Synchro

[colour=#282828]RolePlay Type:[/colour]

FFA (please)

Name:

Synchro Darkstar

Sex:

Male

Stallion

Technically, he is equivalent to the human age of 19.

Species:

Pegasus

Eye colour:

Yellow

Coat:

Black / extreme dark Navy blue

Mane/Tail:

Dark royal blue

Physique:

Slightly taller than the usual pony but not princess sized, he is somewhat buff but not overly so.

//Authors note; all physical qualities can be seen in a picture below, besides the cutie mark.\\

Residence:

Traveling. Home may change depending on the roleplay thread.

Formally a sergeant of the night royal guard before the accident, now he does odd jobs suited for his ability.

Cutie Mark:

29zotu1.gif

For his musical ability and his flying prowess.

History:

//Here's where it gets experimental\\

He was born in a house in the everfree where he lived with only his parents Thunder Storm and Blazing Wonder, and his two siblings Umbra (Latin for shadow) and Sapphire. Their parents were abusive and they ran away at an early age. Sapphire went to college (British deffinition), Synchro and Umbra joined the night guard. On a training camp known as the lunar fortress they met with a female griffin working as an experimental scientist known as Nexus. They worked together as a team for several years until something happened. Synchro was caught in a catastrophic accident which resulted in his chest collapsing and the loss of use of his front legs. He also developed amnesia.

Nexus whom harboured a secret crush on Synchro put her experiments to work and 'fixed him' using parts and mechanisms so he could walk again and his chest was supported. This gave him no extra enhancements but made his legs slightly heavier. Umbra told Synchro that he and Nexus had created him to hide the truth. Sycnhro ran away. Umbra left soon after.

He doesn't know what to do or where to go and just wants to settle down but feels like a freak.

[colour=#282828]Character Summary:[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Personality wise, Synchro can change quite a bit. From being driven insane by loneliness to bitter to sad. In one setting he met and married Nausicaa Johnson and had several children. This proves he can love. He enjoys flying and swordplay. He hates the word freak and has issues with anger that have caused him to be punished in several timelines. He can be withdrawn somewhat at times.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He is only worried that he will die alone.[/colour]

Reference;

2ytuq3d.jpg

Hey there! Thanks for your interest in our RP.

Now while I understand that this is an experimental concept, it is not suitable for WoE RP environment for many reasons, including but not limited to experimenting on ponies and the idea of multiple timelines.

But we do have an awesome area called Free for All in which you can use this character without making any changes!

Finally, as a side note. Residence is only where your character resides. It has no bearing on where they can RP.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. When you've decided on if you want to use this character in WoE or FFA, please edit your application to include RP Type.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey there! Thanks for your interest in our RP.

Now while I understand that this is an experimental concept, it is not suitable for WoE RP environment for many reasons, including but not limited to experimenting on ponies and the idea of multiple timelines.

But we do have an awesome area called Free for All in which you can use this character without making any changes!

Finally, as a side note. Residence is only where your character resides. It has no bearing on where they can RP.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. When you've decided on if you want to use this character in WoE or FFA, please edit your application to include RP Type.

Thanks!

The idea was that if there are different rps the character has room to change throughout those. The nausicaa 'timeline' is from an rp on a different website, for example.

Thanks for your feedback, would I be able to leave him as he is if I put him as a free for all character?

The idea was that if there are different rps the character has room to change throughout those. The nausicaa 'timeline' is from an rp on a different website, for example.

Thanks for your feedback, would I be able to leave him as he is if I put him as a free for all character?

Yup! That's why we have multiple RP areas. :D

• Like 1

You write it at the top of the RP form.

Should go:

RolePlay Type:

Name:

(and so fourth)

You should also change the title of this app to remove //Experimental OC\\ and replace it with the the tag [Ready] :) if you need help with that let me know ;)

• Like 1

No problem, I know I edited it in when I realized I forgot to mention it, but could you change the title to read "Synchro [Ready]" please? (without quotes of course) You should be able to do this by using the full editor. :)

• Like 1

No problem, I know I edited it in when I realized I forgot to mention it, but could you change the title to read "Synchro [Ready]" please? (without quotes of course) You should be able to do this by using the full editor. :)

Done and done :3