The Journey around Equestria, Chapter One: The Meetup (private)

DamianMane

"Yes, you're all quite right, we should be off." Aureate ushered everypony out of the shop, locking the door behind him. With the group now out in the street, Auri began leading them towards the train station. He turned to the stallion who had introduced himself as Heart Monitor.

"So you're from Trottingham? I come from there to, you know. Lovely place isn't it? Say, have you ever met my cousin? An inventor-mechanic type, of the name Copper Mechgear."

Quillhart was just about to keep chatting when he realized that the time was actually running out. "Yeah, we can speak more when we're in the train." Then they were suddenly out on the street and began trotting towards the trains. "So...?" He began to speak towards Fire Walker while they walked. "You're actually reading my books? Not to be rude but you..." He glanced towards her and thought of a way to put it nicely, "You look like the one who rather experience the adventures than read about them. You've also brought an adventure to an adventure; that's actually fairly amusing now when I think about it. So how far have you come? It's the one about the Badlands expedition, right?" He smiled curiously at her.

HZpdA2K.png

Heart got up and proceed to follow along with the group. He made sure he had all of his things that he had brought and sure enough, he had them. The stallion trotted along and kept to himself and just listened to the others speak. That was until Aureate came up to him and spoke to him.

"So you're from Trottingham? I come from there to, you know. Lovely place isn't it? Say, have you ever met my cousin? An inventor-mechanic type, of the name Copper Mechgear."

The Doctor nodded and gave a big smile to the stallion. "Oh yes. Trottigham is, in my opinion, the loveliest place in all of Equestria. Usually see most of the ponies that come into the hospital I work at with broken wings or forlimbs and what not. Usually from playing games or just carelessness. Trottingham is a rather large tourist vacation spot and all." He gave a laugh and then looked forward. He bit his lip as he thought. "Copper Mechgear...Copper Mech...Copper...no. I'm afraid I can't say I know him. You said he is an inventor does he have his own shop in Trottingham? If so I might just give it a visit when I get home."