I want to help you~

(I hope this is the right place to post this.... :-| ) Hello, fellow bronies! I've decided that, since it sounds like fun and I don't have much else to do, I want to help with ocs! If you have an oc that you may need some creative help tweaking and developing a history for, I'm at your service! Just give me your basic outline of what you're thinking of for the oc you want help with. :)

• Like 1

Ah, okay. Well, let's see... We need to work out some colours first. The colours should go well together and now burn people's eyes out. XD Go ahead, pick a colour scheme. If you can't think of one, I'll suggest a few for ya. :)

Okay, so, all three in his mane and tail, or should I give you which combinations I think would go best together, or do just want a one-coloured mane?

Okay... There are a few different usuable combinations, as you actually picked some colours that all go pretty well together if used correctly. Here are the combos I like best.... Well, all of them. *shrug* Okay.... Black and red, black and blue, red and blue. Different shades of each (well, except black) can be used to make it look even better. I'm thinking I like the look of red and blue.... What do you think?

Blue and red it is. XD Now, eye colour. It should go well with the colour scheme of the rest of the body.... Gold, perhaps? Or sea blue? Or orange, maybe? Input, please~

Yes, I do love multiple eye colours, but you have to be careful about those because they're getting a bit overused, and some people don't take very kindly to far overused traits and things. I say gold sounds good. :)

I know but nom is me friend. And it's best to pass ideas around I like to get second opinions on things. I said unicorn. And I already knew i was going to have it be white.

Oh, hello, Quicklime! :D Me and Krad friends, so I'll make a little exception for the guy. :) You know, your blogs have inspired me. I'm helping people based on both what I already knew, and your do's and don'ts of oc making.