The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's End

Dabom444

(had to mow, Sorry bro couldnt write out the full reply.)

Rainbow dash was about to respond to Soarin until he brought up the party. She facehoofed and groaned. [colour=#00FFFF]"My friends are all going to be there! How could i forget! We need to go!" [/colour]She shouted as she grabbed soarin and flew outside. She dropped him lightly on a cloud and shut her door. She looked back to Soarin, [colour=#00FFFF]"Do we need to dress fancy for it?" [/colour]She asked him. She was slightly panicing.

Rainbow dash was soothed slightly by him. She smiled [colour=#00FFFF]"Im sure its no big deal if we are note in proper attire, its just a party after all. I couldnt blame you though." [/colour]She said to him.

Carmus watched her face in the few seconds it took her to decide. A small wave of fear swept through him when she looked at him, but then he noticed her expression. He smiled happily when she said she would, and kissed him.

He held her close during the kiss, an smiled at her after the release, "Glad to hear it. I love you to."

He hugged he closely, ignoring her tears dampening his back.

After a minute or so he chuckled, "We should probably be getting to that party now, huh?"

He gave her one last squeeze before releasing her, and simply looking into her eyes.

Spitfire nodded to him, [colour=#FFD700]"Yea we should." [/colour]She said to him. She looked into his eyes for a few more moments before unfolding her wings, [colour=#FFD700]"After you." [/colour]She said to him.

Rainbow dash took after Soarin, [colour=#00FFFF]"This party is going to be great!" [/colour]

Angel waited as Lyria ran back up to him. They trotted down to what seemed like a party. "[colour=#800000]Is there something going on?[/colour]" He asked himself. (Thinking about letting someone get here first and letting them know about the whole party thing :3)

CloudDasher sighed and trotted to a nearby table and took a seat with her cup. A few other ponies were here as well. Probably fans of SpitFire and soran, The more popular Wonderbolts. Trying to get autographs and stuff. Either that, Or the party was a public celebration. She cleared her throat and took another drink of punch.

Liesha looked down upon the crowd of ponies arriving at the party and lookrd around, feeling out of place being the only Alicorn she could see

Soarin nodded, "yeah, havent been to a party in a while," he smiled warmly, "Hope they have pie!" He looked at RD, "you know how I love pie! But not as much as you"

Carmus nodded, unfurling his wings and lifting himself into the air, "Then lets be off."

He waits until she is in the air with him before flying to Canterlot.

(I'm going to assume that we can just teleport them there)

Setting down outside, Carmus looks at the building, then steps over to the door and opens it with a small bow, "Well, ladies first."

Spitfire landed with Carmus, She smiled at him when he Opened the door for her. [colour=#FFD700]"You dont have to do that silly! but thank you." [/colour]She said to him as she entered. She looked around at the group of ponies that had attended the party as well. She took a deep breath and released it. [colour=#FFD700]"Everypony is so happy." [/colour]She said to Carmus as he fell in beside her. She looked to the refreshment table and decided to tet some punch before the real party fired up. She grabbed two cups and filled them. She was unable to hold them in her hoof so she held them with her mouth. She trotted over to her [colour=#FFD700]"Ah gowt yu so pun" [/colour]She said through a muffled mouth. She smiled slightly and nearly dropped one of the punch cups. She grabbed one and handed the other to Carmus, She giggled and took a sip. A few ponies trotted over to them and smiled widely at her [colour=#ADD8E6]"Hi Spitfire! Could we get an Autograph?" [/colour]One of them asked. Spitfire smiled at them. It had been forever since she was asked for an Autograph, She nodded and took a pen that she was handed. She wrote her signature on several pics of herself and the wonderbolts. One of them glanced over to Carmus and lit up. [colour=#00FF00]"Hey i know you! Your a Raptor! um.....Carmus right!?" [/colour]He asked Carmus with a broad smile. Spitfire giggled and nudged him, [colour=#FFD700]"Seems you have a fanbase eh?" [/colour]She said to him in a friendly tone.

