Sad News

Lux

From this journal http://spikefiremane.deviantart.com/journal/Sad-News-376531522#comments

"For those who know I have been raising awareness of tiffany "Kiki" Havivy and as of 2pm PST on 6/7/2013 her fight with the brain tumor has ended. Please always keep her in your hearts and she prayers to her family in this time! Never forget this brave inspirational young lady!

Ed Goodwin IV aka Spike Firemane"

This is from a brony artist who was active in donating to Kiki's cause. As you know, Kiki was a fan of MLP and many bronies, including Tara Strong, were active in visiting her and donating both money or their crafts.

It is sad to see someone so young pass on, especially with such an ugly disease. My thoughts are with the family.

This is my first time hearing of this news, and things like this is always depressing.

Though, if you think about it, her pain and misfortunes was non-exisitent to her due to the happiness that was brought to by the people that surrounded her.

R.I.P. 'Kiki' Havivy.

I only spoke to her a few times over twitter. I think she helped to bring out some of the best things in the community: caring, sharing, and value in friendship. Its always sad to see anyone of any age in her situation, and I hope that we can practice what we've learned in the future without any other reason than 'it brightened a young girl's day when it mattered most'. I hope I can learn to practice that kind of grace all the time.

• Like 1

Like Kodo, this is quit the unexpected news to me.

I can say the Havivy lived a good life. Her disease was not completely ugly; during her fight, many had supported her, and after the fight, she could finally be relieved, knowing that so many had enlightened the final days of her life.

Rest in peace, Tiffany Havivy.