The Lunar Festival sign up :D

As you know I have recently apped Prince Artemis whom is Luna's genderbent self! I figured it would be fun to make a thread with the Prince meeting his subjects!

So It will be a Lunar Festival indeed! Complete with games, activities, and one on one time with the Prince of Night himself!

To gain Entry you need a WOE approved application :D One character per person for this thread though please :)

Character name:

Link to their application:

This should be fun :D

Okay, bit of a question before I sign up, we're playing in a gender bender world. So could we send in an app for a character but play the gender bent version of them? The reason I ask is (in my mind.) the only thing that would change is their gender and their name.

Okay, bit of a question before I sign up, we're playing in a gender bender world. So could we send in an app for a character but play the gender bent version of them? The reason I ask is (in my mind.) the only thing that would change is their gender and their name.

If you'd like that would be just fine, I'm playing a gender bent Luna but you don't have to have your character be so :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...