Cannot start or reply to a topic in some places

Hi all I just have a question on something. In some areas of the site it says I am not able to start a new topic, or even reply to one (which is really strange an worrisome as I want to roleplay, but cannot reply to roleplay threads) Here is a screenshot I took a few seconds ago:

screen.png

Do you have to post so many times before you're allowed to post in other places? Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Hi all I just have a question on something. In some areas of the site it says I am not able to start a new topic, or even reply to one (which is really strange an worrisome as I want to roleplay, but cannot reply to roleplay threads) Here is a screenshot I took a few seconds ago:

screen.png

Do you have to post so many times before you're allowed to post in other places? Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Your character was just approved. You have to have be patient while a moderator moves your app and gives you the proper permissions to post in those sections.

When your member title says "RP Certified" you should be good to go!

Thank you for your patience and understanding :D

Hi! I can personally confirm that you are in queue for roleplay area permissions. This is part of our gating process to ensure that only "RP Certified" users may play in areas with which they have an approved application. This has to be done manually by an Admin, however, so your patience is appreciated!