Equestrian Nights (Open!)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sea Lily chuckled and got the group signed up for a couple of hotel rooms. After that was done, she turned to the group. "Well, we're all checked in to the nicest hotel around, so what now?" she said.

bronzeshine was on his way to the tavern. he had left his staff at the hotel and because he was not fermilear with this town he took a rought through a rough part of town. suddently a pictpocket runs up and steals his sachelbag, all of his money,potions,and magical supleis were in that bag. "HEY! get back here!" bronzeshine chases him down to a closed off allyway. he couldent see him anywere and bronzeshine was just about to leave when a stalion closes a gate behind him. large ponys came out of crevises all around him, each weilding threatening maces." get him boys! " a pony rushes him with a broom handle and swings with a overhand strike. but bronzeshine catches the staff, by bending his left hoof around it." you arent going to get this mage that easily! " he palms the poor pony in the chest and and twirls the makeshift staff around. he couldent cast magic with it, but it made a good blugoen. 6 ponys ran at him from diffent directions, but he strikes them all with practiced grace. then bronzeshine sees an opening, a low wall in wich he could jump over. he vaults over it with his damaged broomhandle and blows the criminal ponys a rasberry before taking off. right around the corner however, he gets struck with a basball bat and falls to the floor uncuatius.

As bronzeshine when to the tavern to drink and gather information Ruby decided "hey while bronze go there i will go to the blacksmith and see if he can tell me anything"said ruby that he will go to the blacksmith so Ruby started to head his way there. When he heard a cry for help ruby looks around for the pony that crying and saw a mare panic looking for help but nopony will listen he decided to see what she needed help with so he trotted up to her she saw this and ran up to him and she said "please can you help me. My husband is in trouble he is in debt with some bad ponies" after ruby heard this he said "yes i will help youwhere did they go and what is his name" asked ruby "his him is Pumpkin Croissant and they like to hang out near the tavern"she said "ok i will be back if i can find him"said Ruby when he got to the area he saw somepony hit somepony over the hit with a basball bat and knocking them unconscious.

((if i do something that i am not supposed to do just tell me))

Edited by stormchaser1991

( I'd prefer it if you chased after the pony's without seeing bronzeshine nocked out. ohh and take your time! ) a few hours later a letter arrives at the hotel room. it says bring 10,000 bits to the drunken stalion tavern. or you will never see your mage again!

As Bronzeshine came to a dizzy, painful awakening, he was shocked to see... A colt? "So, uh... What're we supposed to with him?" The battered brown pegasus questioned, poking at Bronzeshine with a hoof. "We wait, kid." a gruff voice answered from the shadows.

bronzeshine was tied to a chair. he fakes weakness. " I have a concussion. if you give me that white potion in my bag it will heal me. " he does a good job of it to. crossing his eyes and saying his lines very slurred.

((Sorry for the wait!))

Five-Star slumped down in his room and studied his Warhoof 40k books until morning, at which point he sipped some coffee and read them some more.

Still with his undead timber wolf, Swift tracked down the kidnappers. He listened to find what was happening. "Well... This isn't good..." he thought as he patched up the wolf's looks, only to find the poor wolf had turned to dust on the inside. A few seconds later, the skin followed, too. "Well, its up to me..." He said quietly out loud as he kicked down the door, flinging skulls with terrifying force from his backpack.

the criminals in the room provide little resistance as they were far from an organized squadron. bronzeshine however almost has a hart attack as the room was dimly lit when swift entered. he jumps back on the chair and it brakes. the handles still tied to him he try's to run, but he was actually pretty messed up from the fight. he makes it a full 5 feet before a female Pegasus shoves him into a burlap sack and runs. as soon as she is out of the building she fly's off with him.

bronzeshine bucked and kicked in the burlap sack to no avail. he just couldn't get any leverage. the Pegasus pony was clearly the leader of the pack as she was a far better flyer than the zombie pony. once she shakes swift, she drops another note on his head. " the payment has gone up, it will now cost 25,000 bits for you to see your friend again. you have 12 hours or he gets it! "

Seeing the problem, Swift decided that he had to do something he REALLY didn't want to do. He became a changeling. This was especially dangerous, since he was now susceptible to Chrysalis' control. He had to get this done fast. He flew as fast as he could, transforming into a gang member and knocking on the door.

Sea Lily looked about. "They've been gone for a while. Hm." she remarked detachedly. "Eh... I suppose I could introduce you to some friends of mine, then?"