A PonyVille Summer (Apply in OOC :3)

OOC Link: http://www.canterlot...and-discussion/

[colour=#282828]Its summer in ponyville! The flowers have bloomed and days ahead will be filled with Lemonade and Ice Cream! But for a few, You may not have anyone to share this with.. Will you be able to find your special somepony?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Its a nice day in PonyVille, Lyra trots out of the front door of her aboard. Down the street a bit was a restaurant that she had a part-time job at during the summer. She mostly worked monday's and wednesday's and the pay was enough to have fun with. She passed by the library and remembered that shed have to return the books she had checked out. Twilight always had a good recommendation for books to read. Lyra continued to trot down the road, When she finally got to the restaurant she trotted inside. A apron was hung on the wall for the waiters and waitresses to wear, It was nothing fancy. Just a place where pony's could sit down and eat. She slipped on the apron and began her 5 hour shift.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]As for Angel... he was still asleep, The stallion is a heavy sleeper and half of the time his sister would have to wake him up. But shes in canterlot taking a class on colours. It was kinda hard to believe there was a college level class just on colours but if it floated her boat. He didn't really care. Angel slowly sat up. The sun peaking through the curtains. Pictures and posters that he had created lined the walls, Most of them Propaganda for the WonderBolts. Others were some of the work he did in his spare time. He rubbed his eyes and got up opening the curtains all the way. Sunlight filled the room. Today was beautiful [/colour]

Twilight was having a very very bad day, running around her house frantically, "where is it? Where is it?" She yelled out, but saddly Spike was away in canterlot on royal business, whatever that ment! She ran too and fro in her house looking for the one book and gave up and plopped into a seat only to land on a hard surface. She jumped in suprise and removed to pillow tp see the book, "how did.it get there?" She wondered then remember she fell asleep on this seat reading it! She put the book in her bag and went outside, "ah what a great day out!"

Fluttershy slept soundly in her bed until a soft paw poked her stomach to wake her, She blinked open an eye and saw Angel by her bed and smiled. "Why morning Angel, is it breakfast time already?" She asked and the bunny nodded eagerly, Fluttershy giggled and got up and shook off sleep, "Ok lets go eat," she said and headed to the kitchen with her bunny.

Darkness was awake and in town, though no one knew he was there, his dark pelt blended seemlessly into the shadows of the tree he sat under. He watched as typical life went by and sighed a little, "All so happy," he said, to nervous and sfraid to dare leave his spot, they might mock him.

Clouds. Fluffy, white blobs of moisture and vapor. And they were the most comfortable things ever to write on. Saronyx set his pencil down on his notepad, smiling at the words on the paper, "Finally finished with that... Now I can relax for the next few weeks."

He picks up the notepad and slips it into his saddlebags, kicking the cloud out from under him and going into a small free fall before twisting himself around and gliding to the ground below, setting down lightly. It wa summer. He'd finished his latest book. Time to relax.

(Saronyx writes under a penname, 00Pony, as he doesn't like the spotlight being on him.)

Lyria yawned, and itched her head. She was going to head to Ponyville today, and was going to have a possible picnic in the park. She walked outside, and smiled. [colour=#800080]"I should invite some of my friends to the picnic." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria thought aloud. She walked out of her room and smiled. She walked over to her kitchen table, and started to write out the information on the picnic in the park at noon. [/colour]She walked outside with the basket full of invitations, and saw Rainbow Dash on a cloud nearby. [colour=#800080]"Hey Dash! Want to help?" [/colour]

Rainbow Dash was asleep on a cloud-like usual. She looked around, and her rainbow mane stuck up from her restful slumber. She stood, and stretched out her wings happily. [colour=#40e0d0]"Perfect day to fly." [/colour]Rainbow heard her name being called, and turned. [colour=#40e0d0]"Oh hey Lyria! What's up?" [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I'm having a picnic at the park today. I made you an invitation to come!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria smiled, flying up to her, and handing in invitaion. [/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Aw Yeah! I'll totally be there! But why do you need help?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Rainbow Dash smiled.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Can you help me pass out these invitations to our friends?" [/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Anything for my friend!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Rainbow took half the pile of letters, and took off. Her first stop, Saronyx. She down to Saronyx, and handed him a invitation. [/colour]

Lyria took off towards Canterlot. She landed on a balcony, and smiled. She knocked on the window, and Octavia came out. [colour=#696969]"Lyria darling! What are you doing here on such a beautiful day?"[/colour] [colour=#000000]Octavia asked, and Lyria handed her an envelope. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I was wondering if you want to come to Ponyville for the summer, and you could stay at my place." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria smiled. Octavia opened her eyes in shock, and smiled excitedly. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Why yes of course I will Lyria!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria smiled. [/colour][colour=#800080]"See you back in Ponyville Octy!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria took off towards Ponyville once more, and [/colour]trotted over to Angel's house and knocked on his door. Octavia put her cello in its case, packed some of her stuff, and headed for the train station.