Lucky Tide

Haiku

Name:Lucky Tide (goes by Lucky)

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Rusty orange

Mane/Tail Color & Style: White, both short

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: a shamrock ribbon, hard to explainwhat it looks like, but I should have his picture up later tonight and that will help...

Physique: Rather stocky, as he's a work horse (literally!), his fetlocks are feathered

Residence: Originally from Horseshoe Heights (a coastal town along the cliffs at the foot of [some mountain range by the sea] **Made up, but I'd like to integrate with the map at some point when things are fleshed out a bit more!**), Lucky travels from town to town bringing items from HH to the rest of Equestria, and is at home wherever he goes. HH is known for jewelry made of iridescent shells, mats of colorful sea grasses, and fabric dyed with clay from the mountain's foothills (vibrant reds and oranges and a dusky teal color that can only be found in the clay from one particular area on his family's land) :)

Occupation: Traveling saleshorse of sorts. See above. (Also, anyone that would like to pick up RP as if they already have met Lucky, feel free, as his background is supposed to be that he's been doing this for some time, just shoot me a message if there's anything specific I need to know when jumping into rp with you!) :)

Motivation: Its as much to bring bits of the world back to his small hometown as it is to bring his small hometown to the rest of the world.

Likes: Salty sea breezes, chilly mornings, strong coffee, walking the pony paths throughout Equestria.

Dislikes: Broken cart wheels, walking on ice, bubblegum

Character Summary:

Lucky is an very amiable pony, and always has time for a good conversation. With his years of traveling the pony path, he has gotten to know many ponies, and enjoys their stories like most foals would fairy tales. He can be stern with the younger generations when need be, but mostly he just likes comfortable conversation and advice.

luckytide.png