Hey All

KalebCaleb

Hey Everybody! I'm Kaleb :)

I'm new here and I'm not exactly familiar with forum sites, however I'm excited to be a part of your community and make some new friends.

I love Electronic Music, Mainly Dubstep and it's little cousin Chillstep. I'm a big PC Gamer and am learning Programming (I'm just starting learning Java at the moment and am working hard on it, I hope to become more experienced overtime). I have a big passion for Computers in General. (If it interests anyone at all I'm running on a laptop as my main computer [for the portability] with Ubuntu 12.04 as it's OS.)

I've had social anxiety for years now and can deeply relate to Fluttershy, which is why she's my favorite character of the show. I'm starting to come out from under my shell and interact with actual people (as oposed to my imaginary friends {kidding}). I've heard of the fandom being nice for the entire year and a half I've been in it but I had hung back from talking for awhile. When I finally started being myself and speaking up I was able to confirm that this fandom is full of the nicest people I've ever met. Thanks to the fandom I've started being myself in public alittle bit more and have made some friends in reality. ;) While it's still difficult for me to cross streets while cars wait for me and to place orders at fast food places It's great progress from how I was before. I can't wait to meet you guys and make some friends on the site.

Have a great day! :)

Hiya! Welcome to Canterlot.com! :) I agree that the MLP fandom is one of the best and filled to the brim with incredible people, and I find that to be especially true on this site (though I would advise you to keep your fast food habits a secret from Rosewind ;) ). It's good to hear that getting involved has helped you to bloom socially. :) I hope to see you around the site more very soon. ;)

• Like 1