All the lonely people, where do they belong?(open)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkness sat upon the tree branch, his back legs drapped over the sides as his front were crossed in front of him. His red tail draped over the side and his red eyes watched the smoking stallion, he hated smoking

Darkness slowly flew down from the tree, hiding in the shadows, and was about to leave qhen he saw her. Her name was Eleanor, she was an amazing mare, so pretty and talented and she seemed real nice. Due to Datkness's slight fear of mares he cpuld never approach her to he friends, and he knew she was Les, so that ment friends was the most it could be, but he could live with that. He knew all this as he was in her next class, stidy, but he sat 3 chairs behind her and 2 to the right

Eleanor got up, and giggled. "It's not too bad." She said cheerfully. Eleanor felt like she was being watched and she saw darkness looking at her. She had study hall with him, he seemed like a nice guy. Maybe they could be friends.

Darkness saw her look at him and looked down, a faint blush on his cheeks, he was ashamed he had been caught waching her like that, he sighed a bit then and turned, figuring his best plan was to go to Study Hall.

CloudDasher nodded and trotted in the room, She took a seat near the middle of the room. Putting her hind hooves on the desk. "[colour=#ffd700]Elle! Over here![/colour]" She called out.

Eleanor trotted over to the desk in front of CloudDasher and took a seat. She turned so she could look at Cloud. "So basically this is all we do in study hall, is sit here." She explained.

Ooc: if you want queenchrysalis I can use one of my other ocs for darkness to talk to:p

ooc: alright! Ill continue rping with chrysalis :razz:

Eleanor giggled. "yeah me too."she smiled.

Storm waltzed into study hall fashionably late as always. She had a coat black as night, with bright lightning bolts all over her body. Her also black mane was straight with some edges to it with white highlights. Her eyes were a deep purple and her cutie mark was two dark stormclouds with bright lightning comming from them. She strolled back to her seat, which happened to be next to Darkness.

ooc: sorry my friend dropped in and I was talking to her, ill reply faster now.

Storm glanced over at Darkness, noticing he was buring himself deeper into his drawing. "what are you drawing?" she asked him.