Randomness at Best (Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Vinyl shook her head. Her two coloured mane fell in her face a bit forcing her to shake her head again. She moved her mane out of her face. She loved her mane though. She was having a regular day. She had played for a party last night and she was a bit worn out. Though she could still function properly, she just fest tired. She figured she would be used to this feeling by now. Vinyl yawned a hearty yawn and smacked her lips a bit.

She was sitting outside at a table of one of her favorite restaurants in Ponyville. She loved this place. Came to it all the time. She loved the food and the fact that everypony was nice. She loved that about Ponyville as well. Everypony was so nice to each other. While there were some mean ponies, most of them were only mean because of something that happened to them. Usually their anger can be resolved. But moving on. All Vinyl had ordered was a drink. She wanted a cup of Cider. She loved the stuff but her drink had not come yet. Ponies that came to the restaurant after she arrived had already gotten their drinks and food. Why had she not gotten her's?

Just then the waiter showed up.

[colour=#8b4513]"Sorry for the wait Miss. Here's you Cider."[/colour] The waiter smiled at her and placed the glass on the table. Vinyl smiled at the waiter.

[colour=#0000cd]"Thank you." [/colour]She waved and nodded. The waiter nodded and trotted off to cater to another pony. So now that Vinyl had something to wet her mouth with she decided to do just that. She took a big drink from the glass. When she finished her gulp she put the glass down and let out a satisfied Ahh. She still had some cider in her cup left. So she decided to save it.

She glanced around the other tables and saw ponies in pairs and some in trios and some with four to a table. She looked over at the empty seats by her. While she didn't mind being alone she always enjoyed company.

Vinyl put on a happy face and decided not to look at the other ponies at the tables anymore. She didn't have her glasses on her so her red eyes were exposed. She knew that she had some alternate pony name when her glasses were on. But she always loved Vinyl.

Vinyl blinked a bit and decided to take a look again. She knew she said she wouldn't but..what the hay. Vinyl looked to the left and saw a few pegasi flying and earth ponies trotting along. She then looked to the right and again saw some pegasi along with a few unicorns and earth ponies. She wondered if anything would happen today.

Flashbomb had flown through the skies clearing clouds with the weather team above ponyville. Today was a different day from the rest because their Team Leader Rainbow Dash had tagged along to supervise the Job. It was unusual for her to even give work so much as a glance let alone acctually supervise it. He figured it was because she Liked to mess with him and critisise his cloud Busting teqnuique. (cant spell) They usually didnt get along time to time due to their strong headednes and their "im always right Complex". He flew up high and dove down breaking a very large cloud in two. 2 pegesai took the cloud pieces and moved them aside. Rainbow dash flew over [colour=#00FFFF]"Could you possably be more percise On your splitting of that cloud would you kindly?" [/colour]She Said with Critisism in her tone. Flashbomb knew that it was only friendly Criticism but it had the same sting. He rolled his eyes and Broke yet another cloud as it was brought up.

After a long while of work Rainbow Dash had Dissmissed the team and began to leave. Flashbomb had nothing else better to do and asked if he could tag along. They flew down to ground Level and landed with a soft thud, Rainbow dash had began to trot in the direction away from town. [colour=#0000FF]"Why are we going this way? I thought that we were going to do something in town." [/colour]He said to her. Rainbow dash kept trotting down the road, [colour=#00FFFF]"We are going to Fluttershy's house to pick her up. We were going to hang out just me and her, untill you decided to tag along. But thats ok i guess, we were going to the cafe after i picked her up so it isnt so bad you came. Your paying for your own food though." [/colour]She said to him. Flashbomb sighed, Why did he even bother to tag along with her? it was kind of silly actualy how he had a crush on her in young Fliers school, those days had passed though and they had become friends.