Rainbow dash smiled [colour=#00FFFF]"Pie is so addictive to you huh?" [/colour]She giggled. She flew around him in spirals at fast speed leaving a rainbow funnel around him. She giggled with glee and shot full speed for the party. [colour=#00FFFF]"Race ya!" [/colour]She shouted back at him. She left a rainbow streak behind her.

Angel saw SpitFire land with Carmus.. "[colour=#800000]Well what ever it is.. It looks like were invited![/colour]" He grinned and trotted over to the captain. "[colour=#800000]Glad to s[/colour][colour=#800000]ee you made it out in one peace SpitFire[/colour]" He told her. It looked like a few fans surrounded her. Angel glance over her shoulder at the photos. "[colour=#800000]I remember that day[/colour]" He said to himself. Remembering how he had taken them not to long ago.

CloudDasher sighed. She turned to see SpitFire and Carmus at the entrance. She smiled and decided top wait for them to come inside. Once they were in, A few fans asked them for autographs. She figured she was still to young and new to be asked. And just sorta giggled to herself

Carmus chuckled at Spitfire behavior when retrieving the punch. He smiled as he accepte the cup from her, sipping from if himself.

He stepped to the side as a few ponies took notice of Spitfire and began asking for autographs. He felt happiness flow through him at her smile. That beautiful smile. Carmus heard one of the ponies address him, apparently recognizing him. He looked over at the pony and nodded, "Yes.. I am." Carmus was unaccustomed to ponies recognizing him directly.

He chuckled at Spitfire's comment after she nudged him, "It would seem that I do.."

From across the room, another pony spied them. She trotted over, giving Spitfire and Carmus a salute and the ponies gathered around them a nod. It was Sagebrush, "Well hello you two!" She said, brushing her mane from her eyes, "You're looking good!"

The Trottish mare glances over the two Captains. Spying the band on Spitfire's leg, she raises an eyebrow and looks at Carmus, who simply gives a wing twitch in response. Sage grins, "I should probably leave you two to your fanbases, shouldn't I?" She chuckles, and turns to leave, "Good luck!"

She nearly runs into Angel and Lyria as she walks. Sage hops back, "Oh! Forgive me, I didn't see you there."

Carmus nods to her, and waves to Angel and Lyria, "I see we're not the latest arrivals then, huh?" He laughs slightly.

A young unicorn colt spots Cloud Dasher sitting off to the side, and his face lights up. He races over to her, "You're Cloud Dasher, right?! The one who completed the Wonderbolt Entrance exam in first place?!"

Soarin laughed and chased after her, knowing he couldnt keep up at her full speed.

Liesha sat upon the stairs and looked down, admiring the good handful of ponies swooning over the Wonderbolts, "Soarin will be among them soon," she sighed and noticed the rainbow in the distance and smiled, "he is almosg here"

Spitfire smiled to Carmus, then looked to the fan. [colour=#00FF00]"Oh im sorry Carmus, i just adore the raptors." [/colour]He said to him. Spitfire giggled, [colour=#FFD700]"Im sure he doesnt mind at all." [/colour]She said to him. She watched the fans leave, she caught sight of Sagebrush as she saluted them. She smiled back to her [colour=#FFD700]"Its always good to see you Sage! And thank you." [/colour]She said to her. She listened as she told them that she was going to leave them to their Fanbases. [colour=#FFD700]"Oh....Um ok Sage...." [/colour]She said to her. As she leaves she lookes to Carmus, she had noticed her looking at the wedding band. [colour=#FFD700]"That was brief huh?" [/colour]She said to him. She looked over to see Angel snapp. Her heart soared again. He was alive and well too! That was another MIA to cross off.[colour=#FFD700]"It seems so!" [/colour]She responds to Carmus. The amount of ponies coming in began to increase. She heard a sound of something coming in. (A jet sound) She turned her gaze to see a blaze of Rainbow light coming straight to the entrance.

