Roleplaying Type:Free For All RP

Name:Harcore Gaming

Sex:Male

Species:Pegasus

Eye Colour:Light Green

Coat Colour:Dark Blue

Mane/Tail Style:Spikey

Mane/Tail Colour:Dark Brown

Physique:He's a bit smaller than the rest of the stallions,but its hard to notice,he isn't too strong.

Residence:Greater Equestria (The Heartlands) - Cloudsdale

Cutie Mark:A D-Pad

Cutie Mark Story

When Hardcore Gameling was a very young foal,his parents couldn't think of a name,one day his father went out to work and accidentally left a shopping page open,Gameling saw it and decided to look around then he found a gaming console called "PPF" (Portable Practical Fun)(yes i just made that up) after his dad came back he asked him to buy it for him,he said he would buy it,when Gameling got it he was fascinated,he loved the endless possibilities of the gaming world,the fun but challenging gameplay,the creative level design,he just loved everything about it,one day while playing,he got his Cutie Mark,later his parents decided to name him Hardcore Gameling.

History

Hardcore Gameling wasn't very good at making friends,his parents always supported him and they always motivated him to get friends,he did so,and got a small group of friends,even though he didn't have too much friends,he loved the small group of friends he had.Life's harder now that he's a stallion,luckily,he got a job as a Delivery Pegasus.Of course,gaming still is his special talent.

Character Summary

Talent:Gaming

Likes:Pizza,Racing,Peaches(the fruit),Sodas (I didn't include Videogames because it's too obvious)

Dislikes:Unfair Restrictions,Knock-off Consoles,Injustice (like bad things,not the game)

Hobbies:Reading (mostly gaming magazines but sometimes he likes to read books)

Behavior:He's Nice,a bit arrogant,but nice,tends to be a bit "unconfindent" when trying something new.

Faults:He's not pretty good at Math,Can't hear things very well,He does NOT have good control when flying too fast.

Fears:Dark Places,Small Places,Manticores(come on,has somepony in MLP:FIM ever truly defeated a Manticore?not befriending them,or calming them,i mean AT LEAST knocking them out)

Hey there! I see that you are new ! So first off WELCOME to Canterlot! I'm not sure if you are aware yet but we have two different types of rp!

FFA: Where everything goes and it's limited by your creativity However you won't have access to WOE(I recommend this for you since you are so new to the site)

and

WOE: Which is very canon specific, has stricter requirements, and can be pretty tricky to get into at first! Though if you want to stick this application in WOE I'll happily help you get it ready, but bare in mind his name, special talent, and all video game references will have to go as that is tech that is not part of our WOE canon :D

Hopefully I'll hear from you soon <3

I think QuickLime means that yes, you can use this version of the character for FFA. However if you want to use the same character for WoE, you have to get rid of anything related to video games. Stated in the rules somewhere, the technology in the series are limited to steam and coal, wind, hydraulic powered simple appliances.

I do hope that helps! ^^