All the lonely people, where do they belong?(open)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm smiled a little. "You seem like a really nice stallion, I mean once I get past your timidness. I like you." She looked into his eyes. "I want to be your friend,because it seems like you have no pony." she explained.

Storm smiled and walked over to him. "Well friends talk and hang out with each other, share secrets and have fun together." She said. "But if we are going to be friends you are going to have to learn to trust me, okay?" She looked into his eyes.

Storm sat down and motioned for him to sit next to her. "Listen, I will never hurt you like your mum and sister did, I'm not that type of mare. The most I'll do is hug you." She smiled.

Storm was shocked that he didn't know what a hug was. "Here, I'll show you. But if you want me to show you, you have to let me touch you okay? Nothing bad will happen. A hug is a good thing." She reassured him.

He blinked and blushed as she hugged him, unsure what to do back.

A tall slender mare walked up beside Eleanor and put a hand on her shpulder, "hi there you alright?" She asked. Her name was moonlite frost, she was taller then most mares and very petite. Her hair is Ice blue and her eyes a dark violet. She wears a dark purple dress with black tight yoga pants and simple black shoes

Eleanor sniffed lightly and looked up at the mare. "Y-yeah I-i think so." She was in awe at the mare's beauty.

Storm released him and smiled. "See? I won't hurt you." she said.

Eleanor followed after her. "Well you see I'm not like most mares." She explained to Moonlite.

Storm smiled. "Want to see my talent?" She asked with excitement in her eyes.

Storm stood up. Her eyes clouded over white and dark black storm clouds began to form. She flew a little bit off the ground and a flash of lightning lit the sky.

Eleanor laughed lightly. "Well I didn't mean physically."

Storm stopped herself and she returned to normal, the storm settling down. "sorry, I got a bit carried away."

Eleanor blushed lightly. "I don't like stallions..I like mares." She waited for Moonlite's reaction.

Eleanor smiled and her face heated up a little. "Finally someone who understands!" She giggled.

Storm laid down next to him and analogized again. "I'm sorry if I frightened you. If you couldn't tell my talent is controlling storms."

ooc: Im going to go to bed, night! :P