Yellow hello

ClockworkSeagull

Hello everybody!

Wait... its everypony, isn't it?

Hello everypony! The name, as those of you who haven't looked to the left of this post yet may not know, is Clockwork Seagull. The title does have a wee bit of a story behind it, the story being I like steampunk (hence clockwork) and my last name bears a unfortunate resemblance to the term 'Seagull Man' (hence seagull). And when I say a resemblance, I mean messing on stage, in a professional environment type resemblance. But enough about names, I say. Lets get on the introduction.

I'm a rather large fan of cartoons, and in particular I absolutely love Gravity Falls. I'm also rather fond of non-animated programming such as Doctor Who and Sherlock, and of course I adore the big name fandoms such as Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. Oh, and I like My Little Pony, but yall probably could have guessed that by the fact that, you know, this introduction exists.

In regards to the fandom itself, I exist in a state between closet-fan and proud-fan. I will admit to be being a fan and a part of the fanbase if asked, but otherwise tend to keep quiet. I must admit, I do shy away from the term 'brony' but mainly because I shy away from most things in general.

In regards to roleplaying, I lovelovelovelove the concept, mainly because a good story is the very basis of a great many things, and the ability to take part in an ongoing story is something that appeals to me on a very basic level. In truth, I have had mixed results with other sites in the past, with a few pangs of guilt and a few sad thoughts towards some now closed sites. Not that online roleplaying is my only experience though. I'm an avid supporter of pen and paper games, too.

So, yeah. Yellow.

OHMYGOODNESSIALMOSTFORGOTTOMENTIONBESTPONY! Pre-alicornization (is that a term? I think its fitting.), I would have said Twi, but I still can't wrap my head around the whole winged package. I mean, I get it and all, but I just don't like it. Nowadays I'd say Fluttershy with Octavia playing a close second.

Is that everything? Looks like everything.

I appreciate the welcoming committee, thank you :smirk: (on a not-unrelated note, I found the emoticon button!)

Hiya! Steampunk fan mm? Do you like Steam Powered Giraffe?

Yes, actually. I'm rather fond of them, although I haven't listened to a great deal of their music. What I have heard I've certainly liked, though.

You, sir/madam, are my type of person. :D Welcome! If you have any questions or just need somepony to rp with, I'm always glad to rp with somepony new! :) By the way, I suppose you are a fellow Gravity Falls fan? :3 *pokes your profile pic*

Oooo fun... two more people with which I share similar interests!

You, sir/madam, are my type of person. :D Welcome! If you have any questions or just need somepony to rp with, I'm always glad to rp with somepony new! :) By the way, I suppose you are a fellow Gravity Falls fan? :3 *pokes your profile pic*

Yes, I'm a rather big fan of Gravity Falls, I guess the cat's out of the bag.

Not to imply that I stuff cats in bags, of course.