PARASPRITES!

ziddia

P.S. I'm still wondering about your post count Artax.

I was wondering about this myself. When the board first started up it showed that you only had like 23 post and now you have 2500.

Exactly my point. What happened Artax? Hacking the phpBB? Actually, the funny thing is that that is probably possible... Maybe someone made a mod for it, or he did it himself... Lol, I'm gonna figure it out!

I don't mean to be rude, but why is a post count number important? I think it should be quality over quantity, specially in forums.

It's just an apparent way of displaying maturity to new users... Although you are right quality would show maturity more than quantity. It also makes you look good.

Like I explained, I do try to make my posts good. Sorry if the quality is a bit lower than you would want, it always looks better when I type on Tapatalk...

I don't mean to be rude, but why is a post count number important? I think it should be quality over quantity, specially in forums.

I don't really find it important at all. I was just curious about Artax's case. Something is ahoof :geek:

Agreed. I'm still wondering about the possibility of a phpBB mod, although that actually might be unlikely... Hmm. I WILL WIN, ARTAX!

I don't really find it important at all. I was just curious about Artax's case. Something is ahoof :geek:

Agreed. I'm still wondering about the possibility of a phpBB mod, although that actually might be unlikely... Hmm. I WILL WIN, ARTAX!

How about we all not worry about his post counts huh?

Seems a bit silly does it not?