All the lonely people, where do they belong?(open)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm gave a small smile. She dropped her ipod and she cursed to herself, as she picked it up she noticed it was smashed. Her eyes clouded white for a moment and they went back.

ooc: she controls storms just so you know, like in x men lol

*Ok im back from buying fireworks :3*

CloudDasher put her hooves down from the desk and leaned up to Eleanor "[colour=#ffd700]Any Ideas of what we could do to pass the time in this stupid class?[/colour]" She asked.

ooc:yay!

Eleanor shrugged. "We could just talk, since I don't really know what else to do." she laughed.

Storm picked up the smashed electronic and groaned. "Dammit.." she said.

Darkness dared look over, "o..oh y..you dr..dropped it," he said, "W..want m..mine? I..have one..in my...erm...room" his voice was much less a voice then a hush near the end of his setance as he was beat red

Cloud Leaned back in her seat "[colour=#ffd700]Alright, I guess we could talk, About.. I dont know.[/colour]" She sighed and laid her head on the desk. "[colour=#ffd700]Got a crush on anypony elle? I dont know, thats all I can come up with.[/colour]" She laughed little.

ooc: sorry I was eating :P

Eleanor immediately turned a bright shade of red. "Well yes I-I do have a c-crush on a pony." She gulped.

Storm smiled. "Thats sweet of you, but it's alright." she said with a warm expression on her face.

Eleanor looked at her hooves. "I'm not like a normal mare...I don't like stallions...a-a-nd I have a c-c-rush on.." Her sentence trailed off and she peeked up at Cloud, not lifting her head.

Darkness flinched away when he was touched and looked down, "I..Im sorry, its instinct when a m..mare touches me to p..pull away," he looked down, "I...im afriad they may hit me l..like my mum and s..sis did" he closed his eyes

Storm frowned with concern. "They...hit you?" She said softly, replacing her hoof on his shoulder. She made sure that she made her touch gentle, so she wouldn't alarm him.

CloudDasher Sora stopped "[colour=#ffd700]Oh.. So your... Bi?[/colour]" she said softly. "[colour=#ffd700]I suppose everypony is attracted to different things.[/colour]" She said. Slightly blushing. "[colour=#ffd700]Im sorry, elle. But im not.[/colour]" She explained.

Eleanor squeezed her eyes shut. "I'm les..But it's okay. Forget I said anything..." She turned around in her seat and buried her face in her hooves, holding in tears.