A while later The trio had arrived at the cafe. Flashbomb took a seat furthest from the two mares and ordered some tea. He sat there with his chin rested on his Right hoof on the table. Rainbow dash was chatting away with her friend to which fluttershy only responded with quick Yea's and Mmmhmmm's. He decided to take in his surroundings, he scanned the groups of Ponies here and there around the resturant. One in particular caught his eye, a 2 coloured neon blue maned one. He tried to recal her name but couldnt place it. He Looked at her Bright red eyes and finnaly remembered, DJPONE3! He was amazed that she came to this resteraunt at all, he figured it would be to quiet for her. He heard Rainbow dash snickering from across the table. He looked back at her [colour=#0000FF]"Whats so funny?" [/colour]He asked her. Rainbow dash giggled [colour=#00FFFF]"You have a crush on Vinyl Scratch!" [/colour]She said. She burst out laughing and put her head on the table continuing to do so. Flashbomb raised an eyebrow at her then looked to Fluttershy. She only shrugged to him and smiled. Flashbomb Chuckled [colour=#0000FF]"Thats not true!" [/colour]He said to Rainbow dash giving her a slight push with his hoof. She continued to laugh and sat up Straight [colour=#00FFFF]"Just joking around Flash." [/colour]She said to him. Flashbomb chuckled and looked bavk over to Vinyl. He smiled to her and then returned back to his drink.

Lyra Heartstrings sighed. She trotted down the stairs and yelled up the stairs "Bonbon! I'm off for the day" She closes the door and trots down the street. Being a musican was fun, But not a full time job, So when she wasent Playing the lyaer (Is that right?? :/) She had a part time job at a local cafe'. It helped pay for her 'Studies' As well. She enjoyed the feild of Anthropology, But she kept her studies secret. She arrived at the cafe and to her plesent suprize DJ-PON3 was there. She had never really meet vinyl but she seemed nice. She trotted into the cafe where the current waitress passed the aprin to Lyra. She put it on "There is a table that was just seated, They need to order. That's about it, I got most of them" The waitress said as she trotted off. Lyra nodded and trotted out to the table. Rainbow Dash And Fluttter Shy were sitting with another pony she didn't reconize. "How are you all today? Can I take you orders?" She smiled

[colour=#00FFFF]You have a crush on Vinyl Scratch!"[/colour]

Vinyl turned her head in the direction of the voice. What was said made her smile a bit. She had never heard of a pony having a crush on her. She spotted a few ponies sitting a table a bit away from her. One had a rainbow mane and one had a pink mane. Two mares and a stallion. The stallion she didn't know. She knew the two mares. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Both nice mares but she never really spoke to them. She hoped that the one that apparently had the crush on her was the stallion. She didn't want to imagine if it was one of the mares. Vinyl was happy to see other ponies here though.

She moved a bit and decided to go over to the table and speak to them. Though she was a bit skeptical at first she was sure her nerves would calm down. She noticed that the stallion was staring at her though. He was drinking his drink. Which reminded her...she had her own drink. Vinyl then turned her head back to her table and levitated her glass up to her mouth and drank the rest of the drink. She let out a small ahh when she finished and put the glass down.

She then trotted over to the table. There was a waitress at the table now awaiting to take their orders. She moved to the side a bit and smiled at all of them.

[colour=#0000ff]"I hope I'm not intruding on anything. But I just wanted to pop by and say hello."[/colour] She smiled at all of the ponies. She then turned to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.[colour=#0000ff] "I know you two."[/colour] She giggled a bit. [colour=#0000ff]"Then again, who doesn't know you two?"[/colour] She laughed then turned to Flash. [colour=#0000ff]"But I'm afraid I don't know you."[/colour] She then felt like she was interrupting the waitress. So she moved back a bit and looked at the light green coloured mare. [colour=#0000ff]"I'm sorry miss."[/colour] She smiled at her and nodded.

It look as if the table was still looking at the menus for the last moment, Lyra waited for there reply and just as it seemed one of them was about to order, Out of what seemed like no-where came Vinyl Scratch. She asked how they were doing and mentioned that she didn't know the Stallion. Which made Lyra laugh a little on the inside. Especially the fact that Rainbow had basically shouted that he had a crush on her. The irony was amazing. At that moment Vinyl apologized for interrupting the order. Lyra smiled "[colour=#40e0d0]Its all good, Dont worry about it.[/colour]" She said. "[colour=#40e0d0]Just let me know when your ready to order, I have to tend to the other [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]clientele[/colour]" She explained and trotted off to another table. She took what seemed like a couple's order, It was pretty obvious by the order that they were going to share a milkshake. Which was kinda weird in her opinion. But she didnt question it. She put the piece of paper on a little wheel that carried it to the kitchen where the milkshake would be prepared. She looked back over at RainBowDash, Fluttershy, And Vinyl. It seemed like they were having a good time. She somewhat wished that she didnt have to work so she could join them. But she had to make a earning somehow. The milkshake came back and she took it to the table where it turns out she was right.

