notice you! Please forgive me!" [/colour]She said to her. She looked back at the MIA Wall and then back to Her. [colour=#FFD700]"And is Angel ok? Did he make it?" [/colour]She asked her. She went red with guilt, [colour=#FFD700]"I feel so ignorant." [/colour]She admitted to her.

Rainbow dash smiled at Soarin, [colour=#00FFFF]"Well honestly i dont know, what do you want to do?" [/colour]

CloudDasher felt slightly awkward, She had never seen SpitFire like this.. She asked if Angel was alright "[colour=#00ffff]Yeh! Angels fine, I was the one who took him to the hospital I would have thought they would have sent you a notice about his stay.. Sorry about that.[/colour]" She rubbed her hoof against the back of her head.

Carmus nods, smiling, "Then we'll go the conventional way." He chuckles and taps her nose lightly, "Well, you'll just have to wait and see."

He turns with her upon hearing Cloud Dasher. While he is about as pleased as Spitfire to see her, he doesn't show it quite as much. He smiles broadly, and gives Cloud a salute, much like the one he'd given her upon first meeting her with his siblings.

His expression changes to a somewhat somber one, "A lot was going on. I'm sure the notice was lost in the confusion," he glances back at the memorial, "I suppose it's obvious you know about Flash, Velocity, Gadget and, well, all the dead then? How're you holding up?"

CloudDasher respectfully saluted back "[colour=#00ffff]Its fine, Im just glad to still be here.[/colour]" She told him. Carmus then brought up Flash and Velocity. CloudDashers eyes grew empty and she looked at the ground. "[colour=#00ffff]I was with Flash after the Explosion, I tried but...[/colour]" She held back tears and looked up. "[colour=#00ffff]Im sorry about your brother, He was a great stallion.. But I dont think they would want me moaning on their deaths.. Though I did never get to tell him..[/colour]" She muttered.

Carmus gives Cloud a sad smile, and steps over to her, giving her a small hug, "No need to be sorry. He's in a better place. They'd want you to be strong. Though life gets hard, you have to push through to better and brighter days." He looks at the memorial, and whispers to her, "I'm sure he knew. He's waiting. I know it."

Spitfire felt Sad for Cloud dasher, She felt as though she should have looked harder for her and Angel Snapp. She even felt her heart sink when Cloud became withdrawn when Flash, Vel and Gadget were brought up. She looked to the memorial and tried to remember that all of them were happier where they were now. She Felt compassion for Carmus when he soothed Cloud dasher and Made sure she was ok. Spitfire smiled, Her Orange eyes aglow with hope. [colour=#FFD700]"It all happens for a reason." [/colour]She said to cloud dasher. [colour=#FFD700]"They are in a better place, just as Carmus said. With the loss of Life there is always Hope and New life comes along." [/colour]She said to her. She chuckled uneasily [colour=#FFD700]"Kinda sounds cheesy, with me saying all of that." [/colour]She admitted. She trotted up to Cloud dasher, [colour=#FFD700]"Hey i guess you should attend the party, it will be great fun." [/colour]She said to her. She looked to see the sun sinking quickly, [colour=#FFD700]"Carmus, we should go see what you want to show me before it gets dark." [/colour]She said to him. She looked to Shimmer as well as time, [colour=#FFD700]"We will see you at the party." [/colour]She said to them. She unfolded her wings and flew up into the air allowing the feeling of flight take her. She turned midair and waited for Carmus to take point.

Carmus smiled as Spitfire supplied Cloud with her own advice, his eyes aglow with love for the Wonderbolt Captain.

He clears his throat when he points out that they should get going before it was to dark. He nods to Cloud Chaser after Spitfire takes off, "Hope to see you there, Cloud. Good luck, with all you do in the future."

He smiles and takes off after Spitfire, nodding to her, "Alright. Let's get going."

Shimmer waved to them, then looked to Cloud. She smiled nostalgically, recalling how Velocity would usually bring her up in any conversations that the Wonderbolts were mentioned. Though her brother denied it, it was obvious to Shimmer that he was interested.

Spitfire gave a quaint salute to the others before she followed Carmus to wherever they were going. She let her wings carry her along through the air, the weightless feeling soothing her. Her hooves Dangled lightly as the breeze flowed past them. She Absolutely loved flight no matter how small each trip with it was. She stayed close behind Carmus as they went along. [colour=#ffd700]"This is great. The feeling of Flight, No war, No worries." [/colour]She commented to him. She did a quick Barrel roll while flying continuously forward. She giggled and felt as though she were a Foal whom had just learned how to fly.

• Like 1

Carmus smiled. Spitfire was happy, therefore, he was happy. And excited.

He pulled an unpward a U-turn, looping up and around until he was flying above her, upside down, a stunt maneuver that was converted by the Raptors to be combatant. He smiled at her, "This is a feeling you can't get inside a metal shell powered by magic."

He sighs, barrel rolling so he was right side up raise her, "I love this."

