Frotrox School of Magic: OOC

Hello!

I have been getting alot of positive feedback about the Academy series, And i have very much liked the help i have had in making it a fun Roleplay to be in. But now i have had questions about makinganother series. One about Unicorns but with an Academy Feel to it. Now i have contemplated this for some time now and i have decided to post and Ooc Application board to see if there is anypony else interested! :)

I have come up with a simple App for anypony wanting to throw one in

Name:

Cutie mark:

Description of Magical history (brief):

Favorite Spell:

Appearance of Character:

I figure it is a bittersweet app and not to complicated. So if i get enough feedback i will decide tostart a new series! Hopefully one that will make it to the third and final chapter!

Yay! You posted it! :)

Name: Arc Angel

Cutie Mark: A pair of white feathered wings. They are connected. They just spread out. Like..wings I guess. Edited the colour of the wings since he has a black coat :)

Brief history of Magic: Arc has always been a pony interested in magic.His parents knew it as well. Ever since he was little. He read a few books on magic when he was little but he would always skip through the pages and then get mad when he had no idea how to do the spell. Because he missed it in the book. He still loved trying though.He is a rambunctious pony though. Though his magic wasn't strong he still tried to use it everyday. Trying to lift things and such. But now he was gotten older. His magic stronger but not strong enough. He hopes that the college will help him become a very powerful magical unicorn!

(Didn't really know how brief it had to be)

Favorite Spell: Teleportation. He can only teleport short distances though. Very weak teleportation.

Appearance of Character:

post-6916-0-51888600-1368946346_thumb.pn

[colour=#282828]Name: Planes Jumper[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Stallion[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark:[/colour]

wormhole.jpg

[colour=#282828]Description of Magical history (brief): has the ability to travel through dimensions to other universes, but is unable to perform other spells. he doesn't ever interfere with the events in those worlds he just observes what happens and what is different there.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Favorite Spell: wormhole[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance of Character:[/colour]

[colour=#282828]30rnngn.jpg[/colour]

oh and when i say he cant perform other spells other then travel trough wormholes to other dimensions that includes telekinesis. he has one OP spell in return for all the others

Hey, I don't see why not!

Name: Denim

Cutie mark: something resembling a recycle symbol, only made out of four 'elements' (water turning to frost, leading into electricity, leading into fire, leading back into the water, surrounded by swirling air currents).

Description of Magical history (brief): She was born and raised in Manehatten, the second child and only girl in a family of three. Her father is the head of Manehatten's police force, while her mother is a journalist. Denim has been studying magic for nearly as long as she could speak. She was homeschooled by her mother for most of her fillyhood and adolescence, discovering she had an affinity for elemental magic - control of water, fire, electricity and air. Despite these spells being originally created for militant use, she uses them for practical, everyday uses, such as providing power with electricity. She enrolled in the Manehatten Academy's Institute of Magic for one year, where she learned her to better control her elemental magic, and began to branch out into new forms of magic, such as alteration and conjuration, teleportation becoming a goal of hers. While she is able to transport herself, he cannot pinpoint a location, and always was up someplace random. This is how she discovered Fotrox, and got herself transferred to it.

(I think I missed the meaning of the word 'brief'. I am really bad with brief back stories sometimes.)

Favorite Spell: Elemental based spells in general, she has a hard time choosing just one.

Appearance of Character: Her coat is a dark denim shade of blue, thus her name. Her eye colour seemingly varies depending on what she's wearing, usually blue or green, but they are technically hazel, and they almost always seem inquisitive. Her mane and tale are a mixture of silver and pale-ish blonde, with a bit of black undertones. Her tale slightly resembles Lyra's in style. she keeps her mane, which is fairly long and wavy near the ends, tucked behind one ear and the reading glasses she keeps on her forehead behind her horn half the time. While she doesn't need really need them, they still help her read. She wears a scarf nearly constantly (no, she is NOT a hipster or whatever, she merely likes them), the colour of which changes depending on how she felt when she woke up, and generally has to do with the elements. She has been described as a 'nerdy kind of cute' by her family and friends in Manehatten.

I really can't make small apps it seems. If anything needs changed about her, let me know.

[colour=#000000]Yeah I’m up for it[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Name: Lavender [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Gender: Female[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Cutie mark: A Lavender flower with dark purple explosions surrounding it (showing her name and magic)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Brief history: Lavender grew up in Canterlot and loved to do magic performing different spells everyday, her parents want her to go to Frotox which she really wants. Lavender hopes for one day to become the best unicorn in Canterlot in magic.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Fav spell: lavenders favourites are teleporting and levitation.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Appearance: [/colour]

[colour=#000000]3X3X006200FEFFFFFFC49D005012A007FUN1837000000000Y12A007FFEFFFF08107F3FCC004CB2 (type it in at http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904[/colour]

If I am allowed, I have a rather creative way to integrate a non-unicorn character as a teacher. If not, of course, I fully understand, but I am trying to reintegrate myself to Canterlot following a nine month absence. My idea has him as a teacher to a non magic class, potentially on the history of Unicorn relations with other species. I feel that, whatever class he may teach, the idea is of course to place him as a fish out of water, because he is. He has suppressed memories of his own past, so no matter where he is, he feels like a fish out of water, where better to put him than in a class full of ponies who are known for magic and intelligence, who think they are better than him, but find that he is quite clever, able to outwit their pranks, even without magic. If you would allow it, I feel it would add a very nice aspect?

Name: Grey Matter

Cutie mark: A Brain

Description of Magical history (brief): Not magical, but has been subjected to intolerance by some unicorns for most of his life, and has developed a callous about them, one which he does not recall, but still boils over through from his past on occasion.

Favorite Spell: N/A

Appearance of Character: See my avatar and signature.

I have decided to edit Denim slightly:

She doesn't live in Manehatten with he parents, rather she's lived in Ponyville with her eldest brother, Amicus, for the last year or so.

Also, her cutie mark has changed slightly: A circle made out of four 'elements' (water turning to frost, leading into electricity, leading into fire, leading back into the water, surrounded by swirling air currents) with something like a purplish-black root system in the center. The circle of elements represents her affinity for any elemental based spells. The root system represents her branching out into other fields of magic.

just letting everyone know. I am playing as Care at first to deliver the letters at first :P. Idk if Dabom has already said this :)

No i didnt Derpyy, but yea he is. And grey that sounds like a good idea! I was honestly Skeptical at first but it seems it will intergrate well! :) As well Saronyx that is ok as well!

I was gonna say meet in the mess hall or lunchroom or whatever and have an assembly by Celestia or Luna. Then the students get broken into their classes and what not and then they go meet their teachers. XD