I want to help you~

Now, a very important part- he needs a history. This should include where he was born, how his life was growing up, any major events of his life, etc. Also, an important thing to remember when creating a history is that, as explained in one of Lime's blogs, a little tragedy can be okay, but heaping on the angst and tragedy is no substitute for depth and development. :)

hey monochome can you help me with Ruby Boulder i have everything figure out expect how he got his cutie mark it is a pickaxe

here he is if you could help or give me a few pointer it will be helpful thanks

http://www.canterlot...9-ruby-boulder/

hey monochome can you help me with Ruby Boulder i have everything figure out expect how he got his cutie mark it is a pickaxe

here he is if you could help or give me a few pointer it will be helpful thanks

http://www.canterlot...9-ruby-boulder/

You already have a RPH helping you on that thread, you should ask for them for help and keep the asking contained in the thread :D

hey monochome can you help me with Ruby Boulder i want you to take a look at Ruby boulder i know he can use some impovrement but i don't know where it is good to have multiple ponies view on something to make it better so if you can help thanks and how about his colour i think there might be a problem with it i want his coat to be the same but i am willing to change everything else

here the link to him

Well, let's see... First of all, it should probably take more than ten minutes in a mine to earn a cutie mark. Perhaps, instead, you could say that he helped his father very often, and developed a fascination with the job, and... Hm. I'll think of some more ideas for that.

Cutie Mark: a pickaxe. one say when he was still a colt his father needed some help so he ask Ruby for help Ruby said ok after about week of working on and off in the mine his cutie mark appear and worrying his mother sick when he when in.

History: Ruby was born in ponyville.Other ponies felt uncomforted around him because he is so big. His parents die from a mining accident his father was a workaholic his mother was overprotective so he got along ok with them. He has no other family he knows about. He is a miner where he lives and take vacation in other towns. When he as a colt he move around until he got to beakbreak city. He hopes to find the mother load of all gems.

Character Summary: he has a talent for breaking rocks and he excels at taking care of children. His dream and goal in live is to either make alot of money by finding the mother load of gems of getting marriage to the right mare. He likes sweets and pranks, Princess Luna his hobby is making figurines out of rock he find and paints them when he is not in the mine he is making figurines most of the time. He is a tough pony with a heart of gold he does not take no for an answer he likes to make friends. He is gullible he is not a good cook and always fail when he tries. He is afraid of going somewhere and never coming back

• 5 weeks later...

Ah, alright. What needs work again? All I remember is that they said your grammar could use some work. I could help with that too, but it would take a while and we'd have to do it over pm. :P