Rainbow dash giggled back to Soarin, She looked forward and focused, She neared the entrance. She pulled up allowing the speed to pull her higher into the air. She inverted and fell just 20 feet to land with a thump. She turned to see Soarin right behind her. He had landed next to her and she chuckled. [colour=#00FFFF]"I win." [/colour]She says in a friendly tone. [colour=#00FFFF]"But i bet you let me." [/colour]She said to him. She nuzzled him and followed the crowd into the building.

Spitfire shook her head and laughed, [colour=#FFD700]"Your so reckless Rainbow, i like it!" [/colour]She teased her. Rainbow smiled at her and stopped near them she looked to see Soarin right behind her. [colour=#00FFFF]"Yea but its all because of him ya know. He is a bad influence." [/colour]She joked. Spitfire laughed some more and looked to Carmus, [colour=#FFD700]"Carmus is a bad influence as well." [/colour]She giggled. Rainbow dash smiled and hugged her. The released it and smiled at eachother once more. [colour=#00FFFF]"Im starving! Wheres the food?" [/colour]Rainbow asked. Spitfire pointed to the table with alot of snacks. The real meal wouldnt come around till later.[colour=#00FFFF]"Sweet! Come on Soarin!" [/colour]Rainbow squeaked. She strolled over.

Spitfire giggled again [colour=#FFD700]"Headstrong and carefree as ever." [/colour]She said to Carmus. She looked around the party area. she didnt see Shimmer. [colour=#FFD700]"Hey are shimmer and Time coming?" [/colour]She asked Carmus.

Carmus nodded to the stallion, "I really don't mind. I'm just not used to being recognized beyond 'you're a Raptor'." He chuckles.

The red stallion nods to Spitfire as Sage begins to walk off, "Yeah.. It was," he leans closer to her ear, "I think she noticed the band and got somewhat intimidated. She was usually pretty reserved about that sort of thing."

He looks very as Rainbow and Soarin' arrive, and give the two of them a nod and a smile. Carmus chuckles when Spitfire turns back to him, commenting on Rainbow's nature, "Well, that's Rainbow for you." He shrugs, "I'd expect them to be here before to long."

He was going to say more when Sage trotted back over, "OK, changed my mind, I'm back now. Figured I ought to have more of a conversation with you guys other than, 'hello'," she chuckles, "So how've you been? What've you been up to lately?"

Lyria smiled, and walked into the party. Ponies were having a good time, and she smiled. If... If only Dawn was here as well.

[colour=#0000cd]"Good Evening My Little Lyria." [/colour][colour=#000000]Luna smiled from behind her. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Luna!!"[/colour][colour=#000000] She smiled, hugging Luna happily.[/colour][colour=#800080] "What are you doing here?"[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"Well, I can't let a good party go on without me!"[/colour][colour=#000000] She laughed, and pet Lyria's mane happily.[/colour][colour=#0000cd] "I see you got your Angel back." [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I did. I'm ecstatic."[/colour][colour=#000000] Lyria smiled, and Luna walked over to Angel.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"Angel Snapp."[/colour][colour=#000000] She smiled, and then looked at him very seriously. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"If you hurt my little Lyria, expect worse then being banished to the moon. She is my everything now, besides my sister." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said.[/colour][colour=#0000cd] "So be good to her. Okay? She loves you with all her heart."[/colour]

Spitfire looked to Sage when she decided to come back to have a full conversation. [colour=#FFD700]"Ive been good, weve been working on the memorial for the Fallen. Its finnaly done now and i got to say it looks great! As well the small Academy was built too."[/colour]She said to her. She let her quaint smile go across her face. [colour=#FFD700]"Other than that i think that time has passed so quickly. But overall im good." [/colour]She said to her. She looked over to see Princess Luna. She felt that the full party would start really soon. She chuckled, [colour=#FFD700]"Im sure you noticed too." [/colour]She said as she held up her foreleg with the wedding band on it. She nodded to her, she didnt want to intimidate her anymore with it though. She set her hoof down and looked around, it was getting full in the room. [colour=#FFD700]"So are you going back with Horizon? Or are you sticking around with Carmus? I think you might have a choice right? I dont know. I have been interested in the Raptors ever since i was little. I know alot about the ranks, positions, and other things.I honestly think of joining." [/colour]She said to them. [colour=#FFD700]"Ugh what am i saying? They wont take a Wonderbolt Captain. I dont know enough."[/colour]

