MLP:FIM episode commentaries?

YTPrenewed

Hi, I'm new here. I'm not sure where this kind of question belongs, so I'll use my introductory thread for it.

So, I was considering doing commentaries for some MLP:FIM episodes. I was thinking it'd be in the general style of either the Nostalgia Critic (commenting on random excerpts of the episodes) or of Rifftrax (comment moment-by-moment from beginning to end) except my style is a bit more flexible; for example, I am open to using annotations instead of audio.

So yeah, how if at all would you suggest I go about making such commentaries, and if I did, how would you suggest I go about publicizing them?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Please take a moment to check out the rules section if you haven't already, just so that you're up to speed. :D

This type of post would probably belong in General Creativity, but since you're new, you can't post there until you have 5 posts in the Introductions! Your post count can be found under your avatar and username.

I'd say make sure you have a good mic, firstly, that isn't fuzzy or static-y. You could probably just upload them to YouTube.

Hi, I'm new here. I'm not sure where this kind of question belongs, so I'll use my introductory thread for it.

So yeah, how if at all would you suggest I go about making such commentaries, and if I did, how would you suggest I go about publicizing them?

Probably best to introduce yourself before asking us all opinions on your personal projects.

Locking thread. OP Please create another introduction appropriately.

This thread will be moved to the relevant section after successfully introducing yourself, or deleted if no effort is made to be part of our community in a reasonable time.