After a few minutes of flight, they landed in the Canterlot Statue Gardens. Carmus leads Spitire to a specific one mounted on a small hill within the Garden, where a statue of two Pegasi in the same stances as the Sentinel Crest, overlooking the rest of the garden, "These are Solstice, and Equinox. My ancestors, and the two original Sentinels. I brought you here fr two reasons," he indicates the statue as the sun begins to set behind it, causing it to silhouette with the first orange light of the setting sun shining through, "The statue looks stunning this time of day.

He turns to face Spitfire, "And I have a question for you. Chances are you've figured it out by now, but I'll give you the pitch anyway. We've known each other for a long time, and I want to be with you for much longer," as he speaks, he slowly produces a good band from his uniform's pocket, "You're intelligent, headstrong, beautiful. A good leader. I've told you before that I love you, but this will be the most genuine," he holds the band out to her, "I love you, Spitfire. And I was wondering,.. Will you marry me?"

(OOC: holy **** I almost started quoting Rick Astley there. Also, if you need a song, go with 'I was Lost Without You' from the ME3 soundtrack. I can't link it, but it's what first came to mind)

(I had the time of my life)

Not getting a response from Rainbow Dash he finally realized the time, "Rainbow, love, its time for the Canterlot party!" He said to her

Liesha looked down and went toward the location that the parry was being held and sigjed, looking aroubd at it, "I...I dont even have a dress anyway!"

CloudDasher nodded to SpitFire who took off with carmus. CloudDasher looked over at shimmer. She smiled "[colour=#00ffff]Well I dont know about you[/colour]" She puts her hoof around her "[colour=#00ffff]But a party is just about what I need right now..[/colour]" She let go and trotted off, She reaches the side of the floating academy and jumps off the edge allowing herself to fall freely for a moment before spreading her wings and heading over to canterlot.

Angel looked around, "[colour=#800000]Is there something going on?[/colour]" He asked seeing a few ponies trotting into a building for a party.

(Rainboom: loving that avatar.)

Shimmer smiles at Cloud Dasher, putting her hoof over her shoulder as well, "Actually, a party sounds pretty good right now."

She releases the other mare and turns to Time, giving him a smile, "Well? Should we go??"

• Like 1

[colour=#000000]Time smiles back at and offers a hoof. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Let's go, Darling." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time could use a party right now. He was very excited after his proposal.[/colour]

Shimmer smiles and takes his hoof, "Now it's just a matter of getting there."

This day had easily been one of the best in Shimmer's life. There was peace in Equestria, she was to be married, old friends were near. Not to mention she would hopefully be gaining a sister before to long. Her thoughts wandered to Carmus, "Wonder how my brother's plan went..?"

(I will assume skipping them there, but I'll leave that up to you.)

(sorry for the late reply!)

Spitfire smiled hapily as they flew to the location Carmus wanted to show her. They landed softly, She looked at many of the Statues with awe, They were Magnificant with the light portrayed on them. She trotted over to one of them as Carmus had explained them. She placed her hoof on the stone and looked up at the sentinels, She had a great respect for them. Then she turned her gaze to him as he began his speech. She trotted twoards him, flicking her ear with Curiosity. He told her that he loved her and how she had already figured out what was going to happen next. She honestly didnt have a clue and continued to listen to him. He told her how he wanted to be with her through anything, How he wanted their love to last and never fade. He curiosity spiked even more when he turned to look for something. The sun had set lower and Casted a Firey Blazen glow upon the courtyard. She looked at him with her Glowing gaze as he turned back to her hiding whatever he had. He told her how she was Smart, funny, talented and many more compliments. Then He held out the ring/Band. "Will you marry me?" He asked. Spitfire's eyes Dialated and she looked down at the item he held. She felt a feeling well inside of her. (Cue music pick up in that song you placed Saronyx.) She looked up to him and smiled, A few tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She drew closer to him staring him deeply in the eyes. [colour=#FFD700]"Of course i will." [/colour]She said to him. She leaned in and Kissed him deeply. She felt utter joy overtake her as they kissed. It lasted for 8 seconds before the released. She chuckled [colour=#FFD700]"I would love to Carmus. I love you." [/colour]She said to him. She let him give her the band, She hugged him and let a few tears of joy roll from her cheeks and down his back. The stars Formed above them as the sun sank lower.

Angel got up "[colour=#800000]Sure, Looks like fun![/colour]" he said smiling. He trotted away and stopped looking back, Waiting for Lyria.

CloudDasher Landed at Canterlot. She shook the thought of her fallen comrades out of her head. She held her head high and began to trot down the road. (I picture her doing this to Jay-Z's Heart of the City, I would post the song, But its explicit :P) The party was just down the road from here. She trotted inside and saw she was the first to arrive.. A few other Wonderbolts stood around, She thought SpitFire would have been here by now. She smirked and sat her saddle bag down near a Hat rack. She trotted over to a near by table and got some punch.