Randomness at Best (Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Lyra smiled "[colour=#00ffff]Nice to meet you too FlashBomb[/colour]" She said. RainbowDash also Introduced Lyra in her own way. Which suprised Lyra, She figured Rainbow didnt really care to get to know her. But She guessed she was wrong. She smiled at the comment. "[colour=#00FFFF]The Lyre? its kinda like a harp. Its a little smaller, But I can still play a harp! There really fun actually![/colour]" She said, Imitating playing one. Lyra looked around to make sure no pony new had trotted in and was waiting to order. It looked as if there was no pony new so she continued on with the conversation. "[colour=#0000FF]So nice to meet a fellow musician.[/colour]"Lyra laughed "[colour=#00ffff]I honestly wish I was as talented as you. Its probably much more fun being a DJ[/colour]" She said.

[colour=#282828]"[/colour][colour=#00FFFF]I honestly wish I was as talented as you. Its probably much more fun being a DJ[/colour][colour=#282828]"[/colour]

Vinyl laughed a bit and shook her head. She waved her hoof and said, "Pssshhhhh. Nah." She laughed again. She was happy still. She had seen this mare before but never spoken to her. She began to wonder just how many musically inclined ponies there were in Ponyville. Probably a bunch that she didn't know about. She would need to make it her mission to find a few of them. She had an idea of getting all of the musical ponies together and just getting to know one another. But most of them would probably never go for it..

Vinyl glanced around the tables and seats and glanced at each pony at their tables. She then looked back to Lyra and said, [colour=#0000ff]"So..you work here? Is it fun?" [/colour]She kept her smile on. She kind of wanted to know why this Lyra was working here instead of working a job where she played music. [colour=#0000ff]"Have you ever considered taking a full time job by playing music?" [/colour]She smiled again.

(Sowwy, Been busy)

Fluttershy smiled at Darkness, [colour=#FFD700]"Darkness? Th....thats a cool name, It fits you! Why were you over here all alone?" [/colour]She said to Him. She had finnished cleaning his cut on his nose and Nodded at her job.

Lyra smiled "[colour=#00ffff]Yeh, But its pretty dull, Sometimes I get friends who come in and order stuff but beside that.. Its pretty boring.[/colour]" She explained. Vinyl asked about if she had ever thought about playing music for a full time job "[colour=#00ffff]I actually have things I do in my spare time. So I cant have a full time job[/colour]" She explained She hoped that vinyl didnt ask what she did in her spare time.

Vinyl nodded and agreed with Lyra. She said that she had things to do in her spare time..Vinyl wondered a bit what those things were. Sure she was a nosy pony. She wanted to know. But she didn't really want to just ask. She decided to stall. She looked over and realized that Fluttershy was still gone. She was getting a bit worried. She turned and saw Flash and Rainbow still there. Vinyl decided to ask. She looked to Lyra and smiled. [colour=#0000ff]"Lyra..if you don't mind me asking..what do you do in your spare time?" [/colour]

Darkness looked away, "i..I ju..just don't f..feel I belong," he sighed, "I..I had a h..horrid foalhood," he looked back to her, "l..living with uni..unicorns that shove y..you away and t..treat you like a p..parasprite....well...takes a t..toll"

Flashbomb had been sipping on his chocolate milkshake, it was really good just loke how Lyra said it would be. Suddenly he found himself without any left. He stopped and held the cup up, Shaking it to make sure that it was all gone. After a moment of lookinf at the empty container with one eye closed he sighed and put the cup down. Rainbow dash smiled at Flashbomb from Across the table as she finnished the last of her meal, She let out a satisfied Ahhhh and leaned back. Flashbomb chuckled[colour=#0000FF]"I honestly wouldnt think that Toast would be considered a full meal to you Rainbow dash." [/colour]He admitted to her. She only responded with a slight chuckle and leaned back. Flashbomb looked back to lyra [colour=#0000FF]"Well hey working here cant be that bad! Its usually quiet most of the time i take it and It seems like a pretty straight forward job." [/colour]He said to her. After a couple moments of silence he decided to break it again, [colour=#0000FF]"So Vinyl When is your next party you have to play at? Does Pinkie pie ususally Ask for your help when she throws her parties like.......all the time......?" [/colour]He asked hinting at his Ammusement at how many parties the pink mare could possably shove into one day.

(will respond as fluttershy soon crysalis dont worry)

[colour=#0000FF]"So Vinyl When is your next party you have to play at? Does Pinkie pie ususally Ask for your help when she throws her parties like.......all the time......?"[/colour]

Vinyl put a hoof up to her chin and thought for a second. "[colour=#0000ff]Well...I think I have to play at one tomorrow. Should probably find out for certain.[/colour]" She laughed a bit. Before she answered the part about Pinkie Pie..she realized that Flash was right. It seems that everytime she is going to play somewhere Pinkie is either already there or is asking around to help. Usually she just eats all of the sweets at the parties anyways[colour=#0000ff]. "Pinkie asks me a few times. But usually she has her parties under control. She is a very good party planner." [/colour]She laughed a bit.

Lyra laughed "Oh nothing, Just a little hobby of mine." She replied. Her heart skipped a beat when viynl asked that. She hoped they didn't get deeper into the subject. FlashBomb asked about how it couldent be that bad to work here. Lyra smiled "I guess its not that bad, I get free lunch and its usally pretty slow." She looked up and saw another pair of ponies trot in "Exuse me for a moment" She got up and seated the two.