A unique experience at the mall.

pollo20x6

I really don't shop for many MLP related things. I do check to see what is new though. When I go to a store, I don't see many giving me weird looks. Most probably think I'm shopping for someone else or they're wrapped up in their own shopping that they don't really care. I think that I stress myself out with how others think of me.

I don't buy much of it either, but occasionally I might.

I want to buy at least one thing. Idk what and i don't care what, but something to keep till im old. Then show it to my grandkids and tell them about how at one point in time, it was weird for guys to like something aimed to girls. They'll find it weird that society used to think like that.

Yup...that would be a good future and how I like to imagine things will be someday.

Wow I totally got side tracked from the conversation.

O_o

First I gotta get the courage to actually buy something.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One time, by brother in law walked in while I was watching mlp in the living room. I didn't notice he was standing there for about 5 seconds. Then I hear "My little pony? Really?" I just shrugged and said "It's a good show." Then he just chuckled and left, probably shaking his head. XD

Although, I admit that sometimes I instinctively try to hide it too. I probably would have closed the video before he came in if I knew he was there. Like you said, it's just happens before you even have time to think. But when I do get caught I just shrug it off and act like it's no big deal. Works like a charm so far.

As far as buying pony stuff goes, I bought a Funko Rainbow Dash on Amazon and no one knew about it unless I showed it to them, so if you're worried about it you can always buy mlp stuff online. :)

Archived