Darkness had been there, the entire time, laying on a tree branch in a nearby tree. He was a shy, isolate pony, never feeling he belonged, so he stayed back, plus there were four mares there, he could never speak to a mare. He sighed slightly and watched, if anyone were too look in the tree they might be able to see his red eyes, mane, and tail, but his body was black as might and hidden in shadows

Flashbomb watched vinyl Scratch trot over to them. He nodded to her and then hear a Voice behind her. It was a Sea green mare with Yellow eyes that he had seen before. He let Rainbow dash and Fluttershy speak until Vinyl sacratch said hello. The waitress only smiled and said she would be back in a bit. Everything was happening Very Quickly, He looked to Vinyl Scratch whom had looked to Rainbow dash and Fluttershy. Rainbow dash smiled [colour=#00FFFF]"Of course everypony knows who i am!" [/colour]She said with a full of herself Persona. Fluttershy Hid behind her mane slightly [colour=#FFD700]"Hello....."[/colour] She said to Vinyl Scratch. Flashbomb turned his attention back to Vinyl when she asked his name. He opened his mouth to respond [colour=#00FFFF]"He is Flashbomb, He is the cloud buster of our weather team. He does kindof a sloppy job." [/colour]Rainbow dash interrupted him. Flashbomb Set his hoof down and sighed, [colour=#0000FF]"Real funny Rainbow." [/colour]He said. He drank his drink and put it down, he wiped his mouth off with a napkin. [colour=#0000FF]"Well that is my name.....Sorry if we interrupted you and your Peace." [/colour]He said. Rainbow dash raised an eyebrow [colour=#00FFFF]"Peace? What peace? She is the best Dj in equestria! There is only great music when it comes to her!" [/colour]She said to Flashbomb. Flash smiled, he Felt like a background pony all of a sudden. He Drank again and looked over to the Seagreen Pony Who was making a milkshake. He suddenly Craved one all of a sudden. He Also saw a pair of red eyes in a tree. He figured it was just a pegasus enjoying the shade. He looked back To Vinyl scratch [colour=#0000FF]"Feel free to take a seat if you want." [/colour]He offered her. Rainbow dash snickered, [colour=#00FFFF]"You do have a crush on her!" [/colour]She cackled. Flash blushed [colour=#0000FF]"Cut it out Rainbow!" [/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]"Of course everypony knows who i am!"[/colour]

Ahh there was that Rainbow Dash attitude Vinyl had heard about. Don't get her wrong Rainbow was a good mare. She just had an air about her and she thought she was the "coolest" or the "Awesomest" pegasus in all of Equestria. Then there was Fluttershy. The sweetest and kindest pony in all of Ponyville. Pretty sure all of Equestria as well. Vinyl never spoke to either of these mares that much but they both seemed very friendly and nice. And then there was this stallion. Flashbomb. Vinyl had never seen him before. Though he seemed rather acquainted with Rainbow Dash.

[colour=#0000FF]"Well that is my name.....Sorry if we interrupted you and your Peace."[/colour]

Vinyl raised an eyebrow in question. "[colour=#008080]My peace? I had no peace to interrupt."[/colour] She giggled a bit and sighed a bit.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Peace? What peace? She is the best Dj in equestria! There is only great music when it comes to her!"[/colour]

Vinyl laughed a bit. [colour=#008080]"I don't know about the best Dj. Or all of Equestria. But I do love my music."[/colour] She sighed a happy sigh and thought about it. She really did love her music. It kept her sane...even though it was dance music. She and Octavia played music on two different levels. But she loved Octavia though. She was her best friend. Vinyl then came back to reality and thought about something. She giggled while thinking about it. She then continued to giggle but spoke. [colour=#008080]"Viny's Wubs."[/colour] She smiled again and giggled some more before calming herself down.

[colour=#0000FF]"Feel free to take a seat if you want."[/colour]

Vinyl looked over and spotted an empty seat. [colour=#008080]"Cool. Thanks" [/colour]She smiled at Flash and then sat down. Her mane fell in her face a bit so she moved it out of her field of vision. Vinyl came back to listening to hear Rainbow and Flash arguing or something. So Vinyl decided to break the argument

[colour=#008080]"So you two ..are weather ponies right?"[/colour] She smiled at them.

