Hey there, nice to meet ya!

RaidenTyphoon

Hey there I'm Raiden, I guess you could say I'm kind of new to the whole 'MLP forum' scene.

How I found Canterlot.com: You know those times when you get really bored, you end up searching random things on Google? I found this site, thought it looked like a pretty nice place to hang out so here I am!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I'm not what you would identify as a 'brony', I like the show (especially the first two seasons) and most of the fanworks I especially love some of the crossovers people think up with etc.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Well if you're curious I guess I'd have to say Rainbow Dash and Doctor Whooves.

Well aside from that, feel free to drop by and chat and if you have any questions then ask away! I don't bite...Mostly. ;)

See ya in the forum people and I hope to meet people maybe even make a few friends! :)

Edited by RaidenTyphoon

Hiya! Welcome to our little corner of the internet! :) This is definitely a cool place to hang out. ;)

Lol, I actually found this site through Google too. ^^; I wanted to find a site specialized for bronies. <3

Also, hello~

I know same here and Google is a brilliant search engine too. So easy and good to use it's remarkable! I guess it's common for newcomers like me to find places like here to chat about, well anything really. ^_^

Welcome to canterlot, hope you like it here :)

Hiya! Welcome to our little corner of the internet! :) This is definitely a cool place to hang out. ;)

Aww thank you! wow already people here seem really friendly, I'm already liking it here :smirk:

Edited by RaidenTyphoon

Hiya, welcome to our community! :)

Google is how I found Canterlot, too! Welcome and have a blast!

Have a bow while you're at it too!

kSd05lE.png

I absolutely love that bow it's so cute thank you! Although hopefully there's a roleplaying area somewhere around here there are alot of areas here it's kind of confusing... :blush:

I absolutely love that bow it's so cute thank you! Although hopefully there's a roleplaying area somewhere around here there are alot of areas here it's kind of confusing... :blush:

There's FFA (Free for All) and WOE (World of Equestria).

FFA Link: http://www.canterlot.com/forum/300-fim-free-for-all/

Note that WOE requires you to make an application.

Welcome to Canterlot, by the way! :D

There are indeed roleplay areas! Free for All and Crossover areas don't require applications, but World of Equestria (the FiM canon roleplay) requires you follow Rarity's Simply Fabulous App Form to write your character. It will be reviewed by at least two members of Roleplay Help Staff who will assist you to make sure your character fits the WoE style and when your character is accepted you can roleplay in WoE as a certified roleplayer!

Canterlot's roleplay is nothing but quality, and this procedure is awesome and helpful! I look forward to seeing you write an app, if you choose! :3c