When the full moon arrives..(open rp)

(When the full moon arrives the true powers of the legendary ponies shows itself...In this rp some of the ponies have special abilities no others have. On the full moon however their powers will go out of control and not be able to be controlled.)

(My character: Her name is Storm, she is a taller pony like Luna, and she is black with lightning bolts all over her body. her cutie mark is thunderclouds with lightning comming out. her hair is long and straight, its black with swirls of white in it. She is a a pegasus.Her power is to control thunderstorms, like storm from x-men)

Storm gazed unneassily at the darkening sky. The full moon was tonight, and she still wasn't able to control her powers.

Ooc: anyone?

Storm day down underneath a large oak tree that had been there for years. She shuffled her hooves around in the dirt, hoping she could control herself in the full moon. The last time she-well she didn't want to think about that right now.

((Why not make my Pegasus a unicorn ?))

Name: blue streak

Control over the ocean

Description : dark blue coat, light blue mane and tail

Personality : friendly but starts many wars against the (Demi gods ?) especially land

(That's all I got )

((Okay,here it goes,This should be like a mini Application :P :

Name: Caymellow Mallow

Power.Ability(s): White Magic,any magic that isn't bad/black magic

Lil' bit O' info on OC: Caymellow is a shy introverted pegasus who has a soft voice and a

never ending love for nature,and her loved one,Brangwen McDonegal,((is having 2 OCs in here okay?)) ))

Blue streak emerged from the ocean , dripping wet, pale , but not exhausted . He was preparing himself for the moon tonight . He hopes he can control it , unlike last time. To many ponies hurt , to many lifes ... He shaked himself to rid of the water . Over yonder he saw a familiar pony . A special pony , just like himself . Storm . Controler over dark clouds which scares foals and fillies . He trotted over to the tree which held root for so very long. And asked a simple question

"How's your hammer haggin' " he asked this to wonder if she could at least aknowdlge his apology for last time . He sat down next to her and stared at her, at how nervous she looked .

"Ssooooooooo, what are you doing tonight ? Any fun activities?" His expression went blank, like a shattered mirror . In his mind he was ( *facehoof* I make a poison joke. (( a joke that is in the wrong time and place )) how stupid am I ?!?! )

Ooc: you can have as many ocs as you like :)

Storm looked at blue streak with a blank expression. "Full moons tonight you know, I'm not sure how well ill be able to control myself so prepare for the mother of all storms."

i hope it is ok but i am trying to put Starwind in more Rps here i will put a pic of her then her app and some story

post-8050-0-76536100-1372998164_thumb.pn

Name: Starwind

Power.Ability(s): power over the stars

info-her parents dead she is an Orphan and some say she could be the daughter of luna

Starwind was running to see if she could hide from the moon somewhere when she spotted two ponies by a old tree which she called Mossoak aka mossy "hey you guys i need to hide somewhere everyponies is in danger and i need to hide" panicly said Starwind

"Don't even try , our powers can feel the moon's presence . Just sit down and watch the sunset , and hope you don't hurt anyone..." The memories flooded back . He had to get out of the place " I... Have to ... Go ."

(My colt's name is Geode, his coat is gray and he has a dark gray mane. He wears a tanish-orange jacket, with a black one strap backpack. The straps has a glowing orange hollow circle on it. An orange glow stick hangs from his backpack as well as a compass. He has a tech watch as well as grip gloves. He is a unicorn with orange tented glasses and beanie on his head....*hint* he's not a bad pony, but he has some things in his backpack. Geode can be snappy at times, and doesn't trust many ponies.)

Geode sprinted out of a cafè, fire burning the table. "Sorry!" He yelled behind him, the store owner yelling at him. "At least your not dead." He said, turning the corner. "Oh no, I gotta get out of the city, I would hate to cause another literal firefight." Geode began trotting toward an old tree with two ponies next to it. "Hello?" He said, dead grass showing where he had been trotting.

(Looks a lot like this, minus the human part)

post-7592-0-40224100-1373095946_thumb.jp

So that you don't kill anyone, as I keep hearing that ponies like me seem to have trouble not...ya know, killing other ponies." Geode said. "As long as your out her, you can't really kill anyone can you? There's no pony here but me." He said sitting down, the grass burning where he sat. He looked at the gray spot with a frown.

"Oh. Wait so then...-" Geode looked away for a second. "Your that girl everyone in town thinks is Luna's daughter." Said Geode, reaching into his backpack. "Last I heard Luna hasn't been pregnant and... you don't really look like her...but... I've seen wilder things before." He said looking at the filly.