Flashbomb looked to Vinyl Scratch, Her curious Gaze scanning Him and Rainbow dash. [colour=#0000FF]"Yea......im the Cloud buster of the team, Rainbow Dash is the leader and Supervisor." [/colour]He said to her. Rainbow dash added in [colour=#00FFFF]"There are many postitions in the squad, Movers, precipitators, and Breakers. As well there are Others but they are more complicated, thats just the gist of it." [/colour]She said looking at her hoof still being full of herself. Flashbomb chuckled, [colour=#0000FF]"And the supervisior who never seems to stop being full of herself 24/7." [/colour]He joked. Rainbow dash smiled [colour=#00FFFF]"Its only because im the best!" [/colour]She said to Herself. Flashbomb sighed, he looked back to Vinyl scratch, [colour=#0000FF]"So whats it like being a Artist? Making music and Playing at parties? Is it tiresome? How do you keep up with it all?" [/colour]

"so that's Vinyl," darkness said softly to himself, "She truely is amazing," he looks over at the others, "That's Rainbow Dash? Hmm could have sworn, with how much she boasted, she woul be a bit bigger," he shrugged a bit and saw Flutrershy and froze, "Such a lovely mare, and she seems as shy as me," he smiled a little and looks back to the table to see what was going on

While Flashbomb, Vinyl and Rainbow dash were chatting. A Squirrel scampered over To the table, He snifed Flutershy's tail and Squeaked. She looked back with a jump and calmed down when She saw the small furry creature. [colour=#FFD700]"Ooohhh.... Are you hungry little guy?" [/colour]She asked in a whispering tone. She Got up and fluttered over to a nearby tree, Sh found a nut and Handed it to the little Squirrel. She smiled at the small creature and sat on her Haunches. ( right below Darkness)

Darkness just stared and tried to think of what to say, The Fluttershy was right below him! The Elemwnt of Kindness and one of the kindest ad sweetest and most sensitive ponies in all of...whoops! During his mental talking he had lost his balance and face planted a few feet to the left of Fluttershy, "Ow" was all he said, muffled with his face in dirt.

Lyra trotted back into the cafe' And grabbed another order. She gave another table there order and they began to eat happily. She smiled and looked back at the other table with Vinyl, RainbowDash, and Fluttershy was off in a tree. She trotted back over to them. "[colour=#40e0d0]Ok, Are you guys ready to order now?[/colour]" She asked. There were 2 pony's Lyra admired at this table. RainbowDash had the freedom to do basically what ever she wanted. And vinyl made music everypony loved. Lyra did a few performances here and there, But never was able to use a turn table. She looked over at the Stallion. She wasn't sure what to make of him. She opend her mouth again "[colour=#40e0d0]Just for the record, The Ice Cream sundaes here are the bomb. I swear, Best in Equestria.[/colour]" She said. Trying to somewhat be friendly

Fluttershy Squeaked in alarm at the Falling Pegasus Next To her. She had quivered slightly and Stared at him wide eyed. [colour=#FFD700]"A....are you ok?......You um....look hurt.." [/colour]She whimpered to The black stallion. He slowly helped the pegasus up and dusted him off. The squirrl Scampered on top of his head and she giggled.

Flashbomb looked iver to the Sea green Pony who had returned. She asked if they were ready to order and Also put in that the Ice cream was the Bomb. He smiled and replied [colour=#0000FF]"I will have a Chocolate milkshake please." [/colour]He said.

Rainbow dash piped up again [colour=#00FFFF]" I will have 4 pieces of toast with Zap apple bam Jelly! " [/colour]She said.

They both handed the menus over and looked to Vinyl scratch for her to order.

[colour=#00FFFF]There are many postitions in the squad, Movers, precipitators, and Breakers. As well there are Others but they are more complicated, thats just the gist of it."[/colour]

Vinyl listened intently to Rainbow and Flash talk about weather ponies. She had no idea what all went on in weather pony teams. Vinyl raised her eyebrows a bit as she listened. She half smiled out of amazement [colour=#008080]"You see I...I had no idea that's what you weather ponies did. That's awesome."[/colour] She glanced over Flash and Rainbow. She was very impressed still.

[colour=#0000FF]"And the supervisior who never seems to stop being full of herself 24/7."[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]"Its only because im the best!"[/colour]

Vinyl couldn't help but laugh. She wondered how those two got along when they were working.

