Equestrian Nights (Open!)

The chilling breeze ran cold down the spines of the ponies as they camped by the fire. They shivered, but stayed relatively warm near the flames. There were but five ((More can join, but the first five (including myself) Will be in the main group)) huddled around the dancing tongues of orange and yellow. One was wearing heavy armor, and had a sword strapped to their back. Another had a magical staff, which glowed faintly blue. One was wearing leather, throwing knives being sharpened at the ready. Another wore a hooded cloak, and was fletching some arrows for the large longbow resting by his side. The last one wore a skull mask, and had a grey coat. He was a unicorn, and had a skull pendant around his neck.

((Recap:

-Warrior: Ruby Boulder (stormchaser1991)

-Mage: Bronze Shine (jac600)

-Rogue: Five-Star (ERROR57noname)

-Ranger: Blue Streak (Bluestreak)

-Necromancer: Swift Reaper (ERROR57noname)

SECONDARY MEMBERS:

-Cleric: ???

-Monk: ???

-Druid: ???

-Illusionist: ???

-Protector: ???

-Alchemist: Sea Lily (Monochrome)

-???: ???

These are are the main slots, though others may join as well.))

The strange and somewhat out-of-place heroes stood up and readied themselves as a large dire wolf burst from the undergrowth, leaping directly at the rogue.

((NOTE: This game is themed around a group of adventurers going on a quest in Equestria. The name is a play off of the game 'Neverwinter Nights'))

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name : blue streak

Class : archer ( ranger )

Description : dark blue coat, light blue mane and tail

Personality : shy , untalkitive , and distant , but protects anypony with his life who is in his group . Most times, ponies pay him to do this ...

The rouge pony needed help! Quickly , he pulled out his bow and fired 5 arrows at once . After one second the wolf dropped , motionless . He thought he was weak , Careless , and unresponsive to danger. He sat back down , making more arrows.

The necromancer animated the thing from the dead and tried to figure out why it had attacked the group. Most of the time, even dire wolves keep away from heavily armored packs of ponies. As of usual, he found nothing. He sighed, obviously displeased. "Wow, we really need another quest. I'm freezing my coat off here," It had been days as they camped outside of town in their usual spot, and nobody had come for help. This was getting suspicious.

Name : Ruby Boulder

Class :warrior

Description : red coat, a brown mane and tail, and red eyes

after sitting back down "we really need to find a quest of some harder enemys i feel my skills getting weaker the longer we just sit out here" said Ruby

"Agreed," said the necromancer, "let's go into town, I'm sure they have some kind of job for us." He packed up his gear and set out, only to find the town inhabited by skeletons!

"Let me see, I'll try to take over that one. Okay, here goes... What the... I'm getting some kind of feedback. Looks like we have to kill 'em. Ruby, do your thing. Blue, see if you can get on a rooftop. Snipe 'em from there. The rest of you, with me. Let's do this." Swift smiled as he rushed the group of skeletons, zombie dire wolf at his side. The rogue flung dagger after dagger, the mage blowing them to bits with hellfire. They were no match for the adventurers. Swift jumped off the back of his wolf, turned mid-air, and slammed his back hooves into the head of one of them, then taking the skull and having it bite several others.

Blue streak ran to a roof top , and started to hit the skeletons head with deadly precision , shattering them each time .when he was depleted of arrows he had to kill at least 100 of the ****ed . He then hopped down to retrieve his arrows.

And durring all of this he didn't say a thing . Not a battle cry or even a "hmph!" He just did his job . He was now waiting for the other ponies

Blue streak ran to a roof top , and started to hit the skeletons head with deadly precision , shattering them each time .when he was depleted of arrows he had to kill at least 100 of the ****ed . He then hopped down to retrieve his arrows.

And durring all of this he didn't say a thing . Not a battle cry or even a "hmph!" He just did his job . He was now waiting for the other ponies

"Indeed! This seems too- ...easy... Oh no..." Said Swift as he looked towards the center of town, only to see a Tomb Hulk running at them at full speed ((Tomb hulks are giants made out of tons of bones))

((The magic character doesn't have to be magical in the first place. The staff gives them the magic. Still, as for bronzeshine, how about the magic guy is an enchanter, who forges and creates magic items?))

Swift scrambles away from the giant, holding his head. He cries out, obviously in extreme pain. Five-Star sprinted at the monstrosity, readying his shortsword in his left hand, throwing daggers in the right. He jumped onto the monster with amazing precision, And broke bone after bone, tunneling his way into the beast.

Five-Star nodded, backflipping off the monster and slamming his shortsword into one of its shins, causing it to step back. It seemed to groan in pain, absolutely enraged. It smashed its fist directly into Five-Star, flinging him backwards.

The trap activates and tendrils of fire pull the monster into the rune which was now a glowing portal, sealing it inside another dimintion. Bronze shine looks visibly weaker after the ordeal and starts checking his allies for injury while siping a potion.

Five-Star has a broken rib, and Swift Reaper won't stop screaming. The town is clear of skeletons, but a dark presence still lingers, corrupting the very earth beneath the adventurers. Something still remains.

Bronze shine spares a healing spell for 5 stars snapping the rib into place and patching up any bruised or scrapes abstained in the fight, and then he turns around pouring a white potion over swift reaper wherever it touches goes completely numb. We should check this town. he said. There might be peaple in there who need our help.

Swift just kept screaming, head in his hooves. It appeared as though the would have to go on without him. Five-Star ran after Ruby, accompanying him.

In the town hall, the evil presence became stronger. Five motioned for Ruby to stop as he checked inside, and he saw... A Lich! The lich noticed him instantly as he dodged out of the way of a frostbolt. "RUN!" He screamed, sprinting away from the town hall while dragging Ruby and Swift behind him.