Angel was talking to some pony else when Luna walked up. Angel turned to her as she explained in a threatening tone if he hurt Lyria that he would be punished.. It was a bit... interesting.. But angel nodded. "[colour=#800000]Dont worry princess, Ill take good care of her..[/colour]" He said to her. He felt a bit insulted at the fact that Luna didnt trust him.

[colour=#0000cd]"Good boy." [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled, and pet his head lightly. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"It's not that I don't trust you, but the last guy that had my little Lyria's heart... Cheated on her." [/colour][colour=#000000]She sighed. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"With another stallion and mare."[/colour]

Carmus chuckled at Spitfire behavior when retrieving the punch. He smiled as he accepte the cup from her, sipping from if himself.

He stepped to the side as a few ponies took notice of Spitfire and began asking for autographs. He felt happiness flow through him at her smile. That beautiful smile. Carmus heard one of the ponies address him, apparently recognizing him. He looked over at the pony and nodded, "Yes.. I am." Carmus was unaccustomed to ponies recognizing him directly.

He chuckled at Spitfire's comment after she nudged him, "It would seem that I do.."

From across the room, another pony spied them. She trotted over, giving Spitfire and Carmus a salute and the ponies gathered around them a nod. It was Sagebrush, "Well hello you two!" She said, brushing her mane from her eyes, "You're looking good!"

The Trottish mare glances over the two Captains. Spying the band on Spitfire's leg, she raises an eyebrow and looks at Carmus, who simply gives a wing twitch in response. Sage grins, "I should probably leave you two to your fanbases, shouldn't I?" She chuckles, and turns to leave, "Good luck!"

She nearly runs into Angel and Lyria as she walks. Sage hops back, "Oh! Forgive me, I didn't see you there."

Carmus nods to her, and waves to Angel and Lyria, "I see we're not the latest arrivals then, huh?" He laughs slightly.

A young unicorn colt spots Cloud Dasher sitting off to the side, and his face lights up. He races over to her, "You're Cloud Dasher, right?! The one who completed the Wonderbolt Entrance exam in first place?!"

(Holy cud I didnt see this XD Dabom pointed it out to me)

CloudDasher looked up in surprise. She smiled as the colt applauded her finishing the exam first "[colour=#00ffff]Yup, The one and only.[/colour]" She said with a smirk. She took a last sip of her punch.

Angel nodded "[colour=#800000]I would never do such a thing, I assure you.[/colour]" He told her. He took a deep breath and let it out "[colour=#800000]I think ill go get some punch[/colour]" He said trotting over to the table.

Soarin smiled to Rainbow Dash, suprised Spitfire didnf notice or comment on the hoof ring as he followed Dashie closely, "Wonder what the chefs have to eat!"

Liesha smiled from the stairs as she saw Lyria happy with a stallion and sighed as she turned to head back to her room, she wasnt needed.

Sage grins, "That's great! I'm going to have to visit that soon."

She nods, "Oh yes, I did. Congratulations!"

The forest green mare shrugs, "I haven't really decided yet. I'm thinking I might stay, I like it here, and I am still a part of Carmus's squadron, technically."

Carmus looks over to Spitfire with slight surprise, "Really?"

He smiles, "Are you kidding? We use stunt maneuvers in combat anyway, you'd be a great addition! Besides," he nuzzles her briefly, "I can pull some strings for you."

Carmus laughs and smiles, "Not knowing enough's fine! You have an unspoken recommendation, and I can teach you personally, if need be."

The colt grins, "Awesome! Think you'd be able to sign something for me?" He hops, obviously excited.