bronzeshines smithy

jac600

Nice. Real convenient with your last name and all. I remember when I got mine, I was just a colt. Bored out of my mind in cloudsdale, so I took on a job as a clothes designers assistant. Totally bombed that by the way, everything I,d make would fall apart. So one day when I was practicing my technique I saw a stallion in the most buitifull set of armor you've ever seen. Right then and there I knew that cloth just wasn't what I was cut out for. I melted down some pots at home and made a shoddy peice of armor, but I wouldn't leave the grindstone and perfected it into a masterpeice. Showed up then and there, few years later took out lone and bought this place. He turns to storm chacer. What do you need done specificity.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah, very nice. I remember when I got mine... Last in my class, too. It only took so long because I thought that so many ponies in my class were better than me, so I didn't think art could be my talent. However, after working on a painting all night and winning my school's art show with it, I realized just how much I loved art, and, well, there it was." Monochrome mused with a grin, turning a bit to reveal the image of a black quill drawing a spiral on her flank.

A unicorn with a dark grey coat walks up to the shop. He wears a mask made from the skull of a dead pony, his unicorn horn always glowing a purplish black colour.

"I need 50 pounds of solid silver, each pound its own ingot. If you're bored, you could try to make a bottle with the interior of a house inside out of one ingot. I usually do tha-" Hee abruptly turned to the left, where there was no pony, and said, "Mr. Shilling, how rude! I've never known you to be such a twit!" He then turned back to the smith owner and said "I usually do that myself, but I'm pretty tired."

He sighed inwardly, hoping this smith wasn't as bad as the last. Solid silver my hoof, the stuff was obviously stirling!

Monochrome's eyes widened and she shuffled backwards a bit. That skull was obviously authentic, and... 50 pounds of silver? Monochrome froze in fear and confusion. Please don't be a psycho murderer, please don't be a psycho murderer! she thought frantically.

Yes, I am well aware of the time it would take to make the bottles. I usually make them with my spells. However, is it so hard to take 50 silver ingots and hand them over for 20 bits apiece?

Monochrome thought for a moment. "Oh, that cool little shop that never seems to be open when I come by? That's yours?" she pondered, a smile slowly coming across her face. She darkened for a moment as she looked at him again. "Interesting, er, decoration you've got there..." she added added a bit nervously.

Storm chaser you got it. Leave it here and come back tommorow. Monochrome heres your locket, 5 bits pleas. Swift reaper, I don't know how to say this but we don't have the silver for an order that big. The soonest I could get it to you is in two weeks.

Monochrome shook off her uneasiness and smiled at Bronze shine, accepting her repaired locket. "Thank you. I already gave the payment to your assistant, I think he's just a bit caught up to give it to you at the moment." she she said, admiring the intricate details of the antique locket, now shiny and expertly restored.

Thank you. Bronze-hine waits until the dark pony is well out of earshot. Wow he didn't try to haggle at all! I know a place were we can get silver dirt cheap, we just made a killing. We need to place an order post hast, I wonder whats he doing with all that silver?

"I've seen his shop... It's got kind of creepy feel to it, but it's really cool... And it's absolutely full of silver bottles." Monochrome remarked.

"yes you may ask you see it used to belonged to my great great great grandfather he was the head of the royal guard at canterlot and he used that sword to win a great war back then when not everypony was nice and friendly to one each other and my great great great grandfather was a earth pony" said storm chaser as he walked around the store

A large, strong grey colt walks up to the smithy. His armor is completely torn up, and he seems to make small cracks in the road as he walks. He carefully walks into the shop, earnestly trying not to break something. "Um, hey guys. Yeah, my armor got completely totaled. Think you could fix it? It's standard issue guard stuff, but I don't need to get yelled at, y'know? Plus, this weather..." He sighed as he accidentally stepped on a new crowbar, sundering it in two. "Curse it... Here's five bits for the crowbar."