[colour=#0000FF]"So whats it like being a Artist? Making music and Playing at parties? Is it tiresome? How do you keep up with it all?"[/colour]

Vinyl smiled at Flash. [colour=#008080]"Well it's pretty fun really. It can get pretty crazy when you play a song and like fifty ponies want you to play it again and you don't want to play it again. But that's just one thing. When playing at parties it is really fun. One thing I love to do is just watch the ponies at the parties. Some of them..can..get pretty crazy." She smiled again. "As for keeping up with it all. It's not that hard. Though I do have Octavia help me every now and then. But no biggie."[/colour] She laughed again.

[colour=#40E0D0]Just for the record, The Ice Cream sundaes here are the bomb. I swear, Best in Equestria.[/colour][colour=#282828]"[/colour]

Vinyl jumped a bit. She turned to see the same mare that came by earlier. She was a waitress and all. Vinyl said nothing because she was not hungry or thirsty. She already drank something in all.

Vinyl turned her head to Flash and nodded a bit. She had no idea that Fluttershy had gone off by herself. She looked back to Rainbow and Flash. She handed her menu in as well and said, [colour=#008080]"Nothing for me thanks." [/colour]She gave the mare a friendly smile and handed her her menu.

He looked at her and blushed ever so lightly, "y..yeah, I..I think I'm fine," he smiled a bit and slowly raised a hoof and touched his nose, "ow" he said, "i..it sti..stings a bit," he said finally and looked up to see a squirrel on his head, "o..oh...um...hi there"

Lyra smiled and levitated a paper pad and a quill over. She jotted down the Pegasi's orders and read it off "[colour=#40e0d0]A chocolate Milkshake and 4 pieces of toast with Zap apple jelly. Got it, Thatll be right out for ya.[/colour]" She said. Turned out Vinyl didnt want anything. Lyra nodded and took their menu's and trotted back to the cafe'. She wanted to talk to them fairly badly. There were some interesting pony's at this table. She sighed and trotted over to the wheel and put there orders on it. The cook took them in and began to make there orders. Lyra looked over the customers. She had already served them all so she lent against the wall and waited for the order to finish. She looked over to see FlutterShy helping a pegasi who had fallen out of tree. She looked over at the clock. Still had another 6 hours on this shift. Which sucked. She wanted to go home and hang out with BonBon or something. She heard Vinyl mention something about Octavia. Lyra sighed. She was amazingly talented with the Cello. Their orders came through the window and she levitated them over beside her. She trotted back over to their table. "[colour=#40e0d0]There you go.[/colour]" She said as she put down the Items. "[colour=#40e0d0]Enjoy![/colour] She smiled

Flashbomb Nodded to Vinyl Scratch, [colour=#0000FF]"I wouldnt have the Energy to keep Up with the Parties, If i was a Dj i would probably fall asleep at the, Eh what do you call them? The Things with Records on them?" [/colour]He stammered. He was trying to think hard of what he was trying to say. Rainbow dash giggled, [colour=#00FFFF]"Typical flashbomb...." [/colour]She said. Flash grew red with embarissment. [colour=#0000FF]"Shush up. I am trying to think here!" [/colour]He stammered. He heard The Waitress trot up with their order. He was going to sip on his milkshake but saw that the Waitress was leaving, [colour=#0000FF]"Hey wait! You dont have to go just yet if you dont wish. I think the cafe is Taken care of for now." [/colour]He said looking around the tables. A splat of Jelly hit his cheek, he looked over to see Rainbbow dash chowing down face first into her food flinging food every which way. He Wiped his face off with a napkin. [colour=#0000FF]"How Quaint Rainbow...." [/colour]He muttered.

Fluttershy smiled slightly to The Pegasus and Giggled at the Squirrel. [colour=#FFD700]"H....here let me help you...." [/colour]She said in her quiet tone. She fluttered over to Flashbomb and Borrowed a napkin. She came back and Put the Napkin on the quiet Pegasus's Nose, A little bit of blood went onto the napkin but not much. She smiled at him as she tended to his hurt nose.

He was beat red and froze a she helped, it would honestly be the first time a mare was this nice to him and helped him. He closed his eyes and relaxed a bit, "T..thanks you," he said opening them to look at her, "Fl..Fluttershy, r..right?"

[colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#0000FF]"I wouldnt have the Energy to keep Up with the Parties, If i was a Dj i would probably fall asleep at the, Eh what do you call them? The Things with Records on them?"[/colour]

Vinyl giggled a bit. "You mean the turn tables?" Her giggled turned into laughs. She had a big smile on her face.[colour=#0000ff] "Well that's what most ponies would say...but once the party gets going it's pretty easy to stay awake. Depending on how your day had been or how much sleep you got before." [/colour]She smiled again.

Just then he saw a splat of jelly land on Flashbomb's face. Vinyl moved her seat back a bit. She did not want to have jelly on her face. Or in her mane. She would never have her mane with jelly in it. She noticed that Rainbow had calmed down with the throwing jelly. She was happy.

[colour=#0000FF]"Hey wait! You dont have to go just yet if you dont wish. I think the cafe is Taken care of for now."[/colour]

Vinyl agreed with Flashbomb. [colour=#0000ff]"Yeah. You should chill with us."[/colour] She was going to say the mare's name but she didn't know her name at all. She hated that...she wanted to know her name.

Fluttershy Nodded [colour=#FFD700]"Mmhmm.....W....whats your name?" [/colour]She asked in her quiet tone. She Saw the Squirrel adjust itself on The stallion's head, She giggled yet again. she Took the Napkin and found a small water trough nearby, She cleaned the Napkin and Held it near the pegasus's nose. [colour=#FFD700]"This.....might sting..." [/colour]She said quietly. She put it against the cut on his nose and Continued to clean the dirt from His nose.

Lyra turned back to the Stallion. She turned her ears to hear what he had to say " [colour=#0000FF]You dont have to go just yet if you dont wish.[/colour]" Lyra looked around [colour=#0000FF]Yeah. You should chill with us."[/colour] It was pretty slow today. She turned back "[colour=#40e0d0]Ill gladly take you up on that offer.[/colour]" She told him. "[colour=#40E0D0]Anything in order to get a break[/colour]" She levitated over a near by chair and set it next to the table and sat down. "[colour=#40E0D0]Im Lyra HearStrings by the way.[/colour]" She smiled. The sky was blue and It was a nice day to meet somepony new. Especially Vinyl. Though she wasn't a Die hard fan. She still had most of Vinyl's albums. As for RainbowDash, She was a bit cocky, But Lyra was like that in a way too. "[colour=#40e0d0]So who are you? Ive never seen you before.[/colour]" She asked FlashBomb. The stallion looked like he was a tough customer. But as soon as RainbowDash had teased him. He suddenly seemed as kind as a colt. So Lyra wasent intimidated by his tough appearance.

"I..I'm DarkNESS!" his pitched raised just slightly at the end as he get the cold water stung his cut and he closed his eyes quick. He took two deep breaths before relaxing and opening his eyes again, "D..Darkness...Evlip..Eclipsed

Flashbomb Smiled to Lyra [colour=#0000FF]"Nice to meet you Lyra HeartStrings. My name is Flashbomb, I work with Rainbow Dash." [/colour]He said to Her. Rainbow dash Looked up from her meal [colour=#00FFFF]"Lyra is a Muaician, Like Vinyl here. But she playes a Lyre." [/colour]She said between mouth fulls. Flashbomb raised an eyebrow and took note of Her cutie mark.[colour=#0000FF] [/colour][colour=#0000FF]"Thats pretty cool! Very cool." [/colour]He said to Lyra. He took a sip of his Milkshake And smiled in enjoyment. [colour=#0000FF]"So.....is the Lyre like the Harp? Does it play the same way?" [/colour]

Vinyl smiled at Lyra as Rainbow and Flash talked about how she played the Lyre. Vinyl glanced down and saw that her cutie mark was in fact a Lyre. She let out a small Hmm and kept her smile on. She realized that her cutie mark was a pair of notes. So music related cutie marks can vary.

She respected all musician ponies. As well as all ponies indeed. Vinyl kept her same smile on and looked back to Lyra. [colour=#0000ff]"So nice to meet a fellow musician." [/colour]She giggled a bit and smiled even bigger. She couldn't believe she had never met this mare before. She seemed nice. And so did Rainbow Dash and Flashbomb.

But..wait..Vinyl looked left and right and realized. Where's Fluttershy? She thought. She examined the area a bit and couldn't find her. Oh..well. She couldn't have gotten lost. Maybe she had something to do.