PARASPRITES!

ziddia

Did they switch up brony and parasprite? I thought brony came first :?:

New board features! - 20/06/2011

Humph. Artax needs to tell us when he does that, instead of just editing and hoping we notice xD

I feel honored that I'm one of... What? It must be 10 bronies excluding staff?

@Diego: Thanks, I enjoy posting a lot for you bronies xD

I've been keeping track of how many posts I got in a day. 70 on saturday. 40 yesterday. Lol

Humph. Artax needs to tell us when he does that, instead of just editing and hoping we notice xD

I've been keeping track of how many posts I got in a day. 70 on saturday. 40 yesterday. Lol

Seriously you were only at 100 or so on friday. Crazy kid :)

(Achievement Unlocked [board First: Wonderbolt] Awarded to Ziddia!) I can just see it in the announcements now

Seriously you were only at 100 or so on friday. Crazy kid :)

(Achievement Unlocked [board First: Wonderbolt] Awarded to Ziddia!) I can just see it in the announcements now

Haha, that would be really nice :) but I doubt it xD

I do tell you ALL when changes are made... in the news/New Features thread. (Feel free to subscribe to it to get notified).

Just so you all know, changes like this are actually discussed in the Staff Committee (yes, we really do have a round-table as such where we chat as a group) and agreed on before being implemented, I don't always just change stuff based on my mood or time of the month. 8-)

We kinda have a kind of Roman-style Legislative Assembly here. :halo:

I wouldn't mind winning that prize. I might even manage it. How many posts is wonderbolt?

Anyway, I'll keep trying... Coming on 300 now :)

Here's the bubble burster: http://canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1522

... Wait. What did that tell me? What am I looking for?

And Artax... Your post count... You only had about 50 or less before. What just happened?

I wouldn't mind winning that prize. I might even manage it. How many posts is wonderbolt?

Anyway, I'll keep trying... Coming on 300 now :)

Here's the bubble burster: http://canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1522

... Wait. What did that tell me? What am I looking for?

And Artax... Your post count... You only had about 50 or less before. What just happened?

It was supposed to show you that you need 1500 posts before you hit wonderbolts.

Ah okay. Well, I've gotten 200 in 3 days... I can manage it, I think. As long as I don't get recruited, it's all good. And I'm pretty sure Manestream isn't gonna recruit me xD

You need to slow down.

In all seriousness, there are people noticing the quality and relevance of posts going quickly downhill in the 'quest' to gain rank. It could lead to action being taken if peeps are feeling flooding/spamming/trolling is starting to take place, even passively.

Ah okay. Well, I've gotten 200 in 3 days... I can manage it, I think. As long as I don't get recruited, it's all good. And I'm pretty sure Manestream isn't gonna recruit me xD

You need to slow down.

In all seriousness, there are people noticing the quality and relevance of posts going quickly downhill in the 'quest' to gain rank. It could lead to action being taken if peeps are feeling flooding/spamming/trolling is starting to take place, even passively.

I'm not doing it for the rank or anything, although the prize would be nice, and it gives me reason to hang around here. I'm posting with as much relative content as I can, excluding maybe that little bit in the your favorite character thread. I try to actually put thought into my posts instead of posting for the sake of posting. And the reason my post count skyrocketed is because I'm taking advantage of Tapatalk. Every fifteen minutes or so, I refresh Tapatalk and post a bit more. Then read my book for a while. I do this for hours.

100 posts in a day easily doing this.

I'm not doing it for the rank or anything, although the prize would be nice, and it gives me reason to hang around here. I'm posting with as much relative content as I can, excluding maybe that little bit in the your favorite character thread. I try to actually put thought into my posts instead of posting for the sake of posting. And the reason my post count skyrocketed is because I'm taking advantage of Tapatalk. Every fifteen minutes or so, I refresh Tapatalk and post a bit more. Then read my book for a while. I do this for hours.

100 posts in a day easily doing this.

You should turn on the Tapatalk signature to show you're mobile.

If shown that you're using the app, it may express to others why your posts are so short?